Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador (18022 Views)

Protest In Abuja For The Expulsion Of Saeed-Koozechi Iranian Ambassador / Buhari Meets With Nigerian Girls Who Bagged First Class In India (Photos) / Nigeria Turns To Russia And China For Military Hardware Against Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

are Russians considered Oyinbo?

No, they're Chinese wink

Northern Chinese......

India......Asians

Chinese.......Asians

Russians.......Chinese.........Asians

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Miles78(f): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2013
50calibre:

Cure for HIV is near, so don't be surprised if one of these days, you hear there is a cure.

Besides when it comes to HIV population, South Africa and Zimbabwe are still world leaders and will remain so for a very long time
Mr 50calibre, stop being arrogant and deal with the issue at hand. Leave SA and ZIm out of this and if u hv nothing better to say, just SHUT UP!
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

African women as failed us in bed...

Is this the best excuse you have?

From the phone, computer, television, aeroplane, medicine to the dress you put on were invented by a white man.

Now your women go to a country that hates them to make money. Money that will take care of their family. Something that their fathers and brothers should be doing if they weren't so lazy and full of excuses.

*You and your kind should be ashamed of yourselves.

*You should be ashamed that the white man came into your land and made you slaves.

*You should be ashamed that 100% of what you consume come from the white man.

*You should be ashamed that it took the women in your midst years back for you to fight for freedom.

*You should be ashamed that years after you gained freedom your countries are in rot.

*You should be ashamed that the most developed countries in Africa are those with whites.

*You should be ashamed that the biggest companies in all African countries are financed/owned by whites.

*You should be ashamed that your women are going for voluntary molestation in the land of the same race of people that involuntarily molested their mothers in the presence of your fathers.

* you should be ashamed of all the women of different races whom your kind knocked up and left to cater for their offsprings.

*Most of all, you should be ashamed of this silly excuse you put up.

PS: women are good in bed to the degree their male partners taught them. If white women are good in bed, it is because their men taught them well. If African women are bad in bed, it is because (like some one wrote earlier) you suck.

Have you seen Marsha Thompson and Thandie Newton? They are one the hottest bi-racial Ladies and you know what they had black mothers. If any black lady looks ugly to you; it is indeed because the sperm that created her is ugly.

7 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 21, 2013
gbaky_floor:

From the phone, computer, television, aeroplane, medicine to the dress you put on were invented by a white man.

Now your women go to a country that hates them to make money. Money that will take care of their family. Something that their fathers and brothers should be doing if they weren't so lazy and full of excuses.

*You should be ashamed that the white man came into your land and made you slaves.

*You should be ashamed that it took the women in your midst years back for you to fight for freedom.

*You should be ashamed that years after you gained freedom your countries are in rot.

*You should be ashamed that the most developed countries in Africa are those with whites.

*You should be ashamed that the biggest companies in all African countries are financed/owned by whites.

*You should be ashamed that your women are going for voluntary molestation in the land of the same race of people that involuntarily molested their mothers in the presence of your fathers.

* you should be ashamed of all the women of different races whom your kind knocked up and left to cater for their offsprings.

PS: women are good in bed to the degree their male partners taught them. If white women are good in bed, it is because their men taught them well. If African women are bad in bed, it is because (like some one wrote earlier) you suck.

Have you seen Marsha Thompson and Thandie Newton? They are one the hottest bi-racial Ladies and you know what they had black mothers. If any black lady looks ugly to you; it is indeed because the sperm that created her is ugly.

Holy shiiit it looks like you had a lot of pent up anger that you had to release.....but am not ashamed of anything.....so I should be ashamed that Asewos are going abroad? how is that my fault? if anything I blame Nigerian women for failing to raise their daughters properly....how can you say that 100% of what i consume comes from the white man? did they invent..Iyan, rice, ogede, or eba? why are you talking like an Omo jatijati, radarada?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by supaeagles(m): 1:10am On Jun 21, 2013
toshmann:
;DAnyway it doesn't feel that way here in Ohio. Here everybody wants to be white. Infact e be like say I'm the only one who hangs out with whites without hating on blacks. See black girls in Ohio wey manage get one white bobo the next thing she says is I hate black guys, black guys this, black guys that. And I take my "aghugho" eyes and look at their white boyfriends and I see immediately that he doesn't even love the black girl. He's just using her. Same for the guys. Once they manage get some tired white chick they start ranting black girls this black girls that. Ok, black girls really make it hard for us to love them but I won't go telling my white friends that black girls are bad, I'll rather say it here in nairaland. Only) Ohio is annoying. Okay it is one of those states that are over 80-85% white but the level of bigotry I see here is horrible. If I was not educated or if I didn't have the privilege of being Toshmann, self confident, self loving (but not selfish), knowledgeable dude, I woulda bought into this bigotry and started hating myself or my race. Even in church I see the bigotry. angry So bro, here in Ohio, everyone pretends to be white. Even some Nigerians wey black like charcoal de claim lift skin grin , I shame for my peeps. embarassed
Others de form accent grin , they remind me of nollywood girls who claim oyibo accent in movies grin

Ok oh - sorry to hear your experience. Not sure if you are studying in Ohio but when you finish make you go betta places : East coast (Ny, nj, pa), West coast, Texas , ATL - you will surely have better experiences and be surrounded by progressives there.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by justmenoni: 1:24am On Jun 21, 2013
Imagine.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

we tell them Russia is not a destination for prostitutes yet they still come.”

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by bratan(m): 1:46am On Jun 21, 2013
chasitty123:

isn't variety the spice of life?

Word Bro!!! Come to think of it, most Russian men have not tasted black cunt before. Those who have, share their experience with great pride, making others eager to taste one. This makes the demand high.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 21, 2013
Mr knowitall.:

Holy shiiit it looks like you had a lot of pent up anger that you had to release.....but am not ashamed of anything.....so I should be ashamed that Asewos are going abroad? how is that my fault? if anything I blame Nigerian women for failing to raise their daughters properly....how can you say that 100% of what i consume comes from the white man? did they invent..Iyan, rice, ogede, or eba? why are you talking like an Omo jatijati, radarada?

You are using food as example? If the white didn't invent lorry and it's like for transportation, will you get any of such food to eat in this present time?

Oh yes blame the Nigerian women for failing to raise their daughters properly! After all if their fathers, husbands and brothers had performed their obligations of providing for such women, will there be need for the women to sell their bodies to anyone?.

I do understand you are a black man, you can't afford to take the blame. The blame has to go to other races, your fathers or African women. Your are only continuing the same line of actions black men before took.

Other races are progressing because their men are taking responsibility for their actions while your race is stagnant because you the black men are blaming everybody but yourselves for the problems at hand.

I expect that from men like you. The same lineage of men who sold their own race yet put the blame on white people.

4 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by skyluv2000(m): 4:20am On Jun 21, 2013
[color=#770077][/color]
pboiskinpy: O ije Uwa...
grin
pboiskinpy: O ije Uwa...
nna m, obughi ije otu ubochi, ebe oku nyuru awusa owala
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by InvertedHammer: 5:05am On Jun 21, 2013
/

As in Buy 1, Get 10 free.

Else how can you explain 200 babes in 1 month?

//

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by tpia5: 5:08am On Jun 21, 2013
@ topic

lord have mercy, black women have suffered.

na wa for slavery.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:13am On Jun 21, 2013
tpia@:
@ topic

lord have mercy, black women have suffered.

na wa for slavery.

This one na small. Check out this link. African girls paid peanuts ( equivalent of approximately $50-$60 to have intercourse with a dog on camera. College students)

https://www.nairaland.com/1308198/another-sad-black-story#15983074
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by anonimi: 6:03am On Jun 21, 2013
gbaky_floor:

I have enjoyed your two posts on this page as the bitter truth about our hopeless yet REDEEMABLE situation, which is anchored principally on our inability to take responsibility for our acts and their outcomes.
Hence we continue to be deeply religious and generallly primitive.

However the above excerpt is not true. What happened (and is happening as with this story here) is worse than that. Our great grand parents hunted down their relations and fellow Africans to be sold first to Arabs and later to whites. In fact when the whites conscience was touched and they decided to stop some Africans actually wrote to continue selling their own people. shocked shocked shocked
Indeed we have no sense of shame whatsoever.
None!!!

BTW, the first recorded slave transaction is the sale of a Jewish boy, Joseph/Yussuf to Egyptian Arabs in the Bible.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by OneNaira6: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2013
gbaky_floor:

STANDING OVATION.

Till the point you started insulting black men. I hope you don't think all are like that.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by bibigirl07: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2013
One_Naira:

STANDING OVATION.

Till the point you started insulting black men. I hope you don't think all are like that.

Excuse me, mister. There is no insult in this perfectly stated home and abroad truths written here. This is just IT. The bane of the issue. Women should be protected from dis-basement and mis-use. Who should do this better than our "MEN"? Where are they? The best of them are the agbada wearing, corruption foul-mouthed politicians. The worst of them are the paraga drinking, HIV infested, agberos worming the streets. The average ones? Well, look around u: what do u see? Tie-wearing, file carrying willy-nillies looking for a rich girl to bail them out of their miserable lives.

Now, I have written the insults.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Miles78(f): 9:19am On Jun 21, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Now your women go to a country that hates them to make money. Money that will take care of their family. Something that their fathers and brothers should be doing if they weren't so * lazy and full of excuses.
*You should be ashamed that even this pc , pad or

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Miles78(f): 9:21am On Jun 21, 2013
[/b] [b]* They should be ashamed that even this pc, Pad or phone they are using to diss black women has been invented by a white man.

3 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 11:08am On Jun 21, 2013
bibigirl07:

Excuse me, mister. There is no insult in this perfectly stated home and abroad truths written here. This is just IT. The bane of the issue. Women should be protected from dis-basement and mis-use. Who should do this better than our "MEN"? Where are they? The best of them are the agbada wearing, corruption foul-mouthed politicians. The worst of them are the paraga drinking, HIV infested, agberos worming the streets. The average ones? Well, look around u: what do u see? Tie-wearing, file carrying willy-nillies looking for a rich girl to bail them out of their miserable lives.

Now, I have written the insults.

And so, congratulations girl. You've got the perfect excuse. Blame the men. If at some point you decide to voluntarily get abused by white men in Europe or America, you can always blame the men. Not your fault.

What happened to personal responsibility?
What happened to personal dignity?
There are poor people all over the world. Some CHOOSE to work hard to earn whatever they can. Others CHOOSE to sell their dignity. Let me tell you something girl, there area by things that are not under your control but at the same time, some things are in your power.

And so this dude has come here and told you what you want to hear, and suddenly you've relieved the girls of all responsibility for their own folly. Guess what? Whatever you say, those Girls went there on their own, their choice, their body, their life. They didnt go in chains. Good luck to them. Blame the black man, the world's favourite side kick.

I reiterate yhis age old dictum,

White people are wicked
Black people are stupid

It makes a perfect combination. Na look I dey look una.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 11:11am On Jun 21, 2013
Miles78: [/b] [b]* They should be ashamed that even this pc, Pad or phone they are using to diss black women has been invented by a white man.

My iPhone was invented by Steve Jobs. He's Syrian. His father is Syrian, rejected by his mothers family. He was able to do this bc he had opportunities which were created in the worlds greatest country--the United States. A country built by the genocide of a race( native Americans) and enslavement of another ( blacks) but a country that is changing today gradually towards fairness and equity.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by juman(m): 11:37am On Jun 21, 2013
God knows how many of our nigerian girls traffick out to various countries daily. Nigeria has failed the masses.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Yujin(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Its heart-rending hearing such news. Its more worrisome to know that even within Nigeria mort of the 'littlegirls' that prostitutes to the pilfering elites do so out of poverty. Pls tell me: who then will bell the cat?
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
One_Naira:

STANDING OVATION.

No all are not like that but majority are which is why we are in such a mess.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2013
toshmann:

My iPhone was invented by Steve Jobs. He's Syrian. His father is Syrian, rejected by his mothers family. He was able to do this bc he had opportunities which were created in the worlds greatest country--the United States. A country built by the genocide of a race( native Americans) and enslavement of another ( blacks) but a country that is changing today gradually towards fairness and equity.

Like seriously why all these half baked excuses. Steve Job is Syrian but excelled in USA because he had opportunities?

The same USA with great number of blacks who have refused to make use of the bountiful opportunities.

The same USA that some black women had reduced to prostitution to cater for her children because the baby daddies refuses to take responsibility for their children.

The same USA that the black men will blame all but themselves for their predicament.

2 Likes

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 5:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Like seriously why all these half baked excuses. Steve Job is Syrian but excelled in USA because he had opportunities?

The same USA with great number of blacks who have refused to make use of the bountiful opportunities.

The same USA that some black women had reduced to prostitution to cater for her children because the baby daddies refuses to take responsibility for their children.

The same USA that the black men will blame all but themselves for their predicament.

Exactly!
The same USA that Obama excelled and became president

The same USA that Collin Powell excelled and became a decorated general

The same USA that Eric Holder became attorney General

The same USA that Toshmann will excel in, has no baby mama, no crime record, no issues with police not Ben a ticket and is pursuing his career privately without public recognition.

Yes, but somehow it's toshmann's fault that 200 girls from his native Nigeria who can't close their legs decided to go and voluntarily get dehumanized. Yes. It's my fault.

You're so bent on attacking the black man that you've completely exonerated the very girls that went into voluntary dehumanization.

I ask again, where is personal responsibility?

I understand your hating on the black man, that is normal, I live in Ohio. Here everybody hates the black man (except promiscuous white girls) but what I don't understand is why you don't even want to mention the person who voluntarily goes to be a white man's bedroom slave in Russia.
And expectedly, you already have supporters. Congratulates.

1 Like

Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by GooseBaba: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2013
gbaky_floor:

No all are not like that but majority are which is why we are in such a mess.

Aunty mi.. How did you arrive at that your "majority" conclusion.?

I don't get it, you use a macro blanket of economic proportion to debase a particular gender and race. While ignoring the micro accomplishment of the same gender & race towards the growth of the white man's accomplishment.

Aunty mi you need major history lesson. Do we now accuse the Russian men for not taking care of their women, since any major city in the world one visit there are always Russian punny available even in naija...the difference is in their quality control.

You ignore the stupidity of the girls, their greed in the name of hustle. You even ignored the mother in the write up that wants her daughter to continue the lifestyle. But you are quick to blame the black man for the personal decision of an individual that happens to be a woman.

With your rationale, any time I see a white prostitute or a stripper I should blame the white man. Or is the white man exempt because he built sky scrapers and dildos.

You accused others for playing the blame game, but you forget that you yourself you are soaked in the blame game. In fact ehh.! your blame game no make sense. How can you blame a race or gender for the personal decisions of an individual...
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by toshmann(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2013
GooseBaba:

Aunty mi.. How did you arrive at that your "majority" conclusion.?

I don't get it, you use a macro blanket of economic proportion to debase a particular gender and race. While ignoring the micro accomplishment of the same gender & race towards the growth of the white man's accomplishment.

Aunty mi you need major history lesson. Do we now accuse the Russian men for not taking care of their women, since any major city in the world one visit there are always Russian punny available even in naija...the difference is in their quality control.

You ignore the stupidity of the girls, their greed in the name of hustle. You even ignored the mother in the write up that wants her daughter to continue the lifestyle. But you are quick to blame the black man for the personal decision of an individual that happens to be a woman.

With your rationale, any time I see a white prostitute or a stripper I should blame the white man. Or is the white man exempt because he built sky scrapers and dildos.

You accused others for playing the blame game, but you forget that you yourself you are soaked in the blame game. In fact ehh.! your blame game no make sense. How can you blame a race or gender for the personal decisions of an individual...

He can't even talk of personal responsibility. Are they kids? We can't even use poverty as an excuse for this bc I too I grew up without a silver spoon. But I had parents who brought me up to take responsibility. And I choose to be responsible. Just like millions of other girls in Nigeria too, so these girls going to Russia have no solid excuse.

And yet he wants to blame me for the girls voluntary servitude.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by Policewoman(f): 7:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Please, why aren't we trafficking Nigerian men?

Thought European women enjoy black meat....

Just wondering why women are the only victims of trafficking
Because Punnies sell better than Dicks.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by GooseBaba: 8:21pm On Jun 21, 2013
toshmann:

He can't even talk of personal responsibility. Are they kids? We can't even use poverty as an excuse for this bc I too I grew up without a silver spoon. But I had parents who brought me up to take responsibility. And I choose to be responsible. Just like millions of other girls in Nigeria too, so these girls going to Russia have no solid excuse.

And yet he wants to blame me for the girls voluntary servitude.

You said it.. "Personal responsibility" this is the Koko of the matter. He/her logic is absurd. It's like police apprehending a group of thieves or yahoo yahoo boys, but then turn around and blame women in general by pin-pointing their short-comings.
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by hiuser(m): 9:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
When you trade the product it is of good quality, real mamas and it needs too look good!

Like big brother!
Re: 200 Nigerian Girls Trafficked To Russia Monthly – Ambassador by hiuser(m): 9:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
GooseBaba:

You said it.. "Personal responsibility" this is the Koko of the matter. He/her logic is absurd. It's like police apprehending a group of thieves or yahoo yahoo boys, but then turn around and blame women in general by pin-pointing their short-comings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Reply To Reno Omokri: How Mbaka Openly Criticised Buhari / Wait For God To Decide Next Ogun Governor, - Obasanjo Tells Amosun / Muhammadu Buhari Leaves Legacy Of Kidnapping, Inflation And Debt - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.