Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) - Adverts (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) (192243 Views)

Escrow Service Coming To Nairaland...Dec 1st 2014 / Chrisvicmall Small Business Ideas / Micostarmall Vs Chrisvicmall Vs Okwaifugo Integrated Shipping... Anyother? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Serry2kz(f): 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
mayorall:

Na wa o. So this girl deserved no reply.

@Mayorall, my brother God will bless, mercy of God will speak for you in every area of your life this year 2014 in Jesus Name, Thanks for speaking for me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Serry2kz(f): 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2013
Chrisvicmall:
Apology for the inconvenience. In order to make things clearly, you receive the message when shipping fee has been deducted from your account. You can check the date you received the message should be on Thursday. Friday/Saturday is our shipping day that is why it wasn't sent on Thursday. After checking your order, it shows that the estimate time you should receive it is on 28th of December but today is 31st which means something is wrong somewhere. We cannot check now because China office has already closed for today. Tomorrow, you will receive a reply as Victor told you.
Regarding your withdrawal, mention it to Victor when he calls tomorrow.

Well, thanks for your responses, l can't fight you people, all l want is to receive my order and my refund, l will wait to hear from Victor.

Thank you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mayorall(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Serry2kz:

@Mayorall, my brother God will bless, mercy of God will speak for you in every area of your life this year 2014 in Jesus Name, Thanks for speaking for me.

Amen and you. Thanks for the ending of the prayer. grin
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 8:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
CVM. I need you to respond. I have sent you mail dayorportal@gmail.com. Pls I need you to contact my supplier Asap (mini1@boutique....) Please get back to me soon
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by gbemiga1(m): 2:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
hello. please i want to know what happens to my order since 24th of november. my user name is gbemiga. thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by yemi2plus(m): 5:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
gbemiga1: hello. please i want to know what happens to my order since 24th of november. my user name is gbemiga. thanks.
one month and still counting.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Mzsunshine(f): 8:18am On Jan 02, 2014
When will my emails be replied or order status be update? I have been asking you and Elena the status of my order and each time you will say you will email me but u never do. I just want to knw how many of my sellers has contacted you and how many you haven't received item from... Please reply my emails
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Rehn(m): 9:24am On Jan 02, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

We can only help with payment on Ebay. You can use Myus or Shippyme to ship the item
Can I pay you den you help me run everytin and just get my goods down for me? I'll pay you both the seller pAyment on ebay, myus and everyother tin. I just don't know how to run this tins.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Rexyl(m): 9:52am On Jan 02, 2014
How do you handle payment for goods and shipment on eBay for people without PayPal account, if the
only means of payment is PayPal?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Angelstartups(f): 10:34am On Jan 02, 2014
Do you have a unique idea or run a business that's lucrative but needs start-up capital? Look no further...
Join www.angelstartups.com.ng as an Entrepreneur and connect with Angel Investors waiting for the next big Idea!

Or you have the cash and want to invest in a business that will give you good returns on your investment...Sign up for free on www.angelstartups.com.ng as an investor. Warren Buffet became a billionaire as an Investor!

Drop your questions here on how it works.

Compliments of the season to you all!

Follow us on twitter:@angelstartups
Like us on Facebook:www.facebook.cm/angelstartupsng
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Serry2kz(f): 2:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
@CHRISVICMALL,

Happy New Year to you all, thanks for the new year message, and l also want to thank you for the account breakdown you send to me at least it has clear my doubt and l now know how much am having with you people, thank you and welldone, about the order, l will wait for the clearance, Thank you once again for your response.

That is why l said l cannot fight with you people, more business on the way this year with chrisvicmall.

May this year be a fruitful one for us all (Amen).
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 02, 2014
thank you,
please where is your ikeja pick up office?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 7:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Your order will be processed tomorrow
hello cvm!
u promised about 2days ago that my order will be processed and up till till now u havnt fufil ur promise. and i told u i want this product to be shipped this week.
i contact my seller and he said u havnt contact him.remember you just need to help me pay him d little balance i owed him (25rgm) --$4 equivalent.
pls do anytin possible to let my product ship dis saturday.
i chat with victor and elena and they didnt take action.
remember dis friday is deadline.
my order still appear not yet when i tracked it.

my username is productpro and my order no is 285894558848.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by mcfynest(m): 9:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
happy new year cvm. elena, thanks for the new year message, more business this year with you guys

1 Like

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:09am On Jan 03, 2014
Mz_sunshine: When will my emails be replied or order status be update? I have been asking you and Elena the status of my order and each time you will say you will email me but u never do. I just want to knw how many of my sellers has contacted you and how many you haven't received item from... Please reply my emails
What are the first four letters that start your email?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2014
Rexyl: How do you handle payment for goods and shipment on eBay for people without PayPal account, if the
only means of payment is PayPal?

We only handle payment but not shipping. For your shipping, you can use shippyme or myus
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2014
Rehn: Can I pay you den you help me run everytin and just get my goods down for me? I'll pay you both the seller pAyment on ebay, myus and everyother tin. I just don't know how to run this tins.

If it would be hard for you to handle, try using any of the procurement company that purchase from US. They will do that for you
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:13am On Jan 03, 2014
Serry2kz: @CHRISVICMALL,

Happy New Year to you all, thanks for the new year message, and l also want to thank you for the account breakdown you send to me at least it has clear my doubt and l now know how much am having with you people, thank you and welldone, about the order, l will wait for the clearance, Thank you once again for your response.

That is why l said l cannot fight with you people, more business on the way this year with chrisvicmall.

May this year be a fruitful one for us all (Amen).
Thanks for your understanding. We do appreciate your patience
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2014
talk2me006:
hello cvm!
u promised about 2days ago that my order will be processed and up till till now u havnt fufil ur promise. and i told u i want this product to be shipped this week.
i contact my seller and he said u havnt contact him.remember you just need to help me pay him d little balance i owed him (25rgm) --$4 equivalent.
pls do anytin possible to let my product ship dis saturday.
i chat with victor and elena and they didnt take action.
remember dis friday is deadline.
my order still appear not yet when i tracked it.

my username is productpro and my order no is 285894558848.
We will cross check why your order hasn't been processed. If there is any issue, you will receive an email today
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:20am On Jan 03, 2014
mcfynest: happy new year cvm. elena, thanks for the new year message, more business this year with you guys
Happy New Year. Thanks for your support.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:21am On Jan 03, 2014
FOILPAPER: thank you,
please where is your ikeja pick up office?
For now, the collection place is still at the airport.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 5:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Chrisvicmall:
We will cross check why your order hasn't been processed. If there is any issue, you will receive an email today
Oga cvm !
dont ever tell me the order is not processed.
i made sure i planned this order earlier.
i am very sure if this order is not processed , it means the blame is on u becos i have enough fund in my cvm acct to do what i ask u to do .even i also place dis order early. am lookin forward to see ur excuse.let me see what u will write in d email u will send today before i lose my temper with you. grin BUT REMEMBER I STILL HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SERVICE FOR NOW.
MY ORDER NO 283725282862 . USERNAME IS productpro

my seller has sent me the express documents that show that the goods have been received by your office in gouzou.
Also the seller has also confirmed that cvm truly call him but he has not seen the balance i ask you to pay him on my behalf.please do pay the seller that little balance i owed him to preserve my integrity with him for future deals. thanks.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2014
talk2me006:
Oga cvm !
i am very sure if this order is not processed , it means the blame is on u becos i have enough fund in my cvm acct to do what i ask u to do .even i also place dis order early. am lookin forward to see ur excuse.let me see what u will write in d email u will send today before i lose my temper with you. grin BUT REMEMBER I STILL HAVE FAITH IN YOUR SERVICE FOR NOW.

my seller has sent me the express documents that show that the goods have been received by your office in gouzou.
Also the seller has also confirmed that cvm truly call him but he has not seen the balance i ask you to pay him on my behalf.please do pay the seller that little balance i owed him to preserve my integrity with him for future deals. thanks.

Your supplier wrote Elena name as the receiver of the product instead of your username as the receiver. Maybe that was what you gave them. There is no way we can check if which customer owns that product. That was why you didn't receive an update. Please next time, tell your supplier to write your username so that we can know it belongs to you.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by stlaibrowne(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2014
talk2me006:
Oga cvm !

@talk2me006 please can you enlighten how did you pay your supplier.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Rexyl(m): 7:52pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

We only handle payment but not shipping. For your shipping, you can use shippyme or myus

Thanks. pls how would you receive money from me to process payment for goods I want to buy? Is it that I open an account with you and you act as my payment processor? If so What kind of account will I open and how much do you exchange Naira for Dollar?
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by tspun(m): 7:59pm On Jan 03, 2014
cvm. My seller said i should ask you which payment system do u prefer so she will know the account number to send to me.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2014
Chrisvicmall:

Your supplier wrote Elena name as the receiver of the product instead of your username as the receiver. Maybe that was what you gave them. There is no way we can check if which customer owns that product. That was why you didn't receive an update. Please next time, tell your supplier to write your username so that we can know it belongs to you.
ummmm ! thanks to detect that mistake.
me also found the mistake today as d seller sent me the express receipt wchich show elena as d reciever instead of productpro.
i can remember i gave my username to use as the reciever.am very sure d seller forgot .it was due to pressure i exert to his brain dat time ..lol
now ! i want to ask if u have shipped my product already? or what is d status of the product now
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by talk2me006(m): 7:10am On Jan 04, 2014
stlaibrowne:

@talk2me006 please can you enlighten how did you pay your supplier.
hello!
just look at my signature below and add my nos on watapp .we can talk like that.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:15pm On Jan 04, 2014
Rexyl:

Thanks. pls how would you receive money from me to process payment for goods I want to buy? Is it that I open an account with you and you act as my payment processor? If so What kind of account will I open and how much do you exchange Naira for Dollar?

Our account number and current exchange rate can be found on http://chrisvicmall.com/amount_topay Instructions and bank account can also be found on the page. If you have any question, let us know
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:20pm On Jan 04, 2014
tspun: cvm. My seller said i should ask you which payment system do u prefer so she will know the account number to send to me.

Ask the supplier to contact Elena. Elena will tell which of the prefer options.
Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:49pm On Jan 04, 2014
Product of the Day

Product Name : Google Nexus 7 LITE
Price : $400
Shipping : $10
Service charge : Free
Product Link : http://chrisvic.com/home/57-google-nexus7-lte-32gb.html
Cond : New

Re: Chrisvicmall Customer Service (Pay Your Supplier Within 24 to 72 working hours) by Chrisvicmall: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2014
For your original electronics, cloths, bags, etc, Household equipments, etc, order from Chrisvic at a very affordable price. No service charge required when you order your products from Chrisvic.com If there is a product you cannot find, provide the link here for quotation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (92) (Reply)

Top Wedding Photographers In Nigeria. / "Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / Powerful Business Strategy: How To Promote Your Business & Increase Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.