Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,952 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:02 PM

Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" (31539 Views)

Marrying 3 Wives Is My Destiny And I Am Happy When I Look At Them - OJB Jazreel / Meet Ojb's 3 Wives And 8 Kids / 2013 Deadly Prophecies By 3 Men Of God For Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
Imagine! i can't believe don jazzy could say that after that wine trend....anyway am waiting for wizkid that don't deal with cheap money atleast #16M shouldn't be a problem for him to pay for.
what funny about all these 9ja artist celebrities is small time now you will see them coming out singing about money....should we say they are foaming or fake or heartless people.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by onyeahams: 1:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #15Million PorchePanamera car in less than 2 monthsIf D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for ashowIf Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsementdeal as chicken changeIf P-Square can buy just a property for #400MillionIf Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagneAnd the many others...Why can't they put heads together and donatejust $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?Its obvious there's beef in the industry.If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREELwith their money, Sango + Amadioha kills anyone who goesto studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'.Please Re:Broadcast

NB: tuface de do wedding for dubia,n'ojb produced ur hit song (africa queen).. De buy 3 houses in a day! Haba! Safe ur broda tu baba,safe ur broda.
I dont know u ooo ojb,but i know u will not die..silver and gold i have not but surely my prayers goes out to you.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 1:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
2face wedding was sponsored by another person,it wasnt 2face who foot the bills.

reportnaija..com/2013/03/picture-man-who-sponsored-tuface.html?m=1
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by bornosheikh: 1:51pm On Jun 22, 2013
Kidney transplant in India, Cuba etc is a lot cheaper than the sum they quoted. I can already see the signs of someone looking to chop from this incident. SMH
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
When the dude was partying with his acquired wealth, was I there to help?

Abeg abeg abeg
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 22, 2013
WELL DAYUMMMM I THOUGHT ODB WAS DEAD undecided
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by abysirius(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
jascon1:
Drinking, living like Quincy Jones and forking university students.
From back in 2006 his production fee per track was 50k-100k. He was a producer/singer. Selling million to alaba marketers n earning mega in shows n exploiting upcoming artists n big stars like omotola n tuface
U really think this is d best time to be saying this...enh? Even if wat u're sayin is true, does that justify y his colleagues should neglect him? Let him who hasn't sinned cast d first stone...
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Myself2(m): 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2013
Adex097: nomoreloss wants to donate too??
Make I no talk.
@ojb get well soon

Hey you,why you dey downgrade nomoreloss
Oya talk that thing way you no wan tlak before
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 22, 2013
Haba!...ppl shld only say what they are very sure of and leave err'tin for God to judge.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 2:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
abysirius: U really think this is d best time to be saying this...enh? Even if wat u're sayin is true, does that justify y his colleagues should neglect him? Let him who hasn't sinned cast d first stone...
i think the guy is making sense ,come to think of it ,in this world it is every man for himself,if these celeb friends of ojb were or are wise enough to save and invest their money for the rainy day,why didnt he do the same when he was making money?we must understand that the money all these celebrities make is their own and they have the right to spend it any way they like .i dont think ojb did any job for any of them free.if they decide to help then we should thank them and if they decide not to help we cant blame or force them.it is their money and not ojb money
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jun 22, 2013
991: the same don jazzy dat was drinking wine worth more than a million dollar? the same p square dat claimed dey bought jet, oil bizness etc. Where are all of them posing with cars worth millions? d other day one of dem claimed he gave a fan wrist watch worth thousands of dollars, just $100k to save a life and dey are crying boohoo?
It`s either dis guys are heartless or dey are fake.
by d way, d pastor that dis guy pay 10% of his income weekly is cruising around in his G550 private jet....nonesense!!!
Don jazzy did not buy the drink o, its a complementary version for publicity.
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
If all nairalanders begin donate 500 naira, he go reach somewhere now. You don't have to be rich to give.

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Oloriebi22(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2013
If Wizkid can damage a #50Million Porche Panamera car in less than 2 months

If D'Banj can wear a #3Million suit just for a show

If Davido can refer to a #10Million endorsement deal as chicken change

If P-Square can buy just a property for #400 Million

If Don Jazzy can pop a $1.5Million champagne

And the many others...

Why can't they put heads together and donate just $100,000 (#15Million) in just 24 hours?

Its obvious there's beef in the industry.

If all these big artistes don't save OJB JEZREEL with their money, Sango kills anyone who goes to studio to produce "Tribute to OJB'. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by loswhite(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2013
tintingz: Yes jazzy, we should help you're right. . .dont forget you were siping your wine worth millions! angry
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROkbBXVP5vFL4ybicUc9tdrmHmOnuFZDZG0zs6OK313vxgP6tJRUoETQ[/img]
in don jazzy's voice I beg I no buy am o I Js use am take snap pix o....lol
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by charlzzy: 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2013
ojb was once a boss to wizkid and 2face an these two are mega milloniars in de industry today....i dont even wast to talk about donjazz who is said to be de richest producer in nigeria... Mtewwww nonsence!!!. If u guyz dont help ur fellow entertainer we de fans can do dat but i promise u guyz that that will be the de genesis of ur downfall. Get well soon
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by texaco1: 3:30pm On Jun 22, 2013
charlzzy: ojb was once a boss to wizkid and 2face an these two are mega milloniars in de industry today....i dont even wast to talk about donjazz who is said to be de richest producer in nigeria... Mtewwww nonsence!!!. If u guyz dont help ur fellow entertainer we de fans can do dat but i promise u guyz that that will be the de genesis of ur downfall. Get well soon
na lie,which kind yeye downfall?na dem give am kidney problem?or the job he did for them ,they didnt pay him?if they decide not to help him ,nothing will happen.even he ojb ,he knows this,the only thing he can do is what don jazzy is doing ,which is trying to rally round financial support for him and even by doing that he has become ur enemy.so because he has 1billion in his account that means he must by force help ojb.na wah for nigerians.
why isnt anybody talking about ojb state gov?
well i guess this will teach those stars a lesson ,never blow ur trumpet
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 22, 2013
See how poverty don twist the brains of Nigerians.evil, selfish, envious things..godforsAken freaks.UNa end go be ten times worse.heartless beasts
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Paentera(m): 3:46pm On Jun 22, 2013
Linoversace: ...As if one of them can't pay the bill.So Ñ16million is now whatz causing these celebs to be calling God's name everywhere.
....May God help us All!

Meanwhile Mr Wizkid crashed a N10m luxury sports car just last weekend, now this. Is the entertainment industry that cold that artistes don't care to reach out to each other? Or its more like everyman for himself?
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 22, 2013
ehie: See how poverty don twist the brains of Nigerians.evil, selfish, envious things..godforsAken freaks.UNa end go be ten times worse.heartless beasts
I THINK YOU ARE BEHIND THIS SCAM. YOU SEEM CURIOUSLY AND WIERDLY PASSIONATE ABOUT SOMEONE 'YOU DONT KNOW'

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 22, 2013
ehie: lol.because I am mad that wicked people have a lack of empathy..u are as twisted as ur fellow envious freaks...hypocrite.numbrr one bible quoter with heart full of hate
YUP. YOU DEFINITELY SET THIS SCAM UP. YOU TRYNA BUY PORSCHE WITH THE MONEY SO YOU CAN FLEX LIKE WIZKID ABI ? WE DONE CATCH YOU TODAY EHIE grin grin
Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jun 22, 2013
FOWL YANSH DONE OPEN. EHIE WAN USE MONEY BUY THE CAR ON HER PROFILE PIC grin grin

1 Like

Re: Don-Jazzy On OJB - "Guys Do Not Wait For Celebrities Alone" by smudge2079(m): 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2013
see their lives, they cant help d dude. he much is #16mill in don baba or p square hand. they callin on me a commoner wey nysc dey pay 19800 montly. d money neva reach me chop o. nija celebs are all fake.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mercy Eke To Fans: Stop Buying Fake Instagram Followers For Me (Video) / AY And His Wife, Mabel Makun Welcome Second Child After 13 Years (Video) / Erica Signs Star Radler And Legend Stout Endorsement Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.