Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,731 members, 7,844,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? (8806 Views)

12 Nigerians, Ghanaians Thrown Into Sea ‘for Being Christian’ / Is Moses Actually The Writer Of Deuteronomy ?? ( Proof ) / Red Sea: Archaeologists Discover Remains Of Egyptian Army From The Biblical Exod (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:46am On Jun 19, 2013
Sal C: I read it though am not contending with you yet, but your explanation is more convincing to me.
AHHH PARDON MY IGNORANCE SIRE. JUST WATCHED A BASKETBALL GAME AND MY TEAM GOT SPANKED. LMAO cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:55am On Jun 19, 2013
my bad guys...was watching the video. grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 6:56am On Jun 19, 2013
Sal C: till you give me a proof.

lol like what?
I already did. grin

obadiah777: ERMMM THE GAULS AND VANDALS AND CELTICS AND VIZAGOTHS OSTRAGOTHS WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL THEM ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE LIVING ON DIFFERENT LANDS AND FIGHTING EACH OTHER. JUST LIKE YOU HAVE DIFFERENT BLACK GANGS ALL OVER AMERICA. THESE ARE ALL CHILDREN OF EDOM. STUDY THE BOOK OF REVELATION FOR UNDERSTANDING. THEY ARE ALL THE CHILDREN OF EDOM. THE CHILDREN OF EDOM IF YOU READ PSALMS 137 VS 7-9 ARE THE ONES WHO WILL FORM THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON AKA USA AND IF YOU LOOK AT REVELATION CHAPTER 17 IT TELLS YOU HOW THE VIRGIN DAUGHTER OF BABYLON IS PART OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE. SO FROM THAT LINK YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE ALL THE CHILDREN OF EDOM. DONT LET THEIR CLASSIFICATIONS FOOL YOU NOW. A GHANAIAN AND SIERRA LEONE AND NIGERIAN ARE STILL THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY ARE ISRAELITES. ( EXCLUDING THE HAUSA AND THE FULANI WHO ARE HAMITES )

lawwwd!
what am I gonna do with you? lol grin

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by SalC: 7:00am On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: AHHH PARDON MY IGNORANCE SIRE. JUST WATCHED A BASKETBALL GAME AND MY TEAM GOT SPANKED. LMAO cheesy
No offence taken Sire.

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 7:44am On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: PLEASE BELIEVE IT. THERE ARE MANY BARBARIC SAVAGES IN AFRICA. ONLY RECENTLY THEY BURNT 4
GUYS TO DEATH. THE INFAMOUS ALUU4. I DONT DOUBT THAT HE WOULD HAVE ME BURNT AT THE STAKE grin grin
hahahahaha rily funi o

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 7:46am On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE STILL ON MILK. EDOM IN HEBREW MEANS 'RED PEOPLE' OR ' RED SEA'

Edom

Edom is the country that was established by the descendants of Esau, who was Jacob's brother. Edom means "red" and was a name by which Esau himself was called. The nation of Edom was often antagonistic towards the people of Israel. Edom ceased to exist as a definable people within a few centuries after the Romans suppressed uprisings for Jewish independence in the land of Israel about 2000 years ago. http://www.aboutbibleprophecy.com/s22.htm
hmmmmm... i cannot believe, i shall not believe and i must not believe
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 7:57am On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, MCFYNEST, YOU ARE STILL ON MILK. YOU ARE A LEARNER. SIT BACK AND OBSERVE.
u have killed me o
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2013
Exodus 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in. 14:4 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so. 14:5 And it was told the king of Egypt that the people fled: and the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants was turned against the people, and they said, Why have we done this, that we have let Israel go from serving us? 14:6 And he made ready his chariot, and took his people with him:
pls xplain this.... this was pure ambush by God to purnish pharoah...if u continue readin the chapter you wil know dat the isrealite wer in the desert before the red sea and they saw the egyptians. then
Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: 14:16 But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. this is simple pure literal, they did not fight war it was a way for God to destroy pharoah

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by enilove(m): 8:35am On Jun 19, 2013
2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

This is the end time.

Beware of false prophets

3 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 9:29am On Jun 19, 2013
Eniloooove, where'd you been? I missed you bulky! @obadiah777 how far?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 19, 2013
*Kails*:

lol like what?
I already did. grin

lawwwd!
what am I gonna do with you? lol grin
GOOD QUESTION wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 19, 2013
mcfynest:
hahahahaha rily funi o
INDEED SIRE cheesy INDEED
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 19, 2013
mcfynest:
hmmmmm... i cannot believe, i shall not believe and i must not believe
YOU DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE WHAT I SAY. YOU ARE FREE TO BELIEVE WHAT YOU WANT TO BELIEVE SIRE. THATS THE BEAUTY OF LIFE. YOU ARE FREE TO PACK YOUR HEAD WITH AS MANY LIES AND JUNK AS POSSIBLE. IT IS YOUR FUNDAMENTAL BASIC RIGHT AS A HUMAN BEING grin grin

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2013
mcfynest:
u have killed me o
NAH YOU WILL LIVE. JUST DRINK THE RIGHT WATER. THE WATER OF LIFE THAT IS grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 19, 2013
mcfynest: Exodus 14:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 14:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, that they turn and encamp before Pihahiroth, between Migdol and the sea, over against Baalzephon: before it shall ye encamp by the sea. 14:3 For Pharaoh will say of the children of Israel, They are entangled in the land, the wilderness hath shut them in. 14:4 And I will harden Pharaoh's heart, that he shall follow after them; and I will be honoured upon Pharaoh, and upon all his host; that the Egyptians may know that I am the LORD. And they did so. 14:5 And it was told the king of Egypt that the people fled: and the heart of Pharaoh and of his servants was turned against the people, and they said, Why have we done this, that we have let Israel go from serving us? 14:6 And he made ready his chariot, and took his people with him:
pls xplain this.... this was pure ambush by God to purnish pharoah...if u continue readin the chapter you wil know dat the isrealite wer in the desert before the red sea and they saw the egyptians. then
Exodus 14:15 And the LORD said unto Moses, Wherefore criest thou unto me? speak unto the children of Israel, that they go forward: 14:16 But lift thou up thy rod, and stretch out thine hand over the sea, and divide it: and the children of Israel shall go on dry ground through the midst of the sea. this is simple pure literal, they did not fight war it was a way for God to destroy pharoah
YOU DO ERR. THE WORD 'SEA' IS OLD ENGLISH. IT DOES NOT MEAN WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS TODAY. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS >>>>> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_prophetic_sea_mean_in_the_bible

Answer:
Prophetically, in the Bible, the sea is the "teeming masses of people in the world" -- the nations... the world's population with all of its cultures, traditions and languages [tongues].

We're told in Revelation 13: "...I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea..." (verse 1).

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jun 19, 2013
enilove: 2 Timothy 4:3-4 KJV
For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [4] And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

This is the end time.

Beware of false prophets
GREAT ADVICE. BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS. TRY ALL SPIRITS. DEBATE THY CAUSE AND PROVE ALL THINGS AND IF THEY SPEAK NOT ACCORDING TO THE LAW AND THE TESTIMONY BUT COME UP WITH VAIN OPINIONS AND PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS, IT IS BECAUSE THEIR IS NO LIGHT IN THEM. wink THATS ABOUT 5 VERSES COMBINED IN THAT STATEMENT
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: Eniloooove, where'd you been? I missed you bulky! @obadiah777 how far?
ENILOVE HAS BEEN RESIDING IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. SHE JUST GOT RELEASED FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT INTO THE LIGHT OF THE LIVING. I DEY OOOOOO ATMC WHATS GOOD WITH YA SWEERIE ? cheesy
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
Sal C: No offence taken Sire.
TRUST ALL IS WELL WITH YA CHIEF SAL C wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 3:50pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: ENILOVE HAS BEEN RESIDING IN THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES. SHE JUST GOT RELEASED FROM THE BOTTOMLESS PIT INTO THE LIGHT OF THE LIVING. I DEY OOOOOO ATMC WHATS GOOD WITH YA SWEERIE ? cheesy
i'm good. Hope you've 'd lunch?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 3:56pm On Jun 19, 2013
Obadiah so your saying your a prophet? Because you can interpret the bible in a way that's suits you? You said Jesus never walked on water, now its something else? Are you fighting with the word of God? Adding your own into it? You sound like the mormon founder. Well that's if your not one of his flock.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: i'm good. Hope you've 'd lunch?
OH YES HUN. WAITING FOR YA TO COME TUCK IN. MADE SUYA AND UNLEAVENED BREAD wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Obadiah so your saying your a prophet? Because you can interpret the bible in a way that's suits you? You said Jesus never walked on water, now its something else? Are you fighting with the word of God? Adding your own into it? You sound like the mormon founder. Well that's if your not one of his flock.
YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES >>>> PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT >>>> REVELATION 17 VS 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the w-hore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues THE W-HORE IS USA. GET FAMILIAR WITH OLD ENGLISH >>>> PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by ATMC(f): 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: OH YES HUN. WAITING FOR YA TO COME TUCK IN. MADE SUYA AND UNLEAVENED BREAD wink
thanks, moma says not to collect things from strangers.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 19, 2013
ATMC: thanks, moma says not to collect things from strangers.
BUAHAHAHAHAHA WELL YO MAMA IS ONE WISE WOMAN grin SHE KING SOLOMON IN THE REINCARNATION grin
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES >>>> PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT >>>> REVELATION 17 VS 15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the w-hore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues THE W-HORE IS USA. GET FAMILIAR WITH OLD ENGLISH >>>> PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old
so you alone can interpret? Wow!

I will remain in the dark dear, m much safer where I am thanks
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace:

I will remain in the dark dear
YEAH DO THAT. wink
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR NOT KNOWING SCRIPTURES >>>> PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT >>>> REVELATION 17 VS 15 And he saith unto me, [b]The waters which thou sawest, where the w-hore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues[/b] THE W-HORE IS USA. GET FAMILIAR WITH OLD ENGLISH >>>> PSALMS 78 VS 2 I will open my mouth in a parable: I will utter dark sayings of old

GBOSA!

But they still wont see it if they are not of the elect.

Blessed is he unto who the Lord imputeth no sin.

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by MostHigh: 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: so you alone can interpret? Wow!

I will remain in the dark dear, m much safer where I am thanks

Yeah take the Addictive blue pill if its too much to bear

But I tell you ignorance is no bliss

2 Likes

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 19, 2013
MostHigh:

GBOSA!

But they still wont see it if they are not of the elect.

Blessed is he unto who the Lord imputeth no sin.
YOU GET 1000 GBOSAS FOR THE BOLDED.>>>> MATTHEW 13 VS 11 He answered and said unto them, Because it is given unto you to know the mysteries of the kingdom of heaven, but to them it is not given.
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by mcfynest(m): 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DO ERR. THE WORD 'SEA' IS OLD ENGLISH. IT DOES NOT MEAN WHAT YOU THINK IT MEANS TODAY. THIS IS WHAT IT MEANS >>>>> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_does_the_prophetic_sea_mean_in_the_bible

Answer:
Prophetically, in the Bible, the sea is the "teeming masses of people in the world" -- the nations... the world's population with all of its cultures, traditions and languages [tongues].

We're told in Revelation 13: "...I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea..." (verse 1).
1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
if it is true then the holyspirit will teach us

1 Like

Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
mcfynest:
1 Corinthians 14:33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.
if it is true then the holyspirit will teach us
HOW YOU KNOW THE HOLY SPIRIT DID NOT LEAD YOU INTO THIS THREAD SO YOU CAN COME AND GET EDIFIED ? >>>> PROVERBS 20 VS 24 Man's goings are of the LORD; how can a man then understand his own way?
Re: Did Moses Actually Part The Red Sea ? What Is He Some Kinda Magician ? by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2013
MostHigh:

Yeah take the Addictive blue pill if its too much to bear

But I tell you ignorance is no bliss
stupidity aint bliss either.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kinds Of Spiritual Garments / Church Bassist Needs Advice / Read This If U Are A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.