Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,771 members, 7,844,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? (8807 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Is Moses Actually The Writer Of Deuteronomy ?? ( Proof ) / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH DO THAT. wink
Cool

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Cool
YOU GONE FIND OUT REAL SOON THAT YOU WERE NOT HUMBLED BY GRACE. YOU WERE HUMBLED BY HERESIES grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: HOW YOU KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT DID NOT LEAD YOU INTO THIS THREAD SO YOU CAN COME AND GET EDIFIED ? >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?
hmmmmn mr obadiah777 its ok
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU GONE FIND OUT REAL SOON THAT YOU WERE NOT HUMBLED BY GRACE. YOU WERE HUMBLED BY HERESIES grin grin
really? cheesy which god is of heresies again?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: really? cheesy which god is of heresies again?
THE gOD THAT TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE GRACE. GRACE WAS ONLY FOR 144,000 MEN. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT GOT YOU HUMBLED BUT IT DAMN SURE WASNT NO GRACE. MAYBE YOU GOT HUMBLED BY BAAL OR MOLECH grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
mcfynest:
hmmmmn mr obadiah777 its ok
GO IN PEACE MY FRIEND wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: stupidity aint bliss either.

Na you get your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
MostHigh:

Na you get your mouth.
ABI ? LMAO grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: THE gOD THAT TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE GRACE. GRACE WAS ONLY FOR 144,000 MEN. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT GOT YOU HUMBLED BUT IT DAMN SURE WASNT NO GRACE. MAYBE YOU GOT HUMBLED BY BAAL OR MOLECH grin grin

Lols...Laugh wan tear my belle gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:42pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: THE gOD THAT TOLD YOU THAT YOU HAVE GRACE. GRACE WAS ONLY FOR 144,000 MEN. SO I DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS THAT GOT YOU HUMBLED BUT IT DAMN SURE WASNT NO GRACE. MAYBE YOU GOT HUMBLED BY BAAL OR MOLECH grin grin
hahaha, your funny Obadiah. Your own opinion your entitled to it so I don't see why I should tell you why I am still humbled by God's Grace. But what I know is that I am hubledby the Grace from God. The one and only heavenly father

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
MostHigh:

Na you get your mouth.
and your still stu.pid
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2013
doubleDx:

Lols...Laugh wan tear my belle gringringringrin
grin grin NA TRUE I TALK NOW MY BROTHER LWKM

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: hahaha, your funny Obadiah. Your own opinion your entitled to it so I don't see why I should tell you why I am still humbled by God's Grace. But what I know is that I am hubledby the Grace from God. The one and only heavenly father
YEAH YEAH YEAH. EVEN IF YOU SAY SO YOURSELF SMDH cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH YEAH YEAH. EVEN IF YOU SAY SO YOURSELF SMDH cheesy
 May God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give to all Christian brothers and sisters peace and love with faith.  May God's grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ with undying love.

Peace be with you, adios
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2013
enilove:

2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

This is the end time.

Beware of false prophets

As you can see, these are the kind of teachings that folks will be interested in. These are really the last days.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

As you can see, these are the kind of teachings that folks will be interested in. These are really the last days.
SAYS THE MAN WHO HOLDS WALID SHABBAT IN REVERENCE SMH . THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TURNED INTO FABLES BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. JESUS WALKING ON H20 IS A FABLE. PARTING AN OCEAN OF WATER WITH A ROD IS A FABLE. A BABY APPEARING INTO A WOMANS STOMACH WHO IS A 'VIRGIN' IS A FABLE

fable (ˈfeɪbəl )

Definitions
noun

a false, fictitious, or improbable account; fiction or lie <<< KEYWORD BEING IMPROBABLE
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by SalC: 9:57am On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA CHIEF SAL C wink
Hmm am cool sir

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 10:00am On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: GO IN PEACE MY FRIEND wink

am folowing the thread.... like it dat u dnt enforce your beliv on others, buh tru, wich tribe r u, wich church do u atend, which state r u in nw

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 10:15am On Jun 20, 2013
mcfynest:

am folowing the thread.... like it dat u dnt enforce your beliv on others, buh tru, wich tribe r u, wich church do u atend, which state r u in nw
ENFORCE MY BELIEF ON OTHERS ? NAH. THIS IS A FORUM. I OPEN THREADS LIKE EVERYBODY ELSE. NOT TRYING TO ENFORCE ANYTHING. ITS A DISCUSSION. SCRIPTURE SAYS DEBATE THY CAUSE. WHAT TRIBE AM I FROM ? THE TRIBE OF YEHUDAH OR WHAT THE UNENLIGHTENED CALL JUDAH wink WHAT CHURCH DO I ATTEND ? THE BIBLE IS MY CHURCH. WHICH STATE AM I IN NOW ? I AM CURRENTLY NOT IN NIGERIA SO I AM NOT IN ANY STATE wink

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:36am On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: SAYS THE MAN WHO HOLDS WALID SHABBAT IN REVERENCE SMH . THE TRUTH HAS BEEN TURNED INTO FABLES BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU. JESUS WALKING ON H20 IS A FABLE. PARTING AN OCEAN OF WATER WITH A ROD IS A FABLE. A BABY APPEARING INTO A WOMANS STOMACH WHO IS A 'VIRGIN' IS A FABLE

fable (ˈfeɪbəl )

Definitions
noun

a false, fictitious, or improbable account; fiction or lie <<< KEYWORD BEING IMPROBABLE

This reminds me of the story of a young convert and a so called "reverend" minister.

A new convert was reading his Bible when he called out:

"Wow! Praise the Lord!" 

A liberal minister heard him, and asked him what the noise was all about.  The young Christian convert replied with great enthusiasm:

"This is incredible.  It says here that God performed a miracle of deliverance by opening up the Red Sea for the Jews to march through!" 

The liberal minister replied:

"Owing to tidal patterns around that time of the year, the Red Sea was a swamp that was only 3 inches deep."

Somewhat subdued, the young man continued reading, but soon exclaimed:

"Wow! Praise the Lord!" 

"What's the matter now?" asked the minister.  To which the Christian replied:

"God has just drowned the whole Egyptian army in three inches of water!"  shocked

Over three thousand times, the Bible speaks of its inspiration by God.  His Word is true, and you can believe every word of it.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 20, 2013
OLAADEGBU:

This reminds me of the story of a young convert and a so called "reverend" minister.

A new convert was reading his Bible when he called out:

"Wow! Praise the Lord!" 

A liberal minister heard him, and asked him what the noise was all about.  The young Christian convert replied with great enthusiasm:

"This is incredible.  It says here that God performed a miracle of deliverance by opening up the Red Sea for the Jews to march through!" 

The liberal minister replied:

"Owing to tidal patterns around that time of the year, the Red Sea was a swamp that was only 3 inches deep."

Somewhat subdued, the young man continued reading, but soon exclaimed:

"Wow! Praise the Lord!" 

"What's the matter now?" asked the minister.  To which the Christian replied:

"God has just drowned the whole Egyptian army in three inches of water!"  shocked

Over three thousand times, the Bible speaks of its inspiration by God.  His Word is true, and you can believe every word of it.
2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables <<< TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE

fable (ˈfeɪbəl )

Definitions
noun

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:02am On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777:

2 TIMOTHY 4 VS 3-4 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables <<< TAKE YOUR OWN ADVICE

fable (ˈfeɪbəl )

Definitions
noun

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=OLAADEGBU][/quote]WHY ARE YOU STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS ? WHY ARE YOU NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO SOUND DOCTRINE ? SCRIPTURE DO SAY IN THE LAST DAYS SOME WOULD GIVE HEED TO DOCTRINES OF DEMONS AND SEDUCING SPIRITS LIKE WALID SHOEBAT SMH grin grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33am On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777:

WHY ARE YOU STIFF NECKED AND REBELLIOUS ? WHY ARE YOU NOT SUSCEPTIBLE TO SOUND DOCTRINE ? SCRIPTURE DO SAY IN THE LAST DAYS SOME WOULD GIVE HEED TO DOCTRINES OF DEMONS AND SEDUCING SPIRITS LIKE WALID SHOEBAT SMH grin grin

Self fulfilling Scriptures. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
YAY IM NOT BANNED ANYMORE! cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 20, 2013
*Kails*:
lol why were u banned?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:35am On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: GOOD QUESTION wink

tongue tongue wink grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 11:36am On Jun 20, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lol why were u banned?

for posting a corrupt link (??) undecided
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
*Kails*:
YOU GOT BANNED ? REALLY ? SPAMBOT ?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
mondi_cheeks: lol why were u banned?
FOR BEING HER USUAL BELLIGERENT AND LOQUACIOUS SELF grin grin grin JK
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
obadiah777: BUAHAHAHAHAHA WELL YO MAMA IS ONE WISE WOMAN grin SHE KING SOLOMON IN THE REINCARNATION grin
talking about reincarnation, who were you in your previous life?

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
ATMC: talking about reincarnation, who were you in your previous life?
THE PROPHET OBADIAH grin grin THOUGHT YOU KNEW ? HENCE MY NAME wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pay Pastors Well By Deji Yesufu / Video: Muslim Girl Twerking In Public While Wearing Her Hijab. / Man Slams Religious People Who Criticize Women Who Do Plastic Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.