Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,256 members, 7,839,309 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! - Phones (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! (65096 Views)

V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras / How Long Do You Use A Phone Before Getting A New One? / Using Airtel Blackberry Subscription On A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Emekayoung(m): 7:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
KingMEXX: He's substituting as a tour guide for a young couple, how may I help yu sir??
Kingmexx answer me naa.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by linynx: 12:19am On Sep 22, 2013
please I really need help on dis infinix race max.I have the 33k but dont know where to get d fone..I've checked slot in festac and its nt dere.I only found it in matrix and its 37k there..please I need a reliable place to get it in Lagos da gives a warranty with it. Thanks smiley
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
Emekayoung:
Kingmexx answer me naa.
sorry for the delay, got carried away with bbm. Good phone, have handled it when my friend was taking his exams. Only flaws he has complained about are

1) Battery lasts 6hrs with internet on

2) lags a little
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2013
linynx: please I really need help on dis infinix race max.I have the 33k but dont know where to get d fone..I've checked slot in festac and its nt dere.I only found it in matrix and its 37k there..please I need a reliable place to get it in Lagos da gives a warranty with it. Thanks smiley
try affordables lagos
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by omotayos01(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2013
KingMEXX: try affordables lagos
xperia sp, xo far xo gud, any problem? Pls b honest wit ur answer cuz i we b getin d phone at afordable coming this wednesday or i shud jst luk elsewhere.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Seyilome(m): 3:30pm On Sep 22, 2013
Pls house I want an honest reply I have made my mind to buy Sony Xperia C, so house should I? Tanx
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 22, 2013
omotayos01:
xperia sp, xo far xo gud, any problem? Pls b honest wit ur answer cuz i we b getin d phone at afordable coming this wednesday or i shud jst luk elsewhere.
yea its been great. at first, yur battery wont be lasting the complete 24hrs buh after 3days or so, it adjusts to normal. everything works perfect, trust me. after I updated the firmware, heating up of the back reduced. its not that heavy as the weight makes it feel great in the hand. I can authoritatively say to yu that I haven't experienced any lag or freezing since ive been using. my only setback is that I cannot use the airtel ish to download games cos it would finish it. And affordables are good, didn't waste time in sending it. they had only black and white when I got it, get the white one its very lovely:-D grin
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Seyilome: Pls house I want an honest reply I have made my mind to buy Sony Xperia C, so house should I? Tanx
Do yu have any alternative on mind? Xperia are great phones like the one am using, buh I haven't used the one yu want to buy so I can't say how good it is. try and get some alternatives so dat we can compare them.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Spanishmario(m): 6:51pm On Sep 22, 2013
KingMEXX: Do yu have any alternative on mind? Xperia are great phones
Is/Are dia any Sony Xperia btw d range of 25K-30K
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by kunlex445(m): 7:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
Can sombodi tell me an andriod phone i can get with 25k new or used with good spec nd long lasting b33...
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by linynx: 7:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
plz where is dat
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by omotayos01(m): 8:45pm On Sep 22, 2013
KingMEXX: yea its been great. at first, yur battery wont be lasting the complete 24hrs buh after 3days or so, it adjusts to normal. everything works perfect, trust me. after I updated the firmware, heating up of the back reduced. its not that heavy as the weight makes it feel great in the hand. I can authoritatively say to yu that I haven't experienced any lag or freezing since ive been using. my only setback is that I cannot use the airtel ish to download games cos it would finish it. And affordables are good, didn't waste time in sending it. they had only black and white when I got it, get the white one its very lovely:-D grin
what abt wifi reception, pple complain alot abt cuz i wil b making use of it to download large file
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2013
Spanishmario:
Is/Are dia any Sony Xperia btw d range of 25K-30K
Xperia miro, Xperia j,Xperia u st, go, e dual, U.....alot bro
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
linynx: plz where is dat
computer village ikeja. website I think is affordablesphoneng.com, confirm dat later. contact no is 08174623933
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
omotayos01:
what abt wifi reception, pple complain alot abt cuz i wil b making use of it to download large file
haven't tested that, may do that this coming week. although I heard that the firmware update fixed it, am not sure
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2013
kunlex445: Can sombodi tell me an andriod phone i can get with 25k new or used with good spec nd long lasting b33...
as for longlasting battery I can't really say. what are yur preferences in a phone?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by iheanyi4u(m): 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2013
KingMEXX: yea its been great. at first, yur battery wont be lasting the complete 24hrs buh after 3days or so, it adjusts to normal. everything works perfect, trust me. after I updated the firmware, heating up of the back reduced. its not that heavy as the weight makes it feel great in the hand. I can authoritatively say to yu that I haven't experienced any lag or freezing since ive been using. my only setback is that I cannot use the airtel ish to download games cos it would finish it. And affordables are good, didn't waste time in sending it. they had only black and white when I got it, get the white one its very lovely:-D grin
ur battery lasts 24hrs? how come
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
iheanyi4u:
i use GSM to browse, its fast as well then 3g to download. saves alot of battery. my average use na 20hrs without stamina mode o! abeg, have yu downloaded games? na only temple run i get. to download dey chow mb
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by kunlex445(m): 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
KingMEXX: as for longlasting battery I can't really say. what are yur preferences in a phone?
browsing,playing game nd listening 2 music...
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by omotayos01(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
iheanyi4u:
hw is d wifi reception abi u too neva browse using wifi ni
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by omotayos01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
[quote author=KingMEXX]haven't tested that, may do that this coming week. although I heard that the firmware update fixed it, am not sure[/quote
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Onlytola(m): 11:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hey guyz, Im new on this thread and I need an advice on what phone to go for. My specs are 4 inches nd above, android 4.0 and above(in case of lower os, phone must be upgradable to 4.0), bck camera 5mp and above(must NOT be tecno, abeg o), front camera, fm radio + durable battery. And price musn't be above 25k(or slighty above sha). Thinking of going for a samsung galaxy s2. Ps: i dont mind used phones, as long as its in gwd working cond. Thanks very much. Prospective sellers can ad my gmail, adeyilolaadetola@gmail.com. Waiting for your quotes. PLEASE!
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by WackyJ1(m): 1:14am On Sep 23, 2013
KingMEXX: Xperia miro, Xperia j,Xperia u st, go, e dual, U.....alot bro
Which one you would say is the best all round especially when it comes to
1. Internal memory
2. Ram Size
3. Processor
4. Camera
5. Battery life
6. Screen Size (anyone higher than 4.3)

I am also thinking of going for the gionee E3 is there other better phone than it among the major brands for the same price range of 35 - 40k?

If there isn't which phone is the best among the major brand names (Samsung preferably or Xperia) for the Price range and specs mentioned above
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by Impulse80(m): 5:27am On Sep 23, 2013
WackyJ1:
Which one you would say is the best all round especially when it comes to
1. Internal memory
2. Ram Size
3. Processor
4. Camera
5. Battery life
6. Screen Size (anyone higher than 4.3)

I am also thinking of going for the gionee E3 is there other better phone than it among the major brands for the same price range of 35 - 40k?

If there isn't which phone is the best among the major brand names (Samsung preferably or Xperia) for the Price range and specs mentioned above
Like you i wanted to buy one of the big brands before I decided to use my head and get the E3 a phone with 1gb of RAM, 4.7 inches of screen, a quadcore with 8mp back camera and a 2 mega pixel front camera. Buy the E3 if what you want is quality and performance. I had wanted to buy the s2 but the price put me off ( 28k for a used dual core And the battery wahala of Tokunbo fones ) but thank God wisdom prevailed.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by bedfordng(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2013
smartnoni: hay! guys plz Is adviciable to exchange 3wks old tecno M3 wit cash for HTC senstation4g
pls I need ans asap

also what and wat am I to check
just have two words for you, if you just want to use android phone for the regular stuffs other top gun can do, then you can stick with the m3 but if you want to explore android phones, then you can go for d exchange because tecno can not give you that edge to explore and test run stuffs you wish to do.
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sopoundz(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2013
errrrm d upgrading/updating of firmware, cn it b done by me or I need a professional phone tech guy?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by sopoundz(m): 8:47am On Sep 24, 2013
KingMEXX: i use GSM to browse, its fast as well then 3g to download. saves alot of battery. my average use na 20hrs without stamina mode o! abeg, have yu downloaded games? na only temple run i get. to download dey chow mb
wah bou on 3/4G? How long wuld it last?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by FKBZ: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2013
GUYS PLS WATS THE BEST SONY XPERIA FONE I CAN GET FOR 30K WITH GOOD CAMERA 5MP UP AND ALSO I CAN WATCH VIDEOS ETC AND CAN DOWNLOAD.PLS NEED ADVISE TNKS
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by calderon: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2013
Guys i need a uk used android phone that costs 30k at most. I need it for gaming, taking pictures and internet. Ideas?
Re: Thinking Of Getting A Smartphone? Come In For Advice! by kuruptical(m): 12:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Folks between Samsung galaxy Core 18262 and Phantom A+ which is better pls am caught up in which to choose. do state the advantages and disadvantages pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (52) (Reply)

Four HUGE WhatsApp Changes Coming Soon That All Users Need To Know / MTN Headquarters Office In Lagos, Nigeria (Photos) / TECNO Spark 4 (N34,500) Vs Infinix Hot 8 (N36,500) Which Should You Buy?(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.