Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador (18009 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by onitshaigbo(m): 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
chasitty123:
isn't variety the spice of life?

TRU DAT
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
pro01: Why are they depleting our pool of kpekus? Although we already have more than enough to choose from, we would be glad to have even more in order to force down their unreasonable prices. It is only when we have over-satisfied the local demand and ensured price affordability than we can then export the surplus kpekus overseas.

Dont worry dude..in the near future Nigeria will be importing Russian prostitutes
and the Nigerians girls will be forced out of business...
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
Haba, I thought they were racist.

Abi they are importing the girls for shop-keeping? grin
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by vislabraye(m): 4:24pm On Jun 20, 2013
onitshaigbo: Russia?! The same Russia who sends their women to Western Europe, Asia, and Middle East as prostitutes also needs Nigerian prostitutes? Don't they already have a surplus which is why their own women are going abroad?
My broda, I bow O. Russia wey get many cute babes wey wan go America. How dem go survive?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by plainmirror(m): 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
ℓ find some words confusing, such as » Russia,prostitiution.
Somebody shud xplain
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

no bro Russia definitely does not have the most beautiful girls....hands down its Dubai....the girls ive seen there are just something else.....I dont understand why in the world would anyone want to traffic Nigerian girls....I mean...there are other options...

This guy is one mean marrafacker! grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

no bro Russia definitely does not have the most beautiful girls....hands down its Dubai....the girls ive seen there are just something else.....I dont understand why in the world would anyone want to traffic Nigerian girls....I mean...there are other options...

Yeah but they are Muslims! Muslim chicks don't fu*k, they want to keep their virginity so they can get a royal prince.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by nijanigga: 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
What a hyena is to carcass, so is Nigerian to money. Nigerians can go so low to do anything to steal or scam or exporting prostitutes.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
idnoble135:
Hummm. heard africans are preferred cos of their abilities. And why dont they also traffick men, i know that some men that would even volunteer freely.

Go to Jamaica, you would see European and American women paying dirty, Rastafarian, dreadlock men to fu*k them.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by nijanigga: 4:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

Yeah but they are Muslims! Muslim chicks don't fu*k, they want to keep their virginity so they can get a royal prince.
Absolute bunkum. why do their parents tie their wombs before marriage and have it untied the last night she spends with her parents?If you don't know go and ask the real Hausas.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by victorv12(m): 4:34pm On Jun 20, 2013
The Nigeria police and immigration are useless! The funny thing about this slave trade business is that, the police and immigration agents knows the cartels behind this racketeering. Instead, they collect money and sit down and our people being sold to the white supremacist and our sisters being subjected to dehumanization. I swear, the people behind this racket and their cohorts, home and away , their entire generation shall never know peace. Any government officials and ambassadors... yes, I heard they too make money from the business, anyone of them that's involve in the business, their entire generation to come shall be enslaved. And to all those new lazy generation wives that sees having girls below the age of sixteen has house help and use them as helper at home and subject them to funny things, God will surely punish you'll!! Because it's only in Nigeria I see girls below Twelve years of age being used as helpers at home and being maltreated. If you need a helper at home, search for a professional nanny not using under aged girls and enslave them under your poo! Lazy ass African magic DSTV women!!

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

Go to Jamaica, you would see European and American woman paying dirty, Rastafarian, dreadlock men to fu*k them.

I seen that sh*t. Dirty, bunkum Rastas pulling white chics like mad.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

naah am not even talking about the arabs...am talking about the ..Ethiopians, sumalis, kenyans, morrocans, oh man God and the Tanzanians...man those girls are hooot.... Most Nigerian girls here are average at best...but they like to form like they are Ms world.....but my Ethiopian friends are just damn gorgeous but they are so humble and cool....I dont know why Nigerian girls are like that....why traffic them?

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2013
victorv12: Nigeria police and immigration are useless! The funny thing about this slave trade business is that, the police and the immigration knows the cartels behind this racketeering. Instead, they collect their money and sit down and our people being sold to the white supremacist and our sisters being subjected to dehumanization. I swear, the people behind this racket and their cohorts, home and away , their entire generation shall never know peace. Any government officials and ambassadors... yes, I heard they too make money from the business, anyone of them that's involve in the business, their entire generation to come shall be enslaved. And to all those new lazy generation wives that sees having girls below the age of sixteen has house help and use them as helper at home and subject them to funny things, God will surely punish you'll!! Because it's only in Nigeria I see girls below Twelve years of age being used as helpers at home and being maltreated. If you need a helper at home, search for a professional nanny not using under aged girls and enslave them under your poo! Lazy ass African magic DSTV women!!

Bros, which kain God go answer this type of prayer? Na Amadioha abi na Jesus?

Sometimes, reason well before you open your mouth cool.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by mankand(m): 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Wrong... Wrong........Wrong

Russians, in fact East Europe boast of the most beautiful girls in the world.

You see the problem have been highlighted in the post. Due to Stiff immigrations rules in the Western Europe, Greedy and Gullible Nigerians have opted for East Europe due to their less strict immigration rules.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by IGBOSON1: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2013
Pity the fool (in Mr T voice smiley) who thinks she can go to Russia or any Arab country for prostitution and come back home in one piece......with all body parts still functioning!

There's one thing worse than a pervert; and that's a rascist pervert! Those poor girls are in for a rough time.....they'll be dehumanised, gang rap/ed, and forced to do all sorts to satisfy the sadistic perverse cravings of their 'masters' (and ' mistresses').

People never learn! sad

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

And also get infected with HIV. HIV is very common around Eastern Europe, plus they are racists.

Is there a way to stop Nigerian prostitute in Eastern Europe from coming home?

I bet you, in l10 years, Nigeria will be the capital of Black nation with the most infected HIV victims
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 20, 2013
IGBO-SON:
Pity the fool (in Mr T voice smiley) who thinks she can go to Russia or any Arab country for prostitution and come back home in one piece......with all body parts still functioning!

There's one thing worse than a pervert; and that's a rascist pervert! Those poor girls are in for a rough time.....they'll be dehumanised, gang rap/ed, and forced to do all sorts to satisfy the sadistic perverse cravings of their 'masters' (and ' mistresses').

People never learn! sad

Why come back in the first place?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
mankand:

Wrong... Wrong........Wrong

Russians, in fact East Europe boast of the most beautiful girls in the world.

You see the problem have been highlighted in the post. Due to Stiff immigrations rules in the Western Europe, Greedy and Gullible Nigerians have opted for East Europe due to their less strict immigration rules.

maybe facially beautify...but am talking about the complete package....face, body, and azzz.....they dont got it like that...ill have to give it to Tanzania and Ethiopia...even my ex Ethiopian girlfriends alone would convince you if you see her...
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 4:55pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why are Nigerian girls just being trafficked everywhere?

In racist Russia for goodness sake

We have suffered angry

Poverty and incompetent leadership in Nigeria.....I thank you.

Another sad story from the Nigerian woman. sad

Texanscowgirl see what I mean? Bad news make front page. Again it's the Nigerian woman.

cry I weep for the black race cry
We are in trouble.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2013
Why would any black person want to be a prostitute in probably the most racist nation on the planet. We as African men have totally failed our women.

6 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 20, 2013
femmyb: Why would any black person want to be a prostitute in probably the most racist nation on the planet. We as African men have totally failed our women.

African women as failed us in bed...
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by adrainuche(m): 4:59pm On Jun 20, 2013
dnt Mind them its bcuz they caught some of their citizens in Nigeria smuggling Illegal weapons !!!
onitshaigbo: Russia?! The same Russia who sends their women to Western Europe, Asia, and Middle East as prostitutes also needs Nigerian prostitutes? Don't they already have a surplus which is why their own women are going abroad?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

African women as failed us in bed...

African men suck in bed too tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Morocco 'Recalls' Ambassador To Nigeria, Says Nigeria Lied / IGP Kicks Against Military Option In Benue, Says His Men Are On Ground / NLC, NANS Protest In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.