Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Qualities Of A 'Real' Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Qualities Of A 'Real' Man (4538 Views)

8 Qualities Of A Desperate Husband/boyfriend Snatcher / 8 Qualities Of Lazy And Frustrating Girlfriends / Ten Features That Shows You Have Find A Real Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by 2sexyus: 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
sanb: Nice one..... cheesy

Don't forget to add interest as well when you refund the cash... grin grin cool
Interest has already been consumed by the numerous gifts. grin
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by lomaxx: 8:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
2sexy.us:

Besides, if my GF should give me cash just help me out with some things. Bet it that I would refund it when it's due. That's just me.

So that tomorrow, when water pass garri, person pikin no go talk say na her money bin carry you go where you dey.
Re: Qualities Of A 'Real' Man by acidtalk: 8:55pm On Nov 05, 2015
lomaxx:

So that tomorrow, when water pass garri, person pikin no go talk say na her money bin carry you go where you dey.

Exactly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kissing Or Sex Which Shows More Intimatcy / What Was Your First Reaction To A Love Letter / Note / No Joke: I'm The Most Handsome Male In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.