Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped (1098 Views)

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. / Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement-Ring, Gets Dumped / If Your Girlfriend Gets Pregnant Unexpectedly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by camelus: 8:59am On Jun 16, 2013
Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped
A hopeless romantic wants to buy his girlfriend the engagement ring of her dreams, but alas, he doesnt have the means to make it happen. Many men will sell some of our possessions to raise the extra cash. Weve seen guys trade in cars, guitars and collectibles, but this resourceful one in the Ukraine decided to sell his kidney on the black market. Our Ukrainian friend made out with 12,300 GBP (about $21,000 USD), which according to Blue Nile would return about a two-carat, ideal-cut diamond.
The kicker: She dumped him. No word as to whether he kept the receipt to get the kidney back.
Apparently the concept of make sure she’ll say yes before getting the ring and proposing isnt a widely known one, as Cowboys Receiver Roy Williams faced a similar issue (minus the kidney sale) when he presented his girlfriend with a $75,000 engagement ring.
Investigations revealed that kidneys are at times sold for as much as $25,000. Though most sellers agree that greed and the zeal to pay off their debts are the main motivating factors, they also claim the move could help save lives of those in need of the organs.
Source;
http:///zx0CaDBr8u
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by zeyheed(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2013
sorry o
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2013
Foolish guy....abeg hw d grl fyn rch??
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by k2039: 10:31am On Jun 16, 2013
A typical case of a he-goat.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Mynd44: 10:32am On Jun 16, 2013
If you would sell your body part, buy something sensible for yourself with it
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 16, 2013

1 Like

Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Mynd44: 10:38am On Jun 16, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Are u saying an Engagement ring for one's better half isn't sensible? Maybe the lady has also sacrificed for him in the past, who knows!

Btw, I just opened the thread for guys:

Guys, do you pray to marry a woman like your mother?

Oya, i'm waiting for your comment.
You actually followed me? Okay I am coming
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 16, 2013
A man that is too lazy to work and would rather sell his body parts to buy an engagement ring, deserves to get dumped!
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by AtheistD(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2013
He deserves it. Why sell a kidney? He has no respect for his body.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by DonaldGenes(m): 12:10pm On Jun 16, 2013
hahahahahah
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: A man that is too lazy to work and would rather sell his body parts to buy an engagement ring, deserves to get dumped!
do you know what drives him to sell that? una harsh oh
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Truckpusher(m): 12:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
k2039: A typical case of a he-goat.
grin grin
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by Truckpusher(m): 1:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Smh
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by k2039: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2013
HotNaijaBabe:

Are u saying an Engagement ring for one's better half isn't sensible? Maybe the lady has also sacrificed for him in the past, who knows!

Btw, I just opened the thread for guys:

Guys, do you pray to marry a woman like your mother?

Oya, i'm waiting for your comment.
Better half my foot.
That's the misconception, there is no better half, each person is complete in himself.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by k2039: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2013
Shollypopz: A man that is too lazy to work and would rather sell his body parts to buy an engagement ring, deserves to get dumped!
Correct, in fact he deserves to be shot, utmost disrespect for his own body.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by andyanders: 11:55pm On Jun 16, 2013
Yeye man. Him for sell him joy stick instead of his kidney
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by hrykanu231(m): 1:12am On Jun 17, 2013
I was about checking the word foolish in the dictionary, but this man spelt out the definition of the word in all context. BIG MUMU
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by fruityjojo(f): 1:36am On Jun 17, 2013
Donalð Genes:
do you know what drives him to sell that? una harsh oh
Please read up from d beginning of d page!
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by True2myself24(f): 3:29am On Jun 17, 2013
Shoot I'd dump him too. A $75000 ring!!! shocked How many cars can you buy with that? For real? I wouldn't even feel comfortable wearing something that heavy and that expensive on my finger.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by mysticgal(f): 10:15am On Jun 17, 2013
I dey mad angry
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by UyiIredia(m): 11:55am On Jun 17, 2013

A lady that is too scared to sacrifice a body part and would rather work for money to demonstrate love deserved to be a$$-wiped.
Re: Man Sells Kidney To Buy Engagement Ring For Girlfriend, Gets Dumped by UyiIredia(m): 11:58am On Jun 17, 2013
I think it was needless. Apparently, the man saw otherwise and would definitely bemoan his loss.

(1) (Reply)

Broken Trust / She Thinks Am A Player because ??? / Things Our Daughters Should Know About Love, S*x, Relationships And Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.