Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:55 AM

Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (25594 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Invite Fuji Singer Pasuma To Perform In Crusade / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by mko2005: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2013
Frankie9ice:

Please simply visit Redemption Camp on the Lagos-Ibadan Express before you start blabbing rubbish here.
Trust me,...its a done deal already. Church business is the hottest thing in Africa today,and especially Nigeria.
Just last week I learnt reliably that a bishop somewhere recently gave a private university (which belongs to a church,...and not even that bishop's church) in Nasarawa a donation of N120 million to build a Faculty. This is not 'dem say dem say', the construction of that Faculty building has began already. Tell me,...where did a Pastor/Bishop get N120 Mill?
Are u saying the bishop stole the money ? Wen Christ fed 5,000 men excluding children,where did HE get the money to buy the food for those thousands of people.Christians should speak like Christians(show love even to their enemies) and not throw stones at them selves.Allow unbelievers that we have been praying for their conviction/conversion by the holy spirit do all that.The kingdom business is a good business and there is nothing the devil can do about it ! What is the bishop's sin ? That he gave 120 million to a school for building and so what ? If he fails to donate,you will abuse and reign curses on him,if he donates just 10,000 naira,you will call him a joker now that he has given u are here asking nairalanders who gave him (bishop)money to make such a huge donation. Is my money missing ? No ! I dnt think ur money or any of the nairalanders' is missing ! did he steal the money from the church ? The church members would have told us. If you say he stole from God,then you dnt have to worry becos it's God's money and not urs becos God will fight HIS fight wen the time comes. You want to know where the money he donated came from ? Church donations,offerings,gifts,pledges,profits from investments and probably tithes as well ! Let us show love even to our enemies ! For every original,there must be fake ! Come to think of it,how much have we given to the church as christians since we started with God ?
God help us

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by daylae(m): 1:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
sheyie2007: Nigeria's major export = pastors grin
God has specifically targetted nigeria for this purpose.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by abhosts(m): 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Congrats to them! RCCG is now bigger than many Christian Denominations put together.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by mko2005: 1:45pm On Jun 23, 2013
frosbel: I wonder what RCCG is doing for their millions of impoverished members not to talk of the poor in the country.

Please see the words of Christ to his disciples :
Mark 14:7 ''The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me''
See also a line from the old covenant :
There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Israelites who are poor and needy in your land.-Deutronomy 15:11

There is nothing the rccg can do to eradicate poverty.They can only try like they have been doing.
God help us all

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by wellmax(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2013
ATM-CARD:
.U're a big FOOL.Must u reply a post?Ewu

Would Christ give such a response?

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by 2rhymestharap(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
I have calculatd the offering...

Me seff wan turn pastor tongue
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by lacasa: 2:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
wellmax:

Would Christ give such a response?

Lmao grin
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 23, 2013
frodobee: Offering time. 10,000*$10=100K.
1MIL*10=?
Okay, tithe nko? 10% of .....
It is gradually making sense, monthly change of private jet, that is the type of miracle i need in my life now.

Financial Analyst. You can't be blamed after all.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by sonogo(m): 2:09pm On Jun 23, 2013
Why going to those places? Us/uk. As big as guangzhou in china is they have one catholic church and chinese pupolation is a billion+. Tell your nigerian investors[pastors] to take christainity chinese.

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by metti(m): 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
ATM-CARD:
And must you insult him? Is that what Redeem taught you?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by metti(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2013
toluxa1: [size=18pt]It is the Redeemed Church not Redeem Church[/size]
This one na grammer!!!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by flexymole: 2:22pm On Jun 23, 2013
i am sorry to say this, This church leaders re acquirin wealth in d name of d church as an organisation while d numba of poor pple kip risin in dia congregation.

now to d topic, pls invest in souls ooooo not material n earthly tinz....
spiricocoo pple...gbam
mi can't follow dem ooo
na mi n my God.

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Bosdem(f): 2:28pm On Jun 23, 2013
The church is marching on, Glory to God!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olawalemanog: 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
ATM-CARD:
I can't see the difference between the two of you. For God's sake must you insult someone whose view is different from yours? Haba!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by flexymole: 2:36pm On Jun 23, 2013
m.k.o2005:

Mark 14:7 ''The poor you will always have with you, and you can help them any time you want. But you will not always have me''
There will always be poor people in the land. Therefore I command you to be openhanded toward your fellow Israelites who are poor and needy in your land.-Deutronomy 15:11

There is nothing the rccg can do to eradicate poverty.They can only try like they have been doing.
God help us all
haven read tru ur say on d above issue, i ve one or two question for u.
1. is it d will of God that poor pple should abound witout being help. dy re d sheeps, but dy help d sheperd get rich n live in poverty. y dnt dy sheperd do likewise. Jesus chose to borrow a mule for his triumphant entry inti jerusalem, its for a reason, if it was men of God today the will use chariots.

2. abt havin d poor always among d congregation, i want u to knw dat he(Jesus Christ) said inasmuch as u feed n cloth d poor u hv done so to me...

now brother quit backin dis men of God n have a conviction for wat service to God on earth really means.
and please stop quotin too much bible cos everytin d bible says is in twos, it is a two egde sword, balancin each oda.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by andyanders: 2:49pm On Jun 23, 2013
May God take glory and may the church continue to prosper.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by akandejames: 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
despite all these, nigerians are still poor, uneducated, gullible, corrupt, exploited locally & internationally, unliberated, ridiculed and the list goes. if what we preach is as good as it sounds, shouldn't we be better of by today. of what use is power wielded by a man that cannot deliver his neighbor from the disease that devours his nation yet he exploits their weakness the more. it's disheartening that my people are blinded by sentiment and this is drawing us all closer and closer to the END. FOLLOWERS MUST ASK QUESTIONS, DEMAND CREDIBLE ANSWERS FROM OUR LEADERS BE IT POLITICAL, RELIGIOUS, TRADITIONAL, COMMUNITY etc. The business centers have flourished only because we followed blindly... May God open our eyes and mind to see clearly

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by cold(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2013
1 million capacity camp. Yeah right,nigga please! Besides,i can't fathom why people who keep telling anyone who cares to listen that this world is not their home,they're just passing through keep acquiring,accumulating & stacking. Yet,too so many,it's perfectly ok. All's fair & just so long as it is done in the name of God. Smh!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by beethoven: 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
The church didn't just acquire the property, the property has been bought and used for years for the annual Convention. I wonder where these reporters get their own news from.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olarkaycee(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2013
Glory be to Almighty God.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Originalsly: 2:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
sonogo: Why going to those places? Us/uk. As big as guangzhou in china is they have one catholic church and chinese pupolation is a billion+. Tell your nigerian investors[pastors] to take christainity chinese.
Good question. If the priority of the church was to be spreading the gospel and saving souls then China would have been the #1 priority. Is it? Why target the US? ...because that's where there is a large concentration of African immigrants and they are the targets. The church is in tbe US but who are the majority of its members? Do I have fo say?

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by 25omega(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
babyosisi:

I am so happy for them

http://odili.net/news/source/2013/jun/20/335.html

hey were you at the wedding of my cousin at that place yesterday?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by ziccoit: 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
There are some businesses that can never go south in as much as human beings are still living on Earth surface . One of them is Churching business. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by PastorKun(m): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
sonogo: Why going to those places? Us/uk. As big as guangzhou in china is they have one catholic church and chinese pupolation is a billion+. Tell your nigerian investors[pastors] to take christainity chinese.

Because rccg targets the place they can reap the highest financial returns on their investment. Whereas in the US there is a ready market, in china the market is virtually non existent. The motive here is return on investment and NOT spreading the gospel which may gulp a lot of money and bring in no financial rewards.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Okijajuju1(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us all

Please explain this quote!

Jesus spoke about a particular issue and now it's become a mantra.. undecided

Well sucks to be poor.... That's why I hustle super hard.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by akandejames: 3:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
Originalsly: Good question. If the priority of the church was to be spreading the gospel and saving souls then China would have been the #1 priority. Is it? Why target the US? ...because that's where there is a large concentration of African immigrants and they are the targets. The church is in tbe US but who are the majority of its members? Do I have fo say?

Not until the world is replaced by people with wisdom and discerning minds like yours, worshiping God will never be meaningful. its being so abused that it became mundane and ordinary. We have been given intellect so that we can reason, peruse and meditate the words from our Creator. The message is for those who can reason, who knows why they are accepting a faith, people who looks at the sky, the sea , the mountain and say, these are not mere coincidence but truly wants to know WHO is behind this edifices. it will take you lots of commitment and deep research to truly know God. That knowledge is your sword to defeat the devil (lies) both in its human and extraterrestrial form.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by charrles: 3:19pm On Jun 23, 2013
Glorry be 2 d almyty God..
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Ayatullah(m): 3:20pm On Jun 23, 2013
abu12: Lord help me to show your LOVE to my neighbours. And grant this country(nigeria) good leaders.

Our Father,

Who art in heaven,

hallowed be thy name,

thy kingdom come,

thy will be done,

on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day,

our daily bread,

and forgive us our trespasses,

as we forgive those

who trespass against us,

and lead us not into temptation,

but deliver us from evil.

Amen

Is it GOD that lead people into temptation or SATAN? Another STRONG FACT that the Bible has been tampered with!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by PastorKun(m): 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2013
m.k.o2005:

God help us all

Are you sure you actually understand the two scriptures you quoted in their proper context? Cause if you do you would realize that it actually contradicts your position and indicts rccg for mis appropriation of church funds.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Kelvin4224: 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2013
bella berry: This church is really growing massively. even if each member from the 1M should pay $1 tithe each,you do the counting. cool
see as u sitdown dey calculate another man income

Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Is The World Really About To Come To An End? / Always Thinking Of Sex, Sport Bet Among Others, How Do I Stay Focused In Church

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51