Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,713 members, 7,820,493 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador (18011 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by DrDoGood1(m): 5:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=SniperInADiaper]

My dads Oyinbo tongue[/quote

Oyinbo ko albino ni?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Toshlight, I hope you're not making a joke out of this

It's not funny....it's highly dangerous.

Many do this out of ignorance and out of choice

Russia of all places.....why would Nigerian women go to Russia when France, Uk, London etc dey?

Do I look like I'm kidding? Those girls don't know the real Russia. They won't come back alive. Those who do will be badly battered emotionally and physically. And the bigger picture is that they will marry. . . . Marry who? Marry Nigerian men. They will come with diseases, depravity, violence etc which they will bring into marriages. And some of them may become nollywood stars and heroines for the younger generation.

It's Nigeria's social structure that is under attack here.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 50calibre(m): 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

And how long will it take for this cure to hit the African continent?

Lol Bill gates will bring it to Africa as soon as it comes out, that is if the cure doesn't originate from Africa
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Stop. Insulting Nigerian women to elevate women of other race

It's dry

Protect your women no matter what. We bear your children

We continue this life cycle

Yes, you provide sperm, but if we refuse to carry your children into full term, your sperm would be worthless

Protect and love your women.......stop insulting us

oh common Texas.cowgirl...you insult Nigerien guys all the time in the romance section......i didnt even insult anyone personally it was a general statement... but you....you insult guys personally in the romance section all the time....so why you wanna be angel now?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

They say that because once any white chick is crazy enough to date a negro, she becomes a pariah in the white community.

They reject her bc she first rejected them. What d'you expect to hear tongue

It's like a black guy marrying a babe that has been palling around with white guys. It's some sort of race battle between blacks and whites.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Stop. Insulting Nigerian women to elevate women of other race

It's dry

Protect your women no matter what. We bear your children

We continue this life cycle

Yes, you provide sperm, but if we refuse to carry your children into full term, your sperm would be worthless

Protect and love your women.......stop insulting us

My observation in America:
Whites hate blacks
Asians hate blacks
Arabs hate blacks
Indians hate blacks

Here's the news:
Blacks hate blacks
Black men disparage black women
Black women disparage black men
Black Americans disparage black Africans
Black Caribbeans disparage black Africans
Black Africans hate african Americans
Africans hate other Africans

Either way you put it, the black race is hated

The media presents the black man as violent and criminal and the black woman as unlovable. And we buy into that.

Now Russia of all places are going to fvkk our babes too. They will humiliate them, urinate on them, spit on them, beat them, have disrespectful violent intercourse with them and pay them peanuts. Sometimes they may not even pay them, they may threaten them with deportation. Slaves!!
Slaves

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2013
Double post. This my phone don tire.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Abagworo(m): 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

My observation in America:
Whites hate blacks
Asians hate blacks
Arabs hate blacks
Indians hate blacks

Here's the news:
Blacks hate blacks
Black men disparage black women
Black women disparage black men
Black Americans disparage black Africans
Black Caribbeans disparage black Africans
Black Africans hate african Americans
Africans hate other Africans

Either way you put it, the black race is hated

The media presents the black man as violent and criminal and the black woman as unlovable. And we buy into that.

It all started with European religious imagery where black was associated with evil. We need to love ourselves and realize we are not loved and cannot force ourselves on others for acceptance. I've read on this Nairaland where Somalians and Ethiopians think they are better off being lighter than Bantus, I've read where some Igbos think themselves better off that their dark skin is not as dark as others, I've read that we consume majority of the world skin lightening creams. The list is endless.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jun 20, 2013
Toshlight

I guess I understand your points

Harsh but true

You actually expanded on my initial post on this thread.

I just need you to lessen your finger pointing on Nigerian girls....

Mr knowitall.:

oh common Texas.cowgirl...you insult Nigerien guys all the time in the romance section......i didnt even insult anyone personally it was a general statement... but you....you insult guys personally in the romance section all the time....so why you wanna be angel now?

You dey well so?
When do I post in Romance since you landed on NL?
Me insult Nigerian men? atol atol grin
NigeriEn men, maybe

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by anonimi: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Abagworo:

It all started with European religious imagery where black was associated with evil. We need to love ourselves and realize we are not loved and cannot force ourselves on others for acceptance. I've read on this Nairaland where Somalians and Ethiopians think they are better off being lighter than Bantus, I've read where some Igbos think themselves better off that their dark skin is not as dark as others, I've read that we consume majority of the world skin lightening creams. The list is endless.

How much have black people contributed to modern world?
Look around you, how many of the things you use and have around you are made from black people's innovation and improvement
How much assets/ wealth globally is owned/controlled by black people?
In an extended family, how much respect is given to someone who does not have money to contribute to family activities
Reflect carefully on these things!!!

BTW, I understand Indians also bleach to be lighter skiined.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2013
Now Russia of all places are going to fvkk our babes too. They will humiliate them, urinate on them, spit on them, beat them, have disrespectful violent intercourse with them and pay them peanuts. Sometimes they may not even pay them, they may threaten them with deportation. [size=18pt]Slaves!![/size]
Slaves.

This is very true.....

Let the humiliation of black women continue...

Nigerian people are just ignorant about the world around them....

Russia of all places...chai

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by IGBOSON1: 6:07pm On Jun 20, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

African men suck in bed too tongue

^^^But that's got to be a positive surely? undecided
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 20, 2013
anonimi:
In an extended family, how much respect is given to someone who does not have money to contribute to family activities

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:10pm On Jun 20, 2013
Laalamed: And 90% of pagans are ritual killers.

AND ATLEAST WE DONT SELL OUR WOMEN TO OYINBOS TO SUCK THEIR STUFFS! angry
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2013
It is sad to note that we are right back here again four years after the original story broke. Is it any wonder that a recent report released by US rails against our government's failure to implement even the minimum standards defined in the 2000 Trafficking Victims Protection Act?

DeepZone: MOSCOW SEX MARKET

Nigerian prostitute loses $.36m to mistress

• Pushed down three-story building
By LUCKY NWANKWERE (Just back from Moscow)
Sunday, October 12, 2008

Are you a woman being lured to Moscow, the Russian capital, for prostitution? You had better watch it. You may be heading for an early grave. Moscow is not the best of places for the profession, particularly for blacks. If you dare, you may learn too late, in the hands of a certain group of Russian youths popularly called the ‘skin heads.’

•Maduekwe, Foreign Affairs Minister

Photo: Sun News Publishing

* More Stories on This Section

advertisement
At the time of filing this report, arrangement had been concluded to smuggle three Nigerian girls back to the country from Moscow. They will be returning empty handed after spending nothing less than one and a half years each in Moscow.

Indeed, one of them would be arriving with a serious health problem, having being thrown down from the third floor of an apartment where she had been invited to keep a date with a client.

For the rest of their lives, they would have cause to be thankful to God and the Nigerian Embassy in Moscow headed by Major-General Timothy Shelpidi (rtd) for saving their lives. The girls, like many others in the city, had been taken to Russia by a powerful clique (made up of Nigerians and Russians), which specializes in trafficking Nigerian girls for prostitution.

In keeping with the practice, they were on arrival, handed over to a ‘mistress’, a Russian who deploys them as sex machines, while she smiles to the bank with the proceed.

Madam collects the money, the girls provide the sex

The girls are kept under lock and key and used daily to satisfy the sexual cravings of men. Clients make bookings for the girls through the ‘mistress.’ And none of the girls knows how much each client pays to ‘madam’ to sleep with them. Yet they are taken away to provide sexual satisfaction to men who had paid to the mistress, and returned whenever the task was accomplished. This is a daily routine for the girls.

They don’t touch the money and are not allowed to think for themselves or step outside their confines without the knowledge and approval of the mistress.

The most dangerous aspect of the business is the multiple rape they are subjected to by some of the clients. The Nigerian Ambassador to Russia, Shelpidi, said if only the girls knew the danger inherent in the business, they would never allow themselves to be deceived into coming to the country.

One of the girls had gone to keep a date with a client only to discover that she was to serve as sex machine to several clients, not one, as she had thought.

Multiple sex partners

According to an account, the Nigerian girl was still wondering what was happening, when more of the men began to emerge from the wardrobe in the apartment. She reportedly protested that she would not allow herself to be subjected to the harrowing experience of multiple sex partners.

Flung down from third floor

Angered by her insistence not to ‘co-operate’, the ‘skin heads’ threw her down from the third floor apartment. She miraculously survived but not without serious injury, which even affected her spine. She is among the other two who escaped from their mistresses to the Nigerian Embassy for protective custody, waiting to be brought back to Nigeria.

While lamenting the inability of the relevant authorities back home to fish out the members of the clique and bring them to book, Shelpidi said the lives of more Nigerian girls would be put at risk except concrete steps were taken to stop those behind the shameful act.

Madam confiscates $36, 000

The ambassador said the girls ran to the embassy with only the dress they were wearing, nothing more. One of them reportedly claimed that she fetched over $36,000 (about N4.2 million) for her mistress in the last one year, but was not given a dime.

The envoy also decried the difficulty in hosting the girls in the embassy, pointing out that a lot of money had gone into feeding and providing them clothing materials. Since there is no grant to the embassy for contingency, he explained that the staff of the embassy had resorted to contributing money to take care of the girls in the spirit of being their ‘sisters’ keepers’.

The envoy said he said he had contacted the National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) for possible assistance to fly the victims back to Nigeria.

http://odili.net/news/source/2008/oct/12/509.html
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by kabba7(m): 6:23pm On Jun 20, 2013
[quote author=onitshaigbo]

There are plenty of Hausa prostitutes in Lagos.

Those skimpy commercial. Sex. Hawkers on Ipodo at Ikeja ĄЙd̶̲̥̅̊ those funny ones in gengere sokoto cinema in sokoro are they hausa"s? A bad thing is a bad thing ashawo no be work !
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 6:27pm On Jun 20, 2013
I don't want to live on this planet anymore

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann: I don't want to live on this planet anymore

Choose one

I heard that the Sun is like Miami

4 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Wsdm: 6:32pm On Jun 20, 2013
All human researches are pointing to the fact that women are more than men and human for the first time have refused to find a solution to this menace. Instead of them to refine polygamy to suit individual societal status, they are busy making women sex slaves. What a world!
If you abolish polygamy and embrace monogamy, you get this menace.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 6:38pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Choose one

If my religion permitted suicide I woulda gone by now. The wickedness and evil I see especially in America can turn me into and angry and evil person. And I dont want that. I'm not a hater. I just wish I can disappear. I don't watch cable news anymore, don't listen to radio, I'm off Facebook, no more YouTube. but even here in nairaland where I thought in my naivety that I may find me some peace of mind and manage the good old tribalism I knew all my life, I still see this kind of stuff in front page. angry

I can't help but click, I can't help but read. I can't help but get annoyed. angry

I'm dead serious. This kind of thing gets under my skin.

[size=5pt]If I get off nairaland, my next port of relaxation would be nightclubs. . . and in this dangerous gun loving wicked and racist America you don't want to be out at night a lot. And when I see dem pretty babes I can't help but make a move and that may get some armed peeps angry grin[/size]

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2013
toshmann:

If my religion permitted suicide I woulda gone by now. The wickedness and evil I see especially in America can turn me into and angry and evil person. And I dont want that. I'm not a hater. I just wish I can disappear. I don't watch cable news anymore, don't listen to radio, I'm off Facebook, no more YouTube. but even here in nairaland where I thought in my naivety that I may find me some peace of mind and manage the good old tribalism I knew all my life, I still see this kind of stuff in front page. angry

I can't help but click, I can't help but read. I can't help but get annoyed. angry

I'm dead serious. This kind of thing gets under my skin.

[size=5pt]If I get off nairaland, my next port of relaxation would be nightclubs. . . and in this dangerous gun loving wicked and racist America you don't want to be out at night a lot. And when I see dem pretty babes I can't help but make a move and that may get some armed peeps angry grin[/size]

awwwwwww eyah

Now you make me wanna cry.....

I can lend you my thick skin....I get am die.

Don't commit suicide o...I'm serious.

Why go to the night club, I heard that painting and dancing club do wonders wink

Which state you dey, if you don't mind me asking
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by biafranqueen: 6:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Is there a way to stop Nigerian prostitute in Eastern Nigeria from coming home?

I bet you, in l10 years, Nigeria will be the capital of Black nation with the most infected HIV victims
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
biafranqueen: Really do you always have to hate on Eastern Babes your here fighting for 9ja women rights but always find away to put down Igbo women embarassed

I actually meant to write Eastern Europe.....Why would I say "Eastern Nigerian" from coming home when they're already home. Biko chill jor. Ki lon se e?

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by biafranqueen: 6:54pm On Jun 20, 2013
Ok my bad sorry about that I was really surprised no love loss
Texas.Cowgirl:

I actually meant to write Eastern Europe.....Why would I say "Eastern Nigerian" from coming home when they're already home. Biko chill jor. Ki lon se e?

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by 76Naira(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
Sadly, some of them will end up in organs market.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by rash47(m): 7:05pm On Jun 20, 2013
victorv12: The Nigeria police and immigration are useless! The funny thing about this slave trade business is that, the police and immigration agents knows the cartels behind this racketeering. Instead, they collect money and sit down and our people being sold to the white supremacist and our sisters being subjected to dehumanization. I swear, the people behind this racket and their cohorts, home and away , their entire generation shall never know peace. Any government officials and ambassadors... yes, I heard they too make money from the business, anyone of them that's involve in the business, their entire generation to come shall be enslaved. And to all those new lazy generation wives that sees having girls below the age of sixteen has house help and use them as helper at home and subject them to funny things, God will surely punish you'll!! Because it's only in Nigeria I see girls below Twelve years of age being used as helpers at home and being maltreated. If you need a helper at home, search for a professional nanny not using under aged girls and enslave them under your poo! Lazy ass African magic DSTV women!!

Good good,preacing on bro women have done the most damage in today's ever deteriorating world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Blasts Fayose For Opposing Buhari's China Deal / El-Rufai: "APC Members With 2019 Presidential Ambition Are After Me" / Don’t Accept Pdp’s Apology, Tinubu Tells Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.