Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment (15575 Views)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by aspabay(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
TouchDown: Highly possible.

Igbos make up 90% of Lagos population and are the movers and shakers in other s/western states.

The 10% probably staged a great uprising no one has,until now, ever heard about.

cool cool
and over 75% of other South Western states,

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Gistwitherico(m): 5:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by fineworker(m): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
Alumnus: And here I was thinking Nairaland has gone beyond the era of tribal hate and bashing, can the moderator tell me what they intend to achieve with this kind of tread on the home page?
They intend to achieve trafic to the site, yorubas to showcase their hatred for the igbos on nairaland(e war) and also to prove that Nigeria is far from being One.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 5:22pm On Jun 14, 2013
1 shortblackboy: these igbos always have expansionist agenda always claiming other peoples homeland as theirs. what is wrong with their homeland if i may ask undecided

says who? Does Lagos belong to the Yorubas? No. It belongs to the Ibos because they have a direct link through river Niger which miraculously flowed into the western region during the colonial era. It was through this route that the ibos arrived in Lagos and founded it. If you listen closely, the Aworis, the eguns all speak a variation of the ibo language. The river has now dried up o so you won't really find the route by which they entered anymore but it is written in the history book. Go the Aba, you'll find the books there.

My question is, how can the majority ibos in Lagos claim that the minority, a mere .01% of the population, killed some of them?

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^^I just dey look una...if i start my own now. Dem go shout- Bigot!..Bigot...this..that. ok na..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by fineworker(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
ajanaku2:

Awon Iya Aje ti wole!

Aje ke l'ana, Omo ku l'eni...
Are you an ifa priest?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by fineworker(m): 5:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola:

says who? Does Lagos belong to the Yorubas? No. It belongs to the Ibos because they have a direct link through river Niger which miraculously flowed into the western region during the colonial era. It was through this route that the ibos arrived in Lagos and founded it. If you listen closely, the Aworis, the eguns all speak a variation of the ibo language. The river has now dried up o so you won't really find the route by which they entered anymore but it is written in the history book. Go the Aba, you'll find the books there.

My question is, how can the majority ibos in Lagos claim that the minority, a mere .01% of the population, killed some of them?
Very good question?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
fineworker:
Truth is always bitter, The truth from achebe's book is still hurting the evil doers.
Mention one of them? You are now pawn in political campaigns. The second Niger Bridge has remained a mirage because politicians will always promise to build it during their campaigns. F00lish flat heads.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 14, 2013
dozzybaba: ^^^^I just dey look una...if i start my now. Dem go shout- Bigot!..Bigot...this..that. ok na..
How many punches have you received from eggheaders today?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola:

have you forgotten that the "minority" yoruba are the "sophisticated" ones here. They used their "sophistication" and to convert amala balls into bullets during june 12 saga cheesy. They are the most sophicated ppl in the WHOLE WORLD grin
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola:

I got your point, the Igbo have a lot of mirage.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
How many punches have you received from eggheaders today?
Does a punching bag punch the owner in your sophisticated rusted roof village in sarki? cheesy
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
dozzybaba: have you forgotten that the "minority" yoruba are the "sophisticated" ones here. They used their "sophistication" and to convert amala balls into bullets. They are the most sophicated ppl in the WHOLE WORLD grin
As your name implies, you are dozing.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
dozzybaba: Does a punching bag punch the owner in your sophisticated rusted roof village in sarki? cheesy
Are those roofs with rot without likages not far better than the gully that has wiped off some of your villages?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Are those roofs with rot without likages not far better than the gully that has wiped off some of your villages?
at least the ppl in my village are not dependent on daily 20 naira oily beans for survival. grin
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by sobaemma(m): 5:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
Listen whether u guys like it or not,lets accept the fact and face reality,igbos are the tribe in africa if not the world,argue it if u can,is it in BRAVERY?THE ONLY TRIBE IN THE WORLD THAT FOUGHT A COUNTRY FOR 3 YRS AND COULDNT WIN,THE ONLY MEANS THE HIGHEST POPULOUS COUNTRY IN AFRICA CAN WIN IS TO BLOCK FOOD SUPPLY.LAUGHABLE I THINK,LISTEN IF WE BOTH ARE SEATING TOGETHER AND U DECIDED TO LIVE,Y WILL I FIGHT U TO STAY?WHEN U ARE NO IMPORTANCE TO ME?LISTEN NIGERIA LEADERS KNOWS,THAT Y THEY DONT WANT US O RULE,Y?SCARED OF US DECLARING BIAFRA?CUS THEY KNOW WE ARE THE BACKBONE,HMMM,THOUGH THE IGBOS LOST MORE THAN 3 MILLION LIVES IN THE WAR,DONT IT AMAZE U THAT IN ANY COUNTRY IN NIGERIA AFTER THE INDIGENE THE NEXT ARE IGBOS?DONT IT AMAZE THAT EVEN THE HAUSA DO USE THE STATEMENT THAT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD THAT U DONT SEE AN IGBO MAN,RUN AWAY?LISTEN FORGET THE PRESIDENCEY ISSUE,THE ECONOMY OF NIGERIA LIES IN THE HANDS OF IGBOS,THE LEADERS KNOW THIS THATS Y THEY MADE NGOZI THE ECONOMY MINISTER THAT DIDNT EVEN WANTED IT,CHECK IMAGINE NO IGBO IN LAG,IN ABUJA IN CALABAR?OUR PEOPLE DONT DEPEND ON OIL HARDWORKS AND ALL,IS IT IN BEAUTY WE ALL DONT NEED TO ARGUE THATOUR EYES CANT LIE,IS IT IN MOVIES,NOLLYWOOD?OWN BY IGBOS,DEVELOPED BY THEM,THAT PEOPLE ARE STILL COMPLAING ITS TRIBALIST OR MUSIC,CHECK,WITHOUT IGBO NO MUSIC IN 9JA,PSQUARE,FLAVOUR,PHYNO,MANY TO MENTION,I KNOW U WOULD SAY DBANJ BUT REMEMBER AN IGBO MAN WAS HIS BACKBONE DONJAZZY,SO GIVE UP THE ARGUEMENT AND ACCEPT IT THE WAY God made it,08166474647,the 19 old anambra duo

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Okeikpu(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14, 2013
1 shortblackboy: these igbos always have expansionist agenda always claiming other peoples homeland as theirs. what is wrong with their homeland if i may ask undecided
YOU DON TRAVEL B4? HAVE U EVER SET UR UGLY FOOT IN ANY OF IGBO LAND? AKPA AMU!

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by sobaemma(m): 5:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
Least i forget our football,i mean the super eagles are just biafrans label in as nigerians,is it emenike,omeruo,mikel the back bone,onazi,ogude,obaobona,ideye,ejide,check them all man,and u will see we stand out in all,We no be mate,remove our igbo duo from nigeria and see the disgrace nigeria will take,just that emenike and kalu uche no day u guys are still having problems to score,wot about removing mikel onazi,ogude,obobona,the defense champions omeruo or who,who talkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,my guy just accept we past uuuuuuuuuuuu

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
It's hightime I unfollowed this thread. The "Jewish" bigots have infested it with tribalism. I've lived with this people more than I've done with my Yoruba people, they're so full of themselves.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 5:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
S@NNiE:
i really don't like commenting on this kind of thread but seriously, this is getting out of hand. first the igbos are jews abandoned in Africa and want to be taken back to Israel, then the hausas and yorubas arranged the biafra war to wipe out the igbos, and now june 12 of all things is another machination against the igbos. i love the igbos, but if you guys wanna move forward then you have to stop looking backward all the time. Time bringeth all things, but only if you move with it.

We are already moving ahead of you so hurry along........

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson: It's hightime I unfollowed this thread. The "Jewish" bigots have infested it with tribalism. I've lived with this people more than I've done with my Yoruba people, they're so full of themselves.
You dey run? shocked..i think say u sabi e-fight, oya anoint person make him take over from where you stop. i go vote for my punching bag mr egg. Olee wey like quarrel pass fight grin cheesy
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2013
aspabay:
and over 75% of other South Western states,

Even Fashola is Igbo, Festus Olunna is his real name (some people will commit suicide this night) tongue

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 6:06pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:

Correct my man, tell them abaout the streets of lagos and the daily floods.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by tosanex: 6:07pm On Jun 14, 2013
Too much empty claims by these oma nnas abeg make dem kp shut was their son (nzeribe) nt part of d annulment useless tribalist, no wonder their zone will nt produce a president

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by sobaemma(m): 6:08pm On Jun 14, 2013
Forgive me,just been realistic,AM JUST THAT PROUD ANAMBRA IGBO GUY,IGBOS GIVE ME A SHOUT 08166474647,we pass them they cant comprehend

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Okeikpu(m): 6:12pm On Jun 14, 2013
If u ask me to choose from YORUBA N HAUSA... I will choose yoruba of course smiley but you guy dey fal my hand here... We contributed a lot in Yoruba land.. Is there any tribes in nigeria that contributed a dyne in Igbo land? Of course NO... COME ON GUYS TAKE THINGS EASY WIT US.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by 2fine2fast(m): 6:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
In another news the United Nations just released a document which clearly shows that both World Wars 1 &2 were actually waged so as to eliminate the IGBO race.
Stay tuned for updates on this latest discovery.
sad

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson: It's hightime I unfollowed this thread. The "Jewish" bigots have infested it with tribalism. I've lived with this people more than I've done with my Yoruba people, they're so full of themselves.

Word of the wise: Tribalism will always beget tribalism, for every action there is reaction. Some of us came into nairaland just to be enriched with robust knowledge..what do we find instead,hate-filled loud-mouths from the far left hand of the Niger with their scratched faces crying Igbo this..Igbo that. When we decide to react...they scream bigot!..bigot!..running away calling us their own names.
If there is anyone who feels his success is dependent on pushing down the IGBO in cyberspace..then he/she should as a matter of fact..accept whatever pills or side effects his/her action may offer from the other side.I AM IGBO AND I HAVE NO APOLOGIES.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by prettyboi1(m): 6:28pm On Jun 14, 2013
Without any bias in my mind,I honestly must point out that the Igbo clan is a very selfish one. Anytime something goes wrong in Nigeria especially When It's due to violence,these Igbo guys selfishly group themselves & without showing any human compassion, they damn every other person & start shouting "Ndigbo recorded the highest casualties" as If other Nigerians that were attacked/harmed/killed were/are not human beings. If boko haram attacks Kano, "Ndigbo recorded the highest casualties. " If militants kidnap a group of people in Bayelsa, "Ndigbo is under attack by kidnappers." If thieves break into a house & the victim incidentally happened to be Igbo, "Why is that these people like robbing Igbo people? " Now June 12,1993 "Ndigbo was the most attacked. " The other people that got harmed or killed were animals that didn't deserve to live right?
We need to take ethnic,tribal bias out of our lives & start being fair and just as Nigerians for progress to take form otherwise, we are headed for doom.
God Bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by AndreUweh(m): 6:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
The only way to draw out Yoruba bigots is to post any thing Igbo. These guys are so full of hatred even in their arteries.
I have been around in this forum for 6 years now and have never seen any Igbo claim Lagos as 90 or 99% Igbo as some bigots here are claiming.
For Christ sake, Ndigbo are not 90% of Lagos. They also recorded heavy losses during the June 12 impasse.
Quit hating guys.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 6:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
2fine2fast: In another news the United Nations just released a document which clearly shows that both World Wars 1 &2 were actually waged so as to eliminate the IGBO race.
Stay tuned for updates on this latest discovery.
sad

I am not surprised, the whole world is jealous of us. Look at us, we own the biggest shops in Alaba. What of Abuja, we run the show. Look at Chinese prison, na we full the place. The whole world know who we be, that's why they are jealous because we have money to buy dia land. They are jealous because we are richer than everybody and because we are descendant Jews even though our noses are flatter than saucers and we are closer to albinos than been actual Jews. That's why they are jealous. Look at our region, it is the Dubai of Africa, we run the show, that's why everyone is jealous.

13 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 6:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Andre Uweh: The only way to draw out Yoruba bigots is to post any thing Igbo. These guys are so full of hatred even in their arteries.
I have been around in this forum for 6 years now and have never seen any Igbo claim Lagos as 90 or 99% Igbo as some bigots here are claiming.
For Christ sake, Ndigbo are not 90% of Lagos. They also recorded heavy losses during the June 12 impasse.
Quit hating guys.

You are a jealous ibo. You don't know history. We are majority in Lagos, the Aworis are our descendants. We are almost 100%. That is why Yorubas are jealous of us. They want to take our Lagos away from us. When Jonathan hands over our Biafra on a platter, we will cut Lagos up, put it on our head and carry it on ekenedilishuku bus and take it to our land of the rising sun. Then you will know. We will use bucket and fetch all the water in the beautiful beaches and pour it in river Niger so that we will no longer be land locked. Our sea will join together with the one in Calabar and port harcourt and tourists will come and swim inside it.

Yorubas are jealous of us.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abuja : Itsekiri And Ijaw Youths Plan 5million-man March Against Each Other!! / Atiku Supporters Group Dumps Atiku, Endorses Buhari (Video) / Onnoghen’s Trial: FG Filed Charges Before We Concluded Investigation – CCB Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.