Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet (24125 Views)

Here's How To Install Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean On Your PC / Gionee Dream D1 Jelly Bean Review And Specification -Mymobnet! / Samsung Releases Jelly Bean 4.1.2 For Android Update! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by hacker007(m): 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2013
[quote][/quote] :owow, gud specification, samsung is on a high speed to technological transformation, not a bad idea, up we go samsung...... :owow, gud specification, samsung is on a high speed to technological transformation, not a bad idea, up we go samsung......
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Another clueless airhead.
another mumu
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Cwhyte(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2013
Samsung is even too slow i have been offered this same dual OS of Android and Windows around this time last year by a Chinese merchant.

Good development. I like the uniqueness and initiatives of Samsung.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Ferdinandu(m): 10:20pm On Jun 21, 2013
The Tiger (Asian) has roared,the Americans and the Europeans are just at the edge and afraid.You can't write off the the Tiger anytime.He is always a force to be reckoned with in the forest.Samsung has really come to displace Apple from their usual position.People like Blackberry,well i can hear their requiem mass at the background.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by mjames: 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2013
Akpa ife: Nawa oooo small time we will start using flat television in d name of phone
White stop deceiving us
You can use it as TV if you so wish.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2013
samsung has hit Bill Gates head-on.
Gates said microsoft's Surface RT and Surface Pro were the only devices that could offer windows experience on tabs.
trust me this device is killing all surfaces.

thumbs up.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
9jadelta: another mumu

The day Oxford dictionary enters the word mumu it is you they'll use as illustration.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 21, 2013
A must have.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by TeenageMoney(m): 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lemme see whos gonna talk blackberry in Nairaland again...
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by UyiIredia(m): 10:56pm On Jun 21, 2013
datovid :
Specs

13.3-inch display with 3200 x 1800
resolution (275ppi)
full QWERTY keyboard
Design: ATIV Q works in four modes:
tablet, laptop, stand and “floating”
mode.
Size: 0.55 inches thickness
Weight: 2.84 pounds
Intel Core i5 processor
Intel HD Graphics 4400
4GB of RAM
128GB SSD
Ports: 1 USB3.0, 1 USB2.0, HDMI,
RJ45, headphone/mic combo, microSD
9 hours of battery life
Windows 8

Android 4.2.2
SideSync software – lets users share
data between Windows and Android;
allows Windows laptop to update apps
on an Android devices.
S Pen stylus

Samsung engineers must be pu$$ies, at least wrt this device. How can that much processing power be available and there is no camera or phone/3G connection. Pu$$ies.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by docadams: 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2013
Nigerians! Analyzing and de-analyzing products that will hardly add real value to their lives. If by stroke of luck some eventually acquire this devise they will hardly attain 10 percent mastery of its functions b4 they are hit with another improved version in the succeeding year. And then the incessant grovelling will rise to a new decibel potraying these incurable addicts of having a brain permanently on cocaine that needs regular top up.
It wont be a suprise that the cost of all the household goods of many of these wannabes will not sum up to that of these devices.
I remember when I was cajoled into buying galaxy 1, it was constant high BP and anxiety until a 'good' samaritan re-possessed it. And I've been living a normal life thereafter with my Nokia classic 2700, bought in 2009, that is still functioning classically like new. It is the most ingenous phone ever made.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by aweonline(m): 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2013
Be xpecting dis dual OS tablet from techno in d nxt 6 months for as low as 25k....LOL,who no go buy??
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by ciphoenix: 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2013
yimikaa:
it was made to be pro-ipad
Ehn ehn,tell us something that we don't know undecided
for one thing it'll appeal to a different audience from the ipad. It's meant to be a laptop replacement not a competitor of the ipad
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by ciphoenix: 11:07pm On Jun 21, 2013
Miss EZ: I think this product has been on the market for sometime. It is a convertible laptop, atleast that is how it is being advertised here in the US. It comes with a detachable keyboard and has both a tablet and laptop mode and function.

Taking its functions into account, i doubt this is geared towards being an ipad competitor, i think it was made to provide dual functionality for people who want both products but dont want them separately.
this is a new ATIV tab. Samsung had an ATIV tab that ran Windows 8 only. This is different smiley
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by ciphoenix: 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
Policewoman: I still think the Apple I-PAD Tablet is superior to all the Samsung Tablets. Samsung needs to step up their game the more.
this tablet is geared towards productivity. It blows the ipad out of the water. Just so you know, it features same processor with that in the new mac books tongue
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by legendarysegzi(m): 11:23pm On Jun 21, 2013
Even if it comprises mac os ,android and windows 8, aint nothing change about dis low life samsung products. I stick wif my apple till d end. undecided
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Leopantro: 11:44pm On Jun 21, 2013
doesn't anyone understand that this stuff has a i5 core processor. if you understand what that means you would be screaming SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 11:50pm On Jun 21, 2013
aweonline: Be xpecting dis dual OS tablet from techno in d nxt 6 months for as low as 25k....LOL,who no go buy??

Dream on dreamer! Tecno told you they are Microsoft partners abi?
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Bawss1(m): 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
ewizard1:

FYI. Nokia has a tab running W8.

Where? In lululand?

Half of the people who rush to comment in this section are completely ignorant of the mobile phone industry.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2013
Lord_Reed:

The day Oxford dictionary enters the word mumu it is you they'll use as illustration.
then you are real idegbe tongue grin
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 11:54pm On Jun 21, 2013
Leopantro: doesn't anyone understand that this stuff has a i5 core processor. if you understand what that means you would be screaming SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

Leave the dunderheads shouting iPad and Tecno, utterly clueless.

1 Like

Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 11:57pm On Jun 21, 2013
legendarysegzi: Even if it comprises mac os ,android and windows 8, aint nothing change about dis low life samsung products. I stick wif my apple till d end. undecided

Do you wanna bet that within 2 years Apple will be toeing (read copying) the same line?
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jun 21, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

Samsung engineers must be pu$$ies, at least wrt this device. How can that much processing power be available and there is no camera or phone/3G connection. Pu$$ies.
y6u can use your modem now! Its like a pc and a smartphone in one gadget.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2013
9jadelta: then you are real idegbe tongue grin

Your mumu-ness is about entering Guinness book of world records.

1 Like

Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 22, 2013
docadams: Nigerians! Analyzing and de-analyzing products that will hardly add real value to their lives. If by stroke of luck some eventually acquire this devise they will hardly attain 10 percent mastery of its functions b4 they are hit with another improved version in the succeeding year. And then the incessant grovelling will rise to a new decibel potraying these incurable addicts of having a brain permanently on cocaine that needs regular top up.
It wont be a suprise that the cost of all the household goods of many of these wannabes will not sum up to that of these devices.
I remember when I was cajoled into buying galaxy 1, it was constant high BP and anxiety until a 'good' samaritan re-possessed it. And I've been living a normal life thereafter with my Nokia classic 2700, bought in 2009, that is still functioning classically like new. It is the most ingenous phone ever made.
men are insatiable, thats what makes us humans.
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Your mumu-ness is about entering Guinness book of world records.
the more you write, the more you expose your mumuginality (original mumu)

mumuuuuu omezuegbe grin grin grin
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 22, 2013
aweonline: Be xpecting dis dual OS tablet from techno in d nxt 6 months for as low as 25k....LOL,who no go buy??
na so me breda. Tecno go soon spoil market for this mumu samsung again in africa.

Samsung fanboys fit go hang. Na dem head ache
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2013
9jadelta: the more you write, the more you expose your mumuginality (original mumu)

mumuuuuu omezuegbe grin grin grin

Dry dust. . .
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by LordReed(m): 12:14am On Jun 22, 2013
9jadelta: na so me breda. Tecno go soon spoil market for this mumu samsung again in africa.

Samsung fanboys fit go hang. Na dem head ache

Yarning dust as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2013
Lord_Reed:

Yarning dust as usual.
*passes mic* mumu, are you saying something or just drooling? grin grin
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by TheGeneral1(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2013
Lagusta:

yeah, me too, lol

Me three!
Re: Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet by Nobody: 1:04am On Jun 22, 2013
mj:

http://www.oshadami.com/2013/06/20/samsung-unveils-tablet-that-runs-both-android-jelly-bean-and-windows-8/

emmmm a lot of chinese made tabs already do this,run android and win ce though on car stereos and win 7 and android on tabs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Etisalat Daily Facebook Subscription Plan, How To Opt Out (solved) / What Is The Price Range Of The Phone You Use? [poll] / Blackberry Faces Ban In Nigeria And Users Faith Untold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.