Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Metrosexual Brothers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Metrosexual Brothers (13909 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / She Had Sex With Two Brothers, Any Repercussion? / Are Christian Brothers Less Interesting Than Other Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 8:18pm On May 07, 2008
Some people believe that metrosexual men possess a great deal of feminine hormones in them but it's not necessarily true. Some metrosexual habits are learned especially from relations and the like but they seem to turn off some women for real. Why? Some ladies will not even date them.

Ladies: Will you care if your man is metrosexual as long as he has the money to maintain it?

Guys: If you are not metrosexual, how do you see metrosexual men?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:40pm On May 07, 2008
I like a dab of the metro sexual vein in my man.

A vast number of Naija men are metro sexual. They will neva own up to it but it's true. The meticulous way in which they pay attention to their mode of dressing, their physical appearance and the way they are observed by their mates.

As long as me and my man are not angling for the mirror in the morning its all good.

I don't see anything wrong in taking a man for some pedicure. Most definitely need it grin grin grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2008
an overly metro sexual dude is an automatic suspect.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 11:22pm On May 07, 2008

speculation. Some guys are just like that and has nothing to do with homosexuality.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 11:23pm On May 07, 2008
I like a dab of the metro sexual vein in my man.

A vast number of Naija men are metro sexual. They will never own up to it but it's true. The meticulous way in which they pay attention to their mode of dressing, their physical appearance and the way they are observed by their mates.

As long as me and my man are not angling for the mirror in the morning its all good.

I don't see anything wrong in taking a man for some pedicure. Most definitely need it

Europeans are more fashionable than Americans. As a matter of fact, Americans may be the worst dressed people on earth and I think Naija metrosexuality stems from it's proximity to the European culture.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:26pm On May 07, 2008
l love me some metro sexuality in my man

they usually hav good manners, taste and class grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:30pm On May 07, 2008
OMO IBO:

so which band do you fall into?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:33pm On May 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

so which band do you fall into?

he's obviously one of those bush tasteless men,,,  grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:34pm On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

he's obviously one of those bush tastless men,,, grin

lmfao. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Have you met him?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 11:34pm On May 07, 2008
I really don't care as long he isn't gay wink, I know lot of Naija guy that dresses like a metrosexual but that doesn't mean they are care.

I just love the way slim jean looks on them, small shirt with scarf around their neck(they are into designers things)
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:35pm On May 07, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

lmfao. . . . . grin grin grin grin grin

Have you met him?

LOL
Nope, but i dont need to
I know his type all too well,,, grin grin grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 11:36pm On May 07, 2008
he's obviously one of those bush tasteless men
Lol, you may be surprised if you meet him. His girls probably call him sexy omoibo. I think he's a hunk.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:37pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

I really don't care as long he isn't gay wink, I know lot of Naija guy that dresses like a metrosexual but that doesn't mean they are care.

I just love the way slim jean looks on them, small shirt with scarf around their neck(they are into designers things)

which men r u talking about now,,, nigerian men in nigeria or nigerian men abroad or metro sexual men in general  undecided
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:38pm On May 07, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Lol, you may be surprised if you meet him.

and are u his PR officer grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 11:39pm On May 07, 2008
I just love the way  slim jean looks on them, small shirt with scarf around their neck(they are into designers things)  

The scarf thing is a little too much for me. For sure, I wouldnt want my man using any scarf or shawl around his neck, winter or no winter.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 11:40pm On May 07, 2008
HR.hotness:

which men r u talking about now,,, nigerian men in nigeria or nigerian men abroad or metro sexual men in general undecided
Metrosexual men in general but i was just using the Naija guy i know as an example
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by eldee(m): 11:47pm On May 07, 2008
I'm still trying to see why Nigerian men should be termed metrosexual
You lot always have sumn to say
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 11:51pm On May 07, 2008
ahaha so what's bugging you eldee grin grin grin, abeg tell your fellow Naija guys to stop wear those tight skinny jeans and give their balls some breathing space
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:53pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

Metrosexual men in general but i was just using the Naija guy i know as an example

oh OK,,,

i favour d smart casual look myself,
i cant see a 30 sumthin yr old man in slim or skinny jeans tho  sad
but a guy who can rock casual fit jeans and still look all dressed up is a major turn on

I love my men well dressed but looking like not much effort was put into it,,, he has to smell good and his hands and feet well taken care of
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 11:54pm On May 07, 2008
eldee:

I'm still trying to see why Nigerian men should be termed metrosexual
You lot always have sumn to say

and what is wrong with the term?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by eldee(m): 11:58pm On May 07, 2008
tRoOE:

ahaha so what's bugging you eldee grin grin grin, abeg tell your fellow Naija guys to stop wear those tight skinny jeans and give their balls some breathing space
Nigerian fashion trends are usually borne of what is seen on American shows
You lot don't complain about the Beckhams and the Usher Raymonds, but u come here to crucify us
Leave our balls alone for goodness sake cheesy

HR.hotness:

and what is wrong with the term?
Metrosexual is an offensive way of saying dangerously attractive
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 11:59pm On May 07, 2008
ahaha so what's bugging you eldee   , abeg tell your fellow Naija guys to stop wear those tight skinny jeans and give their balls some breathing space

Damn! they probably thought you'll jump into their arms when you see the big rod within.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 12:01am On May 08, 2008

Is it? overt metrosexuals spend time on their skin texture and not dressing alone so I dont see how it's offensive.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by HRhotness(f): 12:03am On May 08, 2008
eldee:

Cant leave ur balls alone, we're stakeholders in that part of ur anatomy  wink grin grin

Howz it offensive to be called dangerously attractive
i love me some dangerously attractive man
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 12:04am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Cant leave your balls alone, we're stakeholders in that part of your anatomy wink grin grin

Howz it offensive to be called dangerously attractive
i love me some dangerously attractive man

ROFL
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by eldee(m): 12:05am On May 08, 2008
OsunAmazon:

Is it? overt metrosexuals spend time on their skin texture and not dressing alone so I don't see how it's offensive.
Aight, just say 'Dangerously Attractive Brothers' then grin

OsunAmazon:

Damn! they probably thought you'll jump into their arms when you see the big rod within.
Believe me, it works grin grin
Though there's be other ways to get chicks laid grin
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by dangermous: 12:05am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Cant leave your balls alone, we're stakeholders in that part of your anatomy   wink grin grin

Touche. That is a line for the ages
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by OsunAmazon: 12:07am On May 08, 2008
we're stakeholders in that part of your anatomy

Yep; we can as well cut it off according to our will.
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by sheniqua: 12:08am On May 08, 2008
Let me talk my own.
I don't like metrosexual men lai lai.
I don't want a man moisturizing,applying lip gloss abi balm,joining women for pedicures and manicures. shocked shocked shocked
Going to the spa and doing facials and waxing 
toning his skin shocked shocked
wearing pink shirts shocked shocked

TUFIAKWA!!
God forbid!!

Before you know it his fellow men will start chasing him.
Please nooooooooo
I like my man very very manly.
Infact extra manly
don't want no sissies

If he needs pedicures, we'll do it at home
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by eldee(m): 12:11am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

Cant leave your balls alone, we're stakeholders in that part of your anatomy  wink grin grin
Come it's only yours when it goes inside you grin
We own it when it wiv us sis
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by NaJaHaJe(f): 12:11am On May 08, 2008
@sheniqua

let me ask you a question: do you like your man looking good?

would you like it if other women leer at your man?
Re: Metrosexual Brothers by tRoOE(f): 12:12am On May 08, 2008
HR.hotness:

oh OK,,,

i favour d smart casual look myself,
i can't see a 30 sumthin yr old man in slim or skinny jeans tho sad
but a guy who can rock casual fit jeans and still look all dressed up is a major turn on

I love my men well dressed but looking like not much effort was put into it,,, he has to smell good and his hands and feet well taken care of

lol 30 old man wearing skinny jeans ahaha that one na gay than. But a man can rock a fit jeans like you said with a nice shirt,polo or button up, short sleeve , nice shoes plz no sneakers and still look stunning. His hair is nicely shaped up, shinning a lot wink, he got to smell nice (very important)

eldee:

Nigerian fashion trends are usually borne of what is seen on American shows
You lot don't complain about the Beckhams and the Usher Raymonds, but u come here to crucify us
Which one of the balls are you taking about, the left or right grin grin grin
We are not crucifying you guys, just giving you the hint that you guys need an upgrade when it comes to fashion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Celebrating My Birthday Live On Nairaland / This Is The "Devil's Meal' Everyone Was Talking About (Photo) / What Is The Craziest Thing U Ve Ever Done For Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.