Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,329 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador (18008 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by hiuser(m): 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Let there be afro therapy in it!
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
GooseBaba:

I don't get it, you use a macro blanket of economic proportion to debase a particular gender and race. While ignoring the micro accomplishment of the same gender & race towards the growth of the white man's accomplishment.

You accused others for playing the blame game, but you forget that you yourself you are soaked in the blame game. In fact ehh.! your blame game no make sense. How can you blame a race or gender for the personal decisions of an individual...

Have you ever seen a white female stripper? Have you ever seen a female Nigerian stripper? Have you seen a professional white female prostitute? Have you ever seen a female Nigerian professional prostitute?

If you have one thing most men would notice is that the white woman is not just for the money but the joy and satisfaction her client will get while the Nigerian is all about the money.

Our culture and religion obligated men to cater for their women. The men are to create the opportunities and environment for their women to thrive. Why have the black men failed to do this?

These women in foreign countries selling their bodies, do you know that majority of them are below 18 years? Were are their fathers, brothers, uncles and kinsman? Why choose prostitution, something that harms them the most? What makes a mother push her daughter into prostitution?

The core reason is that their society failed them. And any prosperous and enabling society is a direct handiwork of its men.

Why have you a black man failed your society thereby failing your women. Why have you left your women with no choice but to sell their dignity to perform your duty? Why can't you build your society the way you built that of another race?

Most importantly why why can't you man up and take up your responsibilities so that your women wouldn't have to and an end can be put to this source of embarrassment to our entire society?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
toshmann:

Exactly!
The same USA that Obama excelled and became president

The same USA that Collin Powell excelled and became a decorated general

The same USA that Eric Holder became attorney General

The same USA that Toshmann will excel in, has no baby mama, no crime record, no issues with police not Ben a ticket and is pursuing his career privately without public recognition.

Yes, but somehow it's toshmann's fault that 200 girls from his native Nigeria who can't close their legs decided to go and voluntarily get dehumanized. Yes. It's my fault.

You're so bent on attacking the black man that you've completely exonerated the very girls that went into voluntary dehumanization.

I ask again, where is personal responsibility?

I understand your hating on the black man, that is normal, I live in Ohio. Here everybody hates the black man (except promiscuous white girls) but what I don't understand is why you don't even want to mention the person who voluntarily goes to be a white man's bedroom slave in Russia.
And expectedly, you already have supporters. Congratulates.

Yes you are right. Every one should take personal responsibility for their actions.

It is the personal responsibility of every man to cater for their women. That is what our culture, religion and school taught us.

It is the personal responsibility of every man to make their society conducive for their women.

Do you know that every great society is a direct result of the actions of its men?

And every poor society is also a direct result of its men?

You are busy making it your personal responsibility to make the white man's society better for their women.

You are busy making it possible for the white woman to have a choice of how to live.

While your women are busying themselves playing the men's role and left without a choice but to self-destruct because you, the men did not take up your personal responsibilities.

You should be ashamed for not living up to your personal responsibility but helping the white man live up to his.

Heck I shouldn't make this personal, for all I know you carry out your personal responsibility of catering for your wives, daughters, sisters, auntie, niece etc.

I take it personal on all the men out there who are not taking up their personal responsibilities.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by alanmwene: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2013
juman: God knows how many of our nigerian girls traffick out to various countries daily. Nigeria has failed the masses.
I don't understand why west African women(ghanians,nigerians,etc...) are so keen on prostitution!Isnt even about poverty coz there are plenty African countries ways poorer than Nigeria or ghana.It is slackness and low morals!If you go to france,it is Nigerians,ghanians and ivorians who account for about 90% of African prostitutes.You would be very lucky to meet a Congolese woman hooking up customers in the street like Nigerians and ghanians do.Why is that?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 1:59am On Jun 22, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Yes you are right. Every one should take personal responsibility for their actions.

It is the personal responsibility of every man to cater for their women. That is what our culture, religion and school taught us.

It is the personal responsibility of every man to make their society conducive for their women.

Do you know that every great society is a direct result of the actions of its men?

And every poor society is also a direct result of its men?

You are busy making it your personal responsibility to make the white man's society better for their women.

You are busy making it possible for the white woman to have a choice of how to live.

While your women are busying themselves playing the men's role and left without a choice but to self-destruct because you, the men did not take up your personal responsibilities.

You should be ashamed for not living up to your personal responsibility but helping the white man live up to his.

Heck I shouldn't make this personal, for all I know you carry out your personal responsibility of catering for your wives, daughters, sisters, auntie, niece etc.

I take it personal on all the men out there who are not taking up their personal responsibilities.

I have news for you, it is th responsibility of every man to cater for his WOMAN. Breaking news; non of those girls is MY WOMAN. Not my sister, not my mother not my daughter not even my cousins.
Happy? Cool. So go find their parents and blame them.
Breaking news; I guess there's no husband to blame. So when you talk of men catering for their women there are no men for those girls. The girls have to be marriageable before they can have men. I care about them not because it's my responsibility but bc they are human.

But since you just want to blame Naija men, go ahead an have a field day.

Naija-Russians, you are hereby exonerated. Keep effing around and. I got news for y'all; No ONE CAN RUN AWAY FROM PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

If your Russian clients give you $1million, Toshmann will not get a dime, if they give you virus, toshman won't get any, if the kill y'all. Toshmann still breathes. Close your legs and read your books. Think about your future children, when they see your photos in the Internet. Kim kardashian is trying to buy out all the sexy videos she made in her mad days, but no she can't.

Think girls, think. Toshmann has his own life and problems to cater for.

As for you gbaky, congratulations, you won the argument. What next? Nothing but more Naija-Russians since you've relieved them of the moral burden of their own stuff

Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 2:07am On Jun 22, 2013
And talking about white girls at strip clubs, if you like go there and get them to dance for you without paying them, grin

I rest my case cheesy
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2013
toshmann: And talking about white girls at strip clubs, if you like go there and get them to dance for you without paying them, grin

I rest my case cheesy

Exactly what am saying. Have you seen the way the way the white strippers are treated? Can you compare that with how Nigerian Strippers are treated?

The strippers still get good treatment because their men put up laws to protect up them even as the women choose the wrong path to follow.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 11:10am On Jun 22, 2013
toshmann:

I have news for you, it is th responsibility of every man to cater for his WOMAN. Breaking news; non of those girls is MY WOMAN. Not my sister, not my mother not my daughter not even my cousins.
Happy? Cool. So go find their parents and blame them.
Breaking news; I guess there's no husband to blame. So when you talk of men catering for their women there are no men for those girls. The girls have to be marriageable before they can have men. I care about them not because it's my responsibility but bc they are human.

But since you just want to blame Naija men, go ahead an have a field day.

Naija-Russians, you are hereby exonerated. Keep effing around and. I got news for y'all; No ONE CAN RUN AWAY FROM PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY.

If your Russian clients give you $1million, Toshmann will not get a dime, if they give you virus, toshman won't get any, if the kill y'all. Toshmann still breathes. Close your legs and read your books. Think about your future children, when they see your photos in the Internet. Kim kardashian is trying to buy out all the sexy videos she made in her mad days, but no she can't.

Think girls, think. Toshmann has his own life and problems to cater for.

As for you gbaky, congratulations, you won the argument. What next? Nothing but more Naija-Russians since you've relieved them of the moral burden of their own stuff

Nonsense!

No I have not won the argument. Unless you admit the male relatives of those ladies failed them, left them without a choice but to prostitute. After all, our culture taught us communal living. Thus, it isn't just husbands that are meant to protect women but their uncles, male cousins, fathers, brothers etc.

The men in the communities of those women failed them.

90% of leaders, rapists, armed robbers, cheats, kidnappers, ritualists, killers, fraudsters etc in Nigeria are men. These men have failed the Nigerian woman and because of their failure, their women are failing them too.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by babychild(f): 12:24pm On Jun 22, 2013
D men r 2 b blame cos wen dey r opportune 2 make it dey leave 4 d foreign ladies 4 marriage.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by jascon1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
Why nairaland dey hide posts? If democracy no dey here abeg na to waka o. Let ppl express emselves in whatever way abeg!undecided
In case the poster know who dey carry girls go abeg link me up, my neigbour dey ask

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by GooseBaba: 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Have you ever seen a white female stripper? Have you ever seen a female Nigerian stripper? Have you seen a professional white female prostitute? Have you ever seen a female Nigerian professional prostitute?

If you have one thing most men would notice is that the white woman is not just for the money but the joy and satisfaction her client will get while the Nigerian is all about the money.

Our culture and religion obligated men to cater for their women. The men are to create the opportunities and environment for their women to thrive. Why have the black men failed to do this?

These women in foreign countries selling their bodies, do you know that majority of them are below 18 years? Were are their fathers, brothers, uncles and kinsman? Why choose prostitution, something that harms them the most? What makes a mother push her daughter into prostitution?

The core reason is that their society failed them. And any prosperous and enabling society is a direct handiwork of its men.

Why have you a black man failed your society thereby failing your women. Why have you left your women with no choice but to sell their dignity to perform your duty? Why can't you build your society the way you built that of another race?

Most importantly why why can't you man up and take up your responsibilities so that your women wouldn't have to and an end can be put to this source of embarrassment to our entire society?

YEPARIPAA..! The Gods of my forefathers make una come hear tori...

So what you are actually saying is that white prostitute or stripper engage in this acts because they are having fun. The line of argument is leaning towards that of an inferiority complex.

And yes I have seen, smacked and felt loads of white, Asians and black strippers. But I have only seen these same categories as prostitute. And YES they all did it for money, not because they liked pleasing men. They all have excuses and reasons, kids, school fees, rent and all other B.S. now if you bring underage to the mix, I can authoritatively tell you that madness is not peculiar to any race, gender or creed.

On the other hand, you hold African men responsible for building a foundation that women can find themselves and thrive. Are you subscribing that we hold on to the ways of are forefathers ? Even back then women still controlled resources.

When a woman succeeds in Nigeria she does not thank men as a gender, she thanks the men in her life that made it possible, not African men in general. So blaming African men in general carries no weigh on personal decisions or accomplishment.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by GooseBaba: 4:44pm On Jun 22, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Exactly what am saying. Have you seen the way the way the white strippers are treated? Can you compare that with how Nigerian Strippers are treated?

The strippers still get good treatment because their men put up laws to protect up them even as the women choose the wrong path to follow.

I guess you don't read the newspapers or watch crime show and see how this assets are drugged and smacked around. Meanwhile strippers or prostitute are protected like any assets, however, when they need to be set straight they get the PI..MP HAND...there are secular laws for everyone and a separate underground rules and regulations for this industry set by the regulating bodies that consists of madams, pimps, club owners and the list goes on.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by GooseBaba: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2013
jascon1: Why nairaland dey hide posts? If democracy no dey here abeg na to waka o. Let ppl express emselves in whatever way abeg!undecided
In case the poster know who dey carry girls go abeg link me up, my neigbour dey ask

shocked shocked shocked your neighbor dey ask...." LMAO
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 22, 2013
babychild: D men r 2 b blame cos wen dey r opportune 2 make it dey leave 4 d foreign ladies 4 marriage.
are you feeling hurt cos no black man has married you yet?...just asking!
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by anonymous6(f): 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
weird

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Marks Houses For Demolition As 1 Dies, 10 Hospitalised / Wike Says Rent Seekers Frustrating Peace Efforts In PDP / Court Bars Labor Party's Chairman, Others From Parading As National Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.