Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,704 members, 7,820,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador (18010 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:02pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Please, why aren't we trafficking Nigerian men?

Thought European women enjoy black meat....

Just wondering why women are the only victims of trafficking

Poverty is not enough reason to behave like fools. Men are not necessarily more moral than women, but majority of men, not all men, but a majority of men do think. Think about the remote consequences of certain actions. Women are much more impulsive naturally and have a way of having their way almost all the time.

. [size=18pt]Russia!![/size] shocked shocked
I bet you half of them will be dead in 5yrs time. I'm no prophet, it's just like predicting that since today is Thursday, tomorow will be Friday.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

Another sad story from the Nigerian woman. sad

Texanscowgirl see what I mean? Bad news make front page. Again it's the Nigerian woman.

cry I weep for the black race cry
We are in trouble.

Toshlight, I hope you're not making a joke out of this

It's not funny....it's highly dangerous.

Many do this out of ignorance and out of choice

Russia of all places.....why would Nigerian women go to Russia when France, Uk, London etc dey?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2013
Richfella:

I seen that sh*t. Dirty, bunkum Rastas pulling white chics like mad.

Why chick fantasies about black dreadlocked men.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

African men suck in bed too tongue

Thank you

Dem like log of wood......their penush is the only thing that moves

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Horus(m): 5:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
White peoples are trading Nigerian girls as sex slaves and some of you here are joking and laughing about it? shocked. This is not funny at all.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Sharaaap..how would you know? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Loudspeaker:

" Its a shame after what nairaland management said about posts that sickens bright minds, this PAGAN, of a being replied with gospel of idiotic sectionalism, saying 90percent of christians are prostitute. By what statistics blind fanatics? This is a forum of elites who believe naraland is not for religious touts brainwashed to insight unhealthy arguments rather than contribute intellectually to this menace of trafficking! Next time you may so wish to post on this respected platform, call a friend to help you out and remeber, never again stand in trust for people simpy because they romance yopur religious doctrines. Your post is a disgrace to what normalcy stands for. Pls, nairaland has come a long way, help mgt sustain refined ethics of balanced and fair comentary. I expect your unhealthy lousy reply, but trust me, I dnt belong to the class of unproductive argument that weakens 21st century common sense that seems uncommon! Have a good day, if you can!

He didnt say 90% of Christians are prostitutes. He said 90% of prostitutes are Christians. Perhaps he has sampled all the prostitutes time and again and so probably knows them enough to make that call. grin

Well, I don't know, not met those girls before. So please is there any nairalanders that is well acquainted with prostitutes let him give his opinion let us compare grin

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
And we still remain the most populous country in Africa? Ta! angry
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

naah am not even talking about the arabs...am talking about the ..Ethiopians, sumalis, kenyans, morrocans, oh man God and the Tanzanians...man those girls are hooot.... Most Nigerian girls here are average at best...but they like to form like they are Ms world.....but my Ethiopian friends are just damn gorgeous but they are so humble and cool....I dont know why Nigerian girls are like that....why traffic them?

At times when I see some nigerian chicks, I just wonder. They don't look normal, they distorted faces, fake hair, oversized noses, and to top it all up, pride/bad attitude.

Other African chicks look like real mama Africa and they are well behaved.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

Poverty is not enough reason to behave like fools. Men are not necessarily more moral than women, but majority of men, not all men, but a majority of men do think. Think about the remote consequences of certain actions. Women are much more impulsive naturally and have a way of having their way almost all the time.

. [size=18pt]Russia!![/size] shocked shocked
I bet you half of them will be dead in 5yrs time. I'm no prophet, it's just like predicting that since today is Thursday, tomorow will be Friday.

Stop it. Poverty is one of the reason........how many graduates work with their degree in Nigeria? How long does it take to find a job?

Nigerian society has psychological conditioned us to think that poverty is a disease. Nothing wrong with such conditioning, but society barely provides a legal alternative (i.e jobs) for the poor man.

Poor getting poorer, rich getting richer

This has nothing to do with impulse, it has to do with women using what they've got to survive. Survivor of the fittest.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr Knowitall, your comments are absolutely horrific
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Thank you

Log of wood? penush is the only thing that moves? Ive never heard this before...this is my first time....you must have mistaken a chinko for a negro...
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Log of wood? penush is the only thing that moves? Ive never heard this before...this is my first time....you must have mistaken a chinko for a negro...

Woeva
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Mr Knowitall, your comments are absolutely horrific

Sorry but how is that?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:11pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Thank you

You are meeting the wrong men tongue
Stop following pot bellied sugar daddies cheesy grin

You've not met dudes like me cool why d'you think white chicks say "once you go black, you can't go back" wink
Try me, a trial will confuse convince you.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 5:13pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Is there a way to stop Nigerian prostitute in Eastern Nigeria from coming home?

I bet you, in l10 years, Nigeria will be the capital of Black nation with the most infected HIV victims

Cure for HIV is near, so don't be surprised if one of these days, you hear there is a cure.

Besides when it comes to HIV population, South Africa and Zimbabwe are still world leaders and will remain so for a very long time

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by goodtalk(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2013
Corrupt ammbassedor! Even legit nigerians dont get help from t'he embassy in moscow, student scholarship allowance t'he man go pocket am, yeye man! I disagree with his statistic of nigerian 200 girls going to moscow monthly its a lie! Go to t'he russian embassy in lagos and abuja and you will understand, they just have one day of interview in a week i think tuesday or so and t'he numbers of visa applicants does not exceed 20 or so, mostly boys travlling for educational purposes, a few months back in moscow student in moscow state university{friendship} staged a riot agains t'he embassy for several months of unpaid scholarship allowances, they smashed cars and t'he embassy building, infact from my personal extimate i doubt if there are upto 100 nigeria girls in russia and almost all of them are on federal government scholarships! Lie lie ambassedor! tongue

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Arosa(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
may their souls rest is peace.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by kalunomics(m): 5:16pm On Jun 20, 2013
idnoble135:
tribalistic and sentimental bigot. A totally off point comment coming from a sim.ple.ton. And you are happy that you have posted a befitting reply? Smh hope you dont ever join politics or else naija is in trouble.
but what he said is true sha.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

You've not met dudes like me cool why d'you think white chicks say "once you go black, you can't go back" wink

Lmaoooooo nigerian men and mouth sha.....

Smh

No thanksssss........as if 95% of Nigerian men arent potbellied

Once you guys hit 28, e dey begin to show grin
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 5:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

They say that because once any white chick is crazy enough to date a negro, she becomes a pariah in the white community.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Sorry but how is that?

Stop. Insulting Nigerian women to elevate women of other race

It's dry

Protect your women no matter what. We bear your children

We continue this life cycle

Yes, you provide sperm, but if we refuse to carry your children into full term, your sperm would be worthless

Protect and love your women.......stop insulting us

3 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Sharaaap..how would you know? grin grin grin grin grin

Na me be asewo tongue
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Thank you

Even that thing doesn't move sometimes grin

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

Cure for HIV is near, so don't be surprised if one of these days, you hear there is a cure.

Besides when it comes to HIV population, South Africa and Zimbabwe are still world leaders and will remain so for a very long time

And how long will it take for this cure to hit the African continent?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by DrDoGood1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Including your Fa... [/b]if u put [b]....ther na u sabi.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
Dr. Do Good:

Including your Fa... [/b]if u put [b]....ther na u sabi.

My dads Oyinbo tongue
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

My dads Oyinbo tongue

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose’s Arrogance Caused PDP's Defeat — Kashamu / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP / Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.