Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722337 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 1:28pm On Sep 18, 2013
01emek: Yesss indeed its my time to comment.pls i want to use this opportunity to send my shoutout to my family and friend..am sending my shoutout to ngozi in lagos,bola in kano,musa in ogun and all the my fans in portharcourt,its your boy emek!

Oboy dis place no be radio station ni

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 1:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
oladimeji101:
Then why did u quote my comment if you weren't referrin to me. Think u need to g back to skul or maybe you still in skul,if u are then u still av a lot to learn coz you lack something very important and its called MANNERS. SMH big time for u angry

Ode lyk Ʊ wan turn to lecturer tongue
Oya wetin b †нэ meaning of manner?
Shey na †нэ one wey fall for wilderness?

Weeree

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kunlesehan(m): 1:48pm On Sep 18, 2013
Foxy_Flow: STARK REALITY

The cry to battle is resounded on the hill tops
Bones and blood…… Packed together…
But with you O Lord…..
I am mightier than the mightiest king on earth…..

hmmmmmm ...
the foolish ones will say "weird!"
the wise ones appreciate and say " word!"
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by yemi2plus(m): 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2013
IMO.. This thread should be locked for now. Three pages of nothing but off-topic posts.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 3:31pm On Sep 18, 2013
Please use the "report" button to report irrelevant posts to the mod....

Including mine
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by icepoint(m): 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
[quote author=yemi2plus]IMO.. This thread should be locked for now. Three pages of nothing but off-topic posts.[/quote
abi o, some people r using this thread for settling personal grievances.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Hoodrat(m): 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2013
ZUBY77: Sorry for the delay. I needed some rest. I was on the road the whole of last week until yesterday.

For those who think the religious argument can derail or stop the thread, dont worry, it wont.

But seriously, i only pointed out what i witness everyday.
I dont remember saying that "God doesnt exist". I only said " You call it God while i call it nature"

On the other hand, I dont believe in Christian doctrine but it doesnt automaticaly make me an atheist.

If you want to know what guides my life, you can ask me offline.

I will resume writing in the morning. There has been a bottle of whiskey in front of me since morning. Now nobody writes in that condition.

lol. cheer up.

Mr zuby. No need to apologise, the truth is there is God but the african christian preacher. Always there to keep the negroe passive and docile. Meanwhile, our white brethren continue to conquer sovereign people through military force, stealing land, stripping it of it’s natural and human resources, dictating policy, spirituality and social norms, polluting the eco-system, creating diseases to wipe off the negro, draining economies, and infiltrating the very DNA of said nations, by entering their bloodlines through miscegenation causing further division. All this while keeping the integrity of their genetics as intact as possible.

All this is going on in the name of religion.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by seunblack(m): 4:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
Dis thread is takin more time dan expected now,zubby lets finish dis tin up in time so we can knw how to share d award prize cos dis is definately goin to get u a noble prize
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 4:37pm On Sep 18, 2013
plainmirror:

Ode lyk Ʊ wan turn to lecturer tongue
Oya wetin b †нэ meaning of manner?
Shey na †нэ one wey fall for wilderness?

Weeree
Your case no be here at all. You are truly SICK...
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Zuby come update ooo,tired of refreshing this page abeg
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 5:11pm On Sep 18, 2013
We are waitingooooooooooooo
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by king555(m): 5:33pm On Sep 18, 2013
hope ur restin period ll not b2 long
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 5:36pm On Sep 18, 2013
pls zubby we u re rsting...u can take ur rest...but meanwhile let this topic be locked....we re going 2 d 4th page nau biko....permit the lockin nd take ur break, weneva yu re ready..it shud be opened
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mustydeen(m): 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2013
Zubby dey for one corner dey think of him life.. Em long throat dey here, refreshing page

Can hear him mutter under his breath, if continuing these story is worth the pain and effort

There's no grave feeling like being insecure and being deserted
The day u start thinking u r not safe, and u think everyone is got a knack to hurt u, d same day u plunge into a world of loneliness and misery

Oga Zubby, u can't back off, not now, maybe it's too late.. Got a feeling u want to

U started dis thread not to make seun got more members on nairaland #dis thread has obviously led so many to nairaland#,
not even for us ur readers. #damn experience # *knw aw much u look back and say, wat a waste*

U started dis thread for companionship, for acceptance which d real world would not give, not on a platter of gold

U started dis thread in search of peace, in search of reconciliation with the past,

U started dis thread to make not just one of dose uv wronged and helped to stumble on, but u pray all would
As much as u want to say u r sorry, and explain y u acted d way u did
U just can't mutter enof strength to

It is hard to get ppl to listen to ones heartbeats and tot, hard to find ppl to listen to ones story. They see it more like a plot, to dem it's another thriller with lots of intrigues. To dem its another soap opera

To u, its pouring out ur hearts , letting out the pains, pouring out the concealed grieve dat his tearing ur heart apart.

U r not asking for too much, not for a 100,000 views
U r asking for just one person,
just one
Just one real person to share ur story with
So sad dey aint here on nairaland..
So sad dey r screaming for update not cos dey like u as much, but to quench deir hunger for an interesting life with lots of happenings

I knw aw it feels.. Can feel d pains, u shared some of em dem with me, took a chunk of em while reading ur story, a 1000 persons av too

U r making progress bro. This is a rehab, u can't back out now, not now

PM me, don't want to become ur friend dough, but u could share ur story with me.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by sosiq: 6:41pm On Sep 18, 2013
mustydeen: Zubby dey for one corner dey think of him life.. Em long throat dey here, refreshing page

Can hear him mutter under his breath, if continuing these story is worth the pain and effort

The day u start thinking u r not safe, and u think everyone is got a knack to hurt u, d same day u plunge into a world of loneliness and misery

Oga Zubby, u can't back off, not now, maybe it's too late.. Got a feeling u want to

U started dis thread not to make seun got more members on nairaland #dis thread has obviously led so many to nairaland#,
not even for us ur readers. #damn experience # *knw aw much u look back and say, wat a waste*

U started dis thread for companionship, for acceptance which d real world would not give, not on a platter of gold

U started dis thread in search of peace, in search of reconciliation with the past,

U started dis thread to make not just one of dose uv wronged and helped to stumble on, but u pray all would

It is hard to get ppl to listen to ones heartbeats and tot, hard to find ppl to listen to ones story. They see it more like a plot, to dem it's another thriller with lots of intrigues. To dem its another soap opera

To u, its pouring out ur hearts , letting out the pains, pouring out the concealed grieve dat his tearing ur heart apart.

just one
So sad dey r screaming for update not cos dey like u as much, but to quench deir hunger for an interesting life with lots of happenings

I knw aw it feels.. Can feel d pains, u shared some of em dem with me, took a chunk of em while reading ur story, a 1000 persons av too

PM me, don't want to become ur friend dough, but u could share ur story with me.
silly
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by FoxyFlow(m): 6:42pm On Sep 18, 2013
mustydeen: Zubby dey for one corner dey think of him life.. Em long throat dey here, refreshing page

angry angry angry angry angry angry

You are the same thing with the rest of them that keeps screaming more angry angry

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tygood(m): 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2013
Interesting thread...so many conflicting posts.I knw there is a supernatural being out there becos it is wat i choose to believe.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mustydeen(m): 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
Zubby dey for one corner dey think of him life.. Em long throat dey here, refreshing page

just one

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Screwface(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
Lolz. This dude asking for a PM from Zubby, I hope you realise he's not the same 26 year old who lived this life and that he has grown both in age and person(I hope)?

Why him go PM u sef? U b gay ni?cheesy

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oga zuby biko come update na abeg,don't leave us hanging here naw,you just can't stop now that its getting more interesting and plz don't let those immature religion comments weigh u down abeg biko ehn . Just act like it never took place and move on,life is that way,you of all pple should understand sometimes,thing doesn't please some pple the way u want it,its everywre,some will love and some will hate buh doesn't mean you should pull back because it doesn't define you,you alone can define who you are so letting pple critisizm get to you will just show how weak you really are so mr man,my main man,abeg act like a man u are and let's move on. Afterall no one here pay your billz so nigga let's ride on wink
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2013
oladimeji101: Zuby come update ooo,tired of refreshing this page abeg
Jobless A$s
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Olamilekan08(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2013
While others are clamouring, nailing, crucifying and arguing unnecessarily, me just relax and wait for the next update, using d oppurtunity to re-enjoy previous chapters*winks*
make i go sleep jare.. 2morow dey there.

But on a more serious note, there is no amount of preachings and or arguments and corrections that can make anyone here change what ever view and opinion others has. So, it is better to keep shut and let others hold thier believes and opinions, while u hold urs too, till a better time.
Goodnight.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bukason: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2013
mustydeen:

just one

My thoughts exactly.
Wish he finds comfort , acceptance and solace in the hands and embrace of another.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by solaceguy(m): 10:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
N
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Connoisseur(m): 11:08pm On Sep 18, 2013
Oya to yoyr tents oh! Isreal.

if you want to read, write yours!!!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2013
bukason:

My thoughts exactly.
Wish he finds comfort , acceptance and solace in the hands and embrace of another.
Which kan nonsense be this one?
Must u quote the dammed thing before you preach ur own?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2013
edited
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:23pm On Sep 18, 2013
sosiq: silly
Your own sillyness is smelling.

*Who show this kind ppl this thread? *
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by nwanjilove(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
My fellow Nigerians I must say the truth that I am dissapointed in our character as a whole, imagine we fighting, insulting ourselves here over what someone we have never met in person wrote, most of us claim to be university graduates and we act like primary six holders, how will Nigeria Get better why do you complain over what you cannot change? we condemn Zubby actions but most of us have done worse things some have visited the native doctor to hold one man to marriage, some to hold one maga to pay more money and here we are acting all holy. who even told you that you will eventually reach heaven or hell fire bloody hypocrites.

If you are not comfortable with something and you know you cant change it then you can as well shut up and stop complaining, you are about to enter a bus and the conductor screams its 100 naira for tfare and you enter and start cursing the conductor that his charges should be half of that, when you they enter sexuality section you blind ni? or what where you expecting to see? This is the main reason the white will keep using us and calling us under developed and our government will keep stealing from us and we will be worshiping them and calling them good and ASUU will never stop going on strike for reasons we dont know about anymore. Our certificate seems useless these days you enter school just for 4yrs and age 22 after jamb wahala and you graduate after six years cos of strike and you are still forced to go for mandatory NYSC for one year that sums it up to 7yrs add that you your 22yrs that is 29, you get an interview and basic requirement is age nothing more than 25yrs with 3 yrs working experience their papa. And we dey here dey fight and curse ourselves over irrelevant things, has zubby choice of worship changed the price of fuel or added more jobs to the sector?? Think and answer me with your insults i wont be surprised.

28 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by nwanjilove(m): 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2013
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 4:39am On Sep 19, 2013
My broda I tire ooooooo. Some Nigerians will just complain over everytin,yet dey aint aanyway beta in anytin. Dem go dey carry religion 4head like afro, yet dey still dey suffer like job 4 bible even suffer pass am sef *Smh*

Nwanji we no c u 4clan again! Wetin happen?? *Chidex*

nwanjilove: My fellow Nigerians I must say the truth that I am dissapointed in our character as a whole, imagine we fighting, insulting ourselves here over what someone we have never met in person wrote, most of us claim to be university graduates and we act like primary six holders, how will Nigeria Get better why do you complain over what you cannot change? we condemn Zubby actions but most of us have done worse things some have visited the native doctor to hold one man to marriage, some to hold one maga to pay more money and here we are acting all holy. who even told you that you will eventually reach heaven or hell fire bloody hypocrites.

If you are not comfortable with something and you know you cant change it then you can as well shut up and stop complaining, you are about to enter a bus and the conductor screams its 100 naira for tfare and you enter and start cursing the conductor that his charges should be half of that, when you they enter sexuality section you blind ni? or what where you expecting to see? This is the main reason the white will keep using us and calling us under developed and our government will keep stealing from us and we will be worshiping them and calling them good and ASUU will never stop going on strike for reasons we dont know about anymore. Our certificate seems useless these days you enter school just for 4yrs and age 22 after jamb wahala and you graduate after six years cos of strike and you are still forced to go for mandatory NYSC for one year that sums it up to 7yrs add that you your 22yrs that is 29, you get an interview and basic requirement is age nothing more than 25yrs with 3 yrs working experience their papa. And we dey here dey fight and curse ourselves over irrelevant things, has zubby choice of worship changed the price of fuel or added more jobs to the sector?? Think and answer me with your insults i wont be surprised.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 6:24am On Sep 19, 2013
Good morning folks.

Someone please tell the mods to help remove some posts down to the last update, including this post.

We have many pages of nothing.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.