Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,030 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:01 PM

Ukraine For Studies? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ukraine For Studies? (1503 Views)

Traveling To Ireland Dublin For Studies / Those Going To The Uk For Studies Sept.2012/2013 Session / I'm Planning To Travel To Malaysia For Studies, Please I Need Your Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ukraine For Studies? by LizyL: 2:46pm On Jun 15, 2013
Is it advisable to go to Ukraine for studies? I know about the cold weather and the partial racism but that doesn't really bother me. Which city is the best and which schools are the best there? Please opinions are wanted. Thanks.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 15, 2013
This is why I said Vicjustice just wasted his time starting that thread. Look at this eediot looking for his own death.

Follow this link, and you will find the best cities in Ukraine. https://www.nairaland.com/971826/avoid-ukraine-life-worth-living
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 15, 2013
l agree with u, some people only learn in a hard way, with all that hv been said about ukraine, am shocked people still want to go there for studies...@op..goodluck as u migrate to ukraine
jennykadry: This is why I said Vicjustice just wasted his time starting that thread. Look at this eediot looking for his own death.

Follow this link, and you will find the best cities in Ukraine. https://www.nairaland.com/971826/avoid-ukraine-life-worth-living
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by LizyL: 7:39pm On Jun 15, 2013
Yes I have seen all the stories about racism. Sure there is racism but I also have friends there that say the racism is not too bad. The highest they might do now a days is ask you questions like, why are you so black lol or why is your skin dirty? Stupid things that you can ignore.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by kennybuda: 12:39pm On Jun 16, 2013
Save journey,come up with your experience when you arrive ukriane.
LizyL: Yes I have seen all the stories about racism. Sure there is racism but I also have friends there that say the racism is not too bad. The highest they might do now a days is ask you questions like, why are you so black lol or why is your skin dirty? Stupid things that you can ignore.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by dasparrow: 1:46pm On Jun 16, 2013
LizyL: Yes I have seen all the stories about racism. Sure there is racism but I also have friends there that say the racism is not too bad. The highest they might do now a days is ask you questions like, why are you so black lol or why is your skin dirty? Stupid things that you can ignore.

Your friends are deceiving you. I have noticed that some Nigerians never tell the truth. I also realize that many Nigerians never listen when you are trying to protect them from unnecessary headache and suffering. Your friends are lying to you so that you can join them in their misery.

First and foremost, why are you looking to study in a country where English is not the official language and the alphabets are not your regular English alphabets? Secondly, why will you choose to study in a country where the people/citizens are not used to black people and as such act hostile towards people that look like you? In other words, why have you chosen to study in a racially hostile developing white country? Thirdly, you think that it is every white country that is worth studying in? Are you aware that there are many advanced countries that will not even recognize your degree from a Ukraine university? In case you are not aware, you are better of studying in Ghana, Kenya, Botswana or South Africa than studying in Ukraine. And that is if you can't afford studying in the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other advanced countries.

If you choose to study in a friendlier country, you will not feel socially isolated and you stand a better chance of making new friends and who knows, you might even meet your future spouse in that country. Nevertheless, I know that no matter what we try to tell you here, you will not listen since you have already made up your mind to go to Ukraine. So, you will have to learn your lesson the hard way. Lastly, don't expect to get a part-time job because they will not hire blacks in that country. You have been warned.

2 Likes

Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 16, 2013
I have a friend now in Ukraine studying medicine. Funny but we spoke 4 days ago and she told me that she might not be completing her studies there cos of the racism she is experiencing there. Plus black person getting a job there is a tough one and one person will see all that and want to chook his head in.

^^^You are right Nigerians are good at lying to each other. My mum's friend's daughter also studied in Ukraine, when asked why she came back to nigeria after studies she stated that she would like to work in Nigeria cos her family and friends are there. It was her younger brother that told my mum that she couldn't live there cos of racism. This same girl that wants to carry Nigerian Flag on her head is looking to move to the states.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by justwise(m): 4:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
jennykadry: I have a friend now in Ukraine studying medicine. Funny but we spoke 4 days ago and she told me that she might not be completing her studies there cos of the racism she is experiencing there. Plus black person getting a job there is a tough one and one person will see all that and want to chook his head in.

^^^You are right Nigerians are good at lying to each other. My mum's friend's daughter also studied in Ukraine, when asked why she came back to nigeria after studies she stated that she would like to work in Nigeria cos her family and friends are there. It was her younger brother that told my mum that she couldn't live there cos of racism. This same girl that wants to carry Nigerian Flag on her head is looking to move to the states.

grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
justwise: [/b]

grin grin grin

Lol, You'd expect someone like that to stay rooted In Naija but for where? undecided Even last year when I went home she told me the same thing she told my mum, only for us to hear that she cant wait to leave Nigeria. This is the reason why people die poor or lack help. They will never be upfront, they let pride get in the way. With her qualification she can easily get a job here in Australia, and start off with a big salary.....but how will you tell her that when she's busy acting like GEJ's daughter. Mschewww
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by justwise(m): 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2013
jennykadry:

Lol, You'd expect someone like that to stay rooted In Naija but for where? undecided Even last year when I went home she told me the same thing she told my mum, only for us to hear that she cant wait to leave Nigeria. This is the reason why people die poor or lack help. They will never be upfront, they let pride get in the way. With her qualification she can easily get a job here in Australia, and start off with a big salary.....but how will you tell her that when she's busy acting like GEJ's daughter. Mschewww

Well..sometimes its better to allow people learn from their experiences than telling them not to travel to a particular country as you will be tagged enemy of progress.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 16, 2013
You are spot on Justwise....experience is the best teacher but sometimes some people never recover from bad experiences....l wish him good luck has he migrate to Ukraine...
justwise:

Well..sometimes its better to allow people learn from their experiences than telling them not to travel to a particular country as you will be tagged enemy of progress.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by LizyL: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2013
So once one has graduated from a university in ukraine they can not sit for the USMLE exam? Is that what you guys are saying?
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Goldie20: 6:22pm On Jun 16, 2013
Going to ukraine is wasting of time, waste of money.. but oh well.. wish you well. gotta take chances you never how good ''ur's'' can turn out to be
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
LizyL: So once one has graduated from a university in ukraine they can not sit for the USMLE exam? Is that what you guys are saying?

Sure. This is for you.

God be with you till we meet again;
By His counsels guide, uphold you,
With His sheep securely fold you;
God be with you till we meet again.

Till we meet, till we meet,
Till we meet at Jesus’ feet;
God be with you till we meet again
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by LizyL: 9:16pm On Jun 16, 2013
Goldie20: Going to ukraine is wasting of time, waste of money.. but oh well.. wish you well. gotta take chances you never how good ''ur's'' can turn out to be
cool
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by LizyL: 9:18pm On Jun 16, 2013
Lol amen
jennykadry:

Sure. This is for you.

Re: Ukraine For Studies? by dasparrow: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
jennykadry: I have a friend now in Ukraine studying medicine. Funny but we spoke 4 days ago and she told me that she might not be completing her studies there cos of the racism she is experiencing there. Plus black person getting a job there is a tough one and one person will see all that and want to chook his head in.

Precisely. Most Nigerians will not be upfront and tell the truth. Stupid pride is usually the problem.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by dasparrow: 10:30pm On Jun 17, 2013
jennykadry:

Sure. This is for you.

LOL grin grin grin
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by dasparrow: 10:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
LizyL: Lol amen

Keep laughing and saying amen. It seems you don't care about your safety or your life. I guess going to some developing eastern European country is your ultimate goal and the fact that Ukrainians don't like black people and can't stand the sight of us does not matter to you either. Farewell!

1 Like

Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 7:27am On Jun 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Precisely. Most Nigerians will not be upfront and tell the truth. Stupid pride is usually the problem.

Pride is our worst enemy. The reason why some Nigerians will never climb the ladder of success
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2013
dasparrow:

Keep laughing and saying amen. It seems you don't care about your safety or your life. I guess going to some developing eastern European country is your ultimate goal and the fact that Ukrainians don't like black people and can't stand the sight of us does not matter to you either. Farewell!

When VicJustice started that thread I was like "you mean well my brother, but this is a waste of time cos some eediotssss will never get it"......I wasn't wrong after all.
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by dasparrow: 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2013
jennykadry:

Pride is our worst enemy. The reason why some Nigerians will never climb the ladder of success

Well said!
Re: Ukraine For Studies? by dasparrow: 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2013
jennykadry:

When VicJustice started that thread I was like "you mean well my brother, but this is a waste of time cos some eediotssss will never get it"......I wasn't wrong after all.

And you were right after all because exactly what you predicted came to pass. Anyway, we can only wish LizyL well. Sometimes, experience they say remains the best teacher.

(1) (Reply)

Travellers!... How Do You Deal With Plane Turbulents During Flight? / Exciting Places To Visit In Lagos / Pls Assist With Info Traveling To London For Vacay -1st Timer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.