Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (191973 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Pls cvm, still waiting for details of the shipped goods. Phronesis. Kudos to Victor.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
Manutd19: Pls cvm, still waiting for details of the shipped goods. Phronesis. Kudos to Victor.

Please contact our agent. He will be in Lagos today and tomorrow morning, he will be at the airport to pickup the goods. Please keep in touch with him
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 1:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Do you have a diamond bank account?
I have dropped details of my daimond bank and have not heard from you guys. What else would you have me do so we can get this issue over with.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:16pm On Aug 06, 2013
simplyOJ:
I have dropped details of my daimond bank and have not heard from you guys. What else would you have me do so we can get this issue over with.

Check your account again please.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by simplyOJ(m): 8:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Check your account again please.
Thank you the sum has been credited in my account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 09, 2013
I tried registering on chrisvicmall.com twice with 2 different emails, yahoo and gmail. Both times I still did not receive an activation email, checked my spam too, nothing.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 7:39am On Aug 09, 2013
BoboYekini: I tried registering on chrisvicmall.com twice with 2 different emails, yahoo and gmail. Both times I still did not receive an activation email, checked my spam too, nothing.

What is your email address?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by omejeo: 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2013
PLEASE CHRISVIC ,CAN YOU FIND ME CREATED X7 TABLET BUILT IN 3G WITH SIM SLOT ,UNIVERSAL MODEM AND PRICE TO SHIP IT TO NIGERIA THANKS
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by twinskenny(m): 8:50pm On Aug 09, 2013
omejeo: PLEASE CHRISVIC ,CAN YOU FIND ME CREATED X7 TABLET BUILT IN 3G WITH SIM SLOT ,UNIVERSAL MODEM AND PRICE TO SHIP IT TO NIGERIA THANKS

just do the search on aliexpress.com lots of them there make ur sure. and send the link to chris

here is a link hope u like it

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Latest-7-inch-MTK8377-tablet-pc-3G-dual-core-jelly-bean-android-4-1-3G-GPS/975102945.html
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by webstorespro: 8:35am On Aug 10, 2013
Hi, chrisvicmall,i need a portable DVD for home use.
Provide me with necessary details, thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LadyWinona: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2013
Victor, please answer ur mails and calls. It is getting pretty annoying.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
webstorespro: Hi, chrisvicmall,i need a portable DVD for home use.
Provide me with necessary details, thanks

Everyone has different taste. I would recommend that you search Aliexpress, taobao, paipai, yihaodian, etc for your taste. Once you find what you want, let us know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2013
Lady Winona: Victor, please answer ur mails and calls. It is getting pretty annoying.

Which of the email did you send your email?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Sunglow: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2013
good
day Nl pls i want to buy d MTK83377 CREATED X7 7inch phone calling
tablet for my personal use.pls who knows d price.my aliexpress web page is not opening n i cant view it 2 knw d price though i have seen it on alibaba.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:15pm On Aug 11, 2013
Sunglow: good
day Nl pls i want to buy d MTK83377 CREATED X7 7inch phone calling
tablet for my personal use.pls who knows d price.my aliexpress web page is not opening n i cant view it 2 knw d price though i have seen it on alibaba.

Which of the link are you trying to open?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Sunglow: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2013
[quote
author=twinskenny]

just do the search on aliexpress.com lots of them there make ur sure.
and send the link to chris

here is a link hope u like it

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Latest-7-inch-MTK8377-tablet-pc-3G-dual-core-jelly-bean-android-4-1-3G-GPS/975102945.html[/quote].chrisvicmall,wat
the total cost to buy this tablet?am only buying one 4 my personal use?D link above is d one i have been trying to open.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by peacettw: 8:28pm On Aug 12, 2013
Hello everyone,
Pls, I am here to please appeal to victor to please credit my account having paid some days ago. I also want to ask that my suppliers be paid as promised so dt they can start making my products.
I appreciate that you are busy and all but I would like to use this forum considering that you come here all the time and ask that you honour of agreement.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 12, 2013
@chrisvic, I paid into your diamond acct since morning, and till now, am unable to credit my acct. I sent you mails, no response.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 12, 2013
@chrisvic, I paid into your diamond acct since morning, and till now, am unable to credit my acct. I sent you mails, no response.. Please, credit my acct
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by LadyWinona: 9:47pm On Aug 12, 2013
teema22: @chrisvic, I paid into your diamond acct since morning, and till now, am unable to credit my acct. I sent you mails, no response.. Please, credit my acct
It really is a pity. I really don't understand why so much delay. Today will make it the 5 th day I have paid and til now, it looks like I am literally begging for my business transactions to be honoured.
Hello victor, if you are reading this, please understand that as humans, we do want to trust you. In my own case, I must confess that I am getting worried, since till now, there is no indication in my page that I have paid, no transaction in my tracking status. Nothing. Had anyone experienced this? What did you do to resolve this?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:33pm On Aug 13, 2013
Lady Winona:
It really is a pity. I really don't understand why so much delay. Today will make it the 5 th day I have paid and til now, it looks like I am literally begging for my business transactions to be honoured.
Hello victor, if you are reading this, please understand that as humans, we do want to trust you. In my own case, I must confess that I am getting worried, since till now, there is no indication in my page that I have paid, no transaction in my tracking status. Nothing. Had anyone experienced this? What did you do to resolve this?

teema22: @chrisvic, I paid into your diamond acct since morning, and till now, am unable to credit my acct. I sent you mails, no response.. Please, credit my acct

If you pay into our account, go ahead and place your order. Your account will be credited before we purchase the product. Moreover you can credit the account by yourself here http://chrisvicmall.com/creditaccount

If your account cannot be credited, please send email to us and include your teller number, amount paid, and username

peacettw: Hello everyone,
Pls, I am here to please appeal to victor to please credit my account having paid some days ago. I also want to ask that my suppliers be paid as promised so dt they can start making my products.
I appreciate that you are busy and all but I would like to use this forum considering that you come here all the time and ask that you honour of agreement.

Please contact Victor to rectify the issue
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 13, 2013
@chrisvic, I used chrisvicmall's china address as my aliexpress address after the sellers have agreed to ship to china address, but when I placed order, a message popped up that the products can not be delivered to the selected address. What do I do?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2013
teema22: @chrisvic, I used chrisvicmall's china address as my aliexpress address after the sellers have agreed to ship to china address, but when I placed order, a message popped up that the products can not be delivered to the selected address. What do I do?

If you have to use our address, you need to chat with the seller. The seller will give you instruction on how to do that
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by abuov: 2:53pm On Aug 13, 2013
Hi chrisvic,am a first timer aπϑ I want to place order my username on ur site is RACHY here is the link http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/free-drop-shipping-QB166-wallet-handbag-and-wallet-women-and-designer-brand-leather-wallet/115776_749852576.html. I want 3 of that bag colour black
So whatz next?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Iykecollins(m): 7:52pm On Aug 13, 2013
Cvm I sent you a mail
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tunjiup: 3:49am On Aug 14, 2013
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by slim05: 9:37am On Aug 14, 2013
Victor, please answer your calls and acknowledge mails, i placed my order since 29th july, im yet to know the status of my goods.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Manutd19: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2013
Phronesis here o. Waiting for status of my goods. Thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by AK2013: 1:05am On Aug 15, 2013
pls Chrisvic i find it difficult to register on your site. The mail for enquries on your site,can't be seen.i want to place an order but i can't register on your site now for days.pls what is the problem?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dazzled: 4:37am On Aug 15, 2013
Hello victor, please am expecting the suppliers form in my mail box. This bedazzled

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.