Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (14305 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Sike(m): 6:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Encouraging..... but one day, you shall need a man. #fact
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sike: Encouraging..... but one day, you shall need a man. #fact
LOl for what? SEX? awey seat down jare....

2 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by damiso(f): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi:

Isn't it amazing how life can throw us curve balls at the least unexpected times
Some mothers sit and whine that their children are making B average instead of A plus
While some others are just praying that their little one can just lift a spoon and feed himself,or navigate their own wheel chair or go to the toilet by themselves.

We need to be reminded in our quest for perfection that no matter how tough we think it is ,no matter how gloomy,no matter how rough,there is always someone out there working twice as hard
That ought to wake us all up.

Incidentally,I had just finished a session of mother daughter stern talks with my daughter,bordering on facebook ,texts and phone communications with her little friends etc
Reminding her a third time that she should read some Chinua Achebe books I recommended for the Summer rather than Facebook.
then I read sniper's post and my eyes were teary
The issue I was discussing pales in comparison to what Sniper does daily,come rain,come shine.
Amazing woman!!!
So true.Just yesterday evening I told my daughter no more Disney channel until she masters some words and some simple arithmetic I feel she should know (she is going to be 4 in sept with this stupid uk system she goes to reception next yr so one yr behind .her nursery teacher thinks am nuts but dont think so) I read the interview this morn and I said perspective dami perspective.

My daughter must be thanking you sniper cos I agreed to 1 hr of Dora and Doc Mcstuffins (still educational and not more than that 1 hr wink)
E- hugs once again kiss

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Dearie you're one huge super woman. May God continue to give you the strength to climb this mountain and nourish you more. These His young shall grow and experience what other youngsters experience...love, heartbreaks, love, life, productivity, fruitfulness, procreation, more love and life and God. Well done kiss
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by therapisteve(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17, 2013
Until now have I tot dat U needed to do sometin to humanity and give sometin valuable to Our world b4 U could be an Hero(ine) but Here I just Realised dat The Greatest Heroic Act is to give A sacrificial Love...I am both touched and Blessed!!!

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 17, 2013
I'm speechless but I say to u,God bless ur every struggle

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sike: Encouraging..... but one day, you shall need a man. #fact

I appreciate your awesome opinion grin
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Idowuogbo(f): 7:32pm On Jun 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I appreciate your awesome opinion grin
Asewo sniper! grin grin grin
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Asewo sniper! grin grin grin

undecided undecided tongue
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Idowuogbo(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided undecided tongue
ok...I'll help screen d guys. Deal? cheesy
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by MoAfrica: 7:39pm On Jun 17, 2013
I speak the blessings of God over you and your family. God blessed you with a good heart.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
ok...I'll help screen d guys. Deal? cheesy

Haha sure wink
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by slimyem: 8:03pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi: Some of you like ishilove or slimyem really need to either grow up or leave her thread
Seriously!!
No be by force to comment on a thread
Madam, what has any of the handles above said that's offended the purpose of this thread?

4 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
Waoh! This is real touching. All those defects up there are not some small thing ooo... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
When I see mothers like you, I cannot but help to say out a word of prayer.
God's strength would continue to be your portion.
You're blessed. Say Hi to the kids. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by nairalforlaughs: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
The Lord will continue to be your strength.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by ayoope(f): 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2013
I celebrate you. You are a GEM! Thank you for sharing your story. I speak healing and God's blessings upon your family. Your kids are lovely. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you for being a great Mum. You are in my prayers.
eHugs.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by armyofone(m): 8:59pm On Jun 17, 2013
Sniper, a real Sweet Mother wink.
Continue to stay strong and be blessed.
Hugs and love to you and the kids.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

I am very blessed to be where I am and I dont take that for granted. I know if my children were born in a developing country that they would not have survived and thats heart breaking to think of how many mothers have lost their children because they couldnt get the care their children require. Can you imagine, I have a generator not because my power always goes out, but because my child was on a ventilator and feeding pump. If the power went out he couldnt breathe or eat. Some children cant even get these equipments in other countries let alone the means to continuously run them. I realised how blessed I am.

- As far as socializing my children, they get plenty of that. They are active in homeschool groups, county groups, and other activities.

Yes, you really are so blessed to live in such accommodating and 'friendly' environment, where you also have access to good medical care, unlike some places... cheesy Really, it's a different story of survival for others in developing countries such as ours...where in a whole state, there is only one federal hospital that takes care of children with special needs..sad
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
OlowoTee:

Yes, you really are so blessed to live in such accommodating and 'friendly' environment, where you also have access to good medical care, unlike some places... cheesy Really, it's a different story of survival for others in developing countries such as ours...where in a whole state, there is only one federal hospital that takes care of children with special needs..sad

Yes, It is my goal to visit and give hope to those struggling in other countries.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Idowuogbo(f): 9:31pm On Jun 17, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Yes, It is my goal to visit and give hope to those struggling in other countries.
Gawd! U amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Real sniper in a diaper.

U go superwoman!

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuurve u! kiss kiss kiss
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by realitychick: 9:34pm On Jun 17, 2013
I admire your strength,,,this is selfless and real Love in action.
This is beyound theory or words.
The lord is your strength dear.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Moyola(f): 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
Bless!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by touchmeder: 9:57pm On Jun 17, 2013
When one lives in an organized society, awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww need i say more
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Ishilove: 10:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
babyosisi: Some of you like ishilove or slimyem really need to either grow up or leave her thread
Seriously!!
No be by force to comment on a thread
Madam, I shall ignore your comment as much as possible because it doesn't add much value to the subject at hand.

3 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by tess22: 11:19pm On Jun 17, 2013
Your story is really encouraging! May God continue to strengthen you & bless your beautiful children.
You are a MOTHER indeed!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by bizzle2: 12:26am On Jun 18, 2013
Damn!....smh, and I thot I had problems. How u manage to stay positive in all this is beyond Me. It'll take supernatural courage and real love to keep such a ship afloat.
And here I was thinking the mischievous sniperindiaper was one small girl in one small corner in one small state in 9ja grin
who knew smiley, .....for a Caucasian u blend wella sha.
His Grace and Strength be with You. God Bless your Home

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by onitshaigbo(m): 1:18am On Jun 18, 2013
FACT: Her genetics is problematic.

STOP HAVING CHILDREN.

2 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 1:30am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo: FACT: Her genetics is problematic.

STOP HAVING CHILDREN.

Ive been through genetic testing and everything is fine with me. You shouldn't assume something you are clueless about.

Thanks for your useless post tho grin

4 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by delors(m): 1:45am On Jun 18, 2013
Good woman. Epitome of motherhood.! God bless you real good. If they were coogar's kids, he would have disowned them sharp sharp. Yeye boy

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 18, 2013
delors: Good woman. Epitome of motherhood.! God bless you real good. If they were coogar's kids, he would have disowned them sharp sharp. Yeye boy

You'll be surprised that beyond all that gra gra Is a mellow loving heart
He may even shed tears while watching Oprah sometimes
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by onitshaigbo(m): 2:52am On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Ive been through genetic testing and everything is fine with me. You shouldn't assume something you are clueless about.

Thanks for your useless post tho grin

Maybe genetic testing can't find out everything. Look, I do not intend to offend you. Getting through the adversities of life with a positive is one of the best things on earth. However, after the second child maybe you should've reconsidered bringing more of them to this world.

I stand by what I said.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Maybe genetic testing can't find out everything. Look, I do not intend to offend you. Getting through the adversities of life with a positive is one of the best things on earth. However, after the second child maybe you should've reconsidered bringing more of them to this world.

I stand by what I said.

Sure. You have your opinion and that is fine but I pity you for not "getting on the horse after youve been thrown off"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.