Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192161 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kwammy5000(m): 5:22am On Aug 23, 2013
I sent u another e mail yesterday, kindly confirm it and reply me.
Also can I put money in my chrisvicmall account and use it to place order with it on aliexpress?
Instead of paying to Diamond bank and filling forms.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by kwammy5000(m): 5:23am On Aug 23, 2013
I sent u another e mail yesterday, kindly confirm it and reply me my e mail is kwammykerry@yahoo.com
Also can I put money in my chrisvicmall account and use it to place order with it on aliexpress?
Instead of paying to Diamond bank and filling forms.

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by peacettw: 5:58am On Aug 23, 2013
Victor,
Can you please pick your calls or answer your mails? I have so many questions and issues to clear up to avoid any mistakes which is inevitable unless I communicate to you. I can't talk to Elena cos we could barely communicate. I have called you multiple times and with mails to back it up. Please I don't want any mistakes in the end which is all I want to avoid.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 6:53am On Aug 23, 2013
Chrisvic please help me confirm whether all my goods have arrived, I have called severally and you do not pick neither have u replied my msgs or wechat and email since yesterday, please I understand you may be pressured, we too suffer same esp when we do not know the status of our goods. Please reply up your messages, the communication is rather too slow
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 23, 2013
please what's wrong.i paid in yesterday and have been tryin to load my slip.

The Data You Enter Is Incorrect Or
Has Not Been Included In Our

i sent you payments info immediately 080667494**
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:53am On Aug 24, 2013
[size=18pt]CVM, it worries me how your express shipping is this slow, even the free shipping like the Hong Kong post delivers faster than your EXPRESS menu, I mean, you have to be joking huh?, who is better? common buckle up man, infact stop answerin all this endless fruitful less question and get back to putting your cart behind a horse instead of a snail, you suppose to be competing with FedEx n DHL and not Hong Kong post...goosh![/size]

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by peacettw: 10:56am On Aug 24, 2013
It's really sad. It is so clear that they really overwhelmed and the lack of communication is indeed baffling. I only pray dt I haven't made a mistake.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by coputa(m): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2013
@chrisvicmail..can you ship safety matches from china to Nigeria,i am looking at about 30 cartons.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 7:10pm On Aug 25, 2013
peacettw: Victor,
Can you please pick your calls or answer your mails? I have so many questions and issues to clear up to avoid any mistakes which is inevitable unless I communicate to you. I can't talk to Elena cos we could barely communicate. I have called you multiple times and with mails to back it up. Please I don't want any mistakes in the end which is all I want to avoid.

i feel you, but the best time to communicate with them is 4am to 5am in the morning... i believe they have shortage of personnel.. i dont have problem so far... but then communication is the key
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by PHRANTAD(m): 1:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
@CVM ,I sent u mails and called you severally all to no avail. The package I'm waitin for ,its been more than 7days as you promised. I received a call last week thursday that I should expect my product by Friday or latest saturday,but up till now,I have not heard from you. And you have not responded to my mails or calls. Your services are not reliable at all. Franmalae@yahoo.com is my email. Dudubynatur is my username,I'm expecting a tablet that picked up from Jeff Kaid. Contact me as soon as possible
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by ucman1(m): 7:28am On Aug 28, 2013
What is the total cost of goods weighs about 39kg?

Elena Your number is not going?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chemashie(m): 8:16am On Aug 28, 2013
I have sent over 6 mails and called severally without response from them. Is going to 2weeks I placed order with them. This is pathetic!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 5:36am On Aug 29, 2013
chemashie: I have sent over 6 mails and called severally without response from them. Is going to 2weeks I placed order with them. This is pathetic!
this is geTting worst by the day, Victor/Elena dont wanna tell us the truth behind this delays, the heavy goods I ordered using free hongkong shippin have all arrived, of which I ordered a week later than those of CVM n are all here.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by eph12(m): 7:44am On Aug 29, 2013
Na wa o. There must be something wrong. I just hope they haven't packed up even though am yet to do biz with them. For the sake of those that have already invested in them
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2013
What is happening? Am getting scared too, hope nothing is wrong, cvm not replying mails, clearing up certain issues on this thread, I have goods with them which I am expecting to be in naija by monday following normal shipping calculation. Cvm please don't make us lose our confidence. Honestly am getting worried with what am seeing here. #fingers crossed
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chux76(m): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2013
I think this issue of non-communication from CVM is really getting out of hand. They would not reply emails,neither would they answer phone calls,and to think that our funds and goods are with them is even making it more worrisome.
This is the 3rd week, and goods I ordered for USING EXPRESS MAIL(2-3days) have neither been delivered or any concrete explanation from them but they were quick to debit my account for the total value of goods I ordered including their $10 service charge,HOW GREEDY!!. But other goods I ordered same day using Hong Kong post have already landed Nigeria and I have even received 2 out of the 4 ordered.
What is the use of opening a thread for customers to lay complaints and you would not attend to any.
If nothing is done about the goods I ordered or my withdrawals this week,I would suggest we take legal action against them,because I would. I have always been very patient with them but my patience is long worn out.
CHRISVICMALL pls let me know the status of my goods.
My username is COLLOSALIMPORTS.

P.S
I am making a withdrawal for the funds I have left in your account. I think I am done using your service.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by chux76(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2013
uc man: What is the total cost of goods weighs about 39kg?

Elena Your number is not going?

Bro...with all these our wailings you are reading here,you still want to commit yourself to them? Look well OH bro.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2013
chux76:

Bro...with all these our wailings you are reading here,you still want to commit yourself to them? Look well OH bro.
no mind am! Hmmm! Chaaai! I fear for My goods o
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Madametrendy(f): 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2013
pls house, how do i withdraw my money from my chrisvicmall account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AfonSales(m): 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2013
For the past 3 weeks Chrisvicmall has refused to credit my GTbank account with the money I withdrew from my chrisvicmall account. I've sent several mails to them, all to no avail and victor isn't picking his calls..don't know what their problem is!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 6:53am On Aug 30, 2013
hello ALL

I can feel your pains...i know how you guys feel honestly

i just got off the phone with Victor, and he explained to me that there is re-organization going on in there office, thats why he has not been able to communicate all this while...but i told him its better you let people know whats going on than for you to ignore there messages and questions about there products. dont get me wrong i am also in the same shoe. infact a guy that gave me money to help purchased some laptop has been on my neck since last week and i am about to refund him if his goods did not surface next week... communication is the key.. which was lacking. he promised by next week which is the beginning of next month things will return to normal.... lets hope so
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 9:18am On Aug 30, 2013
twinskenny: hello ALL

i just got off the phone with Victor, and he explained to me that there is re-organization going on in there office, thats why he has not been able to communicate all this while...but i told him its better you let people know whats going on than for you to ignore there messages and questions about there products. dont get me wrong i am also in the same shoe. infact a guy that gave me money to help purchased some laptop has been on my neck since last week and i am about to refund him if his goods did not surface next week... communication is the key.. which was lacking. he promised by next week which is the beginning of next month things will return to normal.... lets hope so
Re-organization or no re-organization, they are already making people lose confident in them and it is not good for business. If they have come here to put up a notice about their system upgrade or hold of services we would understand, this outright silence creates a lot of doubt and that is more damaging.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 30, 2013
twinskenny: hello ALL

u feel our pains and u r in our shoes? therefore. Talkin for Victor who doesn't. Care abt his clients is such a good idea.he won't reply mails neither update this thread. I think u shld Just mind ur business man.

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 30, 2013
beatsbug: u feel our pains and u r in our shoes? therefore. Talkin for Victor who doesn't. Care abt his clients is such a good idea.he won't reply mails neither update this thread. I think u shld Just mind ur business man.
why should he mind his business? He is a customer of chrisvicmsll's as much as you are and therefore has the same right as you do to say whatever on this thread,a right which you seem hellbent on excercising to the maximum. I use cvm too and although they've been minuses,they've also been pluses,which is the same with any other business,so please,allow fresh air.

P.s. people,cvm is not perfect,we all know,but have a little patience,your goods are safe and will get to you,sooner rather than later we all hope.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by oshpumpin: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls. I bought abt 7 fones I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ malaysia.M̶̲̥̅♈̷̴̩ frnd jus told mi it wil cost mi 870rm(40k upward) Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ get Τ̲̅Ơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ lagos.pls advice mi
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by jayek(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2013
My Name is Joseph Ekong. I withdrew N 3,900.00 from my account and its been almost a month and my money has not been paid into my bank account. Please can you rectify the problems and pay in the money. My email address is joseph.ekong@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 11:54am On Aug 31, 2013
beatsbug: u feel our pains and u r in our shoes? therefore. Talkin for Victor who doesn't. Care abt his clients is such a good idea.he won't reply mails neither update this thread. I think u shld Just mind ur business man.
i dont need to answer you in any way.. and like you said i am minding my business. thanks for the advice
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 11:56am On Aug 31, 2013
koonbey: why should he mind his business? He is a customer of chrisvicmsll's as much as you are and therefore has the same right as you do to say whatever on this thread,a right which you seem hellbent on excercising to the maximum. I use cvm too and although they've been minuses,they've also been pluses,which is the same with any other business,so please,allow fresh air.

P.s. people,cvm is not perfect,we all know,but have a little patience,your goods are safe and will get to you,sooner rather than later we all hope.
thank you bros.. i am the same predicament like i said, if i didnt receive my goods on monday or tuesday i will have to refund some of my clients... i just explained to the forum the infor i got from victor when i spoke to him..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2013
this is really gettin out of hand.
money on calls really running high, .

just discovered their exchange rate is $165 to 1 naira.

many complaining of their calls not being attended to.(not in my case sha)

hidden charges

now i owe them what i never budgeted.

I GUESS ONE REASON WHY WE USE THEM IS MAJORLY TO MAKE PAYMENT?
DOES IT MEAN NO NAIRALANDER HAVE A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT(dollar account)
i believe that will help cut these complain.

if you have one mail me o.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 9:55am On Sep 01, 2013
Akjerry: this is really gettin out of hand.
money on calls really running high, .

just discovered their exchange rate is $165 to 1 naira.

many complaining of their calls not being attended to.(not in my case sha)

hidden charges

now i owe them what i never budgeted.

I GUESS ONE REASON WHY WE USE THEM IS MAJORLY TO MAKE PAYMENT?
DOES IT MEAN NO NAIRALANDER HAVE A DOMICILIARY ACCOUNT(dollar account)
i believe that will help cut these complain.

if you have one mail me o.
Certainly not all true, their services was earlier recommended by El matteo who was the initiator of the importation thread, it was believed that they were reliable, could ship faster than normal china or hongkong post, could handle larger amount of goods and charge cheaper than dhl and co, personally I was moved by the kinda testimonies people gave about them and their prompt response to questions and even their online chat. Dom account is not the ish since u can pay for ur product urself and they handle the shipping. #myviews
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mastercee(m): 10:34am On Sep 01, 2013
Pls has anybody heard about KanuriExpress. I received an unsolicited mail from them yesterday that they can handle my transaction for me. They help me pay and ship my goods to Lagos in 3 days.

Just want to know if anybody has ever received a mail from them too and also transact with them. I have to be sure about their credibility before trusting them with my money

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.