Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,609 members, 7,820,166 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment (15579 Views)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by eggheaders(m): 5:29am On Jun 16, 2013
ngozievergreen:
i thought of that just after reading his post, dat niga thinks he can tell me abt Anambra and Oyo state.

https://www.nairaland.com/1324661/two-men-killed-nkpor-onitsha. wondering if peeps on this thread live in another.anambra.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 16, 2013
One_Naira:

you people whin and cry too much. the people insulted his people, he insulted them and you're hear whining the mods didn't hide his insult. if they didn't hide theirs, why should they hide his? tufiakwa for you people. even small insult, you cry about it. na waooo

Senseless comment
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 16, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] Dat day u will see where a tenant chases a landlord out of his house
And you'll be the first person to complain the Igbos suffered the highest casualties. You can never learn. So in your wildest dream, the igbos can defeat the yorubas in a clash in lagos?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by remarkD(m): 3:37pm On Jun 16, 2013
That's how they roll, and the biased mod. is never ashamed to openly display his bias and partiality....
What happened to the poster 'Dozingbaba' whom had time to engage the tribalistic posters wanting to trade insults... your guess is as good as mine..
its little wonder they are called cowards; can never stand on their own damn feet to do anything, not to talk of "fighting"... without running underground and looking for ways to un-level the "playing field."
then, of course, they return to the fore and start running their mouths again... see how happy they were and had a field day for over 2 pages after Baba was taken out by the mod... Dayo was even so happy that he came to "enjoy" the thread... lol
ilugunboy:

Senseless comment
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jun 16, 2013
remark D: That's how they roll, and the biased mod. is never ashamed to openly display his bias and partiality....
What happened to the poster 'Dozingbaba' whom had time to engage the tribalistic posters wanting to trade insults... your guess is as good as mine..
its little wonder they are called cowards; can never stand on their own damn feet to do anything, not to talk of "fighting"... without running underground and looking for ways to un-level the "playing field."
then, of course, they return to the fore and start running their mouths again... see how happy they were and had a field day for over 2 pages after Baba was taken out by the mod... Dayo was even so happy that he came to "enjoy" the thread... lol
What has happened to you for making this comment? Very soon you will say the Igbo are the most victimized on NL. Though what is said to the Igbo are hurting, they are the truth. You see nothing wrong in using derogatory terms against other tribes, when same is done to you you say you are the most hated. I have lived with your people for years and have seen how egocentric you are. You always believe you are the best: the "I" factor in sociology which is used by children. Grow, man.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Balkan(m): 6:13pm On Jun 16, 2013
moscobabs: na wa for these ibo people sef....they always like Nigerians to pity their weakness.are they the only Land suffering in Nigeria?instead of them to use the opportunity given to them wisely,its only complain,if una like complain from today till tomorrow...FG will not give you kobo.
you are a very funy and deluded oilsoup man. who are you calling a weak people? you cowards allowed your brother MKO who won election geniunly, put inside prison by Abokis, killed by Abokis and you guys could not for one day fight Abokis. shame on you cowards.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by XavierSmiley: 6:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Hahaha... Igbo making 99.9% of Lagos' Population? Not possible altho they are everywhere all in the name of money (even in deserts). They never settle in their lands τ̲̅ȍ build it.. They'd rather poke into other people's lands wanting τ̲̅ȍ claim the good there. № wonder Boko Haram taught them lessons in the North. They build mansions in the North and run fast-moving businesses amidst Al-Majiris' and you think these Al-Majiri's wud βε̲̣̣̣̥ happy... MtchewWwww.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by ebankole: 6:56pm On Jun 16, 2013
Funny enough woke up this morning to open my FB only to read Vanguard page"and one of the comment made by one IGBO guy and i quote: WITHOUT IGBO THERE IS NO NIGERIA"i swear i'm not lieing i couln't reply cos i dont just have the time to argue at the time.AM YET TO FIGURE OUT WHY SOME IGBOS LIVE IN SUCH BELIEF WUDN'T SAY ALL THO.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by nku5: 7:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
nnenna.1:
Lmao at the complete Yoruba infestation of this thread.

See as they jumped like rabbits over Igbo news.

Joblessness.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

These yoruba "warriors" are the definition of petty and clannish. To think that this thread was started by a yoruba poster they then all rushed in to post their dry rehearsed insults that their parents taught them about igbos for 7 pages. I'm glad igbos have learned to ignore these cretins. Only few bothered to respond
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 16, 2013
Balkan: you are a very funy and deluded oilsoup man. who are you calling a weak people? you cowards allowed your brother MKO who won election geniunly, put inside prison by Abokis, killed by Abokis and you guys could not for one day fight Abokis. shame on you cowards.
In your myopic reasoning you think "aboki" is a derogatory term for Hausa/Fulani people. It actually means a friend. And because they know what it means, they answer to it. Who then is the f00l between you and them?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani / Bashir Ahmad Rejects Results Of Albasu/Gaya/Ajingi Federal Constituency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.