Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room (22541 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Pukkah: 9:42pm On Jul 24, 2013
Travel with the kids for about two weeks this holiday and see what he turns the house to.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Daresh(f): 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2013
drnoel:

my question to you is that. What is ur duty then in ur husbands house?

Wait o! Is her job to clean his dick for him? Or to flush toilet after he shits? All these dirty lazy men sha

11 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Lolaabokoku(f): 6:31am On Jul 25, 2013
All men are dirty that is just it!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 6:43am On Jul 25, 2013
Lolaabokoku: All men are dirty that is just it!

Not all men o. I can't stand filth for an atom second. Tho,I hate to wash clothes and doing large dishes irritates me but sweeping,laying my bed and all is something I do well. As for my clothes,I have a laundry man who picks up any clothing item every 2days (underwear inclusive) and for the dishes,I hardly cook and when I do,I wash what item or utensil used immediately.. I sweep my room every morning and night,I wash my toilet with my bare hands,as in bad scrubbing with sponge (do this every 3dayz atleast)..I bath thrice a day if I don't go out,twice on a hustle day,I can't stand not bathing after each round of sex..I brush after every smoking session.. I don't joke with my personal hygiene.. I believe there are cleaner guys out there so where did u get your theory from?

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nogen: 10:36am On Jul 25, 2013
Lolaabokoku: All men are dirty that is just it!

I totally disagree. My hubby isn't dirty, in fact, he is a clean freak. Always cleaning or dusting things. He can't stand dirt.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Mettal: 11:02pm On Oct 24, 2013
its me, I d v quarelled with him to the extent of divorce if he didn't change asap.[/quote]
are you gay? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by tpia5: 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2013
so how far.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by NET1(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2013
The problem came from 'not knowing this man well enough before you got hitched'. If you had dated him well enough, you would have been able to spot this and decide whether or not to marry him.

Well, since you are married, the only thing you can do is endure it. Find a way to preach hygiene to him and hope he changes for good.

Goodluck to you.
.NET
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by ladyju(f): 11:09pm On Oct 27, 2013
@ op. U should learn how to tidy up ur house. It's ur house now. U mean a toilet in ur house has not been washed for over 3 month. Pls clean up ur house and help ur husband to be a little tidy.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Lumpyy(f): 10:09am On Dec 02, 2013
madam,u dont know its d wifes duty to lay the bed?some women are lucky they marry men dt help with house chores but if ur not dont destroy ur home because of that.it is a general belief hia in nigeria dt its d duty of d woman to take care of everyting,if any visitor comes and sees the filths,do u think deyl blame ur hubby?it will all be on u,PRAY for him n ask God for STRENGHT to help u carry on,take kia of ur home d way u want it to be,seperating d room is d worst thing that can happen in a marriage and please dont forget there are girls out there who donot mind d dirtiness,take kia of ur hubby so they wnt take kia of him for u!
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 02, 2013
If u are as neat as u claim then u will know that u are supposed to sweep everyday, especially now that u ve a child with u, there is nothing wrong with keeping a new trouser for ur husband everynight as u change urs. If e has not been washing his hands after using d toilet for the 2 years u ve spent with him, then u need to check ur self
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Toyinletstalk(f): 7:03pm On Dec 02, 2013
If your approach to the problem is nagging and quarreling, you will not find any concrete solution to it. Whatever you do, keep cleaning the house, before you know it, you will end up being dirty too out of negligence and anger. We wouldn't want that. The kids need very healthy home.

Tell him what you want him to do but in a very polite way.you can't expect someone who had lived 34 years of his life as a single and with a care free attitude to just change at the snap of your finger.

Respect him and look beyond his dirty nature. A dirty man today can be a neat freak tomorrow. Do not expect all the changes at once. Take it one step at a time. It is well.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by fidatt(f): 7:30pm On Dec 02, 2013
What you just said is not enough reason to leave in a separate house or stay away from your husband. You can talk to him in a simple way, he will understand and pick correction. No body is perfect even you.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by ayando(m): 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2013
babyosisi:

It is a gross exaggeration
Who will allow the Deeeek she described in this story into her
A Blokoss crawling with micro and macro organisms that chased her to another room yet she is manipulating the thing every night
A man that spits on the floor
On the walls
Shaits and splashes all over
Wears the same dirty underwears
Smells like poop
Hates arfreshner
And she sleeps with him? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

In fact, i doff my hat for u. she is just making it looks so bad yet she is expecting her second child.
Even in the course of seeking for solution u dont demonize ur husband.jeez!
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by bebe2(f): 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2013
the lord is ur strenght my sister,

things like these scare me, some guys can really irritate u wit their habit.

and if u r a quiet or shy person u maybe reluctant to tell them off.
D same man will come Nairaland to complain dat his wife doesnt give him mouth action *pukes*

why do guys put their hands inside their pants??
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by jurisdiction(f): 2:33pm On Feb 01, 2015
My dear,marriage is supozd to be enjoyed nt endured.in dis present days,pple court b4 entering because marriage is far to long to live unhappy!!as regards the house cleaning,u just hv to continue cos any1 dt enters d house will nt blame d man but YOU!!Imagine,leaving a cotton wool that was used to clean blood inside a wardrope?swthrt,u shuld sweep it off for ur baby's sake.n mind u,moving to a seprate room is nt an option here cos u r there to kip d hauz in order.leavin it for him is lik building an ESWAMA office in dt room..I really feel for u o!!Doooooh
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Carinaflo(f): 3:24pm On Feb 01, 2015
Lumpyy:
madam,u dont know its d wifes duty to lay the bed?some women are lucky they marry men dt help with house chores but if ur not dont destroy ur home because of that.it is a general belief hia in nigeria dt its d duty of d woman to take care of everyting,if any visitor comes and sees the filths,do u think deyl blame ur hubby?it will all be on u,PRAY for him n ask God for STRENGHT to help u carry on,take kia of ur home d way u want it to be,seperating d room is d worst thing that can happen in a marriage and please dont forget there are girls out there who donot mind d dirtiness,take kia of ur hubby so they wnt take kia of him for u!

This is the kind of "Nigerian reasoning" that people use to scare women into staying in an abusive marriage. In this jet age, a human being is still reasoning like this.
How can a full grown man not know anything about personal hygiene? And you have the nerve to tell the wife that "there are girls out there who do not mind the dirtiness...... I weep for Nigerian women

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by 1miccza: 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2015
Well Op that's your cross you have to gradually find a way of curing him of his dirty nature....
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by veave(f): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2015
So op, has your husband changed? Give us progress report abeg. tongue
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Lumpyy(f): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2015
Carinaflo:

This is the kind of "Nigerian reasoning" that people use to scare women into staying in an abusive marriage. In this jet age, a human being is still reasoning like this.
How can a full grown man not know anything about personal hygiene? And you have the nerve to tell the wife that "there are girls out there who do not mind the dirtiness...... I weep for Nigerian women
Am so sorry for you madame,so u advice she quit because her hubby is dirty?how many times are u goin to leave a man and pick another?am sure she saw d traits before she said'for better/worse'+i hope u are not NIGERIAN too!
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by XavierD(f): 9:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
You can hardly have a good romance with a dirty person. Poor romance is automatically unhappy marriage.

The sex moments will be short, quick and unfulfilling to your partner because of odour and other issues.

Choose a more friendly to approach him on it, he will change and cooperate with you. Manner of approach matters .
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by jommy01(f): 11:19pm On Apr 06, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / 10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You [must Read / A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.