Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,703 members, 7,809,673 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 PM

Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment (15562 Views)

9ice Calls for Annulment of APC Rep Primaries In Ogbomosho North / June 12 Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Igbos Were Not The Target Of Kano Bombing - Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola:

You are a jealous ibo. You don't know history. We are majority in Lagos, the Aworis are our descendants. We are almost 100%. That is why Yorubas are jealous of us. They want to take our Lagos away from us. When Jonathan hands over our Biafra on a platter, we will cut Lagos up, put it on our head and carry it on ekenedilishuku bus and take it to our land of the rising sun. Then you will know. We will use bucket and fetch all the water in the beautiful beaches and pour it in river Niger so that we will no longer be land locked. Our sea will join together with the one in Calabar and port harcourt and tourists will come and swim inside it.

Yorubas are jealous of us.

If we fetch all the atlantic water in beaches,the yoruba won't have any water to convert to crude and palm oil, when nigeria disintergrates. Nah..We are not that wicked...we will leave them with their salty and smelly ocean..we don't need it. Aba and Owerri are only 25 mins from the bight of Biafra. grin
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2013
Andre Uweh:
Be serious for once poor girl, why not get the quotes where Ndigbo have claimed otherwise?. The only time you lots come here is when Ndigbo are mentioned.

You are jealous because you are Yoruba!
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by wellmax(m): 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2013
When will Nlders grow up and stop this nonsense?
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 14, 2013
Andre Uweh:
The above post is so brainless. Did the north central governors build the bridges across the Niger and Benue in Their zone Get a life poor girl.
Then wait for (1) The need for more bridges to arise in the North Central, (2) For the governors to start building them, (3) To complete them. After these, then your SE governors with their flat heads will then see reasons why they should build the second Niger Bridge. If the Igbo are not f00lish are they not supposed to ask themselves why they get f00led every four years by politicians who always promise to build the bridge? The building of the bridge has become a mirage and a tool for campaign. Get sense, "wise Jews."
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:24pm On Jun 14, 2013
Andre Uweh: The only way to draw out Yoruba bigots is to post any thing Igbo. These guys are so full of hatred even in their arteries.
I have been around in this forum for 6 years now and have never seen any Igbo claim Lagos as 90 or 99% Igbo as some bigots here are claiming.
For Christ sake, Ndigbo are not 90% of Lagos. They also recorded heavy losses during the June 12 impasse.
Quit hating guys.

You even get time for the wild westerners.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:26pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
Then wait for (1) The need of more bridges to arise in the North Central, (2) For governors to start building them, (3) To complete them. After these, then your SE governors with their flat heads will then see reasons why they should build the second Niger Bridge. If the Igbo are not f00lish are they not supposed to ask themselves why they get f00led every four years by politicians who always promise to build the bridge.

Jonathan for 2015, tinubu can go and have a swim in the dirty lagoon
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by 1shortblackboy: 7:27pm On Jun 14, 2013
Oya make una seperate e don do e don do
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:31pm On Jun 14, 2013
eazzzy1: desola, i wonder why they won't leave us o, is it because the greatest man of our tribe started a war and after the death of millions of people, he ran away, and we now have to blame awolowo. abi because we just sit down and expect them to call us from aso rock and give us employment letter as the fourth democratic president, or that we clamour for breakup every day and yet we are represented in every village, cities and states in Nigeria. they jealous us because we are the juicejews of Africa. they jealous us because the greatest igbo man is the man that started the war, while they have the father of democracy in Nigeria to themselves. they have the first nobel laureate in Africa and we have the man that sold the highest number of children story book. nna bia, why jerous us biko?

its only because the polical father in our tribe drank rat poison and died, just because we give birth to only cowards who are spineless and cannot fight, i remember my uncle MKO who was so afraid of abacha that he chose to die like a rat in the prison, i remember my grand father Diya who cried like a baby, weeping and wailing and rolling on the ground begging al mustafa for his life. my tribe always like to carry fat woman on the waist during owambe party than work hard, later they will envy the people of south east. my south west people are shameless abeg

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:34pm On Jun 14, 2013
1 shortblackboy: Oya make una seperate e don do e don do

the owambe party is just about to start, lots of fat, short, black women shaking their fat bottoms tonight, my tribe rocks grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
wellmax: When will Nlders grow up and stop this nonsense?

When nigeria becomes 4 countries.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
van bonattel:

Jonathan for 2015, tinubu can go and have a swim in the dirty lagoon
You're indeed 'wise' when as weak as the Oga At The Top has been described he has not succeeded in f00ling the North but you, first in 2011 and probably in 2015. And instead of compensating you with good positions like giving automatic tickets to the House of Representatives and the Senate, he makes your former governors ministers who could be sacked at any time. What an insult! Achike Udenwa and Sam Egwu, former governors of Imo and Ebonyi, respectively were sacked.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:39pm On Jun 14, 2013
sobaemma: Least i forget our football,i mean the super eagles are just biafrans label in as nigerians,is it emenike,omeruo,mikel the back bone,onazi,ogude,obaobona,ideye,ejide,check them all man,and u will see we stand out in all,We no be mate,remove our igbo duo from nigeria and see the disgrace nigeria will take,just that emenike and kalu uche no day u guys are still having problems to score,wot about removing mikel onazi,ogude,obobona,the defense champions omeruo or who,who talkkkkkkkkkkkkkk,my guy just accept we past uuuuuuuuuuuu

you are right, imidiatily they drop martins, taiye, osaze and yakubu, the stupid biafrans with igbo coach won the nations cup! imagine! we must stop them before an igbo man will lift up the world cup oooooo!

3 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
You're indeed 'wise' when as weak as the Oga At The Top has been described he has not succeeded in f00ling the North but you, first in 2011 and probably in 2015. And instead of compensating you with good positions like giving automatic tickets to the House of Representatives and the Senate, he makes your former governors ministers who could be sacked at any time. What an insult! Achike Udenwa and Sam Egwu, former governors of Imo and Ebonyi, respectively were sacked.

if he likes he can sack my father, i will mobilize millions of votes for him come 2015, any weakling is better than a fanatic president.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Jamesbrian: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2013
Somethings happen only in NL
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
van bonattel:

if he likes he can sack my father, i will mobilize millions of votes for him come 2015, any weakling is better than a fanatic president.
I'll avoid you because your comments are as f00lish as you are. Solomon says if you answer the f00l he will think he is wise. Bye bye, ka afor tukwa gi ni imi.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
van bonattel:

I'll avoid you because your comments are as f00lish as you are. Solomon says if you answer the f00l he will think he is wise.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by coputa(m): 7:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
During the Civil war,june 12,and boko haram crisis,the igbos were the greatest casulties..why..must they continue to play second fiddle in nigeria.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by EasternLeopard: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
To all my Igbo brothers, let ceasefire. D truth is that the Yorubas never organised a pogrom against we Igbos during June 12. Rather they pleaded dat we join them but we refused due 2 past treachery. Pls we Igbos makeup btw 40%-50% of Lagos population & not 90%

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by vanbonattel: 7:53pm On Jun 14, 2013
Ola Johnson:
I'll avoid you because your comments are as f00lish as you are. Solomon says if you answer the f00l he will think he is wise.

will you just say the truth, you are avoiding me because I will use you wipe floor, you are from the south west? just like mko, diya and awo ran from trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by ebankole: 7:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
KAI.....I JUST DEY LAUGH WITH AZONTO STYLE HERE..hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by whitecat007: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2013
She was just being sarcastic!

yemmight: You all see while little is essential? Whoever mentioned 90% of Lagosians are Igbos does not have a basic education. Little statistics in school of leaning should have helped the person here.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Blueeyedboi(m): 8:35pm On Jun 14, 2013
Desola:

You are a jealous ibo. You don't know history. We are majority in Lagos, the Aworis are our descendants. We are almost 100%. That is why Yorubas are jealous of us. They want to take our Lagos away from us. When Jonathan hands over our Biafra on a platter, we will cut Lagos up, put it on our head and carry it on ekenedilishuku bus and take it to our land of the rising sun. Then you will know. We will use bucket and fetch all the water in the beautiful beaches and pour it in river Niger so that we will no longer be land locked. Our sea will join together with the one in Calabar and port harcourt and tourists will come and swim inside it.

Yorubas are jealous of us.
...Idiot..continue making a fool of yourself..anu mpama.
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
EasternLeopard: To all my Igbo brothers, let ceasefire. D truth is that the Yorubas never organised a pogrom against we Igbos during June 12. Rather they pleaded dat we join them but we refused due 2 past treachery. Pls we Igbos makeup btw 40%-50% of Lagos population & not 90%

I don't know what the matter is with Yorubas? Why are you so jealous? why do you like diminishing our numbers just to hide the truth? Everybody knows that we make Lagos tick, we are the majority and that is why our son is the governor of Lagos. I said earlier before that Aworis are really Ibos and that is why Fashola is our son. It shows that we are the majority. if you go to ladipo market, we are all over the place, we own all the land there and its environs. How about daleko market? If you look under the bridges and all the nooks and crannies of Lagos, you would see us with our 'bend down select' and our used goods. We are the kings in this sectors. Anything substandard and you would see us there. We trade in all manner of goods, be it fake drugs and hard drugs too. So what are we talking about? Look at the ekenedilishuku buses everyday and see the number of our brothers who keep coming back to their original land. How then can you tell me that we are only 40-50% only? you are a liar. Next election, we would put another of our sons Ben Nwabueze in the seat of the govenor to prove to you that we have returned to claim our land. Yorubas should go back to Biafra, that is where you all really belong, that downtrodden region is where you really come from.

4 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by max1113(m): 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2013
yemmight: You all see while little is essential? Whoever mentioned 90% of Lagosians are Igbos does not have a basic education. Little statistics in school of leaning should have helped the person here.

Oga be cautious of your spelling!
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by Desola(f): 8:48pm On Jun 14, 2013
Blue-eyed boi:
...Idiot..continue making a fool of yourself..anu mpama.

see...we have colonised all you Yorubas, that is why you speak our language even more fluently than yours. Please stop speaking ibo and stick to your oil soup amala Yoruba.

Thank you in advance.

5 Likes

Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by lepasharon(f): 8:55pm On Jun 14, 2013
lol sarcasm ^
Re: Igbos Were The Biggest Casualties Of June-12 Election Annulment by ALTRUTH(m): 8:57pm On Jun 14, 2013
We really don't need all this hatred. Let us give love a chance. Love is stronger than hatred. Love is the greatest.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Makarfi Led PDP Meets Akpabio, Ekweremadu, Other PDP National Assembly Members / PDP: We Are Ready To Receive Ambode If He's Sent Packing By APC / Agboola Ajayi Sues Ondo Assembly Over Impeachment Move

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.