Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment (15576 Views)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 14, 2013
Yomieluv: Rubbish claim,why are they always lamenting as if they are the only tribe in Nigeria?
Morever,they aren't in anything near corridor of power.
Let them sit down,and pray that maybe in the next 100 years,God would answer their prayer for one of their folks to be the vice president of Nigeria.

corridor of power, my foot!
Seems the book of lamentation in the bible was written by an igbo man.
Association of cry-babies of Nigeria. Nothing favors them. Soon they igbos will lay claim to Lagos as their property. That is when you will know that the gentility of a tiger is not the symbol of his timidity.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 9:15pm On Jun 14, 2013
Back peddling? or maybe you are not true ibo, cos they have repeatedly said on this site that they prefer the violent nature of the Hausas to the peaceful nature of the Yorubas. And guess what! Yoruba are now slowly learning that our meekness is taken as weakness and that the best defense is offence. Maybe one day you can give us a different type of respect cos we do not have the same level of aggressiveness in us like the Hausas

Btw, Hausas by themselves are peaceful but their esun isu has towo won bo epo. Meaning Their yam [Fulani]dipped their hands in oil.

Okeikpu: If u ask me to choose from YORUBA N HAUSA... I will choose yoruba of course smiley but you guy dey fal my hand here... We contributed a lot in Yoruba land.. Is there any tribes in nigeria that contributed a dyne in Igbo land? Of course NO... COME ON GUYS TAKE THINGS EASY WIT US.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Delafruita(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
ilugunboy: When you read 'There was a Country' and you believe all that is written thereon....you will say and believe any lie.
that book is the most tribalistic and dishonest book i have ever read.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2013
Roll out the drums it is one week remembrace of a successful sit-at-home exercise of 09-06-'13, holding today, 16-06-'13 across the country. All Igbo are expected to close their shops. MASSOB will be on ground to enforce this directive. If the Yoruba could celebrate 20 years of June 12, what stops us from celebrating one week of success? After all it is said that we should not despise the days of little beginning. We shall get to our promise land to meet our fellow Jews even though we are not similar to them on account of our flat noses and heads. Meanwhile we shall continue to support our Oga At The Top in 2015 till whenever we are given the chance to rule even if it means waiting till the next 50 years. May the soul of our hero, Emeka Ojukwu, who left us to "seek peace" while the civil war was raging, thereby making history as the first if not the only 'general' to abandone his people in war, rest in peace.
We shall continue to remain outside the South East even though they have been killing us. We had highest casualties in the Sokoto Jihad of 1804, the Benin Massacre when Ovanranwen was killed and the 100 years war including the Kiriji War in Yorubaland.
Signed by Ralph Uwazuruike.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 9:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
ibo reasoning for you. Only heaven knows what is in their water or the air they breath that even their elderly can only think and talk like toddlers. Its sickening.

Desola:

You are a jealous ibo. You don't know history. We are majority in Lagos, the Aworis are our descendants. We are almost 100%. That is why Yorubas are jealous of us. They want to take our Lagos away from us. When Jonathan hands over our Biafra on a platter, we will cut Lagos up, put it on our head and carry it on ekenedilishuku bus and take it to our land of the rising sun. Then you will know. We will use bucket and fetch all the water in the beautiful beaches and pour it in river Niger so that we will no longer be land locked. Our sea will join together with the one in Calabar and port harcourt and tourists will come and swim inside it.

Yorubas are jealous of us.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by EasternLeopard: 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
osaiworld: Soon they igbos will lay claim to Lagos as their property. That is when you will know that the gentility of a tiger is not the symbol of his timidity.
Dat day u will see where a tenant chases a landlord out of his house
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 9:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
ibos and their leaders love poison more than any other tribe in Nigeria. Your people are paranoid, insecure,jittery and aggressive at all times making you more susceptible to suicide.

van bonattel:

its only because the polical father in our tribe drank rat poison and died, just because we give birth to only cowards who are spineless and cannot fight, i remember my uncle MKO who was so afraid of abacha that he chose to die like a rat in the prison, i remember my grand father Diya who cried like a baby, weeping and wailing and rolling on the ground begging al mustafa for his life. my tribe always like to carry fat woman on the waist during owambe party than work hard, later they will envy the people of south east. my south west people are shameless abeg
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
Lmao at the complete Yoruba infestation of this thread.

See as they jumped like rabbits over Igbo news.

Joblessness.

LMAO!!!!!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Kingspin(m): 9:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
lagcity:

give it a rest, will you? go and find a job and possibly some good medicine.
Currently i have a job ok but seriously hurry and go treat una jealoucy disease.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Reasons Yoruba men have not been screwing goat and sheep unlike in the eastern part of Nigeria where they take turns between human and animal or basically anything with holes.

van bonattel:

the owambe party is just about to start, lots of fat, short, black women shaking their fat bottoms tonight, my tribe rocks grin
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Make that 5

van bonattel:

When nigeria becomes 4 countries.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by kabba7(m): 9:43pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=Gamji007]Why always Ndigbo?

Simply they are always cheaply available for in dirty jobs e g the mid night june 12 court case ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ they will continue to carry Nigeria Shit
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2013
Sorry the player that scored to win against Kenya is not ibo, his name is Mohamed Is either Edo, Northerner or Yoruba Every tribe in Nigeria has contributed to soccer
So empty barrels get out for some fresh air

van bonattel:

you are right, imidiatily they drop martins, taiye, osaze and yakubu, the stupid biafrans with igbo coach won the nations cup! imagine! we must stop them before an igbo man will lift up the world cup oooooo!
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=kabba7][/quote]
I remember it delivered by Justice Bassey Ikpeme, granting the prayers of Association for Better Nigeria headed by Authur Nzeribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
[quote author=kabba7][/quote]
Okun boda, kabi yamo?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by OneNaira6: 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2013
dozzybaba: ^^^^I just dey look una...if i start my own now. Dem go shout- Bigot!..Bigot...this..that. ok na..

True talk.ppl wey can't take it, always the first to dish it. make i look cause if we start retailating, all person go see is tears and calling bigot, jews bigot, etc. our post hidden, there own unhidden and ban. I'm not feeling like hearing bunch of crybabying today so make i join you dey look for now.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jun 14, 2013
Too many foolish kids on this damn NL. Otherwise, they would know better than run their leaky mouths. Igbo people were the biggest casualties. of the June 12 annulment and its aftermath. Intelligent people would first determine what 'casualty' means in this context, and then try to understand HOW that came to be so.

Any Igbo person beyond 25 years old should know what 'Oso Abiola' 1994 means, and must have heard about how many of his or her relatives lost their lives and/or property in the course of fleeing from a war that never was. Whether their fears (which necessitated the mass exodus from the South West) was justified or not is a different discussion altogether. But the fact that, as an ethnic group, they constituted the biggest casualties of June 12 and its aftermath is beyond doubt.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Policewoman(f): 10:16pm On Jun 14, 2013
MODs pls permit me to say this but i think some Yorubas in this forum are proving to us beyond reasonable doubt that they are the most selfish and tribalistic tribe in this country. Just watch their comments.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by badassnigga(m): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2013
bunch of confused ppl talking frm their anus shocked
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 10:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: MODs pls permit me to say this but i think some Yorubas in this forum are proving to us beyond reasonable doubt that they are the most selfish and tribalistic tribe in this country. Just watch their comments.

Exactly! Very selfish people which is why we are infiltrating their lands to show them how t be more generous. They are the most inhospitable people on earth and if not for our descendants; the Aworis that kept Lagos for us, we would not have been able to return to our ancestral land- Lagos. Look at our region, the Yorubas are all over there in their numbers. That goes to show how accomodating we are.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
EasternLeopard: [color=#006600][/color] Dat day u will see where a tenant chases a landlord out of his house

the fact that you are lousy only shows your cowardice. We are quiet and that is our strength. All your noise about biafra all these years without materiality only shows the whole world that you can only bite but cant bite.
Association of crying babies of Nigeria
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by OneNaira6: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2013
^^^^am i reading this right? the tribe wey noisy, coward and crybabying is attributed to am is calling another the name wey given to am while claiming the name no apply to am and they are quiet and strong. shocked grin grin grin is my eyes decieving me?

so much contradiction on one post. chineke meeeee. laugh wan tear my belle. I'm losing my breath cause is the fifth thread on few mins on this forum with contradiction and comedy central.

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 10:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
Andre Uweh: The only way to draw out Yoruba bigots is to post any thing Igbo. These guys are so full of hatred even in their arteries.
I have been around in this forum for 6 years now and have never seen any Igbo claim Lagos as 90 or 99% Igbo as some bigots here are claiming.
For Christ sake, Ndigbo are not 90% of Lagos. They also recorded heavy losses during the June 12 impasse.
Quit hating guys.

Jealousy!

We are 99.9% of Lagos. Go back to igbiraland where you hail from.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by OneNaira6: 10:59pm On Jun 14, 2013
Policewoman: MODs pls permit me to say this but i think some Yorubas in this forum are proving to us beyond reasonable doubt that they are the most selfish and tribalistic tribe in this country. Just watch their comments.

you'll get banned for saying this truth. it happened to me so I'm just giving you a heads up. you fit forget pesin wey dey control this section.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by otokx(m): 11:13pm On Jun 14, 2013
Many absurdities going on in here
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Daresh(f): 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ok I don't know about being the most affectedlks died dung that period. Thank God for my Papa. When others were running and asking him "Papa Daresh are you not going too"? He said no we have school and. Work. Thank God!
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola no go kill me with laugh abeg stop badt girl but shey u be dayo wife

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by AndreUweh(m): 11:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
bad_ass_nigga: bunch of confused ppl talking frm their anus shocked
Don't mind the cowards.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by young9ja(m): 11:38pm On Jun 14, 2013
Just passing and say foolis people
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by young9ja(m): 11:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola:

says who? Does Lagos belong to the Yorubas? No. It belongs to the Ibos because they have a direct link through river Niger which miraculously flowed into the western region during the colonial era. It was through this route that the ibos arrived in Lagos and founded it. If you listen closely, the Aworis, the eguns all speak a variation of the ibo language. The river has now dried up o so you won't really find the route by which they entered anymore but it is written in the history book. Go the Aba, you'll find the books there.

My question is, how can the majority ibos in Lagos claim that the minority, a mere .01% of the population, killed some of them?
you re a fool
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by bobthebuilder99(m): 11:51pm On Jun 14, 2013
EasternLeopard: To all my Igbo brothers, let ceasefire. D truth is that the Yorubas never organised a pogrom against we Igbos during June 12. Rather they pleaded dat we join them but we refused due 2 past treachery. Pls we Igbos makeup btw 40%-50% of Lagos population & not 90%

40% - 50% ??

[size=30pt]LMAO![/size]

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Calabar Was Never The Capital Of Nigeria / Is There Fuel Scarcity In Nigeria Again? / Buhari's Fate Is In The Hands Of The Electorates Not Tinubu -Senator Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.