Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,545 members, 7,865,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:38 PM

Baby Will You Marry Me?! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Will You Marry Me?! (1635 Views)

Who Should Ask, 'Will You Marry Me?' / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 16, 2013
I was in cinema theatre with lot of like minds waiting for an anticipated movie, as usual it was about few seconds to the wow effect when the lights go off and the screen comes on...the moment came and I braced for a hilarious view quietly picking my pop corn just to notice somthing strange, it was slides of pictures of a particular lady and a guy with a mac anthony "marry me song" playing in the background all of a sudden d lights came on and a camera crew consisting of a camera man, a photographer and a guy holding a long microphone like a news caster rushed into the theatre running upstairs while the view of the camera was displaying on the big screen on a live broadcast and they settled on the couple we saw there pix initially mehn "I was like WTF" and then the guy gets down on a knee with a small box and asked "my love, my joy, will you marry me?" In tears and shock 'sort of', the camera focused on her pretty face as she screamed yes jumping on the dude hugging and kissing him why the camera viewed, it ushered in a mood of joy and tears from girls in the theatre and there was somuch love in the atmosphere,... before I realized, the camera crew were out and the lights goes off for the start of the movie of the moment.

Isn't that romantic? Am thinking of how to arrange mine, but no idea even after a whole day of pondering. Share yours or an experience as mine to keep d love flowing. I may get my style here. wink
Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Sanboy25: 7:17pm On Jun 16, 2013
I know somebody who printed out poster on which were written: " Mary would you marry me ? John "
He put up the posters on walls all on her way to her work as he knew she was walking to go there. At the end of her day of work, he was in front of her workplace, the woman gave him her answer at this moment... smiley
Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jun 16, 2013
Sanboy25: I know somebody who printed out poster on which were written: " Mary would you marry me ? John "
He put up the posters on walls all on her way to her work as he knew she was walking to go there. At the end of her day of work, he was in front of her workplace, the woman gave him her answer at this moment... smiley

Cool sometime I wonder how people come up with these lovely ideas. I like ur post, thanks
Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Sanboy25: 8:03pm On Jun 16, 2013
dvdon: I like ur post, thanks
You're welcome. smiley
Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by ikekings(m): 9:23pm On Jun 16, 2013
Seriously, what if after performing all dis stunts and she says no? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jun 16, 2013
^^^
Ma bro I wonder oo I tot of it during d event
Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Stegomiah: 10:05pm On Jun 16, 2013
You can try this

Re: Baby Will You Marry Me?! by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 17, 2013
ikekings: Seriously, what if after performing all dis stunts and she says no? undecided undecided undecided

Let the man go cry a river. Should she be forced to say yes just because the guy pulled stunts?

(1) (Reply)

Is She Too Young.......? Please Advice / Can I Trust My Girlfriend I Claimed To Love. / Ladies, would you do four months in prison if it will keep your man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.