Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,801 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31538 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 22, 2013
o boy, operation hidden post don surface. U go fear hidden posts.

meanwhile,

THIS POST HAS BEEN HIDDEN
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bankyblue(m): 6:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
RedBenson: To be very honest here, in the midst of fundraising, instead of contributing, if i have my way to hack that account, i wouldnt mind draining every kobo out of it cos i know some money must've entered there by now so they (the flamboyant musicians) can pay more. Who cares?

Na joke o!

Re u high? Dose here look like a comic center?
Talking about the health of a brother, and u re
Talking like a yabaleft hand patient
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by aeonconstruct: 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2013
2face,dbang,psquare,mi,alapomeji,davido,wizkid,dare,lamiide,nice,primetime,janjazzy,bankw,ntocee,ikechukwu,,if you all no donate -1million cash, donot expect nigerian youth. Support again.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by instinctg(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2013
In as much as nigerians sgould assist ds guy, we shld always be careful wit our way of life. Dis guys daughter had a heart issue years back and its sad his going thru dis now.

Ojb wud learn a tough lesson about drinkin and smokin now. Let's learn to save for the rainy days

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by samflex(m): 7:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Just for the records ojb marry 3 wives...poor man no dey marry 3 wives for this modern era

3 Likes

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nymphnode(m): 7:32pm On Jun 22, 2013
Hello Guys! Someone asked what had Ojb been doing with his savings and someone pointed out that he single handedly sponsored his daughter's heart transplant
That got me thinking, I mean its not a cheap operation. (2)How long had he been ill? How much do you think he would have spent so far? How much was paid to the donor? How many of the other artist you are castigating must have written a cheque or two during this period. Let me leave the rest questions to others who truly care to know.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by dovemart(m): 8:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
ZACHIE: Jazzy, one bottle of champagne will save that man
Just one bottle

Never knew there were reasonable ones here until I came accross this post. I really wanted to say same thing.£ 1.2Million Champagne?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by amymax(f): 8:53pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by kwizzy(m): 9:20pm On Jun 22, 2013
Make this our musician celebs no fall our hands o. Is a shame to allow OJB to be soliciting for assistance from the public.. If they allow OJB to die I swear I will never send their songs. Never!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by lizziehajiz(f): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
don jazzy u no get point.abeg packwell. Mtchew...........
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by CHIMSKY(m): 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2013
Times are not easy.So as not to place the load on anybody"s head,they should levy themselves.If 200 people pay 80k each:the money wey no reach to buy note 2,the money never complete?
Alternatively,if Dbanj,PSquare,Whizkid,Tu Face organize show,the money never complete?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
991: the same don jazzy dat was drinking wine worth more than a million dollar? the same p square dat claimed dey bought jet, oil bizness etc. Where are all of them posing with cars worth millions? d other day one of dem claimed he gave a fan wrist watch worth thousands of dollars, just $100k to save a life and dey are crying boohoo?
It`s either dis guys are heartless or dey are fake.
by d way, d pastor that dis guy pay 10% of his income weekly is cruising around in his G550 private jet....nonesense!!!

Maybe you need to conduct a research. My findings show that Nigerians are sadists...
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by mysticdollar(f): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2013
If he should die now dey will all cum out nd compose song 4 him mtcheeeeeeeeeew
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:07pm On Jun 22, 2013
bankyblue: Guys even though is 1k each make we contribute give OJB,

I ve seen a statement of account of someone that needs 7m for kidney
Operation, guess what? Someone paid 300 naira into the bank.
And since than I ve changed my mentality of given.

So donjazz might be wrong one way, but believe me u his right in
Another way.
Mr. Angel Animashaun!

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by ludot(m): 11:10pm On Jun 22, 2013
Nigerians, if your pastors ask you to donate to church building fund so as to reap hundred fold, you will not ask him to turn to his assistant pastors and HODs alone o.

Now to donate to save OJB's life, you dey shout celebrities name.

God dey look you with 3D glasses
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Monarchmindset(m): 11:36pm On Jun 22, 2013
If 500 of you will just shut up and donate 2k each it will be #1M.
do you think these celeb cant pay the money, they are just calling out to nigerians to help a brother we love. Cmon everyone its OJB we r talking about even if its #100 @ least do something for him.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by prico32(m): 11:37pm On Jun 22, 2013
delonz: Jazzy is right, maybe he knows they are reluctant in helpping themselves. May God help OJB.

If spoilt little Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If stupid D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If stupid Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others ...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango and GOD kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Monarchmindset(m): 11:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
prico32:

If spoilt little Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If stupid D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If stupid Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others ...

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango and GOD kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'
how much have you donated so far
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 22, 2013
rozayx5: Frontpage
Hmmm, Now is the time to show your Money, its not all about shouting in songs
or buying expensive drinks and cars
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by IYANGBALI: 12:05am On Jun 23, 2013
If that guy should die all music artistes in naija are in trouble
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by chuksoyo21(m): 12:34am On Jun 23, 2013
Its a shame for nigerian artists to hav allowed this issue come to the public domain. So, they cant join heads to do this low-key?
Nigerian musicians are born stingicians!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 1:01am On Jun 23, 2013
I Wish Don Jazzy and co are registered on NL to get dix messages Live n' clear
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by thegeorgy(f): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2013
f Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#16 Million) in just 24 hours?

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, God will judge anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Osheshe(f): 1:12am On Jun 23, 2013
DailyNews: If you ever see how these so called musical artistes squander hard earned money on women, drinks, and party eh, u won't even think twice on donating.

I used to have this guy as a very close friend back then in school, won't disclose his name here, used to help him, even helped him when he was promoting his first demo track, but as soon as the guy's song made it to the top and he became popular, he became so overwhelmed with success to the extent that he was just running around with university girls from all parts of Nigeria and beyond.

From one popular hotel/night club to another....I tried talking sense into his brain, but he refused to listen, I had to kick him out jareh, deleted his number till date. Even at a point he tried to reach me, but don't have his time anymore...I only see and hear his songs on air....

Most of them are reckless, live reckless life and spend most their income on women, drinks, cars and party. In fact, pleasure!!! So pity them not! Pity the poor Nigerians dying in hospitals cos of no money. Pity the unemployed youths searching for job and begging to be employed yet none. Pity poor children dying of hunger on daily basis. This case shouldn't have been a big deal at all.

Mister, your system of thinking is highly flawed. While I agree with the fact that 'some' of these so-called celebs squander money on frivolities, this is not a yardstick for describing 'all' of them.

Your friend...whoever he is might be a spendthrift. That doesn't make OJB one. Unless you've seen him firsthand...wasting money? If the answer to this is a NO, I'll politely ask you to exercise caution when typing.

That you're even canvassing for people to NOT make financial contributions to his health challenge, shows you as the cynical individual you are. If this was your blood brother, would you do such a thing?

Or being a celeb makes OJB less of a human being? Plus he ain't the first of his kind soliciting for public assistance. A few months ago, it was Ngozi Nwosu and even Enebeli the actor (God rest his soul) before her.

I didn't see your lousy comment on any of those threads. Whatever happened to being a 'brother's keeper'? So you've made it known that you WILL NOT contribute. Your money...your decision but please, kindly DESIST from dissuading other willing members of the public from doing so. This is sheer wickedness!

I was totally dumbfounded by your comment! And to think that I followed your posts once upon a time. Osanobua be praised for making me see the huge BLUNDER I made, and RECTIFYING it sharply.

Still...*gives self a good knock all the same*
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by caprini: 1:15am On Jun 23, 2013
bizzlemie:

He should kip quiet & help the guy if he wants to! Did he say anything to us before he wasted over N200m on a "vanitified" bottle of champagne?
Say hin be Bill gates to drink such an expensive wine.Bloody fakes and wanna be,s.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 23, 2013
Plzzzz!...anyone who cn help me gt the former goal.com app for bb...the d.load link pliiiz..God bless!
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Flygerian1(m): 3:52am On Jun 23, 2013
My prayers for u, bro.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 4:13am On Jun 23, 2013
guys kets forget this celebrities and lets do our own part for God sake.
the question now is
WHICH BANK ACC ARE WE SUPPOSE TO PAY TO?
LET OJB AS A MATTER OF URGENCY OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND IF HE HAS DONE ALREADY LET US KNOW.
WHERE ARE WE TO SEND OUR DONATIONS TO?
alll these abuse and insult will not help lets show this stars that we get sense pass them
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by InvertedHammer: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2013
/
Na Don Jazzy I dey feel sorry for.

Make im dey pray make better illness no catch am wey all man suppose donate for cure.

This champagne shakara go haunt am for life.

Donate money? Which money? The one dem don use go buy proper attire wey dem go showcase for the bobo funeral.

OJB..Get well in IJN

//
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by naptu2: 6:53am On Jun 23, 2013
texaco1: guys kets forget this celebrities and lets do our own part for God sake.
the question now is
WHICH BANK ACC ARE WE SUPPOSE TO PAY TO?
LET OJB AS A MATTER OF URGENCY OPEN AN ACCOUNT AND IF HE HAS DONE ALREADY LET US KNOW.
WHERE ARE WE TO SEND OUR DONATIONS TO?
alll these abuse and insult will not help lets show this stars that we get sense pass them

The account details are in the 4th post on the first page of this thread.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by sean079: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2013
All this artist can foot dis bill on their own cos the industry is now booming with cash on like b4 imagine doing ow many hours show for 2 to 3 milla. When kanye west had medical issue like dat only JZ alone shoulder the whole responsibility and reason while d guy ever remain faithful to JZ. Let those that have make it big in the business help one of their own instead of washing their dirty linen outside. Even, aren't they ashame
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 6:57am On Jun 23, 2013
naptu2:

The account details are in the 4th post on the first page of this thread.
ok,thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Rico Swavey Imitates Legend Of Zorro, Rocks His Face Mask & Outfits / Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.