Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192983 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ogetogeo(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2013
@CVM am very angry right now and would not want to type some nasty things here on your page, but its either you answer your phones or come on chat and let me know what is happening to the order I placed since 13th November, am done with your stories. Let me have those stuffs, most have been paid for since that last month and my integrity is at stake due to your failed promises.

Get back to be or answer your calls and don't get me pissed further, have not written like this here before. angry angry angry
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neuronin: 10:58am On Dec 13, 2013
CVM, you did not respond to the mails i have been sending to you. I won't like a situation where all my goods will not get to me at the same time or a delay in getting them or any other issue.

i want to bring to your notice that there are two sellers in the order i placed with you, on which you sent mail to me order no 434955891712

the one for the seller one has "Under processing" as remark product status. the goods from seller one has been sent to you and this was confirmed by Elena before i placed the order for both seller one and two. the tracking no is this 1900501172431

i will like to know if the two have been considered in the shipping fee you sent to me. My username is fisy
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Pls, i need help to good power banks pls
Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by roughdiamond(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
I am still waiting for their response and that will determine my next step with them.Else i won't stop until i pull them down.Their service this days is a disappointment to business.soo bad
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bakosu: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2013
@cvm,I made a withdrawal in CVM account to GTBank.My account is not yet credited.Plaese,credit my account.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bakosu: 7:55am On Dec 16, 2013
bakosu: @cvm,I made a withdrawal in CVM account to GTBank.My account is not yet credited.Plaese,credit my account.

Thanks to CVM.My account is now credited.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neyo7: 8:28am On Dec 16, 2013
Hello CVM,

I have sent emails with no response, your chat service not available on your website also. I need update on my order No 164782755814. The last update was on Wednesday and the seller was to deliver in 1-3 days to you. I need the goods in Lagos this week. Kindly update
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
Am really disappointed in this cvm. Ok elena is very nice but dat deir lagos agent ifeanyi very rude and annoying has no sense of keeping to time will keep posting u until ur customers lose faith in u. Hu eva is in charge of the nl account shud tell dat ifeanyi guy to send my products to me in benin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by darmochy1(m): 2:45am On Dec 17, 2013
CVM what's the problem with my order. I'm beginning to loose my patience. I actually placed this order with you to test your service please don't make me change my mind. My chrisvicmall username is Darmochy. I placed the order on Dec 10 to be delivered by express shipping. What's delaying my goods? the order number is 167416676972. I've sent mails with no response. You guys should do something about the chatting platform on your site.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Dehley(m): 8:26am On Dec 17, 2013
Please,i would like to make payment to a UK site.Unfortunately,payment through the use of mastercard is unacceptable in Nigeria.I would like know if you can make payment on my behalf.I dnt know if you render such service.Awaiting your response soonest.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by neyo7: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2013
What is happening to my order CVM, No response to mail, phone call, chats and even this forum. Is everything okay? Please what is the status of my order 164782755814
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by silverng: 9:17am On Dec 18, 2013
Chrisvicmall: You can criticize us, you can tell us our weakness, you can offer your recommendation and you can as well pat us on the back if we deserve it.

This thread is opened in order to listen to all you have to say. When we fail to reply to your email within 48hours and you called us and nothing was done about it, report it here. When we failed to handle your case and ignore your calls and it has been more than 48hours, report it here. When we failed to deliver your product and it is more than 7days from the estimate time, and we didn't reply to your email, regarding the issue, report it here. If you have any suggestion, question, or opinion, first send an email to us, if you didn't receive reply within 48hours, report it here.

Finally, if you think that we deserve some pat on the back, don't hesitate to do that.
We cannot grow without hearing what you have to say. We are not perfect but we will do everything within our reach to serve you better.

There is always harmony when like minds work together.

For those who might have hit this page by chance through search engine, we do recommend that you check https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free and
https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/ if you are planning to go into importation business

Chrisvicmall has been playing me around. Especially Elena. I made a payment of N18530 to use only their pay for me service and I provided the paypal account but up till this moment the seller has not received the payment. Victor says Elena handles payment and I'm trying to explain to her to provide proof of payment and she just leaves the chat and goes offline. I made this payment since 12th Dec and I'm still complaining. Please refund my money if you cannot pay the seller. Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by silverng: 10:27am On Dec 18, 2013
silverng:

Chrisvicmall has been playing me around. Especially Elena. I made a payment of N18530 to use only their pay for me service and I provided the paypal account but up till this moment the seller has not received the payment. Victor says Elena handles payment and I'm trying to explain to her to provide proof of payment and she just leaves the chat and goes offline. I made this payment since 12th Dec and I'm still complaining. Please refund my money if you cannot pay the seller. Thank you

Finally they ve rectified and sent me payment proof. Thank you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
hi c v m i want to tranfer money from ur website to my sky bank acc but there is no sky bank on the widraw reguest hw do i go about it or tranfer to my acc no 3030069213 act name akase jude bank sky bank cvm username akasejude amt 2500
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 7:40pm On Dec 18, 2013
hello cvm!
dis is my first time of doin business with you.
i dont like the way u handle my order and i believe you can still do better.
i did 3 order and it all directed to your cvm office in china. i ask victor if all my 3 order products were shipped but he say he can answer the question.
please has all my products shiped or still with you?
my order no is 127998677899
please i need all my products in shortest period of time.
my username is productpro
thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 8:17pm On Dec 18, 2013
hello cvm,my username is mcfynest, please have you sent my goods? because the seller said he has shipped them, please cvm,u v neva dissapointed me. i am looking towards this xmas period
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2013
talk2me006: hello cvm!
dis is my first time of doin business with you.
i dont like the way u handle my order and i believe you can still do better.
i did 3 order and it all directed to your cvm office in china. i ask victor if all my 3 order products were shipped but he say he can answer the question.
please has all my products shiped or still with you?
my order no is 127998677899
please i need all my products in shortest period of time.
my username is productpro
thanks.
check ur phone i sent you sms regards to dat..........
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 5:47am On Dec 19, 2013
ifeanyi please i sent you a message,please reply
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gtswt(f): 6:34am On Dec 19, 2013
Cvm pls send my items to me na. I can't fail my people. Its for christmas. 762329578933 and 3420260124 that's the sellers local orrder number. The last time I chatted wit victor he promised to confirm and ship but yet it didn't come wit my other items. Victor nd Elena name beg I dey oooooo
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 7:55am On Dec 19, 2013
hi c v m i want to tranfer money
from ur website to my sky bank
acc but there is no sky bank on
the widraw reguest hw do i go
about it or tranfer to my acc no
3030069213 act name akase jude
bank sky bank cvm username
akasejude amt 2500
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by doffman: 7:58am On Dec 19, 2013
shekers05: check ur phone i sent you sms regards to dat..........
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 8:02am On Dec 19, 2013
shekers05: check ur phone i sent you sms regards to dat..........

thanks for replying me!
I DIDNT SEE ANY OF YOUR TEXT MESSAGE. PLEASE RESEND IT.
I CHAT WITH ELENA TODAY , SHE TOLD ME ALL MY PRODUCTS ARE ALREADY IN LAGOS.
PLEASE CAN I COME TO LAGOS NOW TO COME AND COLLECT THEM .PLEASE REPLY.. OR GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NO TO CALL YOU ASAP.

NO TIME TO WASTE !
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 11:13am On Dec 19, 2013
talk2me006:

thanks for replying me!
I DIDNT SEE ANY OF YOUR TEXT MESSAGE. PLEASE RESEND IT.
I CHAT WITH ELENA TODAY , SHE TOLD ME ALL MY PRODUCTS ARE ALREADY IN LAGOS.
PLEASE CAN I COME TO LAGOS NOW TO COME AND COLLECT THEM .PLEASE REPLY.. OR GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NO TO CALL YOU ASAP.

NO TIME TO WASTE !

Your product is in Lagos. Please contact Ifeanyi for collection
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 10:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
victor thanks for the call, please sort out my issue
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 4:29am On Dec 21, 2013
CVM, you guys should fix this mess because i thought Elena understood me properly but now you guys don't just wanna reason on this, how will i pay #230,000 shipping fee on a #197,000 goods. mere doing a little maths, am already at a serious loss before seling this goods. i have been calling Victor because with his English at least we can communicate better. but he just never picks his calls. now look at this whole mess. Elena will say she called but i never understood her English one bit...
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Your product is in Lagos. Please contact Ifeanyi for collection
Great work cvm !
i have collected my goods from infeayi.
ifeayi did a fantastic work.
expect me to do more transaction with u.
i have one advise for you.i wil send u an email.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2013
job well done cvm i got my products thanks i hop to do more business wit u but look in to ur shipping time becus ur charges are ok and special thanks to ifanyi and elena
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 8:51am On Dec 21, 2013
Akasejude: job well done cvm i got my products thanks i hop to do more business wit u but look in to ur shipping time becus ur charges are ok and special thanks to ifanyi and elena
Is Ifeanyi now friendly?

Always special thanks to Elena. she is the bomb
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Favourdebby: 2:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
CVM, what's wrong with you people because I dnt understand you anymore. You are nt picking my calls and didn't reply my messages on whatsapp which you didn't dO before placing my order, remember this is my first time what do you want me to tell peeps 'bout you? Better do somethIng Asap. My order no is 588197645328
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 2:48pm On Dec 21, 2013
Favourdebby: CVM, what's wrong with you people because I dnt understand you anymore. You are nt picking my calls and didn't reply my messages on whatsapp which you didn't dO before placing my order, remember this is my first time what do you want me to tell peeps 'bout you? Better do somethIng Asap. My order no is 588197645328

Bro!
Just relax. Try to chat with elena first to know the status of your order..
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Favourdebby: 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
I've done that severally but she's ignoring my messages and calls
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 3:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
Favourdebby: I've done that severally but she's ignoring my messages and calls

Good day Favour, tell us your username. Besides, always use Wechat to communicate to us instead of Whatsapp. We do not always reply on Whatsapp compare to the way we do on Wechat. For faster response, use Wechat. Also take note of the time difference

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.