Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (14303 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Verbes001: 3:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
She is extra-ordinarily strong.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Celepope: 3:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
If i may ask the health state of your children Sniper does it have anything to do with gene or should i say hereditary from your family lineage?
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by lockedOut: 3:12pm On Jun 17, 2013
if there is a nobel laureate for Super Moms you surely deserve one!!!

A real inspiration to people in all ramification of life.

Well Done!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by divex(f): 3:13pm On Jun 17, 2013
REALLY TOUCHING STORY.

THANK GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND THE STRENGTH HE'S GIVEN YOU. I TOT MY LIFE WAS HARD AS A SINGLE MOM, YOUR STORY HAS TRULY ENCOURAGED ME.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by raqueal(f): 3:16pm On Jun 17, 2013
Your interview gives an impression of a happy,strong and loving woman. May your strength never wane in Jesus name.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
With God all things are possible.

May the LORD continue to be your refuge and strength.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Alwaystrue(f): 3:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
@Sniperinadiaper, I am amazed and gobsmacked. Sincerely you are a great woman. I just do not know what to say to you but God bless you so much and reward you for standing. You are a honourable woman and the God that you serve will make you reap exceeding abundant harvest over your children. You are an inspiration.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by devour129: 3:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
hugs and kisses !
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by gbanikiti(m): 3:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
The lord is your strength sniper! I can remember a particular thread about a child with hydrocephalus and i shared my story about my son who died from the complications as a result of surgery he underwent. your caring response and your condolences touched me as a mother who has a child with hydrocephalus too. I still have your mobile number which you gave me through a PM. I will definitely call you before the week runs out. Please do take care of your kids as they are gifts from God. It is well.

BEREM.

3 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Jun 17, 2013
The Lord will continue to strengthen you and take care of your babies
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
The fact that you are so happy, vibrant and active in nairaland.com despite your situation, has given me the inspiration and courage to see and face up to my "problems and demons". Seeing them not as a death sentence, but as a surmountable challenge.

Thank you ma'am for this gift of inspiration. May God grant you and your little angels, your(their) heart's greatest desires.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Caracta(f): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2013
SniperInaDiaper, now I love you all over again. You are a great mom. A kiss for each of those adorable children for me.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Tinkybabe(f): 4:07pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm speechless!
This woman is one of the most jovial people online..who would have thought she is in a peculiar situation.
You cannot imagine how much you've inspired me,thank you for granting the interview. I wish you the best with those lovely kids..bless!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
I always thought Sniper was Urhobo!!

It is well. I pray God continues to strenghten you
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2013
i rarely make comments on nairaland.....im the reserved nairalander that gets to read most of the trending topics......sniper!,you are a strong woman,better days lie ahead for you........#buh how come,you are on nairaland?....just curious smiley

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by demelza: 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2013
God please forgive me for all those times my big mouth filled your ears with stu.pid complaints about seemingly trivial issues. If Sniper can still be optimistic despite all.....
@Sniper You are a superwoman. The Lord continuously be your strength
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2013
gbanikiti: The lord is your strength sniper! I can remember a particular thread about a child with hydrocephalus and i shared my story about my son who died from the complications as a result of surgery he underwent. your caring response and your condolences touched me as a mother who has a child with hydrocephalus too. I still have your mobile number which you gave me through a PM. I will definitely call you before the week runs out. Please do take care of your kids as they are gifts from God. It is well.

BEREM.

Isn't it amazing how life can throw us curve balls at the least expected times
Some mothers sit and whine that their children are making B average instead of A plus
While some others are just praying that their little one can just lift a spoon and feed himself,or navigate their own wheel chair or go to the toilet by themselves.

We need to be reminded in our quest for perfection that no matter how tough we think it is ,no matter how gloomy,no matter how rough,there is always someone out there working twice as hard
That ought to wake us all up.

Incidentally,I had just finished a session of mother daughter stern talks with my daughter,bordering on facebook ,texts and phone communications with her little friends etc
Reminding her a third time that she should read some Chinua Achebe books I recommended for the Summer rather than Facebook.
then I read sniper's post and my eyes were teary
The issue I was discussing pales in comparison to what Sniper does daily,come rain,come shine.
Amazing woman!!!

3 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by slimyem: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2013
I've got questions I'd rather keep to myself as people are likely to see them as insensitive.
SniperD,may your strength never wane.cool
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ishilove: I always thought Sniper was Urhobo!!

It is well. I pray God continues to strenghten you

So do I ( Igbo tho with biracial kids) undecided this faceless forum sef na waya grin.

But I do know she has special needs kids but its nice to know the in-depth of her story.

Sniper dear I admire your strength , I always have....but please do know you have to give them a chance to mix with other kids too, all they need is empowerment within their capabilities as they grow , bullies will come and go , bullies ain't going nowhere, they ( kids) need to know how to fight them on their own and the earlier the better wink.

They don't need sympathy from anybody but genuine empathy, that's who they are , just like every other non-special needs kids wink.
Above all .....The Lord is your strength, much love kiss POW POW!!! grin
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Joycelyntee366(f): 5:24pm On Jun 17, 2013
i luv ur courage and your strong spirit despite challenges..Jehovah God is your strenght,He'll continue to bless u and protect u and your wonderful kids
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2013
Cele-pope:
If i may ask the health state of your children Sniper does it have anything to do with gene or should i say hereditary from your family lineage?

No. The congenital problems my middle son has can be genetic but in my case it does not run in either family. It was just some sort of freak occurrence
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Lawalemi(m): 5:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
She is lucky to be in an organised society

3 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
slimyem: I've got questions I'd rather keep to myself as people are likely to see them as insensitive.
SniperD,may your strength never wane.cool
I think i know what they are, and i felt like asking too, but it is irrelevant in the face of the bravery and strength she is showing in the face of challenges.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
jidegirl12:

So do I ( Igbo tho with biracial kids) undecided this faceless forum sef na waya grin.

But I do know she has special needs kids but its nice to know the in-depth of her story.

Sniper dear I admire your strength , I always have....but please do know you have to give them a chance to mix with other kids too, all they need is empowerment within their capabilities as they grow , bullies will come and go , bullies ain't going nowhere, they ( kids) need to know how to fight them on their own and the earlier the better wink.

They don't need sympathy from anybody but genuine empathy, that's who they are , just like every other non-special needs kids wink.
Above all .....The Lord is your strength, much love kiss POW POW!!! grin

I agree with you but understand her caution
They will eventually grow and will be out there in the world
they need to to learn from an early age how to deal with it
I presume she must have them in church groups ,extra curricular things like ,scout etc
There was a lady in my former church that homeschooled all her children but they were very active in children's church programs and went to Church camps and trips etc
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Idowuogbo(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ishilove:
I think i know what they are, and i felt like asking too, but it is irrelevant in the face of the bravery and strength she is showing in the face of challenges.
Mi o lo re ode! Ori e pe baje!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by slimyem: 6:08pm On Jun 17, 2013
Ishilove:
cool
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Pennywise(m): 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Truly an extraordinarily resourceful woman. Her handle could not have conveyed an impression more unlikely - that of a black, irresponsible, immature Nigerian male.

I wish her gynaecologists were as resourceful as the pediatricians. Most of these problems directly traceable to prematurity could have been averted.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 17, 2013
Some of you like ishilove or slimyem really need to either grow up or leave her thread
Seriously!!
No be by force to comment on a thread
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by missojugo(f): 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
What can I say On behalf of your beautiful kids I say Thank you sweet mother, thank u, thank u thank u. May your strength and dedication to your children never fail. God bless u, strenghten u, provide for u, protect u and meet u at every point of need. Tears making it hard to type. May your unconditional love for your children never wax cold....kises, hugs and blessing to u and each one of your darlying angels!!!!!!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 17, 2013
Lawalemi: She is lucky to be in an organised society

I am very blessed to be where I am and I dont take that for granted. I know if my children were born in a developing country that they would not have survived and thats heart breaking to think of how many mothers have lost their children because they couldnt get the care their children require. Can you imagine, I have a generator not because my power always goes out, but because my child was on a ventilator and feeding pump. If the power went out he couldnt breathe or eat. Some children cant even get these equipments in other countries let alone the means to continuously run them. I realised how blessed I am.

- As far as socializing my children, they get plenty of that. They are active in homeschool groups, county groups, and other activities.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 17, 2013
demelza: God please forgive me for all those times my big mouth filled your ears with stu.pid complaints about seemingly trivial issues. If Sniper can still be optimistic despite all.....
@Sniper You are a superwoman. The Lord continuously be your strength

My dear, we all face our own struggles. What may seem trivial to you could be huge to another person. You can't judge somebody because their trials are different than your own. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.