Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,030 members, 7,821,568 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room (22543 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / ‘my Wife Is So Smelly, Dirty I Can’t Sleep With Her’ - Husband Tells Court / Some Sweet USUALS Every Husband Is Supposed To Be Giving To His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
baby_123: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This drama is too funny

I love Demi Lovato die tongue

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by coogar: 4:22pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Now why would a woman be this concerned about her fellow woman's menstrual cycle,are you insane?
Don't you know that is gross
I am heterosexual
Get off my reproductive organs

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
. grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by baby124: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

I love Demi Lovato die tongue

Who is that? I am so out of touch. Let me go and hear the music first and come back. I dont think i have seen MTV in years. LOL.
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2013
baby_123:

Who is that? I am so out of touch. Let me go and hear the music first and come back. I dont think i have seen MTV in years. LOL.

Don't mind me jare, my daughter is keeping me in the loop. grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by andyanders: 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
LadyCCP:

After spewing this trash, you are yet to make a statement.
You have internet so please Google how to use punctuations or better still visit the nearest bookshop and equip yourself with a book that will help you improve your writing skills.

At least am not a hypocrite. I am seeking for solution and thank God I have gotten it from the reasonable people on this forum.

Allow that lady telling you that you were lucky to marry a dirty person goes to show that she too is a dirty pig. It takes a person with same character to support what your husband is doing.
I know what you are going through as only a PIG can tolerate filth, Let them take time to read your post before calling you names.
Some women are like that too, as they dress good outside but inside, they are just pig.
Talk yo him in a soft tone and tell him the implication of his action to the kid's development and himself and others within, so that his children will not grow up to copy his action and see no bad reason of staying in a filthy environment.Tell him that you will be trying withing your reach to accommodate certain things as a wife but he should help you out in order to train the children in a better environment so that if they have t stay in a boarding school, they will not expose their bad habit out there.

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Now why would a woman be this concerned about her fellow woman's menstrual cycle,are you insane?
Don't you know that is gross
I am heterosexual
Get off my reproductive organs

Pot calling kettle black!

So there is something like gross in your dictionary undecided...

Never knew,

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Ivynwa(f): 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
This thread is twisting into different moods with every new page. It's hilarious at the moment and I hope we all laugh it off and leave out the mockery parts but some thing tells me that it may get to another FBI/detective level in which the real poster is searched out and revealed.

Poster you ought to have known better than replying your friendly posters with such sharp retorts like you gave Coogar, knowing that any misstep from you will go down like it did.

@Jidegirl
Jide Babes, how you is? kiss
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2013
Vikin:

Uju loves tribalism....I suspect she knowingly put the Yoruba part there to confuse us grin...

If not,that sentence was unnecessary

Asiri gbakaa ute
Why won't you discuss the topic ( and those in it,if you want flavor) and leave Uju alone
She is not here
She cannot respond
You cannot prove she is the poster
Yet u are going on behind her back saying things u probably couldn't say before her
Tomorrow someone will see Uju on a thread and tell us about her dirty husband and the poor girl will be trying to clear her name while you all gather like vultures to stick it to her
The same things you eediots have done to many others
Look around you,the same exact culprits are gathering like flies around your posts
Useless gossips
Leave Uju out of this will you!!

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ivynwa: This thread is twisting into different moods with every new page. It's hilarious at the moment and I hope we all laugh it off and leave out the mockery parts but some thing tells me that it may get to another FBI/detective level in which the real poster is searched out and revealed.

Poster you ought to have known better than replying your friendly posters with such sharp retorts like you gave Coogar, knowing that any misstep from you will go down like it did.

@Jidegirl
Jide Babes, how you is? kiss

I dey oh my lovely cutie patuti kiss grin I'm waiting for that single on iTunes oh, I promise to force at least 100 people to buy smiley

FBI detectives full ground .... This one is a no brainer wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Big sis, please let this go, for the sake of your brother. Biko. sad

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
Vikin!! E don do una Biko wink smooch that rare princess for me please wink
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Siena:

Big sis, please let this go, for the sake of your brother. Biko. sad

I am done with the poster
Just tidying up the gossips that remained
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Vikin:

Sharap dia, the question with her whereabout was with love grin.

She's just a suspect, until proven guilty dats all...

And don't even try to turn the table around, you are confirmed Aproko !

Useless gossip indeed!

E he
Now u have come

Face me
I am here and if I have a response I will give it
Desist from the lowlife habit of destroying people behind their backs as you move like a pack of cackling hyena from thread to thread

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

E he

Face me
I am here and if I have a response I will give it
Desist from the lowlife habit of destroying people behind their backs as you move like a pack of wolves from thread to thread

See who is talking!

Onu oku!

An open thread is behind back?

Go get some rest my dear, it's been a long day for you.

Ya ass must be on fire sitting on the pc for too long

9 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Vikin:

See who is talking!

Onu oku!

An open thread is behind back?

Go get some rest my dear, it's been a long day for you.

Ya ass must be on fire sitting on the pc for too long

Somebodyis responding to me and accusing me of a long day
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes it is behind her back you twerp
Once your are maligning someone who cannot respond,cooking up stories on the thread arming people with points to demonize her later,you are being evil and speaking out of malice behind her back
It comes natural to you I guess ,so it seems ok

BTW PC is so old school for Internet forum
Who does that
With all the viruses crawling outta you
Not even a laptop
Try an IPad on a bed
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 20, 2013
My kinda thread,sizzling hot!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
jidegirl12: Vikin!! E don do una Biko wink smooch that rare princess for me please wink

lipsrsealed angry

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
byvan: My kinda thread,sizzling hot!!! grin grin grin

Apkroko #10 grin get me more zobo on the rocks grin
Vikin:

lipsrsealed angry

Please embarassed
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Somebodyis responding to me and accusing me of a long day
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

BTW PC is so old school for Internet forum
Who does that
Not even a laptop
Try an IPad on a bed

On the bed? shocked

Get ur fat ass.s.s and get some job done woman!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
jidegirl12:

Please embarassed

grin....just playing around..

Getting ready for my MIL birthday party. Got to do some packing now.

At babyosisi, am watching you! I will be back and tell me what u have achieved today aside your usual Amibo. smiley

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 20, 2013
Vikin:

On the bed? shocked

Vikin:

On the bed? shocked

There you go again
Are you a ritualist? grin
First my reproductive organs and the linings of my uterus
Now my a$$
How else will I put this

[size=18pt]Get off my a$$ woman[/size]

I am heterosexual oooo
I don't do woman
Thank you!!

1 Like

Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Ivynwa(f): 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
@Vikin
You guys are being funny now. I guess Nairaland fun makes up for the few other parts, whatever happens therein one can still get plenty humour out of it.

jidegirl12:

I dey oh my lovely cutie patuti kiss grin I'm waiting for that single on iTunes oh, I promise to force at least 100 people to buy smiley

FBI detectives full ground .... This one is a no brainer wink

Thanks, Love!
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2013
Chineke mee
Time to eat lunch and replenish energy shocked shocked shocked
Already
Thunder faya that vikin that got me distracted
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by biolabee(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
I wish I understood ibo or can someone translate the ibo parts of the last few pages
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
biolabee: I wish I understood ibo or can someone translate the ibo parts of the last few pages

Ask your e-wives grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by biolabee(m): 5:53pm On Jun 20, 2013
babyosisi:

Ask your e-wives grin grin grin
grin grin

haha...
but madam osisi... i know u meant well initially but wat happened at the latter stages..

we all know the elephant was in the room but we left it there...

the lady will have just taken the advice (n yours) and moved on
Re: My Husband Is Too Dirty. I Want A Seperate Room by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
And some people said this isn't funny?
If this isn't funny, what is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Quality Europe And Asia Men Clothing And Accessories From 1500 / 10 Ways Instant Noodles Can Kill You [must Read / A Brother Needs Your Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.