Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (14304 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks everybody. I was so nervous the first time I posted about my son here but I realized NL has some great people hiding behind all the silly posts. kiss

5 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by dasparrow: 12:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Thanks everybody. I was so nervous the first time I posted about my son here but I realized NL has some great people hiding behind all the silly posts. kiss

More grease to your elbow Sniper. God will give you strength to keep taking care of your cute little kids. Ignore people like Onitshaigbo because some people like him are just so insensitive.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by dasparrow: 12:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sike: Encouraging..... but one day, you shall need a man. #fact

No she doesn't. The ones she has had so far, how have they contributed POSITIVELY to her life? Also, if I were in Sniper's shoes, I will NOT trust my disabled little daughter with a man all alone at home. Especially not with the way men of nowadays sexually molest little girls as young as 2 years old.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife / How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.