Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722193 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 4:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
Chapter 124

Nigeria cultivated Marijuana in large quantities in some states that included Ondo, Edo and Delta
Unlike the types cultivated in Europe, the Nigerian local weeds were herbal. They cured diseases. However that does not change the fact that it was still an illegal banned business. Banned by who?

Nigeria is a country that danced to the tunes of its colonial masters and other western agents. We had no sayings of our own, we were not involved in any World trade organisation deals except the oil which the west determined the prizes.

Since we had areas that efficiently grew Marijuana, it was a business the federal government should have delved into, just like the governments of Mexico, Colombia and other central and South Americans delved into Cocaine.

The imperialists would never want the developing countries to catch up with them. As a result, they termed most of their natural resources Illegal just like they did in Afghanistan.
They go behind and use their military men to deal on those drugs because they needed them to manufacture their artificial drugs such as chloroquine, procain and other dangerous injections. They knew that as soon as Marijuana, Opium and other Drugs were legalized, they (the west) would be put out of business.
They had their laboratories where they manufacture diseases only to also manufacture the antidotes to experiment on us.

''I got the contact from a friend of mine from Akure. There is a large forest 20 kilometers away from the Owo highway. It is where the Marijuana farm is located. The government forces are aware but we settle them each time we want to shift compressed weeds from the farm to town or to Lagos'' Jude had said.

According to him, he was still learning the ropes since he had no contacts to supply it in Europe. After discussing the Marijuana topic, it was clear to me that I would go into it some day but not at that moment. I needed to make friends from Ondo state first, then Edo state and Delta state. I needed the insiders who were interested in Shifting the stuff to Europe. But first I was going to go to Europe and find buyers.

Three days after the Benin events, Maria returned, or rather called and said she had returned.
''Did you return with Madam Comfort or did she send you to get the money alone'' I had asked her.

''I want to come to your place so we can discuss this'' she said.

I told her that I was not at home. She wanted to come to wherever I was but I told her to wait until I returned. I was at home anyway but it was becoming dangerous allowing Maria to come close to me. I hadn't given a serious thought on how next to tell her to leave but I knew it was going to happen someday sooner.

Daisy called and said she couldn't make it. It was a welcomed news, the tension of the previous day had reduced dramatically. I was already feeling like myself once more. That soft spot part of me had been replaced by the non compromising part that usualy pushed me to act before I was acted upon.
Life itself was all about that; ''Don't let the action come to you if you can take the action first'' .
sometimes the outsiders would understand the first action as the offensive one, the bad one.
But all my lives, I recalled one Igbo saying that said : ''Rather than allowing someone's dog to kill my own dog, I would rather let my own dog to kill the other dog first. It would be better to pay someone for his dog rather than allow them to pay me for my own dog''

Life is all about survival of the fittest, especially in our own part of the World where over 90% of the populace were hungry.
Hunger was the biggest cause of our problems down in this country and a hungry man could be motivated to do anything instead of facing the imminent option which was death.

As for Maria, I knew that whatever she planned to do was part of her survival plans. Maybe she wanted husband, money, fame etc and she believed that she could get that by using some kind of charm on me.
''It is only a tree that heard it was going to be cut down and still stood in one place''. Since Ozoigbondu was not a tree, it was important that I shifted because shifting was an unpredictable manner that displaced things.

Maria had tried his luck and failed. However knowing who I was, I needed to teach her some lessons never to try such things on any other person.
It was time to get my revenge on her. Leaving her In Benin was just a merciful punishment since I knew she had enough money to get her back to Lagos.

A day after she called, I called Baba and his gang.
I told them that Maria had stolen my money and that I needed to get it back. They were angry that after asking them to recover money from Chukwudi, I went ahead and used the Police.
I had to talk them down into taking the new job after making a promise of fifty-fifty sharing.

Around 8pm, I got down from my house and walked up to Emmanuel bustop along Adetola street. There was a small bar along the street off Emmanuel bus stop. I sat there and called Baba. He came with two friends. I told them that I was going to call the girl and that she would stop at the Emmamuel bus stop. They were to stand around there and grab her bag when she came.

I called Maria. She was happy and thought that I had forgiven and forgotten what happened.
Silly girl. I don't forget. I may chose to forgive but forgetting would put me in a similar situation like before.

She said she would take a bike to my street before 9pm. The later the better.

'' I am out of cash and I need some money from you''. I had said to her.

Since she was ready to do anything, she agreed that she had N52,000 in the house. I told her to get it for me.
''You will get it back the following week'' I had promised.

'' As to the deceit perpetrated upon women, let it pass, for when love is in the way, men and women as a general rule dupe each other''

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by siempere(m): 4:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
ZUBY77: This next Chapter goes to Screwface. Mr Screwface never for once, hide his amazement at what he termed my "writing skills"

Skills i never knew i had until he said it.
Even up till now, i still believe that i am just telling my stories.

By the way Screwface, i m no longer dangerous. people offend me and go free these days.
i m happy 2 hear this..there's nothing as dangerous as a gansta that dosen't know when 2 retire....it's maturity...bro...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 4:25pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zuby a leopard cannever change its skin colour ooooo

is better to be a camel-lion that a leopard
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ofido(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2013
am i in support of the plan to snatch Maria's bag by those thugs....?. hell NO!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 5:21pm On Sep 16, 2013
i can not stop but imagine why maria wanted zubby to give madam comfort the money she could have given her by her self since she did not mind to close her eye and kneel down for prayers wen madam comfort prayed for both of them like husband and wife....... aside from what ZUBBY thought what do u think was in maria's mind?........ I wish there was a way to fine out exactly what was in a person's mind

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hmmmmmm.........Ihe neme! grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2013
Hahahahahaha....the last quote by zuby show say m get onye oshi mentalitygrin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 7:47pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zubby why do you want punish her through that way is not wise beside that amount is too poor.underminding what you have spend for her.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 8:05pm On Sep 16, 2013
smileyGracias, Zubby. Gracias!

About you being less dangerous, I'l still prefer not to cross part with you kwanu. Odikwa risky. Odikwa very risky. A Leopard can not change it's skin color; Once a Leopard, always a Leopard.cheesycheesycheesy

Thanks for the update!

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 16, 2013
Uncle zubby, pls watch ur use of d pronouns his/her..

No vex o

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 8:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
datblaqgurl: Uncle zubby, pls wot ur use of d pronouns his/her..

No vex o

Wot/watch?

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2013
ZUBY77: Chapter 124

Since we had areas that efficiently grew Marijuana, it was a business the federal government should have delved into, just like the governments of Mexico, Colombia and other central and South Americans delved into Cocaine.

Seriously Mr Zubby,do you realize the amount of drug war going on in Mexico and Colombia right now? With the problems we have in Nigeria already delving into drug business will be a total disaster. Abeg dealing and using any drug is just wrong. Just google up the Mexican drug cartel and see what i mean,the Mexican drug war is worse than the Boko haram terrorism we are facing in Nigeria at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by xreal2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
great piece as usual. It looks like the names of people involved in this story are real. I saw the other thread where u shared pics and Jennifer was mentioned in one of those pics
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:31pm On Sep 16, 2013
bejahisky:

Seriously Mr Zubby,do you realize the amount of drug war going on in Mexico and Colombia right now? With the problems we have in Nigeria already delving into drug business will be a total disaster. Abeg dealing and using any drug is just wrong. Just google up the Mexican drug cartel and see what i mean,the Mexican drug war is worse than the Boko haram terrorism we are facing in Nigeria at the moment.

You are right.
But those wars are mostly external.
Nobody fights himself.

The imperialists are sending weapons down there but at the same time, telling the fools that mexicans are killing themseves..

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:32pm On Sep 16, 2013
x-real:
great piece as usual. It looks like the names of people involved in this story are real. I saw the other thread where u shared pics and Jennifer was mentioned in one of those pics

OVER 80% of the names are real.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 9:37pm On Sep 16, 2013
bigx:

Wot/watch?
Pls don't mind her.she's correcting somebody else with her poor vocabulary

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cheruv: 9:39pm On Sep 16, 2013
x-real:
Do you've the threads link?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by dandollaz: 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2013
Zubby u said that girls always act on impulse which I agree with you but you been so mean might be difficult to get a wife that will suit ur standard becos all is almost the same.so do have soft heart alittle to accompdate sm1 that will steal ur hrt 4ever.zubby udugwu ga n'iru
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 11:36pm On Sep 16, 2013
Tinynita: u sound mentally deranged....u need 2b locked up in a mental institution....yaba left is stil open so go back 2ur customized bedspace there
learn to take it easy on a nigga woman!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:19am On Sep 17, 2013
Chapter 125

''Help, somebody help'' it was the voice of Maria.

Some group of unknown men had stopped her at Emmanuel bus stop, a few meters away from the bar where I was drinking. They had searched her and took some money from her. They took her phone too. Therefore, she couldn't reach me.

I wasn't interested in the shouting. People had gathered around the area and more people were joining. It was becoming risky for me to stay there since someone might have seen me with Baba and the other actors. I got up, settled my bill and walked towards the opposite direction to a small street called Balogun Kuku. The street stretched up and busted out at Sanya street. I stopped a bike there and drove home.

Ten minutes later, a knock came to my door.
''Who is that'' I had shouted.
''Its me Maria'' the voice said.

''I have been trying to call you and warn you that some thieves were in that bus stop I told you to come but your phone was not ringing'' I said as I opened the door.

She came inside and started crying.

''I told you that I have forgotten what happened in Benin. You don't need to keep crying over that'' I said, pretending that I didn't know why she was crying.

''They took my phone and the money'' she cried out.

I held her and asked who took them. She said it was the thieves at the Bus stop.

I sat her down on the Sofa as my cousin walked in. We both consoled her and told her that she should thank God they didn't kill her.
My born again cousin reminded her of some examples of where thieves stole from people and even killed them.

''You need to go back to your place and rest. You will get headache from crying. I wanted us to go somewhere this night but you can't go in this condition. I will take you home'' I said as I dashed inside to get my car keys. I didn't give her any chance to say anything.

I was going to recover the N30,000. I gave to her parents and the money I spent in benin hotels. She didn't just knew that.

It was good to pay good with good and evil with evil if you can. But we must be careful of backlash when we pay evil for evil for humans were created to look for revenge against every evil deeds.

I drove her home and promised to get her another phone as soon as possible.

''The best way to get your enemies to pay and work for you is to make them believe that you are still friends''
I knew good when I saw it and I believed every reasonable person should be the same. However if gave you my heart and you tried to betray or kill it, there was only one option left for me. Just one.

I had bought her Valium 5 and paracetamol tablets to help her sleep. I had also advised her to take three tablets of the stuff instead of one. I knew it won't harm her but would rather make her sleep deeply. She needed the deep sleep. It would help her to reflect on the things she had done wrong to deserve what happened to her. I believed so much in Karma especially when I inflicted it by myself.

Life is a very complicated thing but You cannot sow a yam and harvest Cassava.

'' I have yet to see a problem however complicated that when you look at it the right way does not become more complicated''

35 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Osgee(m): 6:38am On Sep 17, 2013
THANKS FOR THE MORNING DOSE BOSS
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by lumzybo: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2013
What kinda man is dis Zubby sef? undecided
From ur story, the money you gave her folks was not 4cd out from ur pocket it was a willing gift so y operation recover again? I taya for you ooooo....
angry

11 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by temhab(f): 7:03am On Sep 17, 2013
embarassed Zubby Zubby U mean no b small

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by edubaba(m): 7:07am On Sep 17, 2013
That serves her right. Bravo Ozoigbondu 1

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kobenol(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2013
I don't understand where this is heading (the 30grande recovery op.)
I thought next phase was returning the slap to "Kola & partners"
Well, I'm following keenly...Great piece bros.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 7:12am On Sep 17, 2013
Oga zubby, here you go again. Its not every1 dat deserve a revenge na! What u are thinking might be different from wat she was trying 2do. Boss u 2 over mean abeg!!! Haba

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 17, 2013
I don't understand oga Zubby again ooo, u gave her parent the money as gifts na, maria didn't force you. Why must you set her up? I don't lyk dat move @all. Since you don't trust anybody in life, u goin to mis-interpret so many things/feelings

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2013
MARIA DIDNT DO YOU ANY BAD THING ZUBY

1 She never asked You to give her parent money (30k)

2 She might not had plan to charm you in any way.

3 Even if you claim she did you wrong,what exactly can you pin down on her that she did?

You are only acting based on the evil you think of her oooo

You did not Punish madam grace pikin ooo

She is the one who really offended you.

1 madam grace pikin was cought red handed or half naked while in the camp

2 She even brought a man to your house yes the house you paid for in barlin.

3 she feed the man with you food.

4 she spent your money on her and you still send money from 9ja to obodo oyibo for her.

Ozigbondu 1 of barlin, Maria's offend is that she is just a desperate lady looking for husband.

Madam grace pikin is not just a desperate lady but also a liar,who claim she brought a man to your house and nothing is happening.

So the punishment you are giving to maria is unfair.

Anyway it is your world oooh.

I am not good in praises.oooh but I am not attacking your oooo

I am just saying based on my narrow-mindedness.....

Remember madam grace pikin and Maria are both ashawo.

the different is that madam grace pikin was an undergraduate ashawo while maria is a graduate and PHD holder ashawo,but ashawa na ashwawoooooo naaaaaa.

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kolade9(m): 7:23am On Sep 17, 2013
If I should meet this zubby anywhere i'll give him 3 hot slaps and then travel outangry

WICKED MAN angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

29 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by eunisam: 7:27am On Sep 17, 2013
Kolade9: If I should meet this zubby anywhere i'll give him 3 hot slaps and then travel outangry

hahahaha Bros easy oooh you are making me loughoutloud
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by desertboom(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2013
Kolade9: If I should meet this zubby anywhere i'll give him 3 hot slaps and then travel outangry

Hahahahaha. . . . . You're funny.
@Zubby. Thanks for telling us how it happened, keep it coming. To each his own and situation define events.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Kolade9(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2013
eunisam:

hahahaha Bros easy oooh you are making me loughoutloud
He's paying her back for what offence?

I'm enjoying the story o grin

Buh this part is just annoying angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.