Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,550 members, 7,837,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192995 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 3:56pm On Dec 21, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

Good day Favour, tell us your username. Besides, always use Wechat to communicate to us instead of Whatsapp. We do not always reply on Whatsapp compare to the way we do on Wechat. For faster response, use Wechat. Also take note of the time difference

But still hardly reply on that we chat no matter the time difference. Maybe you will understand the power of communication when we have other good alternatives. angry

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Favourdebby: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2013
My username is Bisbod
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by moyin2009: 7:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
@CVM Please, can u help me purchase and deliver to Nigeria the following Equipment for mi farm. 1. Chicken plucking machine small size. 2. Blast Freezer. Please kindl let me know d cost with shipping and ur service. Thanks. Nuel771@gmail.com
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2013
CVM is an incredibly lousy organisation! I have never heard of any entrepreneur, dead or alive who has survived in business with the way Victor is going. He knows nothing about orders but will fill in correspondence. He is just a failed trader trying to make ends meet. His business module smacks of utmost shallow mindedness.

He does not pick calls; only returns 5% of the calls! Once, I have had to ask him if his phone was mobile and to my chargrin, he said 'yes'! His sense of business management is very pathetic. Somebody should teach him 80/20 rule! 80% of your customers are complaining of the same thing (20% of your failure) and you are dumb to ignore it? Indeed, they are doomed!

Elena was better but now, her lackluster attitude is almost at par with Victor's. She would leave chat room, not respond to emails, not return calls, not credit account, not reply text messages. It also appears her diction has taken a nose dive lately.

Ifeanyi is a chronic time waster that only Victor can control. They are all siblings from different mothers, assembled to frustrate people!

For your sanity, stay away from CVM, they are not worth a penny! A formidable competitor should be in the pipeline, and I would love to see them shoved aside!

2 Likes

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Akasejude: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
my guy u say wil should stay away without showing us another way to inpot are u not leading us to the bush cus the theory of life says if some is 100 percent bad then it good so dont u have any good experience with then . If u say wil should stay away then give a head way. 4 naw i have imported with no probs jush the shippin time
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 10:02pm On Dec 21, 2013
Kashif: CVM is an incredibly lousy organisation! I have never heard of any entrepreneur, dead or alive who has survived in business with the way Victor is going. He knows nothing about orders but will fill in correspondence. He is just a failed trader trying to make ends meet. His business module smacks of utmost shallow mindedness.

He does not pick calls; only returns 5% of the calls! Once, I have had to ask him if his phone was mobile and to my chargrin, he said 'yes'! His sense of business management is very pathetic. Somebody should teach him 80/20 rule! 80% of your customers are complaining of the same thing (20% of your failure) and you are dumb to ignore it? Indeed, they are doomed!

Elena was better but now, her lackluster attitude is almost at par with Victor's. She would leave chat room, not respond to emails, not return calls, not credit account, not reply text messages. It also appears her diction has taken a nose dive lately.

Ifeanyi is a chronic time waster that only Victor can control. They are all siblings from different mothers, assembled to frustrate people!

For your sanity, stay away from CVM, they are not worth a penny! A formidable competitor should be in the pipeline, and I would love to see them shoved aside!
if it is wrng to drink while driving,you dnt expect sm1 making purchase of order,trying to credit accounts,making paymeant & inspecting goods dat were brought in ,to be chating while doing any of these.
Knw d perfect time as to avoid des issues
When u're working for som1 u take his instuction,xo am nt been controled folo due process xo we can serve u better.....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:19pm On Dec 21, 2013
mayorall:
But still hardly reply on that we chat no matter the time difference. Maybe you will understand the power of communication when we have other good alternatives. angry

Kashif: CVM is an incredibly lousy organisation! I have never heard of any entrepreneur, dead or alive who has survived in business with the way Victor is going. He knows nothing about orders but will fill in correspondence. He is just a failed trader trying to make ends meet. His business module smacks of utmost shallow mindedness.

When people complain about low communication from China office, we are not denying it. We understanding the reasons and there will be improvement with time i.e within next year.
In order to avoid being frustrated,
1.) Whether you are purchasing by yourself or not, place the order on time(3-7 days before each friday) so that you are sure that your product will be in our office before shipping day.
2.) If you are purchasing by yourself, always keep in touch with the supplier and make sure that you collect the tracking number and shipping company they use.
3.) For order inquiry, e.g "Whether your product has been purchased", "While we haven't purchase your product", "If your product has reach our office", do not call Victor. Victor doesn't process orders and he still has to get in touch with Elena before he can give you feedback. Call Elena directly. Also when calling Elena for product inquiry, call between 10:00a.m-11:00a.m Nigeria time. If you call before or after that time, she might not be able to give you feedback because it is not office time.
4.) To make sure that your account is credited on time, do not use email to notify us when you make payment, rather us the payment notification form on chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification Your account will be credited within 1-24hours
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2013
Favourdebby: My username is Bisbod

You will receive an email from us before 12 tomorrow
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 10:34pm On Dec 21, 2013
moyin2009: @CVM Please, can u help me purchase and deliver to Nigeria the following Equipment for mi farm. 1. Chicken plucking machine small size. 2. Blast Freezer. Please kindl let me know d cost with shipping and ur service. Thanks. Nuel771@gmail.com

Yes we can do that for you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by bizmania(m): 11:43pm On Dec 21, 2013
@Chrisvic good day. I know business has been very rough with you these days and you have made it rougher to us customers.

I would like you to kindly bury the pride and share with us what your problem is. Maybe we can help, probably not financially but with tactical solutions to your problems.

Honestly I sense an internal crisis in the company, which 'Victor'- the supposed entrepreneur has been unavoidably too 'weak' -either in mind or flesh to handle. It's overwhelming you and you can't deny it.

I may be wrong but that will be if you convince me that 'Chrisvicmall Logistics Intl' is a part-time job and not your regular job.....meaning you engage in a more profitable venture and consider Chrisvicmall an 'extra' source of income, hence the lackadaisical attitude towards customers.

No doubts you need more hands in this business. From observations, it's only three people.....'Victor, Elena and Ifeanyi' that run an entire company. I believe that whoever updates the nairaland thread is also one of you though, done anonymously.

Please employ people in the customer service department. Put someone in charge of issues and feedbacks on your website. Another person contols nairaland issues. Another person takes over your twitter handle and someone manages the facebook page and the most important......EMAIL department. Get a reliable hand. Companies are seeking to use these media to reach out to prospective clients and here, the little ones you have seen are leaving you. #too bad!

At least if you cannot solve a customer's problem, call him, send him five naira sms or mail him......which is even free. Please. This will make one to feel he's not being snubbed. It gives an assurance of hope even when you know there is no hope for that customer.

I sent you a mail and you didn't reply after 48 hours. I resent the mail and you failed to reply after another 48 hours. I called 'Victor' (timely) and he couldn't pick the call. He couldn't even call back.... I whasapp him, all to no avail. I whatsapp Elena, all to no avail. This is the 8th day and my issue hasnt been attended to at all at all.

Chrisvic pls tell us how we can help you and don't tell us to wait till next year before you consider delivering early and timely responses. The right time is NOW.

Goodluck....pls attend to my case. Thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 11:46pm On Dec 21, 2013
@kashif

calm down u fit blow plane with the way u dey vess too.

@ Cvm.

U still need to improve on your service. Believe me I enjoy your service because of Elena. Her service is OK.

But your ifeanyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is a disaster. That guy can charge u 30k to send goods to you location while na 2k u use send am from China.

All the same try to improve.

I even used your service this morning to pay to a manufacturer and it was smooth as always. my friend Elena did it OK. The manufacturer even commended her when we chatted.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 2:45am On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus: @kashif

calm down u fit blow plane with the way u dey vess too.

@ Cvm.

U still need to improve on your service. Believe me I enjoy your service because of Elena. Her service is OK.

But your ifeanyiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii is a disaster. That guy can charge u 30k to send goods to you location while na 2k u use send am from China.

All the same try to improve.

I even used your service this morning to pay to a manufacturer and it was smooth as always. my friend Elena did it OK. The manufacturer even commended her when we chatted.
ifeanyi do not owe a transport firm,i guss is more better u send sm1 to collect ur goods on ur behalf or u can still travell to lagos to collect it ur self...
If i may ask will 2k take u frm lagos to china?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 4:36am On Dec 22, 2013
cvm good day and nice work. please my good are not up to the KG u sent me, i have calculated it.please look into it,my username is mcfynest. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2013
bizmania: @Chrisvic good day. I know business has been very rough with you these days and you have made it rougher to us customers.

I would like you to kindly bury the pride and share with us what your problem is. Maybe we can help, probably not financially but with tactical solutions to your problems.

Honestly I sense an internal crisis in the company, which 'Victor'- the supposed entrepreneur has been unavoidably too 'weak' -either in mind or flesh to handle. It's overwhelming you and you can't deny it.

I may be wrong but that will be if you convince me that 'Chrisvicmall Logistics Intl' is a part-time job and not your regular job.....meaning you engage in a more profitable venture and consider Chrisvicmall an 'extra' source of income, hence the lackadaisical attitude towards customers.

No doubts you need more hands in this business. From observations, it's only three people.....'Victor, Elena and Ifeanyi' that run an entire company. I believe that whoever updates the nairaland thread is also one of you though, done anonymously.

Please employ people in the customer service department. Put someone in charge of issues and feedbacks on your website. Another person contols nairaland issues. Another person takes over your twitter handle and someone manages the facebook page and the most important......EMAIL department. Get a reliable hand. Companies are seeking to use these media to reach out to prospective clients and here, the little ones you have seen are leaving you. #too bad!

At least if you cannot solve a customer's problem, call him, send him five naira sms or mail him......which is even free. Please. This will make one to feel he's not being snubbed. It gives an assurance of hope even when you know there is no hope for that customer.

I sent you a mail and you didn't reply after 48 hours. I resent the mail and you failed to reply after another 48 hours. I called 'Victor' (timely) and he couldn't pick the call. He couldn't even call back.... I whasapp him, all to no avail. I whatsapp Elena, all to no avail. This is the 8th day and my issue hasnt been attended to at all at all.

Chrisvic pls tell us how we can help you and don't tell us to wait till next year before you consider delivering early and timely responses. The right time is NOW.

Goodluck....pls attend to my case. Thanks
We share the same thoughts. They run CVM like a low priority part-time job. I loved this company. I had given Ifeanyi my phone once so he could contact a customer at the airport. I had emailed them on little ways to improve their services. But, the two deadly blows they dealt me were not what I can stomach. I have lost money, no thanks to CVM. They goof big time and come back with lame apologies.

I am not sure what Victor does for CVM apart from occasional account crediting. They need to improve drastically, quit or sell the company.

@modulus, my anger is very legitimate. So many things are wrong with CVM!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

When people complain about low communication from China office, we are not denying it. We understanding the reasons and there will be improvement with time i.e within next year.
In order to avoid being frustrated,
1.) Whether you are purchasing by yourself or not, place the order on time(3-7 days before each friday) so that you are sure that your product will be in our office before shipping day.
2.) If you are purchasing by yourself, always keep in touch with the supplier and make sure that you collect the tracking number and shipping company they use.
3.) For order inquiry, e.g "Whether your product has been purchased", "While we haven't purchase your product", "If your product has reach our office", do not call Victor. Victor doesn't process orders and he still has to get in touch with Elena before he can give you feedback. Call Elena directly. Also when calling Elena for product inquiry, call between 10:00a.m-11:00a.m Nigeria time. If you call before or after that time, she might not be able to give you feedback because it is not office time.
4.) To make sure that your account is credited on time, do not use email to notify us when you make payment, rather us the payment notification form on chrisvicmall.com/payment-notification Your account will be credited within 1-24hours

Here they go again! We know all those modalities. Your sins start counting after you have received all goods and have started processing! That is when the heart ache starts. If Victor knows nothing about orders, then delete his number from your website and stop misleading people!

I had told heavy importers about you and they were about opening accounts. I have gone back to apologise to them for making a bad referral. You guys are simply incredible!
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 8:11am On Dec 22, 2013
Kashif:
Here they go again! We know all those modalities. Your sins start counting after you have received all goods and have started processing! That is when the heart ache starts. If Victor knows nothing about orders, then delete his number from your website and stop misleading people!

I had told heavy importers about you and they were about opening accounts. I have gone back to apologise to them for making a bad referral. You guys are simply incredible!

There is no "Kashif" in our record. Why don't you tell us your username so that we can understand why you are so bitter towards Chrisvicmall.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 11:00am On Dec 22, 2013

My brother, you have hit nail on the head, because of this i am in a seious mess wit CVM, Victor whose spoken English is. More understandable never picks calls... Anyways, i will keep calm for now, Its lack of. Competition that has left us Ŋo choice. I hope i don't regret ever knowing CVM.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Kashif(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2013
Chrisvicmall:

There is no "Kashif" in our record. Why don't you tell us your username so that we can understand why you are so bitter towards Chrisvicmall.

What difference will it make? You had your chance! It is too late for a respite now. You may do well to look after whatever is left of your dream. The last time I spoke with Elena about my delayed delivery, she said she would investigate and call me. I reminded her about all her previous failed promises. What was her response? "I will give you one year free shipping if I don't call". Did she call? Hell no! Poor soul!

I am really mad at CVM. What a mirage!

I can see you guys are in need of more cash, because you have 'diversified' into lottery. Why not concentrate on logistics? Very funny set of people. I now feel pity for you....
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 1:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
shekers05: ifeanyi do not owe a transport firm,i guss is more better u send sm1 to collect ur goods on ur behalf or u can still travell to lagos to collect it ur self...
If i may ask will 2k take u frm lagos to china?

My friend don't be sarcastic. Anybody reading my comment will know I was talking figuratively with the use of examples and not making a literal statement of 2k.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by shekers05: 1:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
[quote author=Ymodulus]

My friend don't be sarcastic. Anybody reading my comment will know I was talking figuratively with the use of examples and not making a literal statement of 2k.
Noted
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 1:43pm On Dec 22, 2013
shekers05:
Read my lines,dnt tak defence of ur ignorance
Hmm you don't have to insult me to pass your point.

Mr. You too should read my lines and stop taking defence of your stupidity.

You should have understood that my statement of "30k for local transportation higher than 2k for international transportation" . I meant you charge higher than the cost used to even ship the product from a far distance.

Read well and get what I meant and don't cone up here showing your stupidity.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Favourdebby: 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
CVM!!!, I'm yet to receive your email till now. You promise to send it before 12 and this is almost 6pm. Is it a crime for me to do biz with you?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:09pm On Dec 22, 2013
Pls can I have Elena's contact on wechat nd email and her number . Pls I want to make an order @chrisvicmal thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2013
SamjohnnyB: Pls can I have Elena's contact on wechat nd email and her number . Pls I want to make an order @chrisvicmal thanks
chriselena
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by drmikeadams(m): 9:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
@chivic..i want to order for a shoe of 10 dollars as sample........then ur charging 13 and 10 dollars for shipping and commision respectively...is it not too much..how much costumers go pay nah?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SamjohnnyB(m): 9:37pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:
chriselena
thanks, pls can I have her number? And is that name her username on wechat?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2013
SamjohnnyB: thanks, pls can I have her number? And is that name her username on wechat?

yes that's her we chat name. check chrisvicmall.com/contact. for her no
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by SamjohnnyB(m): 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2013
Ymodulus:

yes that's her we chat name. check chrisvicmall.com/contact. for her no
thank you. Pls can I have ur contact too?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Ymodulus: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2013
SamjohnnyB: thank you. Pls can I have ur contact too?

done

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 6:39am On Dec 23, 2013
mcfynest: cvm good day and nice work. please my good are not up to the KG u sent me, i have calculated it.please look into it,my username is mcfynest. thanks
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Favourdebby: 11:50am On Dec 23, 2013
CVM, I'm waiting for your confirmation. The wristband seller has shipped my order to u since last Thursday, don't know 'bout d jewelries, Elena paid for both and its suppose to be with u since early last wk. I'm sick and tired of ur Services
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 1:51pm On Dec 23, 2013

i believe this is too much.pls control ur anger

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.