Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:43 PM

Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (25275 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Invite Fuji Singer Pasuma To Perform In Crusade / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Ayatullah(m): 7:03pm On Jun 23, 2013
[color=#000099]
sbaks: Tank GOD 4 d church. Sign JESUS is coming soon. The church wil fill d whole world in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN

With you people's greed for the things of this world in contrast to Jesus teachings are you sure you really want Jesus to come soon?

2 Likes

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 23, 2013
wow! am so gratefull to papa God for his love towRd us in ds last days, I am happy dt d gospel is gaining ground in d nations of d world...May d name of d Lord b glorified.I pray dt as we wax great and move forward May it bring glory to God.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
frosbel: And by the way Jesus came to save MEN not pull crowds.
Some people just sit down and type rubbish. Did you even read the bible to see how crowds were following. NA ENVY BE YOUR PROBLEM. God will give u d solution. Sorry! Pele

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 7:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
frosbel: And by the way Jesus came to save MEN not pull crowds.
Some people just sit down and type rubbish. Did you even read the bible to see how crowds were following Jesus. NA ENVY BE YOUR PROBLEM. God will give u d solution. Sorry! Pele
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2013
babestell:
Thank God for what exactly? That the church is building an arena that they can never fill?
those of you that say it can not be filled have certainly not been to the redemption camp in Lagos. When God does his miracles there, even CNN will cover it.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Lovine: 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 7:46pm On Jun 23, 2013
To all of you who always complain when men of God wax great, na wa o. When Adeboye left his PhD and started working for God, nobody saw him. Now God is blessing him and you are complaining. Stay there, don't find work to do. If u think its so easy, pls leave your job and start a church, then come back and comment. Some of u will not even want to leave ur ordinary BSc not to talk of PhD.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 7:51pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ayatullah: [color=#000099]

With you people's greed for the things of this world in contrast to Jesus teachings are you sure you really want Jesus to come soon?
Some ppl just spew out whatever comes to their mind without thinking. Where is greed in this? The church bought land where ppl can come and worship God and be saved. Its not as if the pastors bought land for themselves. A man of God buys jet to make transportation to diff parts of the world easier and more efficient. Its not as if they are using all this things for excursions and recreation. Its just like a church buying a bus for transportation within Nigeria. I tire o
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2013
2rhymestharap: I have calculatd the offering...

Me seff wan turn pastor tongue
Pls go and do so, then come back and comment about ur experience.

2 Likes

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by iamdsam: 7:55pm On Jun 23, 2013
And people are suffering, hungry and dying. Them nor fit use the money take help the poor and people wah get problem. What are they acquiring a church camp for To hell with all these pentecostal churches. They don't care for people
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by iamdsam: 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2013
olumyde: Some ppl just spew out whatever comes to their mind without thinking. Where is greed in this? The church bought land where ppl can come and worship God and be saved. Its not as if the pastors bought land for themselves. A man of God buys jet to make transportation to diff parts of the world easier and more efficient. Its not as if they are using all this things for excursions and recreation. Its just like a church buying a bus for transportation within Nigeria. I tire o
You got nothing to say. It's all greed
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by iamdsam: 8:01pm On Jun 23, 2013
olumyde: To all of you who always complain when men of God wax great, na wa o. When Adeboye left his PhD and started working for God, nobody saw him. Now God is blessing him and you are complaining. Stay there, don't find work to do. If u think its so easy, pls leave your job and start a church, then come back and comment. Some of u will not even want to leave ur ordinary BSc not to talk of PhD.
Them send am message
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 8:05pm On Jun 23, 2013
sonogo: Why going to those places? Us/uk. As big as guangzhou in china is they have one catholic church and chinese pupolation is a billion+. Tell your nigerian investors[pastors] to take christainity chinese.
RCCG has churches and missions in so many countries, both developed and undeveloped. Just get ur facts right instead of commenting out of spite. Why are you against the work of God, i thought you are a christian.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
iamdsam: Them send am message
Then why the complain
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 8:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
iamdsam: You got nothing to say. It's all greed
After all i said. You're definitely blinded by hate and spite. God will deliver u, say Amen. cheesy
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Sanboy25: 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2013
Hum thanks for the info. smiley smiley
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ayatullah: Pastor Adeboye is only targeting the dollars he will win in America, and not the souls, with the world now a global village (thanks to ICT) what is he securing a physical one million seats for in America.....it's just the dollar chase.

And why are muslims chasing after human blood and live by the sword? Bunch of senseless people that go about killing innocent people and destroying properties because of a cartoon staged in faraway Denmark. Why the blood chase? You better return to your mosque now!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
Ayatullah: [color=#000099]

Malam, how has establishing a large church for people to gather and worship God become greed? It's like you've not drank some blood recently 'cos that's what you guys live on. Your mosque in saudi arabia is being expanded and they have even asked people to postpone their hajj; that too must be greed i guess.

2 Likes

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by ifihearam: 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2013
ravensckar: It's bettr to do charity @ home dan to burn incense far away. wen wil ds our pastors evr be rational self? Thrs hunger in d land, rampant unemployment, widespread unrest,economic downslide. yet all RCCG cld do is to acquire such expensive property overseas. mayb dey av lost hope on thr Nigerian flock .... SMH!

Why are you people like this sef?
what is even wrong with some people here sef?
RCCG has the biggest auditorium in africa which accomodates over 6 million worshippers monthly,what else do you want?
By the way the money they used in erecting it was raised there in America so whats your own?

hater because your church is less than 50,jealousy
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Dee60: 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2013
Promhize: when their members are suffering.
Them they buy jet, they buy big auditoriums.
Americans never hear gospel reach? undecided undecided sad

When did the members come to complain to anyone that they are suffering? For me, I have not seen any member of this church complain that the church owns a private jet! Why the fuss?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 23, 2013
olumyde: Some people just sit down and type rubbish. Did you even read the bible to see how crowds were following Jesus. NA ENVY BE YOUR PROBLEM. God will give u d solution. Sorry! Pele

But Paul and the Apostles with met in homes, they went from house to house breaking bread, they were not building magnificent church buildings and temples, God does not dwell in such, in fact I can be in my house and have a wonderful fellowship with God, why should I come to RCCG ?

I can assure you that there are many needs among the poor in your church to be met, the gospel message to you and your church is SELL all your JETS, Limousines and temples and give the money to the poor, at least you will be paying back some of the money you robbed from them through tithes.

We need to go out and preach the gospel not bring people into our church membership. Once people are saved, the bible injunction is :

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 10:40pm On Jun 23, 2013
Dee60:

When did the members come to complain to anyone that they are suffering? For me, I have not seen any member of this church complain that the church owns a private jet! Why the fuss?
Please help me ask them o. This people are just being eaten up by envy. Cos i don't know what is their problem. Anyway, no matter what they say, the church of God is marching forward and the gates of hell can not prevail against it.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by shdemidemi(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2013
frosbel:

But Paul and the Apostles with met in homes, they went from house to house breaking bread, they were not building magnificent church buildings and temples, God does not dwell in such, in fact I can be in my house and have a wonderful fellowship with God, why should I come to RCCG ?

I can assure you that there are many needs among the poor in your church to be met, the gospel message to you and your church is SELL all your JETS, Limousines and temples and give the money to the poor, at least you will be paying back some of the money you robbed from them through tithes.

We need to go out and preach the gospel not bring people into our church membership. Once people are saved, the bible injunction is :

"For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them." - Matthew 18:20

You Are slightly wrong here o.. They had churches back then.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2013
shdemidemi:

You Are slightly wrong here o.. They had churches back then.

You are correct, for example :

Also give my greetings to the church that meets in their home. Greet my dear friend Epenetus. He was the first person from the province of Asia to become a follower of Christ. - Romans 16:5
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2013
frosbel:

You dt u are not paying tithes, how rich are you? lols. Many ppl who are paying tithes are quite richer than you. Whether tithe or offering or in any other means, giving to the work of God is not what makes people poor. God blesses those who give towards his work. Now to talk about auditoriums; yes, God can be worshiped right in our homes. Now let me ask you, you dt u claim to be a follower of d way of the apostles, since you gave your life to Christ, how many souls have u won? Let me guess, 10, maybe 100. FYI, for every holyghost service held at the redemption camp, about a hundred or more souls are won. Do you now see d importance of auditoriums in our days. Few people are ready to gather around u in d market to hear u preach like in paul's days. But many people will be willing to hear you preach, if u invite them to a beautiful auditorium with air-conditioners. Times have changed. As long as souls are saved, nothing is too expensive. Soul-winning is more important than charity. What does it profit a man if he's given money, if he's not saved. Now about charity, even paul said ppl should work wt their hands, he said he dt does not work, should not eat. The church is helping ppl who are genuinely in need. Most ppl however are just lazy. So d church, should be giving them food everyday, buy cars for them, and build houses for them. Let me ask you another question. How many poor people are you helping? Do ur part in d world.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Ayatullah(m): 12:09am On Jun 24, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Malam, how has establishing a large church for people to gather and worship God become greed? It's like you've not drank some blood recently 'cos that's what you guys live on. Your mosque in saudi arabia is being expanded and they have even asked people to postpone their hajj; that too must be greed i guess.

The mosque is being expanded because Islam is the fastest growing religion worldwide and hajj is a pillar of Islam for those who can afford it, so it's not for greed purpose, and mind you Muslims don't pay tithes to their imams as you do to your pastors and we do not send money to a 'General Overseer' for pounded yam as RCCG members do.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 12:33am On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatullah:

The mosque is being expanded because Islam is the fastest growing religion worldwide and hajj is a pillar of Islam for those who can afford it, so it's not for greed purpose, and mind you Muslims don't pay tithes to their imams as you do to your pastors and we do not send money to a 'General Overseer' for pounded yam as RCCG members do.

Can this terrorist get off this thread' please
Thanks
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Mintayo(m): 12:58am On Jun 24, 2013
iamdsam: And people are suffering, hungry and dying. Them nor fit use the money take help the poor and people wah get problem. What are they acquiring a church camp for To hell with all these pentecostal churches. They don't care for people

pls how many poor people have u taken care of??
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by lastpage: 7:11am On Jun 24, 2013
iamdsam: And people are suffering, hungry and dying. Them nor fit use the money take help the poor and people wah get problem. What are they acquiring a church camp for To hell with all these pentecostal churches. They don't care for people

Well, what did the Bible they all thump on the pulpit, every Sunday, say about helping the poor and under-privileged?
Lets see below.

Promhize: when their members are suffering.
Them they buy jet, they buy big auditoriums.

Americans never hear gospel reach? undecided undecided sad

Dont mind them, they need to read their Bible properly:

*Isaiah 1 vs. 10 - 17 should open their eyes and ears:

"Hear the word of the LORD, you rulers of 'Sodom';
Listen to the word of our God, you people of 'Gomorrah'.

(Sodom and Gomorrah = Nigeria of today!)

The multitude of your SACRIFICES, WHAT ARE THEY TO ME? Says the LORD.
I have more than enough of burnt offerings, of rams and the fat of fattened animals.
I HAVE NO PLEASURE IN THE BLOOD OF BULLS AND LAMBS AND GOATS!

Vs.12: When you come to appear before me, who has asked this of you? THIS TRAMPLING OF MY COURTS?
STOP bringing 'meaningless offerings". Your incense is DETESTABLE TO ME, New Moons, Sabbaths and convocations
(read as: Holy Ghost festivals, Outreach, their jets, Auditoriums, Decked Dresses, Tithes, offerings, e.t.c)

I cannot bear your EVIL ASSEMBLIES, your New Moon festivals ...and your 'appointed feasts', my Soul HATES!
They have become a burden to me. I am weary of bearing them.

When you spread your hands out in prayer, l will hide my eyes from you.
Even if you offer many prayers, I WILL NOT LISTEN! shocked shocked

Your Hands are FULL OF BLOOD, wash and make yourselves clean.
Take your EVIL DEEDS out of my sight.
STOP DOING WRONG.
Vs.17: LEARN TO DO RIGHT, SEEK JUSTICE, ENCOURAGE THE OPPRESSED, DEFEND THE CAUSE OF THE FATHERLESS, PLEAD THE CASE OF THE WIDOW".

The above is what God requires of Christian leaders and their followers, not this 'money-induced' and unbridled expansion, materialism, cronyism and double-speak like the G.O are noted for. Unlike Prophet Nathan (who spoke truth to King David when he usurped the wife of Uriah), our current MOG's are only interested in Govt contracts, Tithes and sycophancy
That is why the Lord is telling them: Gerrout of my space/face!
grin wink

Lastpage!

BTW: Please dont believe me, take your own Bible and read the verses l quoted above.
May the Holy Spirit guide you.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by lonamy: 8:03am On Jun 24, 2013
Kollywolly12: 10, 000sits=1millionsit cheap propanganda

You are very low up there.. Think, read and digest properly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Magnus Ebere Sells Heavenly Subscription Cards To Church Members / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.