Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room (22545 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2013
jidegirl12:
grin
Apkroko #10 grin get me more zobo on the rocks grin

;DAproko makes Nl go round.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by greatgod2012(f): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sincerely, i dont like what this thread turned to and no thanks to babyosisi undecided
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
byvan:

;DAproko makes Nl go round.

Nothing do you jare kiss

greatgod2012: Sincerely, i dont like what this thread turned to and no thanks to babyosisi undecided
You don't like it sis but karma's a biatch tongue
She got EXACTLY what she deserves tongue

osisi was right bout one thing tho... OP got mouth , dead roach for 3 months!!!! Haba!!!! grin

funrarawonlomamafurawonloogunje!!!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by greatgod2012(f): 7:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

Nothing do you jare kiss

osisi was right bout one thing tho... OP got mouth , dead roach for 3 months!!!! Haba!!!! grin

and who is the "she" that got what "she deserve

Awon wo ni won nfun ara won loogun je

Who is karma visiting Is it the op or babyosisi

My sister, pls, reply.
Thanks.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 20, 2013
Karma?? OP of course, wetin concern me with osisi?? It's freedom of speech so make people yarn whatever henhenhen undecided na today??

Awon ton fun ra won logun ję? grin Just a proverb.leave that alone.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
I mean really! Sorry @op but you put yourself in this situation, either by not investigating this man enough before marriage, and then by putting innocent children in this situation before it was solved. Listen, I don't care what your man's issues/mind frame is, you married. It's your responsibility to train him to live in your house, your domain correct. Trust me, nagging isn't the way to do it. You need to use this intellect and wiles God gave us to regulate the situation. STAT!
He's got nasty sanitation habits...OKAY how about this, take a picture of the nasty bathroom, and leave right there on the fridge with stats about bacteria and overall health. Refuse to sleep with him until you can see that he has bathed and is wearing clean clothes. He cannot enter the baby room, other bathroom, living room or anywhere until he acts like a human being and a man. Not a dirty-rugged-animal. IDK I'm just throwing out ideas, but the point is that although the man is the HEAD of the home, the woman is the NECK. The neck directs the head where it will see. The head cannot look where the neck will not turn. You need to make him see it your way and not the other way around.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by armyofone(m): 8:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
You are welcome wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
greatgod2012: Sincerely, i dont like what this thread turned to and no thanks to babyosisi undecided

Stop crying,it's not the end of your life

Go find another topic
Or go undercover and create one lipsrsealed
The poster is now servicing her man
Show is over
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2013
chaircover: This 3 month cockroach thing is possible . . . .I think . . . . embarassed
What if they dont have ants in their house? and if the cockroach was killed by insecticide, then it would have killed the ants that would have eaten up the cockroaches too. Im not a biologist o! but just thinking aloud cool

My only concern with the poster is the leaving of things to go to squalor and to me it seems like cutting off nose to spite face. I know that there are some things that the poster cant change like the spitting eewwww but leaving cockroaches on the floor and a bloodied cotton wool ball left on the side within the reach of their toddler is very bad.

@poster you are going to have to keep on top of this anyway you know how. God will help you o! you dont want people to come to your house and refuse to drink water. It happened to me a few months ago when I went to see someone at home and I just had to drink straight from the can (the drink was only accepted out of courtsey) there was no way I was using the glass that they had offered me.

If for the only reason that you have a toddler in the house. please try and make sure that the kid does not pick up any infection from his surroundings. God will give you strength.

God please grant me the sweetness of chaircover grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
chaircover:

gerrrrrouuut angry i dont do sweet on Thursdays grin

its men that I know who get grouchy when they haven't had it for 2 days. oya baby go and grab some veins joooor tongue embarassed grin grin

Ouchie shocked shocked shocked
Oya bring it on
The veins I mean
Waiting
What size you gat ?
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 20, 2013
chaircover:

***faints****

errrrmmmmm cooger please can I borrow you embarassed embarassed embarassed

Don't call Coogar
I need yours
What is the diameter? kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by coogar: 8:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
chaircover:

***faints****

errrrmmmmm cooger please can I borrow you embarassed embarassed embarassed

for osisi? mba
she has the strength of a traditional wrestler. i don't want to dislocate my waist just yet.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
coogar:

for osisi? mba
she has the strength of a traditional wrestler. i don't want to dislocate my waist just yet.

Bwahahahahahaha
Afro candy eh kwa

Oya I have a rethink
Chaircover recommends you highly and I value her opinion in matters
Let me see what she saw kiss kiss
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by coogar: 9:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:
Bwahahahahahaha
Afro candy eh kwa

Oya I have a rethink
Chaircover recommends you highly and I value her opinion in matters
Let me see what she saw kiss kiss

ask armygirl, she's been examining the merchandise all afternoon.

chaircover: you people should not corrupt me oooooooo!
Im a sunday school teacher cool
see how cooger is hugging all the limelight . .
where is saga, johndoe and richy sef? angry

saga has abandoned all his wives - he's in a monastery @ the vatican!
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Ivynwa(f): 5:21am On Jun 21, 2013
jidegirl12:

Nothing do you jare kiss

The Uchicha/cockroach part of the post is on another level altogether, it is true that you (the poster) seems to have gotten tired and started dealing with the matter in an "if-cleaning-is-below-you,-I-am-not-cleaning-after-you-anymore" yet it's on you that you left a cockroach lying around for 3 months. You are the wife, the position he has you in isn't a good one to be in at all but while trying hard to inculcate cleanliness in him letting things get to a drastic level of (sparring with him in an "I-ain't-cleaning-after-you,-if-you-like-dwell-in-your-filth" mode and leaving out cleaning of some parts of the house just to get back at him) may affect your marriage negatively. A man like that may not care if you let the Uchicha/roach stay in the house till next Xmas sef lol same thing with the used cotton wool especially if he gets heady too and decides to play the game with you to see who will out do who.

The wearing of pants that was used to wipe male wetness shouldn't happen at all, he shouldn't be allowed to wear such and if he puts it on before you can make him not to, you can get it off him immediately by maybe seductively leading him to the bed and removing it. If he doesn't wash his clothes himself and you have a method of doing laundry in the house, it is still your onus to see that such clothes are washed even if you don't do the washing yourself. I know it isn't easy taking care of the baby and the homefront, you also shouldn't clean after a grown man but while teaching him cleanliness you shouldn't allow yourself get frustrated to the point of leaving out your wifely domestic duties in order to spite him. If visitors come in and see roach carcass and bl**dy cotton wool on the floor, it's on you the wife. You are the one that will be seen as an untidy homemaker. You shouldn't have detailed things down to these 3 points because anybody reading these parts will stick those on you.I hope you get to free your mind off the lil anger against him on the matter and with a more open heart/quiet and firm tone make him over sha.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:46am On Jun 21, 2013
And I just stumbled on OP 's recent thread bout her sick child.... could it be from the uncleanliness state of the house?? Lord knows I would've ding child services here. cool

I don't give a damn who you are!!

They are busy sharing chores at the detriment of children's well being angry smdh!!

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by tabletop(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2013
My sister,I read your story this morning ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ I really laughed. I thought my hubby was lazy cos I called Iτ̲̅ lazy not dirty, untill I read urs ɑ̤̥̈̊Ω̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ I Ђ̥̊α̲̅√ع been dancing azonto. Please just try to be putting things I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ order at least for D̶̲̥̅̊ sake of your kid. Be polite I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ talking Iτ̲̅ with him, my hubby is now a testimony. So yours will, is just two years Õoooº°˚ ˚°º.
Like his trouser you can jokinly remove Iτ̲̅ from him, wait for him I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ front of D̶̲̥̅̊ restroom, immediately he comes out gently push him back I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a romantic way to wash his hand, marriage no be moi-moi. There is always something to complain about.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by lacicrips(m): 10:25am On Jun 21, 2013
This man is beyond redemption. Make una leave am alone. grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 21, 2013
Sad! but very true and it boils down to one word: LAZINESS.
I have seen this happen before and the guy still went ahead to marry the lady giving lame excuses about how they are meant to support each other bla bla bla. Since he is neat and the GF is dirty, he will marry her and be supporting her in that area.
I have never met such a dirty human being my whole life. She was and is probably still a pig.
Plates of up to a week left in their room with undies everywhere, shoes flung around the room with clothes all over the place. She will still invite you into the room shamelessly. The BF started sleeping in the living room. Kitchen nko? pots soaked for weeks and she started buying disposable plates when all the pile of plates were used up. I can't even mention bathroom and toilet. There flatmates tried all they could to keep the house tidy but it seems she can't differentiate between cleanliness and dirtiness. They all started moving out one after the other.

I appreciate the fact the OP has accepted her fate and looking for ways to make ammends and not talking about divorce or how they got married etc, totally unneccessary in this situation. All she is aksing for is how to deal with the issue at hand.

My dear, it may sound strange but you have to nag a bit.It appears you guys have no other issues and communicate effectively, so keep talking about what you don't like even if you are currently cleaning up after him.
I have a friend that said she put posters up in her room for where her husband should place his boxers, socks etc and things are changing.
Don't give up and move away to leave him to himself, it will only get worse.

May God help you
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Seekeroftruth: 2:20pm On Jul 21, 2013
And u allow dirty Pig 2 hav sex with U? It is nt quite difficult 2 change him ur problem is dat u take everytin veri serious. Just because he sayz its ur duty 2 do sumtin u stp doing it. Dat also shws immaturity own ur own part. One of d Easiest way 2 change him is 2 giv him advice playfuly, i see ur husband as one who who belivs in tribes. Xo weneva u giv him advice he is likely 2 see it dat u r trying 2 tel him wht he shuld do as a Man. And therefore he wunt do.
Xo approach him playfuly like a frnd, eg. May be he wants u guys 2 hav sex, then u hav 2 tel him jokingly No bath, No sex. Then u take d lead by taking ur bath, then tel him 2 do so dat u r waiting 4 him. U wil see he wil gladly do dat without any grudges.
I wuld hav liked to tel u more bt i cant type much wit my fone.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by bookface: 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Just curious, were you handed over as a gift to this dude?
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by bc4love(m): 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2013
LadyCCP: I never knew i would bring this to Nairaland.
We have been married for about 2years now and have a child. We had a distant relationship so we didn't really live together for me to notice his dirty habit. I moved to his location few months after our wedding and since then, it beena terrible experience for me. He is just too dirty. doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet even when there are urine drops on his hands, he just wipes with his trousier, we have two batherooms, one for each room. Initially we were sharing one bathroom but I had to stop using it because of him. After toiletting, he will not washer with brush even when there is water. soap and brush and the toilet bowl is splattered with his feaces. He said its beneath him to wash the toilet, that how can a man wash the toilet? I had to switch to my ownership bathroom which thankfully has a toilet. He uses his for as long as 3months without washing neither toilet or bathroom. I was washing it before but I just had to stop when he said its beneath him to wash his own toilet, that its a woman's duty.

Secondly he is too unkempth and lives a scattered life, throws clothes anywhere, can wear one sleeping trousier for one month,after sex, he will use d same trousier to wipe his dicccck and still wear it, can sleep on an unmade bed for as long as possible. Never makes the bed insisting its s duty of a woman to make the bed everynight. Most times when he sleeps before me, I wake him up so I will make the bed, he will ask why didn't I make the bed before he slept, that I should make only my part I want to sleep on with our baby. Its all irritating and the worse of all is after I complain like forever, he says its the nature of their tribe man that they are used to dirtyness. I should get used to it. I dated a man from his tribe before I met him and that man is a direct opposite, neat to a fault. So I know its not an issue of him being from that tribe (edited).

This man will drink satchet water, and leave the satchet lying about for days, I was picking up all his trash before but I have since stopped after he repeatedly said that its my duty to pick up the dirt he throws anywhere he likes. He will have a trash basket right infront of him but will still drop dirt on the bare floor.

Early Last month, a nurse came around to take his blood sample for some test cos he wasnt feeling well, till now as i am writing this, the cotton wool he used to wipe the blood from the skin surface is still lying on his part of the wardrobe.

I am the type that encourages brushing the teeth twice a day but my hubby has refused to be doing it. He has a little mouth odour and will not help himself. He is always rubbing his diccccckkk with his bare hands and uses same hands to touch everything in the house.

I sweep and mob the house regularly but he will just mess it up the minute am thru. We have a second room we reserved for our kids but from the look of things, I am considering setting the room up for myself.

The funny thing about this is that outside, he is a seen as a clean man and very very goodlooking but inside, he is a dirty pig.

U better keep ur secrets secret. I can see you dont love this guy at all. What were your confessions during joining b4 God? Lady, u have an attitude, get rid of ur attitude, endure your husband, continue to correct him till he gets all. Stop seeking for advice for ur home. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 23, 2013
YOUR HUSBAND DEFINES DIRTINESS. As a matter of fact, that word should be replaced with your husband's name in the dictionary. I don't have any advise for U. The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by drnoel: 12:04am On Jul 24, 2013
LadyCCP: I never knew i would bring this to Nairaland.
We have been married for about 2years now and have a child. We had a distant relationship so we didn't really live together for me to notice his dirty habit. I moved to his location few months after our wedding and since then, it beena terrible experience for me. He is just too dirty. doesn't wash his hands after using the toilet even when there are urine drops on his hands, he just wipes with his trousier, we have two batherooms, one for each room. Initially we were sharing one bathroom but I had to stop using it because of him. After toiletting, he will not washer with brush even when there is water. soap and brush and the toilet bowl is splattered with his feaces. He said its beneath him to wash the toilet, that how can a man wash the toilet? I had to switch to my ownership bathroom which thankfully has a toilet. He uses his for as long as 3months without washing neither toilet or bathroom. I was washing it before but I just had to stop when he said its beneath him to wash his own toilet, that its a woman's duty.

Secondly he is too unkempth and lives a scattered life, throws clothes anywhere, can wear one sleeping trousier for one month,after sex, he will use d same trousier to wipe his dicccck and still wear it, can sleep on an unmade bed for as long as possible. Never makes the bed insisting its s duty of a woman to make the bed everynight. Most times when he sleeps before me, I wake him up so I will make the bed, he will ask why didn't I make the bed before he slept, that I should make only my part I want to sleep on with our baby. Its all irritating and the worse of all is after I complain like forever, he says its the nature of their tribe man that they are used to dirtyness. I should get used to it. I dated a man from his tribe before I met him and that man is a direct opposite, neat to a fault. So I know its not an issue of him being from that tribe (edited).

This man will drink satchet water, and leave the satchet lying about for days, I was picking up all his trash before but I have since stopped after he repeatedly said that its my duty to pick up the dirt he throws anywhere he likes. He will have a trash basket right infront of him but will still drop dirt on the bare floor.

Early Last month, a nurse came around to take his blood sample for some test cos he wasnt feeling well, till now as i am writing this, the cotton wool he used to wipe the blood from the skin surface is still lying on his part of the wardrobe.

I am the type that encourages brushing the teeth twice a day but my hubby has refused to be doing it. He has a little mouth odour and will not help himself. He is always rubbing his diccccckkk with his bare hands and uses same hands to touch everything in the house.

I sweep and mob the house regularly but he will just mess it up the minute am thru. We have a second room we reserved for our kids but from the look of things, I am considering setting the room up for myself.

The funny thing about this is that outside, he is a seen as a clean man and very very goodlooking but inside, he is a dirty pig.

my question to you is that. What is ur duty then in ur husbands house?
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 24, 2013
@OP,i think d best way to get him change his attitude is bringin in d health of d kids to him,let him understand toddlers,babies can put their hands in d toilet out of curiosity or feed on d lying cotton wool,etc.continually clean your house n wash his clothes with time he will appreciate n reciprocate.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by simdam500(m): 12:26pm On Jul 24, 2013
natkel1: Hehe lol, ok imagining one side of th room clean, th other Side dirty. Lady ur husband is really dirty, my mum says what's on the outside, the way he kips his house reflects how unkempt his mind is. Anyway he still thinks his leavin a bachelor life. With time he will catch the grip, jus go online look for the worst post u can ever find on th disadvantages of a dirty home and paste it in his newspaper o a place he will not miss, maybe when he sees that he will realise. He hasn't seen ur point yet. With time he will. That nonsense of its a womans job to clean is ma rubbish, if not teach him a lesson, on his half side of th bed put all his rubbish on inside the sheets wr he likes to lay down. Lik one comment said, make th bed when his taking a shower o smthn bfr he lays down. Jus stick to ur cleanliness wt tym he will get embarassed o he will catch th grip. Moving to another toilet and leavin his filthy is putting ur health at risk, everyone in that house is at risk. Tell him in a nice way. When he comes out of the toilet, tell him to go back and wash his hands, he will get tired of u telling him wat to do n consequently do it bfr u tell him. Its ur home, a womans touch makes it special both of u hav to bend a little to leave rum for the other. I'm in a distant relationship beginning to wonder what habits he has. Lol, funny th way u put it, but sad that u hav to live under those conditions. Be patient with him.
[size=18pt]SO ON POINT[/size]
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 24, 2013
I don't get it, why do people think dis is me?

How did my name entr the equation?

So it's not only Pataki that is obsessed with me eh? Wonders will never end!

*when will all these youruba iya akpatis leave me alone eh?* undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You [must Read / Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.