Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31542 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 22, 2013
Ehen, lol, where is Omawunmi, come and sing that song for Don Jazzy and co which says:

You be chairman no be for mouth o, arubege.....lol....chairman do something o....gringrin Don Jazzy do something o!!!

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by pinky21(f): 10:21am On Jun 22, 2013
Who is O. J. B
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by pheesayor(m): 10:22am On Jun 22, 2013
Just checked, OJB is still trending on twitter. I pray this transforms into funds for him
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2013
bizzlemie:

He should kip quiet & help the guy if he wants to! Did he say anything to us before he wasted over N200m on a "vanitified" bottle of champagne?
But they said the champagne was a gift now
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2013
isnt ojb the producer that produced that allstars album with the hit track aye le?
he had over 40 artistes in that album,yet they all cant come up with 100k dollars.na wah ooo.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by pheesayor(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2013
pinky21: Who is O. J. B
Singer, producer. One time best producer in Nigeria, write 2face 's first single and produced hit single African queen
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Desloaaa(f): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2013
200m wine,3.5m suit,15m car,come abeg this (m) na million abi mirage
Na beg i dey o..All this celebs should plsss save dis dude.I take God beg una.save OJB and ur fans will forever appreciate
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: But they said the champagne was a gift now
even dangote no dey drink 200 million naira champagne
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 10:25am On Jun 22, 2013
pinky21: Who is O. J. B

OJB Jezreel is a producer and musician. He produced 2face's first solo album (African Queen, etc). He has also produced tracks for many other stars. He was a judge on MTN Project Fame. This is one of his tracks (my favourite) "God is my light".

http://m.naijapals.com/music.php?id=12937
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by BCELLS(m): 10:25am On Jun 22, 2013
gmyguy: Bros to be honest, na just packaging, na palmwine dey inside the bottle...haba, how i go pay 200M for wine...i no be maga nau
Nah true oh dude,fit be paraga sef....awon oloshi gbogbo,dat idi'ot wey call esef kid say 500k no be money,imagine?evn dangote sef no talk ham!..e troway 50million insde water!..make dem help d dude if dey no wan amadioha strike dem all oh!..we don tire 2dey listen 2dia tribute songs dey knw best 2compose
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by jr101(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2013
Sumtin dey happen for this 9ja oo. Its embarrassing for the music industry if a top music producer like OJB needs that amount of money, when our celebrities brandish wealth on d internet on a daily basis. We are not saying one person should pay everything, these guyz can form a committee within themselves and help him. The industry was not as lucrative as it is today when Steve Kadiri got help for same problem. This matter should ve been settled before it got to blogosphere. I wish OJB well embarassed
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 22, 2013
FACTS:
1) Don Jazzy = 1bottle of Wine, N384m
2) Psquare = Private jets (cost ranges in billions) and many other assets
3) Tuface = Ever Richer & popular than thou plus recent marriage bonuses (Latest Prado Jeep cost N18m and raw cash of N5m frm Akpabio) & many others. Meanwhil i can buy d Prado N14m if he wills 2 sell it 2 help a fellow.
4) Wiskid = Crashed N50m ride & called N500,000 cheap money.
5) Davido = D son of d ever multi billion naira rich man and has made so much money in d music industry.
Dbanj = I no fit talk
Banky W = I no fit talk
Timaya = hmmmmmm
Iyanya = N60m contract
J-martins = hmmmmmm
and so many others.
D time is here to help a bro. If u're d one, am sure he wuld've helped u unless u think otherwise. If this dude dies because of ur negligence, we ur honest fans will cease to buy ur albums and they wil be no more endorsement of contracts and invitations for show. Show a brother love. Money no be wahala here.

Stil then, we're all our bros' keepers. Notin is too small or too big.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by mkoabiola: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2013
All dese celeb dey over hype dier lyf style.
Which wine cost millions?
All na wash.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by abduldope(m): 10:33am On Jun 22, 2013
sMfh-TILL E CUT OFF ..... So nw daHt BOY wizkId cnt Pay d biLLs abi Bt em saBi buy POuRch of 5oM!!! Nd 500k na chicken chnge SHOw fee DeaD-MAN GODhaVmeRcy#
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by sobaemma(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2013
Don jazzy should shut up,he a greed selfish guy,if he can buy just a drink of two hundred and thirty sometin million just day drink and form,wots is 16 million to a life,he should up if he prefers drink to ones life,his colleague for that matter,man cn be wicked o,instead of him to hide and act as if he does no exist,he came out to talk rubbish,i wish i can beat him up
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by wasiudvd(m): 10:34am On Jun 22, 2013
My people and criticism!
What if the guy has drop a sum, and he tweet to encourage others to do so?
If the guy keep mute, we will say he is not saying anything.
And if he annouce what he has drop, he is brgging.

OJB! The only thing I have that I can contribute is my prayer. Get well soon

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by shilling(f): 10:42am On Jun 22, 2013
If they don't want to affect their bank accounts, they should all organize charity concerts and give proceeds to OJB
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Lanspower(m): 10:43am On Jun 22, 2013
I think we should help OJB if we can. Have the feeling that all the DOnjazzy's N200M wine, Dbanj's N3.2M suits and bla bla bla are just not real. Agreed that they are making some money but I find it so difficult to beleive that they make lots of money to the extent that they will spend millions of naira in such manner, this OJB case lends credence to this fact. If any of them is so rich and can actually afford N16M, he would have arranged it for their Sick mate and brag about this on Twitter.... jes passing by though

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2013
pheesayor: Singer, producer. One time best producer in Nigeria, write 2face 's first single and produced hit single African queen
Mr lecturer grin
pheesayor: Singer, producer. One time best producer in Nigeria, write 2face 's first single and produced hit single African queen
Mr lecturer
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by ZACHIE: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2013
Haywhy Solex:
man y u twkn lyk a fool,we re twkn of lyf here,u twkn of champagne..nigerians dnt tink deeply b4 voicin
If you don't know the details, please shut up.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 22, 2013
texaco1:
even dangote no dey drink 200 million naira champagne
Dangote na businessman now,he knows how hard he works for his money
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by tyson99(m): 10:47am On Jun 22, 2013
wasiudvd: My people and criticism!
What if the guy has drop a sum, and he tweet to encourage others to do so?
If the guy keep mute, we will say he is not saying anything.
And if he annouce what he has drop, he is brgging.

OJB! The only thing I have that I can contribute is my prayer. Get well soon

Don't mind them as far as i know don jazzy is a nice guy he go don donate something before tweeting.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bims198x: 10:55am On Jun 22, 2013
I sincerely pray he gets help real soon...
No matter where it comes 4rm.

OJB has contributed so much to the industry....than to be neglected.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Elxandre(m): 10:56am On Jun 22, 2013
**I can't believe these posts i'm seeing here...alot of ignorant and slow pokes...

*when did don jazzy buy 384 million wine?
*didn't psquare clarify they dont have a private jet?
*is wizkids porsche not just 15 million naira?

even if donjazzy has donated 5 million, its normal to still solicit support for the guy...so what is wrong with his tweet? except most of you are just local and have really crude minds....

From the way most of you here talk, i'm sure if you were financially more fortunate people, you wont even help!

*if you dont have any sensible thing to say, just stop posting thrash and go find a way to better your life....Local barbaric haters

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 22, 2013
Nigerian celebs are too greedy, they dont give back to the society that made them and cant even help a brother in need. This situation should have been solved without public notice, now they want the masses to contribute to help save ojb. Remember without that hit you wont be where you are today. I will send my donation no matter how small but it will be a shame to you as a celeb you dont donate to save his life.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Elxandre(m): 10:59am On Jun 22, 2013
Ogbeche77: Dangote na businessman now,he knows how hard he works for his money

so musicians dont work for their money?? you think its easy to produce a hit track? smh!!

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 11:08am On Jun 22, 2013
lessons for don jazzy and co
NEVER BLOW UR TRUMPET TOO LOUD IT MIGHT BACKFIRE ON YOU LATER.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 11:09am On Jun 22, 2013
one thing i am sure of is ojb must have tried all possible means of getting help from many people in the music industry and which might have been unsuccessful.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by yomip3t(m): 11:11am On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre: **I can't believe these posts i'm seeing here...alot of ignorant and slow pokes...

*when did don jazzy buy 384 million wine?
*didn't psquare clarify they dont have a private jet?
*is wizkids porsche not just 15 million naira?

even if donjazzy has donated 5 million, its normal to still solicit support for the guy...so what is wrong with his tweet? except most of you are just local and have really crude minds....

From the way most of you here talk, i'm sure if you were financially more fortunate people, you wont even help!

*if you dont have any sensible thing to say, just stop posting thrash and go find a way to better your life....Local barbaric haters

GOD BLESS YOU ABUNDANTLY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE JUST SAID.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Misolex(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2013
Na diz same ojb i watch im intaview last yr...wit 3 cars outsyd im compound...im say e gt plans 2 buy 1 more.........advice....if ur guys no gri help u, nna ehn...sel doz cars n ouz. Me, i kannot donate ma money 4 fud o....i stl de 5n job.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Chitexs250(m): 11:15am On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera
car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal
as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just
$100,000 (#16Million) in just 24 hours? Its obvious there's beef in the industry. If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with
their money,

Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to
produce "Tribute to OJB'.

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 22, 2013
Elxandre:

so musicians dont work for their money?? you think its easy to produce a hit track? smh!!
hope the head you are shaking won't fall off ur neck,we are discussing lifestyle here,read previous comments before contributing And how many businessmen do you know who drive around in a N20 million car?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ibinabo Fiberesima's Backless Dress At Ben-Bruce's 60th Birthday / Fans faint at Wizkid concert in Ivory Coast (video) / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals