Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,265 members, 7,836,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! (6548 Views)

Continuation of "FALLEN" A Romantic Photo Novel(picture Novel) / Have You Ever Turned Down A Lady Who Has Expressed A Romantic Interest In You? / Woman Dumps Cheating Boyfriend With A 'Romantic' Note (READ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
REALITY101:

When was the last time you had seex with a human being

angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

angry

3 years ago? It doesn't matter whether male or female cheesy
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
REALITY101:

3 years ago? It doesn't matter whether male or female cheesy

...bro can i sleeep wit yor woman as a friend?? ..i mean this in a good way!..I swaaar!wink
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...bro can i sleeep wit yor woman as a friend?? ..i mean this in a good way!..I swaaar!wink

Lol ram I thought I was gay? Is that your own way of coming outta closet? Say hello to Elton
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by clemz85(m): 11:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
excuse me o! whats goin here? shebi una don dey toast ech oda indirectly
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Mynd44: 1:12am On Jun 15, 2013
So Mr Cork is gay......I thought as much
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by annita19(f): 2:28am On Jun 15, 2013
Mynd_44: So Mr Cork is gay......I thought as much

What is your thought of a perfect romantic relationship?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Popowaa: 6:31am On Jun 15, 2013
Is there anything as a perfect relationship?
annita19:

Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Mynd44: 6:40am On Jun 15, 2013
annita19:

Well nothing is perfect but you can have things that are right and close enough to perfection which is what I will base this answer on.

To me a perfect relationship is one based on Love, mutual trust and mutual respect where the parties involved in the relationship although have their individual faults and issues but the closeness and the attraction between them just makes them want to be with one another.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Enegod(m): 6:41am On Jun 15, 2013
Popowaa: Is there anything as a perfect relationship?
one full of pretence, i guess
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2013
^^^ Why didn't you ask the previous poster a romantic question?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 15, 2013
Where is the craziest place you ever had sexx??
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Enegod(m): 8:24am On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88: ^^^ Why didn't you ask the previous poster a romantic question?
I'm asking you now... "What do you think about these three
words: attractive, sexy and ero.tic?"
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:30am On Jun 15, 2013
Shollypopz: Where is the craziest place you ever had sexx??

That's more sexual than romantic isn't it?

Enegod: I'm asking you now... "What do you think about these three
words: attractive, sexy and ero.tic?"

A certain someone comes to mind. I rank attractive over the other two though.

What kind of romantic are you?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32am On Jun 15, 2013
Forum games pls... undecided
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2013
At what age did you have your first kiss?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 15, 2013
idowu why did you post na?
The question was intended for someone else?

Ogugua na you I dey ask. cool
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: idowu why did you post na?

Do I look interested? undecided
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: idowu why did you post na?

I know. Na so you dey follow me around forum.

I was 18 years and 7 months lol. You?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Enegod(m): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo: Forum games pls... undecided
Are You Being Played In the
Game of Love?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Oh well, I guess that's my next question......

What is the difference between Romance and Intimacy??
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:38am On Jun 15, 2013
Enegod: Are You Being Played In the
Game of Love?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

I know. Na so you dey follow me around forum.

I was 18 years and 7 months lol. You?

Somewhere between 16 and 17.

What's with the 7 months stuff

na so you remember am reach?

okay what was the day and time tongue tongue
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Enegod(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

That's more sexual than romantic isn't it?

A certain someone comes to mind. I rank attractive over the other two though.

What kind of romantic are you?
and who is the "certain someone" that came to your mind?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 15, 2013
Shollypopz: Oh well, I guess that's my next question......

What is the difference between Romance and Intimacy??

To me, romance is the idea, expression, or conveyance of love. Intimacy is a type of romance as it's an expression of love, but a very private, personal, or close one. At least it's supposed to be. What do you think?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 15, 2013
lucenzo: Somewhere between 16 and 17.

What's with the 7 months stuff

na so you remember am reach?

okay what was the day and time tongue tongue

Lol. It was in a September. Probably around 1am.

What are the traits and/or characteristics of your ideal partner?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Enegod(m): 8:52am On Jun 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
undecided undecided undecided
answer the damn question, IdowU!
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 15, 2013
Enegod: and who is the "certain someone" that came to your mind?

My oga.
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2013
ogugua88:

Lol. It was in a September. Probably around 1am.

What are the traits and/or characteristics of your ideal partner?

YOU

cool

and you?
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by MrCork: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2013
REALITY101:

Lol ram I thought I was gay? Is that your own way of coming outta closet? Say hello to Elton

...Bro...yor head is not corrrect & I mean this in the nicest way!angry
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by Oohrhii(m): 9:00am On Jun 15, 2013
Shollypopz: Where is the craziest place you ever had sexx??

Ah?.?

Crazy sex av had..many.. I'll still pick the steps..and yes..one tiny road path! That was crazy.

What's the sexiest position U've had
Re: Ask The Last Poster A Romantic Question!!! by shizzle11(m): 9:03am On Jun 15, 2013
YOU? As in she?
Anyway, d'yu consider intimacy as an important part of your rship(s)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Have Never Been Treated Like This By A Girl-UPDATED / The Alarming Rate Of Paternity Fraud Going On In The Society / Seriously In Need Of Advise/Help. At a critical situation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.