Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,979 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. (3213 Views)

Is It Wise To Discuss Every Little Hurdle In Your Relationship With Friends? / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / The Day I Almost Died After Checking My Girlfriend's Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:36pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hy guys, I know women are emotional, but is this problem also borne out of being emotional? she gets sad over the smallest things, i love her so much that i always want to see her happy, but no matter how hard i try, she will still see something that will get her sad, for instance, we were chatting on whatsapp 2 days ago, and her service was so bad that we couldnt chat, could you guys believe that she got depressed over this, that i had to pet and pet, till she was ok again, one other time it was because i forgot to tell her goodnight after our conversation on phone, she got so sad, that i almost lost my cool, but i calmed down, and still had to pet her. now my question is, is this normal, since women are emotional, or my gf has a problem.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2016
lalasticlala goodevening, pls help me, so i can get different views on this subject, Thanks!
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by agarawu23(m): 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hmmm...

You need to start searching for a mature babe to date.

I don't know your age tho lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
Why e be say laff just dey tear my Belle all thru today grin cheesy

Dis one sef come make me get get ulcer cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:40pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm...
bros, help o.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:41pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cutehector:
Why e be say laff just dey tear my Belle all thru today grin cheesy

Dis one sef come make me get get ulcer cheesy cheesy
bros, this one no funny o.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by dharay99: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
yea itz normal ok,
just keep petting her for life...
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by ibile1: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2016
badassdude:
Hy guys, I know women are emotional, but is this problem also borne out of being emotional? she gets sad over the smallest things, i love her so much that i always want to see her happy, but no matter how hard i try, she will still see something that will get her sad, for instance, we were chatting on whatsapp 2 days ago, and her service was so bad that we couldnt chat, could you guys believe that she got depressed over this, that i had to pet and pet, till she was ok again, one other time it was because i forgot to tell her goodnight after our conversation on phone, she got so sad, that i almost lost my cool, but i calmed down, and still had to pet her. now my question is, is this normal, since women are emotional, or my gf has a problem.

One day you will die to make her happy......Cuntinu oo
Niqqa, You can't change anybody as being sad is her own personal problem,let her deal with it alone and not infect you wid it.

GOD BLESS YOU>BRO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by agarawu23(m): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2016
badassdude:
bros, help o.
modified.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:45pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
Hmmm...
You need to start searching for a mature babe to date.
I don't know your age tho lipsrsealed
my age range is between 23-26
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by gabinogem(m): 8:46pm On Mar 09, 2016
U are giving her room to feel that "all men are all the same". The day u stop petting her, she's certainly going to feel u are cheating on her or that u were pretending all this while. ... do unto others what u want them to do unto u whether u are in-love or in-lust.

Stay real & true to ur soul... cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by agarawu23(m): 8:48pm On Mar 09, 2016
badassdude:
my age range is between 23-26
I can see why she has been treating you that way.

If you ain't specific, u might not be taken serious. Ordinary your age dey hard u to talk.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 09, 2016
Don't over do it. I like it wen someone pets me but my dear too much of everything is bad. Sometimes de do her shakara
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:50pm On Mar 09, 2016
agarawu23:
I can see why she has been treating you that way.

If you ain't specific, u might not be taken serious. Ordinary your age dey hard u to talk.
lol!
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Dyt(f): 8:54pm On Mar 09, 2016
Sorry
Her self esteem is below 0

Nonsense something
Cry cos of no goodnight
Cry cos she couldn't chst with you
Feck her too she go cry
Hold am na cry
If you no call am nko
Or tell am say you no do again

Hian.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by sexynabila(f): 8:55pm On Mar 09, 2016
is not normal.. .She is a sadist....
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 8:57pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dyt:
Sorry Her self esteem is below 0
Nonsense something Cry cos of no goodnight Cry cos she couldn't chst with you Feck her too she go cry Hold am na cry If you no call am nko Or tell am say you no do again
Hian.
so in essense you are saying its not normal?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by jamex93(m): 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2016
continue

i look forward to the day u go come post say she don break ur head

n u no want touch her because u belive its not good to beat women n u still love her
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by kaziblake(f): 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2016
Cry baby,that what she is.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Dyt(f): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2016
badassdude:
so in essense you are saying its not normal?

It is only normal for those who have no value
kiss kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2016
Dyt:

It is only normal for those who have no value kiss kiss
K
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Olasco93: 9:04pm On Mar 09, 2016
Your problem is that you really have not understood her. Forget the TRASH people say that ''Women don't know what they want'' or ''You can't please a woman and the endless list of the likes.''
Just take things easy as you try to understand her day-by-day.
Since you said you LOVE her, I would say let Love rule in the relationship and don't forget to use your BRAIN too.
Have you ever asked her lovingly why she act the way she do sometimes.
I must warn you not to try to CHANGE her or yourself; trying to change her will lead to your fustration. But the best thing is to make her and yourself a BETTER person. Better than the way you met her and yourself...

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
It should be noted that, she is good in all aspects(for now), this is the bad(i dont know if its bad since i've not gotten the desired answer) aspect of her, apart from this everything about her is good, she is a wife material, this is why i wanna see if i can help her, if this really is a problem.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 9:09pm On Mar 09, 2016
Olasco93:
Your problem is that you really have not understood her. Forget the TRASH people say that ''Women don't know what they want'' or ''You can't please a woman and the endless list of the likes.''
Just take things easy as you try to understand her day-by-day.
Since you said you LOVE her, I would say let Love rule in the relationship and don't forget to use your BRAIN too.
Have you ever asked her lovingly why she act the way she do sometimes.
I must warn you not to try to CHANGE her or yourself; trying to change her will lead to your fustration. But the best thing is to make her and yourself a BETTER person. Better than the way you met her and yourself...
Thanks sir, really appreciate, i'll try that!
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2016
daisydareps:
Don't over do it. I like it wen someone pets me but my dear too much of everything is bad. Sometimes de do her shakara
I do that at times, but it gets even worst.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by AmosEnyo(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2016
Talk to her about it,open up,make her understand what love is,..if yu don't she will get use to this,and one day expect yu to bow so she put her feet on yur head
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Smartguy001(m): 10:18pm On Mar 09, 2016
badassdude:

My broda u r not alone, trust me embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 4:29am On Mar 10, 2016
Smartguy001:

My broda u r not alone, trust me embarassed
your girl also do that?
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 10, 2016
Ur girl should be around 18 to 21 I guess, be like say she nor know say nor be every guy go get the time to pet her anytime her engine knock.

I will advice you cope with her, for me its super romantic for my babe to be timid for once.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by Nobody: 4:48am On Mar 10, 2016
badassdude:
If she just developed the attitude recently, then calculate the months of the new trend and get the exact duration of her PREGNANCY.

Oh yes dude, you bae is pregnant. Must not be from you though.grin
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 4:56am On Mar 10, 2016
SirJeffry:
If she just developed the attitude recently, then calculate the months of the new trend and get the exact duration of her PREGNANCY.

Oh yes dude, you bae is pregnant. Must not be from you though.grin
nah, she has always been like that for 7months now that we've been dating, i like everything about her, this is the one thing that i dont like, but as they say "everyone got a bad aspect", maybe this is her's, also she is a virgin, checked and confirmed wink, so pregnancy cant be the issue.
Re: My Girlfriend Gets Sad Over Every Little Thing. by badassdude: 4:59am On Mar 10, 2016
stupidity:
Ur girl should be around 18 to 21 I guess, be like say she nor know say nor be every guy go get the time to pet her anytime her engine knock.

I will advice you cope with her, for me its super romantic for my babe to be timid for once.

She is 20, will graduate next year, i see my future with her, this is why i wanna see if i can help her out with this issue.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is This The Most Popular Picture In Nairaland Currently? / . / Which High School Subject Almost Drove You Crazy And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.