Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment (15565 Views)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by aspabay(m): 10:03am On Jun 15, 2013
aspabay:
and over 75% of other South Western states,

I got likes for this post, because that is what they like to hear, self deception...You pride about populating other towns while your towns lies in ruins, nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 15, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] WHEN WE IGBOS LEFT ENMASSE, UR PEOPLE STOPPED THEIR WAR BEATS.
Why did you have to edit my post?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 15, 2013
eggheaders:

hello madam, which serious business man will wanna do business in alaigbo ..jeez is it the insecurity or high cost of living you wanna talk about or what. what of the possibly of you been swindled by a Igbo. or a land where you not allowed to own landed properties. met loads of igbos that can't stomach living in alaigbo. madam ask yourself why your region host the. least number of non natives in the country. competition blah blah and your folks are been match in business in other region by other ethnic nationality. another question why do non natives in your region live in barracks mostly fear of the disillusioned flatheaded Jews I guess.
The only recorded kidnapping case I know in the SW, the kidnapping of the wife of the Osun State Speaker, was perpetrated by Igbo men.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jun 15, 2013
EasternLeopard: To all my Igbo brothers, let ceasefire. D truth is that the Yorubas never organised a pogrom against we Igbos during June 12. Rather they pleaded dat we join them but we refused due 2 past treachery. Pls we Igbos makeup btw 40%-50% of Lagos population & not 90%

aspabay:

I got likes for this post, because that is what they like to hear, self deception...You pride about populating other towns while your towns lies in ruins, nonsense..
lmao. 45-50%...that's a new one. The Yoruba, Hausas, middle belt and south south make up the remaining 50%. Nairaland igbos and their funny comments.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by logica(m): 12:30pm On Jun 15, 2013
bobthebuilder99:

40% - 50% ??

[size=30pt]LMAO![/size]
You see, I come online and these jokers here make me forget some of the sensible Igbo people I have met in my life.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Mccullum: 12:48pm On Jun 15, 2013
What can u use a an evidence & fact that cause your conclussion that 99.9% of igbos base in lagos, which is absolute lie, and any mayhem that happened in this country the igbos will be claiming that it affected them most. they left Lagos at that period with huge loads as if they'll never returns again and some of them loss their lives on the roads because they saw it as a problem between yorubas & hausawa at thay time. so therefore, they should better mellow.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Macelliot(m): 12:59pm On Jun 15, 2013
eazzzy1: Igbo's-Baddest people ever liveth..Always using every opportunity to beg for the presidency and d second niger bridge. Una go tey
Craziness of d highest order.
Na only zzzzz dominated ur name. Shey Na last u won carry?

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 15, 2013
eggheaders: my problem with the igbos is their make believe they are the only one doing great in Nigeria. whereas everyone is contributing to the growth of the nation.

U will keep having that problem, infact they are yet to start. Prove it wrong nah
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jun 15, 2013
Ola Johnson:
The only recorded kidnapping case I know in the SW, the kidnapping of the wife of the Osun State Speaker, was perpetrated by Igbo men.

In that case, u dont know anything
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Macelliot(m): 1:09pm On Jun 15, 2013
lagcity: Igbo are calling for the sack of a Northern minister for alleged "incompetency." When people start calling for the sack of any Igbo, you see them convulsing like someone poisoned by badly-prepared cassava bread.
Did u slept well last night? I don't think so. U must have suffered from schizophrenia.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by eggheaders(m): 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:

U will keep having that problem, infact they are yet to start. Prove it wrong nah

I don't have anything to proof to some clannish empty chest beaters. the record you guys are setting speaks volume kidnapping, advance fee fraud anything that gat the coloration of criminality. remembering the south African police voice those your countrymen with tiny marks at the end of their eye sockets are just epitome of criminality they are really spoiling our south africa. they help smuggle drugs from central Africa repbulic and help smuggle illegal precious metals from east africa. if this why you lots are ahead they no contest. the first fake product I ever used in my life was bought in onitsha. imagine dettol cool without the soothing after bath effect or how could one explain paracetamol with potash taste. finally igbo kwenu joor.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Macelliot(m): 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
2fine2fast: In another news the United Nations just released a document which clearly shows that both World Wars 1 &2 were actually waged so as to eliminate the IGBO race.
Stay tuned for updates on this latest discovery.
sad
U have suffered from schizophrenia.
Don't let ur mouth lead u to where u will be regreting.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by novicali: 1:27pm On Jun 15, 2013
S@NNiE:
i really don't like commenting on this kind of thread but seriously, this is getting out of hand. first the igbos are jews abandoned in Africa and want to be taken back to Israel, then the hausas and yorubas arranged the biafra war to wipe out the igbos, and now june 12 of all things is another machination against the igbos. i love the igbos, but if you guys wanna move forward then you have to stop looking backward all the time. Time bringeth all things, but only if you move with it.
Actually if Igbos are the type that dwells in their past, they will not be where they are today in the scheme of things in Nigeria especially after the civil war. I want to tell you that it is important that you build your future from your past,because if you don't know where you are coming from you will not know where you are going to. To ascertain whether Igbos were affected much is by weighing this balance, How many Yorubas are in the Northern part of Nigeria? Can their numbers be compared to the number of Igbo there?, How many Northerners are in the western part of Nigeria? Can their numbers be compared to that of Igbos? from your answers you will know actually whether the Igbos were affected much or not.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2013
eggheaders:

hello madam, which serious business man will wanna do business in alaigbo ..jeez is it the insecurity or high cost of living you wanna talk about or what. what of the possibly of you been swindled by a Igbo. or a land where you not allowed to own landed properties. met loads of igbos that can't stomach living in alaigbo. madam ask yourself why your region host the. least number of non natives in the country. competition blah blah and your folks are been match in business in other region by other ethnic nationality. another question why do non natives in your region live in barracks mostly fear of the disillusioned flatheaded Jews I guess.

simple! U cant compete.

As of today, insecurity is not an issue in d east as before and more still, d major insecurity is in d north, yet igbos are there. Omo onile n tribalism plus jealous attitude are in d west, yet they are there giving u heart attack.

Who cares weda u live in caves when u get to the SE? Thats to show how timid you are. When the Asians reach Nigeria, do they do that rubbish ?

D prob with u is dat u evade questions posed to u only to unravel a useless talk............mtchew
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by novicali: 1:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
eggheaders:

I don't have anything to proof to some clannish empty chest beaters. the record you guys are setting speaks volume kidnapping, advance fee fraud anything that gat the coloration of criminality. remembering the south African police voice those your countrymen with tiny marks at the end of their eye sockets are just epitome of criminality they are really spoiling our south africa. they help smuggle drugs from central Africa repbulic and help smuggle illegal precious metals from east africa. if this why you lots are ahead they no contest. the first fake product I ever used in my life was bought in onitsha. imagine dettol cool without the soothing after bath effect or how could one explain paracetamol with potash taste. finally igbo kwenu joor.
All these things you mentioned are Nigerian phenomenon, no tribe in Nigeria can distant itself from them. Also remember as you are pointing your two accusing fingers on the Igbos, the rest three are pointing at you and the rest tribes in Nigeria
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by eggheaders(m): 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:

simple! U cant compete.

As of today, insecurity is not an issue in d east as before and more still, d major insecurity is in d north, yet igbos are there. Omo onile n tribalism plus jealous attitude are in d west, yet they are there giving u heart attack.

Who cares weda u live in caves when u get to the SE? Thats to show how timid you are. When the Asians reach Nigeria, do they do that rubbish ?

D prob with u is dat u evade questions posed to u only to unravel a useless talk............mtchew

madam is just too slow mehn. how do omo onile hinders you business compared with shyte you have to go through in the hands of mpaiazu guys and other gun wielding jobless levy collecting shyteheads. or is it the inability to go through major street after 8:00 pm. or the inability not to be hit by stray bullet on the street where every public building has a gun wielding individual guiding it. or is it running into barbershop to save your soul from happy trigger kidnappers on the street of opoko. competition blah blah shyte stuff woman get your lazy behind off the gully erosion ridden enclave and go see what my folks are doing in p.h, jos, minna and other cities. ask yourself why alaigbo has the least number of non natives. only in alaigbo do non natives has to live in barracks because of the ravaging jews and our demented madam don't care what that does to the image of the jews.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by 360degree(m): 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
These Ibo are the most nagging group in this country and they just want to explore every situation to their own gain. this is greed of all time. I beg them to relax for once as they are not the only tribe in this country. Even with all the positions they occupied in this government dont be surprised they can still come crying marginlisation.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by eggheaders(m): 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2013
novicali:
All these things you mentioned are Nigerian phenomenon, no tribe in Nigeria can distant itself from them. Also remember as you are pointing your two accusing fingers on the Igbos, the rest three are pointing at you and the rest tribes in Nigeria

you want us to believe you guys are the all in all in business in the land cause folks are majorly businessman. why y'all avoiding crime where you controlled an unrivaled majority.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jun 15, 2013
novicali:
Actually if Igbos are the type that dwells in their past, they will not be where they are today in the scheme of things in Nigeria especially after the civil war. I want to tell you that it is important that you build your future from your past,because if you don't know where you are coming from you will not know where you are going to. To ascertain whether Igbos were affected much is by weighing this balance, How many Yorubas are in the Northern part of Nigeria? Can their numbers be compared to the number of Igbo there?,How many Northerners are in the western part of Nigeria? Can their numbers be compared to that of Igbos? from your answers you will know actually whether the Igbos were affected much or not.

There are millions of aboki down SW, they are not just the noise making type. Them plenty pass una for south west, the religious climate favors them, they blend in easily with yoruba moslems.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 15, 2013
ngozievergreen:

In that case, u dont know anything
I know how "wise" you are.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2013
tomakint: It is definitely certain the boy 'egghead' the one I prefered to call '***head' is talking about an Anambra that was revealed to him through tales by moonlight by his psychopathic uncle undecided I urged all reasonable contributors here to stop quoting him he is not worth it! The Anambra I saw 2 weeks ago is definitely not the one that clown is talking about!
You think you are the only people that go round the country? When to parts of the SE, I concluded that they were yet to recover from the civil war. In UNEC, for example, the structures are so bad. The vehicles plying the campus are the same as the ones seen in Nollywood movies shot in the SE.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by 99cent: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2013
novicali: How many Northerners are in the western part of Nigeria?

there are actually quite a lot. all those mallams.
but they are not noise makers like the igbo. all those spare part dealers.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2013
^^^ exactly, from the look of it, there are more mallams in SW than there are ibos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

If You Were To Be The President For 24 Hours, What Would You Accomplish? / Obiano Honors Paralympic Athletes From Anambra State (pix) / Buhari, APC Governors Meet In Aso Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.