Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31540 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 7:04am On Jun 23, 2013
BABATUNDE OKUNGBOWA ( Account number: 1015075120).
UBA
enough of all these insults and abuses.this is the account for the ailing man,even if it is 100 naira that u can put there ,do it .two wrongs can never make a right.
lets leave donjazzy and his people alone,afterall no be dem give the guy kidney problem
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bankyblue(m): 7:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Michael Sokoto:
Mr. Angel Animashaun!

DO U VE A PROBLEM WITH THAT?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by sean079: 7:10am On Jun 23, 2013
Osheshe:

Mister, your system of thinking is highly flawed. While I agree with the fact that 'some' of these so-called celebs squander money on frivolities, this is not a yardstick for describing 'all' of them.

Your friend...whoever he is might be a spendthrift. That doesn't make OJB one. Unless you've seen him firsthand...wasting money? If the answer to this is a NO, I'll politely ask you to exercise caution when typing.

That you're even canvassing for people to NOT make financial contributions to his health challenge, shows you as the cynical individual you are. If this was your blood brother, would you do such a thing?

Or being a celeb makes OJB less of a human being? Plus he ain't the first of his kind soliciting for public assistance. A few months ago, it was Ngozi Nwosu and even Enebeli the actor (God rest his soul) before her.

I didn't see your lousy comment on any of those threads. Whatever happened to being a 'brother's keeper'? So you've made it known that you WILL NOT contribute. Your money...your decision but please, kindly DESIST from dissuading other willing members of the public from doing so. This is sheer wickedness!

I was totally dumbfounded by your comment! And to think that I followed your posts once upon a time. Osanobua be praised for making me see the huge BLUNDER I made, and RECTIFYING it sharply.

Still...*gives self a good knock all the same*

This ppl can do it on their own instead of calling on the public.Consider 2baba wedding do you know ow much that benue boy realized from that arrangeee wedding. Now what will it take dem to organised a concert for ojb n calling on glo,mtn, n all dis big company signing dem for endorsement to sponsor the concert. Its a pity really
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 7:51am On Jun 23, 2013
2face has just donated 1.5million ,it is now up to u and i to donate our own 200 naira
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by iykololo(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2013
[b][/b]
991: the same don jazzy dat was drinking wine worth more than a million dollar? the same p square dat claimed dey bought jet, oil bizness etc. Where are all of them posing with cars worth millions? d other day one of dem claimed he gave a fan wrist watch worth thousands of dollars, just $100k to save a life and dey are crying boohoo?
It`s either dis guys are heartless or dey are fake.
by d way, d pastor that dis guy pay 10% of his income weekly is cruising around in his G550 private jet....nonesense!!!
u may only see them at burial singing and giving tribute. God strike them dead if that happens. May God save u ojb.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 8:26am On Jun 23, 2013
2face donates 1.5 million naira to OJB Jezreel.

https://www.nairaland.com/1333676/2face-donates-1.5-million-ojb
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by sharkslayer007: 10:08am On Jun 23, 2013
i get ten million in a week o #dbanj...#ojb jezreel..ur frnd here z on d bed,sick o#....heartless celebs..if to say i get enuf money,onli me go pay am!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by timpaker(m): 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2013

Can't they just organize a "SaveOJBlife" concert and perform for free while d masses pay to watch?
Hypocrites!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by gloryon(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2013
To all of u vilifying the so called celebs for not helping OJB,dz a food for thought. These so called celebs worked for there money,so they are not under any obligation to help anybody. So if u r dt concerned abt OJB,for those of u working,kindly pay into his account. They have a moral obligation to help him but its nt necessary for them to help him. You don't need to be a celeb to be a helper. TO ALL OF you,start saving OJB. I deserve to spend my money the way I like since I worked for it. I satisfy my conscience not people.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by cycline404(m): 2:50pm On Jun 23, 2013
MEN THOSE CELEB JUST FLASH THEM SELF THEY RE DAMM BROKE..

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by mspinkpepper: 4:06pm On Jun 23, 2013
don jazzy was 'honored' with d champagne..he didnt buy it. @ojb...get well soon
@allnaijacelebs...help dis guy now b4 he dies nd u guys go to d studio to sing 'tribute to ojb'. :/
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by theutopianex: 4:13pm On Jun 23, 2013
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by jude33084(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2013
991: the same don jazzy dat was drinking wine worth more than a million dollar? the same p square dat claimed dey bought jet, oil bizness etc. Where are all of them posing with cars worth millions? d other day one of dem claimed he gave a fan wrist watch worth thousands of dollars, just $100k to save a life and dey are crying boohoo?
It`s either dis guys are heartless or dey are fake.
by d way, d pastor that dis guy pay 10% of his income weekly is cruising around in his G550 private jet....nonesense!!!

Is kidney transplant that expensive?

We have to thank God for every day that pass. smiley
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by jude33084(m): 5:14pm On Jun 23, 2013
timpaker:
Can't they just organize a "SaveOJBlife" concert and perform for free while d masses pay to watch?
Hypocrites!

♏ãn you have said it all! smiley
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by BlueRoyale: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2013
DailyNews: First, don't underrate anyone. Second, I am sure majority of people already knew that that over-hyped wine Don Jazzy posed with, was a mere attempt by Alex to enter the Guiness book of record/world record as one those that created or produced the costliest wine in the world because what made the wine seem costly was the packaging- bottle, gold and diamonds on the bottle, which looks like an asset that can be resold in future if bought. But Don Jazzy posing with it didn't do good to his personality if u don't know cos I know so many men that matters that did criticised him and Alex Amosu for that rubbish invention amidst high level of poverty and unemployment in Nigeria, all he tot of was to create such product to further lure public/political, etc functionaries into looting and spending lavishly.

Now, to OJB issue. I am sorry to sound this way, his case ought not to create much societal noise, and I am sorry to also say that I can't donate a kobo to such cause, yes! Tomorrow, I will be called to donate to save wizkid from cancer, and maybe Dbanj from HIV right Jokers!

There are one million and one Nigerians suffering and dying of several illnesses including renal failure that no one hear about, and some die becos they can't afford just a hundred thousand naira, so what happens to them? Why is OJB's case different, huh Why are the so-called celebrities making so much fuss about it Why can't they handle it as one of their own Must the entire Nigerians contribute to help him amidst other common Nigerians dying of the same illness without any help, when OJB's fake friends and colleagues can't afford to foot this bill from their lot They don't want to let just 15million go out of the millions they always brag off, so they can have more to throw on girls and on drinks, sighs.

People should donate to save poor Nigerians dying daily at different general and federal owned hospitals. A celebrity ought to be taken care of by his/her celebrity friends as a matter of fact. If u like, call me names, that's my view on it and y most Nigerians won't donate.
Nice1 Bros you said it all... End of discussion!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by goldedprince: 2:32pm On Sep 12, 2016
Did they donate undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals / Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video)