Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721589 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 10:40am On Sep 17, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

No poem today... Been silent for so long....
Ok...waiting anyway...as u dissent from Zubby's latest episode I wanna see a Verse of it..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by benzeeno: 10:41am On Sep 17, 2013
you guys should not derail this thread pls. To more pressing matters, what exactly did Maria do?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 17, 2013
Still trying to figure out why Maria didnt do a bank transfer is she knew she was going to move around with that kind of money or better use use her own car for her safety?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 10:49am On Sep 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Still trying to figure out why Maria didnt do a bank transfer is she knew she was going to move around with that kind of money or better use use her own car for her safety?

2006 wasnt as advanced as today.
the car - no idea
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 10:51am On Sep 17, 2013
Fvcking, Drugs everyother thing no one knew under 20's would be here.

Like they said, let's not derail the thread, "Sexuality Section" is supposed to be hidden from under 20's

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 10:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Taking your time to preach Atheistic gospel is not going to change my stance in being a Christian. In as much as I enjoy your story, I don't want to swallow all those references you are making of God not existing.
Nobody is interested in changing your stance to anywhere. Stop feeling special. This thread is not tailor made to your taste.

Please, keep your thoughts to yourself and tell us your story, you were not an atheist when you were born, touching money through whatever means you have done does not make you an atheist either. You are just confused.
How can you tell an adult to keep his thoughts to himself in a public forum and in his own thread where he's telling his own life story? I mean, what gives here?

It is the kind of your story that affects the minds of youngsters and I dare tell you that most of your readers are kids who are below 20. You are being a negative influence unto them. Stick to the lessons and stop preaching.
This is the sexuality section abi? Your hypocrisy is alarming!

Not everybody have the mind and heart to shake away vices being read especially when they look up to someone as their role model. Be a good role model and stop feeding kids with this please. They are not adults yet.

Just my 2 kobo sha.

I am and will a remain a Christian till my dying day.
if you are not mature enough to view this thread, simply ship out. As far as i'm concerned Zuby does not owe anybody here anything. So if you don't like his thoughts and stories better move away.

Its not like you even know anything about this christianity you are prattling about. . .

And what the fawk is atheistic gospel? undecided

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by horlabiyi(m): 10:57am On Sep 17, 2013
There are so many things around us to believe that the Almighty God is a living God. Tho Zuby's opinion is welcomed because everyone has his/her own right to everything. I don't think reading something about atheism would change someone's mind.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 17, 2013
I have criticized Zubby a lot on this thread,but i have to go with dayleke and mr troll this time.We should all calm down and let Zubby write his story the way he wants. I am impressed with the way Zubby can take criticism like a pinch of salt,no matter how bad it is.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 17, 2013
bejahisky: I have criticized Zubby a lot on this thread,but i have to go with dayleke and mr troll this time.We should all calm down and let Zubby write his story the way he wants. I am impressed with the way Zubby can take criticism like a pinch of salt,no matter how bad it is.

There is no other way to explain what he did jare grin grin grin. it's just plain wickedness and he tried to preach to put a spin on it to try to justify it. I think what people want to know is whether things have changed now. Forget christianity or atheism or Islam, at least there is a way to conduct your ways with a conscience

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:22am On Sep 17, 2013
Mr Troll: Nobody is interested in changing your stance to anywhere. Stop feeling special. This thread is not tailor made to your taste.

How can you tell an adult to keep his thoughts to himself in a public forum and in his own thread where he's telling his own life story? I mean, what gives here?

This is the sexuality section abi? Your hypocrisy is alarming!

if you are not mature enough to view this thread, simply ship out. As far as i'm concerned Zuby does not owe anybody here anything. So if you don't like his thoughts and stories better move away.

Its not like you even know anything about this christianity you are prattling about. . .

And what the fawk is atheistic gospel? undecided

Everybody to how they view things. If you think you know Zuby enough, then good for you. Just remember, he changes his number the same way you change a child diapers.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 11:23am On Sep 17, 2013
ZUBY77 nobody is asking you to belong to any denomination, just tell us your story as it was not to preach confusion to us. I believe in God and if u don't, sooner or later the cosmic force of this planet will change ur mindset. Men like you that presume themselves exposed only needs and Encounter to believe. You are not the first Atheist that have been and changed. Maybe u have dazed ur thought with CARL MAX, but one thing is for sure, If u don't believe in life, U will believe after life. Shikena

8 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 17, 2013
benzeeno: you guys should not derail this thread pls. To more pressing matters, what exactly did Maria do?

Nobody knows. But Zubby was convinced in his mind that she was trying to harm him by charming him. No evidences, and we all know the mind can play dirty tricks on you especially if you have the tendency to always assume the worst based on past experiences.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 11:30am On Sep 17, 2013
edubaba: ZUBY77 nobody is asking you to belong to any denomination, just tell us your story as it was not to preach confusion to us. I believe in God and if u don't, sooner or later the cosmic force of this planet will change ur mindset. Men like you that presume themselves exposed only needs and Encounter to believe. You are not the first Atheist that have been and changed. Maybe u have dazed ur thought with CARL MAX, but one thing is for sure, If u don't believe in life, U will believe after life. Shikena

This is what some people are not getting. At least you can see it from where I am looking at it.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 17, 2013
Donxavier:

Nobody knows. But Zubby was convinced in his mind that she was trying to harm him by charming him. No evidences, and we all know the mind can play dirty tricks on you especially if you have the tendency to always assume the worst based on past experiences.
i will agree with this, Zuby u made a choice to go to Edo, Maria didn't force you. U willingly gave money to her parents, she didn't force you either. Most of the money u spent in Edo, you spent it out of your own free will and saying that you were revenging on her was a rather flimsy excuse, you simply stole from someone who hadn't done anything to you. If you were too scared of being charmed you shouldn't have gone to Edo in the first place. Its as simple as that smiley

16 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 11:32am On Sep 17, 2013
ZUBBY if you can diligently answer my question, I will believe ur Atheism. THE AIR YOU BREATH DAILY, WHERE IS IT COMING FROM AND WHERE IS IT GOING TO since the whole earth cannot exhaust it

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:33am On Sep 17, 2013
edubaba: ZUBY77 nobody is asking you to belong to any denomination, just tell us your story as it was not to preach confusion to us. I believe in God and if u don't, sooner or later the cosmic force of this planet will change ur mindset. Men like you that presume themselves exposed only needs and Encounter to believe. You are not the first Atheist that have been and changed. Maybe u have dazed ur thought with CARL MAX, but one thing is for sure, If u don't believe in life, U will believe after life. Shikena

And you really believe that you have had more encounters than me?
I guess since i refused to attribute any of them to God or Satan, then they were not qualified to be called "encounters".
I am more intetested in Physics, what i encounter everyday NOT stories about some guy who spent days in the belly of fish.

Lets move on.

And to those who are critisizing me, You are all welcomed. No one knows it all.

We will require 30 comments after the next chapter.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 17, 2013

Bro, i understand where you are going but you have to cool down. For me i read zubbys updates anytime he updates and even though i don't agree with him especially on the religion side but you don't have to attack him, everyone has a right to believe what he or she wants as you cant force someone to believe in God. We all will one day learn the truth of the true existence of God. For me i do believe God exist just like you, for him zubby he doesn't believe, lets all keep our believes and shouldn't abuse each other because we have different believes.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2013
edubaba: ZUBBY if you can diligently answer my question, I will believe ur Atheism. THE AIR YOU BREATH DAILY, WHERE IS IT COMING FROM AND WHERE IS IT GOING TO since the whole earth cannot exhaust it
so far, Zuby has not even stated that he's an atheist. All i see here are insecurities when your most cherished beliefs are being threatened. As for your questions, take it to the religion section and get your ignorance exposed.

@foxy, i don't know Zuby. I've never called him before. I'm not even interested in doing that. So. . . Go figure.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Sift through the post pick what its good that you can use and discard what u don't need. If u need to criticise, do constructive criticism not attacking. Lobatan

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2013
Chapter 127

I had told Baba to come alone and he had done that.
The money and the phone sat there on my table. I had also promised him that there would be more jobs which would fetch us big money.

''IF you wanted the company of rats, you must buy fishes''

The phone inside my room started ringing. As I went to the room to get it, i knew who it was. It was Jude. I had told him to call me in ten minutes time as soon as Baba told me that he was downstairs. I had also told Jude to cut off the call as soon as I picked it. I told him that I would explain why later.

I went to the room and picked up the call. Jude cut it off as soon as he heard my voice. I switched it off because someone else could call while I was talking to the false call. Then I put it on my ear and pretended to be talking to someone.

''Hello baby, I found the people who took your money. I called the police and tracked them down. The police have taken them to Ikeja for interrogation. We also recovered all the items they took from you. you are lucky'' I said as I sat down opposite Baba.
Baba who had heard everything I had said, stood up abruptly.

''Woo, Wetin you think say you dey do, you wan call police for me'' he said as he looked around to see if Police were hidden anywhere in my place.

''Calm down. I am not calling any police but I am sending the items back to the owner. She said she would commit suicide if she didn't get the things back. I don't want her to die yet. I have told the DPO that I was in the area when it happened and that I knew the people who did that but I will tell him that I haven't found them. We will close the case and nobody will know anything'' I had said to Baba.

He complained that his co actors won't believe him if he didn't return with their shares of the money.

"Tell them what happened and tell them that I will settle them when I get money" I said.

He left my house so disappointed.
There on the table was N50,000. According to Baba, they had spent N2000 the night they got the money.

Maria's phone was also on the table. It was worth over N50,000 in the Nigerian Market. I picked it up and removed the Simcard, broke it into pieces and flushed it down the toilet. I inserted one of my old simcard and switched the phone on. Then, I checked all the numbers, stored in the phone and wiped them out.
I took the phone and the money and went down to my car.

I drove to Ladipo through toyota bus stop and sold the phone for N42,000. I knew I could have gotten much more money from it but it was a stolen phone. I needed to close the deal as quickly as possible.

In Total, I saw N92,000 on my hand. There was a Diamond bank at the upper Ladipo street, I drove there.

It was time for Mathematics.

I had spent N39,000 in benin city.

N92,000 minus N39,000 = N53,000.

Kola, Baba and their gang had taken about N40,000 including drinks.

I deducted the N40,000 too and came up with N13,000.

I counted N13,000 and stuffed it inside my wallet, Then I paid in the rest of the money into my account.
I Knew that Baba and his gang would return. They had pulled the job themselves and if they got nothing, they could implicate or even attack me.. It was important to cover every area.
Although I could deny them but it was better to avoid stirring the problems in the first place.

On my way back, I called Baba.
''Let us meet at the good day hotel in the evening'' I had told him.
He reminded me that the boys were angry. I told him to come with them. I promised there was another job and also told them that everything from that new job would go to them.

The jobless Alayes were at the good day before my arrival. I called Maria to make sure she was not in that vicinity. She could identify one of them as her attackers and if she did, she could easily link them with me which would stir trouble.

''I am tired. I can't make calls, I have lost all the numbers I don't have in my Diary. I don't even have money at home'' she had said.

I told her that I will stop by in two hours.

The boys were angry as expected but I told them that jobs were like that sometimes. I bought them drinks worth N3000 and gave them N5000 in cash to share. I myself refused to drink, I had taken my money and didn't want anything to do with the remaining N13,000.
Two of them were contented except one. I had forgotten his name. He had refused the money and said that I must share the money equally. I reminded him that I didn't call him for any job. Good day was a large place and there were many people there that evening. There was nothing he could do.
When it was time to leave, I told them that the next job could come in a few days.

I drove straight to Maria. She was visibly getting thinner and uglier. She hadn't put on any make up since the incident. I didn't want to stay at a sorrowful place, therefore, I consoled her and gave her the remaining N5000 on my way out. It was her money. The remainder of the money from her phone and cash.
She could now go and do the charm with the money for all I care. Lets see how she won't charm herself or Baba and his gang or the officials of Diamond bank.
... And to all the people who put me into the temptations of revenge, the blame of my unpleasant and unfavourable actions was also yours. The evil that men do must not go unpunished because they would keep doing bad things.

'' The essence of mathematics is not to make simple things complicated but to make complicated things simple''

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Warlord3000(m): 11:45am On Sep 17, 2013
#still on GHOST-MODE#..

Smirking @ those arguing:::

My believe is my believe//dont try tochange me, and I won't try to change u cool

while waiting for the next update from the boss...lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 11:46am On Sep 17, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Taking your time to preach Atheistic gospel is not going to change my stance in being a Christian. In as much as I enjoy your story, I don't want to swallow all those references you are making of God not existing.

Please, keep your thoughts to yourself and tell us your story, you were not an atheist when you were born, touching money through whatever means you have done does not make you an atheist either. You are just confused.

It is the kind of your story that affects the minds of youngsters and I dare tell you that most of your readers are kids who are below 20. You are being a negative influence unto them. Stick to the lessons and stop preaching.

Not everybody have the mind and heart to shake away vices being read especially when they look up to someone as their role model. Be a good role model and stop feeding kids with this please. They are not adults yet.

Just my 2 kobo sha.

SECONDED
Dat chapter was total BS.@Zuby Kip U̶̲̥̅̊я belief to U̶̲̥̅̊я self.
†нэ fear of GOD is †нэ begining of wisdom

Check my signature below

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2013
Time to attack. I knew i fucxked up especially after selling her phone.
The objective was to get my money in full just like in Ghana. Whatever method i used that worked was worth it.

I knew what happened in Edo state and i knew what she tried to do. Peharps if i had played along, i might not be here to tell the story.
Like i said earlier, we see mad people walking along the roads everywhere. Some of them were sane and as long as we dont know how it all started, i prefered to twart any suspicious move rather than wait for miracles.

I dont like miracles, i like preventions.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 11:57am On Sep 17, 2013
Give atheist proves n reason with them don't attack their believe. Weldone boss.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2013
plainmirror:

SECONDED
Dat chapter was total BS.@Zuby Kip U̶̲̥̅̊я belief to U̶̲̥̅̊я self.
†нэ fear of GOD is †нэ begining of wisdom

Check my signature below
This is a classic example of contradictory thinking. In one sentence, you tell someone to keep his beliefs to himself, in the very next sentence you tell him to fear god. Lol cheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Still trying to figure out why Maria didnt do a bank transfer is she knew she was going to move around with that kind of money or better use use her own car for her safety?
u talk as if u ar so smart and can never be a victim where as its people like u that will even do worst things and blem it on the poor devil
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by benzeeno: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
''An eye for an eye will only make the whole world blind''

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 17, 2013
ZUBY77: Time to attack. I knew i fucxked up especially after selling her phone.
The objective was to get my money in full just like in Ghana. Whatever method i used that worked was worth it.
in Ghana your money was stolen and in Edo you took out the money by yourself and im pretty sure then you had the mental capacity to appreciate the actions you were taking

I dont like miracles, i like preventions.
a better way of preventing this from happening would have been not volunteering to go to Edo though

4 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MrTroll(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2013
Just to be clear though, i'm not in any way endorsing or repudiating Zuby's lifestyle. Its his life, his rules. While i may not agree with his way of thinking or some of his actions, it has gotten him here so far. . . I believe we are all adults here so we should be able to at least have a basic understanding that this is someone elses lifestyle. It doesn't have to conform to our own world view. Read the story, enjoy yourself, if he asks for criticisms give it constructively but don't go about telling him what to say and what not to say. . . Make una enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 17, 2013
king555:
u talk as if u ar so smart and can never be a victim where as its people like u that will even do worst things and blem it on the poor devil
i have been a victim of certain situations yes, but i have never blamed the devil for it. If i willing go down the wrong road and something goes wrong along the line i never try to justify my stupid actions or blame it on someone else. Im simply pointing out the fact that Maria never did anything wrong, if ever zuby was to be seen as the "supposed victim" then he is the one who put himself in that position considering the fact that no one twisted his arm and pointed a gun to his head and demanded him to drive to Edo with someone he did not trust whatsoever.
Zuby does welcome criticism, dont know why you are getting this emotional undecided

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 17, 2013
Zubby I don't see the offence that maria committed for you to treat her like that she didn't deserve that kind of treatment to the extent that you sold her her fone after all the money you collected from her.

You went to benin with her she didn't beg you to give her parents any money you did that willingly so why will you collect the money from her
Dear u effed up big time the revenge u took on maria was so bad more than the one you took on that Ghana girl.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by peterphd(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2013
Foxy_Flow:

Just my 2 kobo sha.

Were you born a Christian or you were taught how to be a Christian? Please allow zubby preach whatever and keep your religion to yourself.
PS: Your Christian God did not create the world.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.