Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children (14300 Views)

Man Catches His Mother With Her Lover, Attacked By Mum's Lover (photos) / Photo: See Billionaire Man Buries Mother With Hummer Jeep / Christmas Giveaway For A Single Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by onitshaigbo(m): 3:11am On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sure. You have your opinion and that is fine but I pity you for not "getting on the horse after youve been thrown off"

I'm sorry, not familiar with that idiom.

Maybe I hit a nerve with my first comment. Like I said before, I admire you for how you deal with adversity. Negativity is always out here to get us, so the essence of living is simply being positive in the midst of all the troubles in life. This is what my religion teaches. This is what I think life is about.

I don't think my opinion is that out of the ordinary. A lot of people would've thought the same way. You need to understand why people would think this instead of thinking bitter thoughts and that we're out to get you.

I wish you and your children the best in life. May you go from strength to strength.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 3:33am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo:

I'm sorry, not familiar with that idiom.

Maybe I hit a nerve with my first comment. Like I said before, I admire you for how you deal with adversity. Negativity is always out here to get us, so the essence of living is simply being positive in the midst of all the troubles in life. This is what my religion teaches. This is what I think life is about.

I don't think my opinion is that out of the ordinary. A lot of people would've thought the same way. You need to understand why people would think this instead of thinking bitter thoughts and that we're out to get you.

I wish you and your children the best in life. May you go from strength to strength.

Its ok. You did not hit a nerve and I am not offended at all. kiss
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Robyn26: 3:35am On Jun 18, 2013
What a beautiful family! The children all look so happy! Way to go!!!! My best friend has 3 special needs children and they are the happiest people I know. She struggles at times with staying positive but has lots of tricks to help her. One of our favorite books we both love to read is called, "Happy Shorts." People tend to overlook the obvious in life and need to be reminded of what’s important, and this book really helps remind you of what is important. She is also the author of "The Happy Tips Book," and "One-Liners For Life." http://susanspira.com/
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Ivynwa(f): 6:09am On Jun 18, 2013
Talk about the strength of a woman. The smile she flashes on her pictures, her strength, her selflessness are all inspiring. I am humbled, inspired and consider it an honour that you shared.

onitshaigbo: FACT: Her genetics is ------.

STOP HAVING CHILDREN.

@OnitshaIgbo
You are such an intelligent guy and knows-it-all. I mean you are great, wise and real swaggy with the way you threw that on the woman's face nullifying her gene that insensitively. The same mouth you used to say how you admire how she's handling this is the same mouth you used to ask her "whether you hit a nerve?". You are such a great guy sweetie, couldn't you have sent her a private mail if you longed all that much to tell her that? You just have to let others know that you know it all as to get that insensitive.
I never wanted to comment in the thread and have already communicated with the lady through mail, I just can't help reacting when i see this level of insensitivity being meted out if not for anything for you to know that there are more tactful ways to talk to others especially people like this amazing lady that are being strong for themselves. They don't need another to weaken them down with insensitive and careless words dearie. Thanks
#Peaceandlove

3 Likes

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by XavierSmiley: 7:43am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo: FACT: Her genetics is problematic.

STOP HAVING CHILDREN.

U® comment depicts how daft Ʊ are.. Better delete/modify this comment! Eediot!!!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by yeamesee(f): 8:41am On Jun 18, 2013
awwwwwww so touching.d lord is ur strength.i rili do admire ur courage.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Idowuogbo(f): 9:11am On Jun 18, 2013
onitshaigbo: FACT: Her genetics is problematic.

STOP HAVING CHILDREN.
And some ignorant m0ron specimens liked ur comment?

Smh!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by kunle4toyeyaho: 9:57am On Jun 18, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]Woooow I don't normaly comment,but I had to when I read ur story u are such a strong woman,u story is soo touching and inspirin,g ur kids are beautiful.may almighty god continue to strenghtning you. sad
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2013
God shall continue to be ur strength and your efforts over these kids will never be in vain.
God will surely reward you and give you every course to be happy in Jesus name.
He shall continue to meet u at every point of ur needs
All is well with you.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by oge4real(f): 10:49am On Jun 18, 2013
Sniper, you are the best mum in the whole world!
Three special needs kids, yet you are filled with love and appreciation.
I am challenged at the strenght of a fellow woman.
In all these, you have managed quite well without a man.
Dear, The Lord Almighy is your strenght and as a father to you and your beautiful angels, He'll always be there for you.
The latter days shall definitely be greater than the former.
You are blessed.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Femonjay(m): 10:54am On Jun 18, 2013
God will help you
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by ooua: 12:00pm On Jun 18, 2013
Please is this for real, you are a supper woman. I have a friend whose only child is challenged and she feels like the world has come to end, I try to talk with her sometime but she is taking it hard on herself. Please is there a way I can give her your contact. God bless you, we need people like you here.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by phineas: 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
I just couldn't pass by,had to log in to drop a comment,Supermum sniper-in-a-diaper....

May you find strength all the way in this journey,and may your wonderful kids reward your labour of love.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 18, 2013
Thanks for all the sweet comments. I dont see myself as a super mum. Anybody in my situation would do the same you just dont realize it until you are faced with it.

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by deols(f): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
wow

May God be with you.
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by SisiKill1: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2013
Wow!!! I am speechless!!!!

@SniperInADiaper (Have I told you how much I love your name? cheesy )

You are truly, truly an inspiration. The smile on your children's faces is just...all the evidence one needs that you have done and are doing an amazing job.

Kudo!!!!
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2013
WOW SNIPER....YOU ARE A STRONG WOMAN....ARE YOU OPEN FOR A RELATIONSHIP?
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
WOW SNIPER....YOU ARE A STRONG WOMEN....ARE YOU OPEN FOR A RELATIONSHIP?

undecided undecided Sharrap. angry
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by onitshaigbo(m): 6:04pm On Jun 18, 2013
Ivynwa:

@OnitshaIgbo
You are such an intelligent guy and knows-it-all.

YES! I am so smart. I am so smart. I am so smart...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhrfhjLd9e4
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

undecided undecided Sharrap. angry

grin grin tongue embarassed cry lipsrsealed cool
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

grin grin tongue embarassed cry lipsrsealed cool

Funny tongue
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Funny tongue
but is that a yes or no?
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

What da heck?
Thirsty azz n****
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What da heck?
Thirsty azz n****

oh relax Sniper is my BFF....abi sniper? ....but yes am still thirsty......you been attacking me lately whats up with that?
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=18pt]park well jor[/size]

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 18, 2013
ighoosagie:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
[size=18pt]park well jor[/size]

WHY PARK WELL?
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

What da heck?
Thirsty azz n****

Hes just joking grin
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

oh relax Sniper is my BFF....abi sniper? ....but yes am still thirsty......you been attacking me lately whats up with that?

Me attacking you? Nibo niyen ti sele?
Well, stop being thirsty jor. Ko da.

SniperInADiaper:

Hes just joking grin

LOL if you say so sniper grin

1 Like

Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jun 18, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Me attacking you? Nibo niyen ti sele?
Well, stop being thirsty jor. Ko da.

LOL if you say so sniper grin

When i get enough omi i will not be thirsty...for now....i have to drink plenty...you can agree with that...
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 18, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

WHY PARK WELL?
Since u don't wanna park well,
Oya make U turn
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2013
ighoosagie:
Since u don't wanna park well,
Oya make U turn

make u turn?
Re: Inspirational Interview Of A Single Mother With Three Special Needs Children by T3Amo(f): 11:34pm On Jun 18, 2013
This story is so touching, i am literally in tears. This lady is such a remarkable woman, i really do not think i would have been able to cope with all of this. You are truly amazing, an inspiration to everyone out there that if you can put your mind to it. Nothing is impossible. May God Bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Process Death Benefits In Nigeria / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife / Teen Pregnancy Prevention Ads: Too Harsh?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.