Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (25576 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / Redeem Church Invite Fuji Singer Pasuma To Perform In Crusade / The Lavish Spender, Pastor Adeboye Of Redeem Church Has Done It Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by mko2005: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2013
babyosisi: I am not a member of the Church but many of my friends are and my closest pastor friend and his wife who will do anything for me are of Redeemed.
So I consider myself one of them and attend their anniversaries and picnics and testify at their Church,
We are one in Christ,denomination is nothing before God.
If I went to a strange town on a trip and wanted a place to worship,I would visit the redeem church there if they had one.
I love Adeboye
I love what he stands for and his ministry
If my hubby was into Nigerian Churches I would have dragged him to redeem Church Tay Tay.
I was born and raised an Anglican,will remain one ,married a Pentecostal raised young man Who is now non denominational and that is where we go
As long as Christ is the main focus,I am there .
God bless you and ur family ! Now this is Christianity !
God help us
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatullah: [color=#000099]

With you people's greed for the things of this world in contrast to Jesus teachings are you sure you really want Jesus to come soon?
na wa 4 u o! Oga! Sumbody is doing GOD 's work how is it now greed? Wen catholic dey do dem own, nobody talk, saudi mosque expand, no mouth hala abi? Now redeem dey expand una dey yan nansens! Una no let GOD vex with una o? Anyway sum pple in dis nairaland no dey fear GOD bt dem go sun regret. I just pray GOD wil have mercy on dem. IJCMN. AMEN
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatulah abi na ayan tun nla, stop comentin rubish on christianity and race ur awkward religion.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 2:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatullah:

The mosque is being expanded because Islam is the fastest growing religion worldwide and hajj is a pillar of Islam for those who can afford it, so it's not for greed purpose, and mind you Muslims don't pay tithes to their imams as you do to your pastors and we do not send money to a 'General Overseer' for pounded yam as RCCG members do.
Okay you don't say tithe, yes, but those that are paying are they complaining to you? You will see the irony of ur situation, if u know d amount you gullible ppl pump into the saudi economy each year because one arab guy somewhere wrote in your book dt u need to visit his country so dt God will be pleased wt u. Seriously? Very funny. What is so damn important about dt country. And yet millions of muslims will continue to waste their hard-earned money to go there every year. But u'll still have d guts to be spewing nonsense on this thread.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by akandejames: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
if what Honourable Pastor Adeboye preaches is as good as he claim and the stuff is worth exporting across the shores of Nigeria, how come none of you can defend your faith when you are called to a simple debate (Enoch Adeboye vs Zakir Naik) for instance at least you need to let your millions of followers know they have definitely made a wise choice. We are all students of knowledge and we haven't lost all sense of reasoning. Be gone sentiment, be gone. Expand as much as you can, Smear the seemingly vulnerable people with your propaganda as much as you can, the TRUTH will definitely overtake u all within a blink of an eye. The world is not waiting for Nigeria, rather we are been ridiculed and this is just another folly. RESEARCH YOUR HOLY BOOK, ASK QUESTIONS, ASK YOUR LEADERS, DON'T JUST FOLLOW BLINDLY. That is what is killing us my dear Nigerians.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZpOXJlXFPw
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by akandejames: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
olumyde: Okay you don't say tithe, yes, but those that are paying are they complaining to you? You will see the irony of ur situation, if u know d amount you gullible ppl pump into the saudi economy each year because one arab guy somewhere wrote in your book dt u need to visit his country so dt God will be pleased wt u. Seriously? Very funny. What is so damn important about dt country. And yet millions of muslims will continue to waste their hard-earned money to go there every year. But u'll still have d guts to be spewing nonsense on this thread.

The journey to Makkah was a commandment from God to Abraham (Peace be upon him). Below is the reference

[Quran 022:027] And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj).

It was said that Abrahim said: "O Lord, how can I convey this to people when my voice will not reach them'' It was said: "Call them and We will convey it.'' So Ibrahim stood up and said, "O mankind! Your Lord has established a House so come on pilgrimage to it.''

A true muslim will not do a thing except he has a reference from the Holy Quran. The uniqueness of Islam can never be rivaled. ignorance will not be an excuse if you don't listen and forget sentiment. There is a reason we have two ears but one mouth. in my opinion, we must listen twice as much as we speak. Open your eye, ears, head, mind etc and REASON. Forget Sentiment.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by goodtalk(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Lets soooooooombody shooooooooout Halleluuuuuuuuuuya!! grin
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by mikeapollo: 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
It should not be about numbers alone. People are suffering and they need succour. help.
Not just to invite people and extort money for purchase of private jets instead of spreading the moneys to help the less priviledged in the society
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Ayatullah(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
olumyde: Okay you don't say tithe, yes, but those that are paying are they complaining to you? You will see the irony of ur situation, if u know d amount you gullible ppl pump into the saudi economy each year because one arab guy somewhere wrote in your book dt u need to visit his country so dt God will be pleased wt u. Seriously? Very funny. What is so damn important about dt country. And yet millions of muslims will continue to waste their hard-earned money to go there every year. But u'll still have d guts to be spewing nonsense on this thread.

I pray Jesus come soon to open your inner eyes, the blessed son of Mary will let you know that you have been deluding yourself when he start breaking the cross and killing pigs that your bible say you should not eat, but you have made a special meat on your dinning table, do not be deluded that Jesus is coming to take you up (rapture), .................if pastor Adeboye is not after American Dollar by targeting a million seats in the USA, he could have gone to India where idolaters are in millions, but he knows the Indian Rupees will not satisfy him. That is just the truth.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatullah:

I pray Jesus come soon to open your inner eyes, the blessed son of Mary will let you know that you have been deluding yourself when he start breaking the cross and killing pigs that your bible say you should not eat, but you have made a special meat on your dinning table, do not be deluded that Jesus is coming to take you up (rapture), .................if pastor Adeboye is not after American Dollar by targeting a million seats in the USA, he could have gone to India where idolaters are in millions, but he knows the Indian Rupees will not satisfy him. That is just the truth.

Jesus Christ the ONLY begotten Son of the Almighty God is coming again to rapture those that believe in Him whether you like it or not. And who told you that the church is not also preparing a one-million sitter auditorium in India? Too much of hitting your head on the floor has jammed your brain that is why you can not reason properly!

No moderator should hide my post if the insult above was not hidden.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by goodtalk(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
[quote author=akande.james]if what Honourable Pastor Adeboye preaches is as good as he claim and the stuff is worth exporting across the shores of Nigeria, how come none of you can defend your faith when you are called to a simple debate (Enoch Adeboye vs Zakir Naik) for instance at least you need to let your millions of followers know they have definitely made a wise choice. We are all students of knowledge and we haven't lost all sense of reasoning. Be gone sentiment, be gone. Expand as much as you can, Smear the seemingly vulnerable people with your propaganda as much as you can, the TRUTH will definitely overtake u all within a blink of an eye. The world is not waiting for Nigeria, rather we are been ridiculed and this is just another folly. RESEARCH YOUR HOLY BOOK, ASK QUESTIONS, ASK YOUR LEADERS, DON'T JUST FOLLOW BLINDLY. That is what is killing us my dear Nigerians. What exactly is your point? You are gradually being sucked up in personal religious aggranisment void of clear reasoning! State clearly what t'he cross of your intellectial/ spritual ailment is so i and others of like minds can assist you!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Ayatullah(m): 9:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
EUROBOMBER:

Jesus Christ the ONLY begotten Son of the Almighty God is coming again to rapture those that believe in Him whether you like it or not. And who told you that the church is not also preparing a one-million sitter auditorium in India? Too much of hitting your head on the floor has jammed your brain that is why you can not reason properly!

No moderator should hide my post if the insult above was not hidden.

If you really know your bible and not just put it under your pillow while sleeping you ought to have read how God's Prophets in the bible put their forehead on the ground to worship the one and only God, Jesus the son of Mary did same, so what are you talking about hitting head on the ground.............being abusive CANNOT replace the TRUTH, use your God given power of reasoning and don't be a lazy abusive Nairalander.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by goodtalk(m): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatullah:

If you really know your bible and not just put it under your pillow while sleeping you ought to have read how God's Prophets in the bible put their forehead on the ground to worship the one and only God, Jesus the son of Mary did same, so what are you talking about hitting head on the ground.............being abusive CANNOT replace the TRUTH, use your God given power of reasoning and don't be a lazy abusive Nairalander.
Alfa! kindly note that our lord and saviour jesus christ never prayed facing the east with his head continiously knocking the ground while reciting a religious creed and after word making supplication on a piece of bead! Address straight up what u have issues with and peraventure i might shed some light to extricate you from darkness.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by lastpage: 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2013
You guys should NOT turn this into a Muslim Vs. Christian BASHING THREAD!
Only fools fight over Religion!

God is God, he needs now scrawny, mortal human being to fight on his behalf.
If he needs to fight, l bet he can command his ANGELS to take up shield and Buckler and smite whoever he wants to smite.

....he does not want or need to fight!
So, what is the noise about, from you people.

Whether Christianity (they travel to Israel, to make the Israeli govt coffers big! grin ) or Islam (they troop to Mecca and make the saudi Govt richer! shocked ), its all the same-same!
Somebody said "God said" we should pilgrimage to some blood ridden "Holy Land"! what bullshyte is that?
How did we "VERIFY" that?
What if its just some smart-alec (of his time, from that place) who inserted that 'clause' just to garner revenue and make himself feel important?

If you want to go on Holidays to Israel or Mecca, please do.... and you are free to choose anywhere to go, its your right
...but if you think for one minute, that anyone is fooled into believing it is a "requirement for SALVATION", ....
l can only laugh in Chinese!

Having said that, hey, it's your money, its your time, its your choice.
Its Nobody's business, Carry-go! Each man on his own... O.Y.O.

Ayatullah and Eurobomber, e don do naah.

Lastpage!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ayatullah:

D

The only TRUTH is that JESUS CHRIST IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN SON OF THE MOST HIGH GOD AND HE CAME TO EARTH THROUGH THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY!!! No amount of suicide bombing can change that. There is no prophet in the Bible that was bouncing his head on the floor five times every day like basket ball or you want them to lose their ability to think and run mad like you? We believe in JESUS as the MESSIAH, the HOLY ONE OF GOD; if you don't like it go and mix otapiapia & alabukun and drink. More and more million sitter camps would be acquired and the gospel will continue to spread no matter the level of jihad. How did u escape from the mosque, who allowed you to
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by indomitable234: 11:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
HE SAID HIS KINGDOM SHALL BE ENLARGED THROUGH PROSPERITY
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Moralistli(m): 12:09am On Jun 25, 2013
I so happy for the growth of our church, the walk of FAITH and pursuit of salvation of my fellow members!
,,,,,,May the almighty God that has chosen you continue to lead you 'Daddy G.O'

Thank you Lord of Hosts!
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by akandejames: 4:19am On Jun 25, 2013
[quote author=goodtalk][/quote]
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by yungboss001: 7:58am On Jun 25, 2013
Okay undecidedOkay
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 25, 2013
Moralistli: I so happy for the growth of our church, the walk of FAITH and pursuit of salvation of my fellow members!
,,,,,,May the almighty God that has chosen you continue to lead you 'Daddy G.O'

Thank you Lord of Hosts!

Are you happy for the growth of your church or the church ?
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by md2000: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2013
GOD IS INCREASING HIS OWN EVERY DAY.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by shdemidemi(m): 10:06am On Jun 25, 2013
^^^^FALSE TEACHERS ARE GOD'S EARTHLY JUDGEMENT ON OUR LUST----

It just might not be God increasing your organisation. You can't be too sure about that.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 2:50pm On Jun 25, 2013
akande.james:

The journey to Makkah was a commandment from God to Abraham (Peace be upon him). Below is the reference

[Quran 022:027] And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj).

It was said that Abrahim said: "O Lord, how can I convey this to people when my voice will not reach them'' It was said: "Call them and We will convey it.'' So Ibrahim stood up and said, "O mankind! Your Lord has established a House so come on pilgrimage to it.''

A true muslim will not do a thing except he has a reference from the Holy Quran. The uniqueness of Islam can never be rivaled. ignorance will not be an excuse if you don't listen and forget sentiment. There is a reason we have two ears but one mouth. in my opinion, we must listen twice as much as we speak. Open your eye, ears, head, mind etc and REASON. Forget Sentiment.
Your level of reasoning is really amazing. Come to think of it. What is the relationship btw Abraham and Mecca? No relationship at all. Throughout history, God was not worshipped in Mecca, it was idols dt were worshiped there, until the time of muhamed. If God gave d commandment to Abraham, why is it not in the scripture or tradition of the jews? Nothing concerned Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, Moses, Joshua, Jesus and all Israelites wt Mecca. Muhamed came many years later and told u ppl dt u hv to go to Mecca cos God told Abraham so. How can u not reason. Its like an Hausa man coming to Yoruba land and telling us that Oduduwa and Oranmiyan were kings in Abeokuta, not Ile-ife. I do not envy your level of reasoning. I'll stop here. As someone said above, we should not turn this thread into a christian vs muslim thing. But its d muslims dt come here and start saying what they don't know about what doesn't concern them dt caused it.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 3:12pm On Jun 25, 2013
This is what Pastor Adeboye has to say in today's Open Heavens - a daily devotional (pls note dt open heavens has written even before d yr starts). "Those you probably envy because they are recording a greater success in life or ministry are not necessarily wiser, stronger or holier than you, but just that they are enjoying the mercy of God that you do not enjoy. From today, you shall be a beneficiary of God's mercy.....Let the Lord into your boat and accept His divine partnership and your limitation will be your starting point."
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by shdemidemi(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2013
olumyde: This is what Pastor Adeboye has to say in today's Open Heavens - a daily devotional (pls note dt open heavens has written even before d yr starts). "Those you probably envy because they are recording a greater success in life or ministry are not necessarily wiser, stronger or holier than you, but just that they are enjoying the mercy of God that you do not enjoy. From today, you shall be a beneficiary of God's mercy.....Let the Lord into your boat and accept His divine partnership and your limitation will be your starting point."

When you say mercy, I am quite sure you r talking about money, health, job etc. Ask yourself, if that is what this gospel is all about. If Christ died for me to have money or all these things that will disappear into the wind with time. If He died for your sort of mercy, then He died a cheap death. THINK

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

When you say mercy, I am quite sure you r talking about money, health, job etc. Ask yourself, if that is what this gospel is all about. If Christ died for me to have money or all these things that will disappear into the wind with time. If He died for your sort of mercy, then He died a cheap death. THINK
Pls check the meaning of mercy, and understand the meaning of God's mercy before u say you are "quite sure" of anything. Read my post and understand. Simple. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. The gospel is not about material things. Seek ye first d kingdom of God, and all other things shall be added unto you. It will just be added.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by shdemidemi(m): 6:07pm On Jun 25, 2013
olumyde: Pls check the meaning of mercy, and understand the meaning of God's mercy before u say you are "quite sure" of anything. Read my post and understand. Simple. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. The gospel is not about material things. Seek ye first d kingdom of God, and all other things shall be added unto you. It will just be added.

You contradict yourself and from what is happening at the redeemed church, I don't think the man calls you every year to come know God or what Christ did on the cross/ hope of His coming. No. All the advert we see is open heavens, somebody lost his rib and it has been replaced and all sorts of exorcism, the gullible followers too go there to pray for job, wife, money. Isn't it the same God that says-

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]

Yet, you all in your thousands go to what I call 'the shrine' to go see your mini god and pray for what to eat, drink and wear.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 9:36pm On Jun 25, 2013
shdemidemi:

You contradict yourself and from what is happening at the redeemed church, I DON'T THINK the man calls you every year to come know God or what Christ did on the cross/ hope of His coming. No. All the advert we see is open heavens, somebody lost his rib and it has been replaced and all sorts of exorcism, the gullible followers too go there to pray for job, wife, money. Isn't it the same God that says-

25 “Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes? 26 Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them. Are you not much more valuable than they? 27 Can any one of you by worrying add a single hour to your life[e]

Yet, you all in your thousands go to what I call 'the shrine' to go see your mini god and pray for what to eat, drink and wear.
Your comment made me smile. Cos its so obvious you don't know much about RCCG. Its obvious cos u used "I don't think". Well at any program in the redemption camp, God is always exhalted, Adeboye never draws attention to himself, but to the father. So i don't know where u got ur ideas. But be careful, hatred or envy is eating u up. Jesus Christ said "do not worry" not "do not pray". There's a part of scripture dt says "don't be anxious over anything, but pray about everything". In Matt 7:7 says "ask and it will be given to you". So what is wrong in asking for a good wife, or a good job, or for help in certain situations of life. God's our father, u know, and we can ask him whatever we want, we can relate to him like our father. I don't know what else to say again. Just let go of the hatred.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by mko2005: 9:23am On Jun 26, 2013
frosbel:

Are you happy for the growth of your church or the church ?
God is happy for the growth of HIS church !

God help us
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by shdemidemi(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2013
olumyde: Your comment made me smile. Cos its so obvious you don't know much about RCCG. Its obvious cos u used "I don't think". Well at any program in the redemption camp, God is always exhalted, Adeboye never draws attention to himself, but to the father. So i don't know where u got ur ideas. But be careful, hatred or envy is eating u up. Jesus Christ said "do not worry" not "do not pray". There's a part of scripture dt says "don't be anxious over anything, but pray about everything". In Matt 7:7 says "ask and it will be given to you". So what is wrong in asking for a good wife, or a good job, or for help in certain situations of life. God's our father, u know, and we can ask him whatever we want, we can relate to him like our father. I don't know what else to say again. Just let go of the hatred.

naaaah, common I use to be a member of the RCCG mate. Before, who should be exalted? That is not what I am saying at all.
One thing we Christian don't get is that false teachers won't come from outside, they will be part of the church and they will definitely be at the top.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

olumyde:
So what is wrong in asking for a good wife, or a good job, or for help in certain situations of life. God's our father, u know, and we can ask him whatever we want, we can relate to him like our father

Don't get me wrong, if you like to scream on God to give you all these things, it is your head ache. All God is saying is- I know you need all these things and I will supply, concentrate on the relationship you have with me. Look for me, find me, know me and all these things you are crying about will come on your way. We miss the point of prayer, prayer is not asking but a communication between you and God.

Imagine you have a son that always come to you to ask, he does not really love you as a father. All he is bothered about is what he can get, what happens when there is nothing you can give him, the child will go and might never return. This illustration is similar to how we idolize God, we shout and roll on the floor all for what we want to get. It will get to a time when we will get frustrated if we don't get, you will then here 'God, I have fasted, I have prayed' 'what else do you want me to do that I have not done' and quietly in our mind the serpent will creep in and we will ask the question 'Is God really good' or 'Is there anything like God'?

God does not want you to do anything, all He is asking a believer is to TRUST Him and endure during pain and tribulation cos them sort of period build us up spiritually.

I don't envy anything going on in your church, for all I care, being in that church is closer to the world than to God. Many think what is required to be a Christian is going to church every Sunday for fifty-two weeks and through that you become an epitome of Spirituality. THINK DEEP FRIENDS.

God wants a relationship with you, study about him, read about him, know His Mind thus your mind and perspective will transform.

In addition, I would almost smack my child if for example I happen to be a very wealthy man, if he ask me this question while am putting him to bed at night- Daddy, are you going to give me food tomorrow? All I expect from the child is to thank me for today and trust me for tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by olumyde(m): 10:43am On Jun 26, 2013
shdemidemi:

naaaah, common I use to be a member of the RCCG mate. Before, who should be exalted? That is not what I am saying at all.
One thing we Christian don't get is that false teachers won't come from outside, they will be part of the church and they will definitely be at the top.

29 For I know this, that after my departing shall grievous wolves enter in among you, not sparing the flock.

30 Also of your own selves shall men arise, speaking perverse things, to draw away disciples after them.

Don't get me wrong, if you like to scream on God to give you all these things, it is your head ache. All God is saying is- I know you need all these things and I will supply, concentrate on the relationship you have with me. Look for me, find me, know me and all these things you are crying about will come on your way. We miss the point of prayer, prayer is not asking but a communication between you and God.

Imagine you have a son that always come to you to ask, he does not really love you as a father. All he is bothered about is what he can get, what happens when there is nothing you can give him, the child will go and might never return. This illustration is similar to how we idolize God, we shout and roll on the floor all for what we want to get. It will get to a time when we will get frustrated if we don't get, you will then here 'God, I have fasted, I have prayed' 'what else do you want me to do that I have not done' and quietly in our mind the serpent will creep in and we will ask the question 'Is God really good' or 'Is there anything like God'?

God does not want you to do anything, all He is asking a believer is to TRUST Him and endure during pain and tribulation cos them sort of period build us up spiritually.

I don't envy anything going on in your church, for all I care, being in that church is closer to the world than to God. Many think what is required to be a Christian is going to church every Sunday for fifty-two weeks and through that you become an epitome of Spirituality. THINK DEEP FRIENDS.

God wants a relationship with you, study about him, read about him, know His Mind thus your mind and perspective will transform.

In addition, I would almost smack my child if for example I happen to be a very wealthy man, if he ask me this question while am putting him to bed at night- Daddy, are you going to give me food tomorrow? All I expect from the child is to thank me for today and trust me for tomorrow.
Well said to some point. RCCG also teaches the things you wrote. I know them, and i try to put them to practise. Nobody is perfect. Just let go of ur hatred for the church and the man of God. God bless u.
Re: Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA by shdemidemi(m): 11:25am On Jun 26, 2013
olumyde: Well said to some point. RCCG also teaches the things you wrote. I know them, and i try to put them to practise. Nobody is perfect. Just let go of ur hatred for the church and the man of God. God bless u.

I repeat, I don't hate Mr Adeboye, I don't even know him personally. I actually believe he is going to make heaven if he believes in the death, burial and resurrection of Christ. The issue here is that we have a guide which is the word of God. The pioneer of the gospel to the church told us how to organise and coordinate ourselves as a church, we must adhere to what was written.
1 Corinthians 11

Follow my example, as I follow the example of Christ.

Most of RCCG doctrines have no precedence in the bible e.g exorcism (I see someone here that has been healed of cancer)

The bible also says any man that tells you there is financial gain in godliness...RUN from such

5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself.
6 But godliness with contentment is great gain.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out.
8 And having food and raiment let us be therewith content

I can then conclude that a false teacher is not just the one that uses diabolic means to do miracles, anyone that is not preaching the church age gospel of Christ is a false teacher- the scripture say accurse such men.

8 But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Criticism Of Religion Is Important In Contemporary Africa / Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / Opinion: Women Preaching In The Church Is Not Biblical And Its Forbidden.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.