Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (721779 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by obinoral(m): 6:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Everybody following this thread are immature especially those ones replying,abusing,praisingand arguing al in the name of popularity. We are humans for God sake and our thinking and opinion can never be the same. If this thread is entertaining you stick to that, if you are learning frm it face it well dnt come here and show us how ur english prowess and stop flexing your ego here. Any comment that should be here should be a comment for wat u are gaining not for what you want to gain. My take

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by blackmamba1st: 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2013
adegwurulez: nawa o, errbody's nerves are fried, dats understandable buh do we always hv to insult one anoda to prove a point?? as for foxy's poems, last tym i checked zubby gave him a go-ahead so why the attitude y'al av got to chill

true talk

Zubby and few other wise ones recognize the connection these beautiful poems have with the grand tale unfolding before us daily.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
p investigator:

Shut the Fuucck up.You this outrageously incorrigible barbarian and a nefarious all-befouling derelict whose birth certificate is an apology from the condom factory.What are you feeling like? Why the hell do you have to be posting your rubbish poems here?You even have the gut to tell Zubby how to write his own story.Don't you have your own thread? Niggah you are a bad writer,just a shame you don't know it yet.Stick your fuuucking poems in ur asssss niggah.Yo Zubby tell this i.diot to stop posting his rubbish on your thread.We are all here to read your story,not some lame asss poems from a pitiful sideshow freak.

If u know like him poem Niggah jump am passs!...why yu dy vex nah?

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 7:20pm On Sep 20, 2013
Chapter 131

''You look beautiful today'' i said to Elizabeth as soon as i opened the door. It was something i had programmed my mouth to say whether she looked beautiful or not.

She walked inside after hugging me at the door.
She sat down and complained that i forgot her. She said she would have visited me anywhere if i had just asked and that she had missed me.

I sat beside her and carried her on my laps. She was a little thinner now but looked the same as last time we met.
The time was getting to 6pm, it was only a matter of some minutes before Okey returned, therefore i needed to act fast.
My hand had already started moving upwards from her knee to her thigh. She was wearing a gown.
I like it more when women came on gowns. It made things easy.

Elizabeth knew my intentions because she quickly held my neck and started kissing me.

I hated it when a woman knew what you wanted to do and yet pretended that she didn't and would be expecting you to voice it out before she could agree or disagree.
People like that usually had only one chance with me and the next thing would be to start avoiding their calls. We all knew that we can all survive without sex.

Before we knew what was happening, our cloths were already on the floor.
As i was about to penetrate her, my phone rang. I ignored it. A knock on the door followed.
I figured it was okey. I was right. I called him back and told him to go behind our block and tell the woman there to prepare point and kill fish, then return upstairs so that the fish would be ready by the time he finished bathing. He agreed, he liked fishes.

I quickly inserted my already condom-covered dickk into Elizabeth and pumped away.

By the time Okey returned from the fish errand, we were back inside our clothes.
Nothing happened attitude filled the air.

I saw Elizabeth off to her block and went from there to the fish joint where Okey had already started drinking Gulder. The guy was a fish when it came to drinking.

After eating our fish, we paid and went back upstairs with some drinks.

As we watched a movie, i told Okey everything that had happened back in Surulere. He advised me to avoid any fight with the Alaye and OPC. According to him, they were the custodians of every slum in Lagos and wouldn't hesitate to kill me if i crossed their path. He gave me examples of people who were killed by them in the past.

Later in the night, i called Maria and told her that i had left Surulere but was still in Lagos. I told her that the raid on the area boys kingdom could backfire and start a small war in Surulere and that i lived along the road, i didn't want to be caught in a crossfire. She asked when i would return but i told her that i didn't know. However i told her that i will direct her to the place when she was ready to visit me.
It was so good to leave Surulere for a while. Everything there had started to crowd my mind and when such things happened to me, it was only a matter of time before something big occurred.
The following morning, i got hungry again. There was only one place to eat. The Uzoma's restaurant. Despite the fact that they only sold swallow foods, i was going to swallow that morning. Something was at stake. The robust round waist of Uzoma and her sister must have attracted hundreds of Young men to their restaurant. I was just one of them.

When i got there, the soup was not ready yet. But i was determined to wait. My level had just been elevated to Uzoma's level. I knew that because, while waiting for the soup, she was all over me. Making small jokes about how she had joked the previous day over me not being her level.
Why won't it be jokes.
The previous day, i had worn a short pant with a pair of bathroom slippers, a brown face cap and a T shirt.
However my second visit had changed everything. I had worn a dark straight jean with a body fitting open neck T shirt, a silver chain i had bought in Portugal, a pair of K-Swiss boots and a semi dark eye glasses. The Kalvin Klein perfume smelling out from my body was almost visible.
Upon all those things, i had just alighted from a Grey BMW E36 double exhaust six cylinder factory fitted air conditioned machine.
How can that not change my level?

Uzoma's mother was even tripping for me. She had made some guided compliments about how good i looked and had assured me to exercise a little more patience while the food cooked.

Uzoma on the other hand had been trying her best to lay a claim on the prize. She had made several attempts to portray me as her friend from yesterday but i had decided to punish her for what she said the day before.

'' I like your car ooh'' the younger sister said while dropping a bottle of stout beer i had asked her to buy for me outside.
''I like you too sweetheart'' i said to her.
She smiled and left.

By the time the food was ready, i had spent over 40 minutes with them. My excuse to the mother was that the vegetable soup of yesterday was so sweet that i had decided to make it my breakfast. The Owerri woman must have known that my eyes were on one of the daughters but being a clever woman, she pretended as if she agreed hundred percent that i was there for the food.

'' do you people do home delivery'' i asked to nobody in particular.
The mother said it was possible if i lived closer. Ofcourse i lived closer. Block 13 was just two minutes walk from jakande gate where the restaurant was located.

I gave her my flat number and phone number and told her that i would like to eat wheat again in the evening before 7pm. It didn't matter how many times i ate swallow food in a day as long as the objective was fulfilled.

I was pretty sure she was going to send Uzoma or the younger one. However if she decided to send anybody different from the two girls, that would automatically mean the end to home delivery business.

After eating, i paid them and drove to Silky Touch boutique in Allen avenue Ikeja. I needed some new shirts plus the owner came from my neighbouring town.

" Our desires always disappoint us; for
though we meet with something that
gives us satisfaction, yet it never
thoroughly answers our expectation."

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
The rock5555: Chai this nigerian/american film sweet o

so na zubby don turn to actor wey no wan die.

Na which title i go give am now.
*Thinking*

Yes, oga zubby ur new name na,

STEVEN SEAGULL

Mba, na ZUBBY SEAGULL joor!

@rock555, add me on 2go: bishopsam097
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ERF: 9:13pm On Sep 20, 2013
Choose what I want..

12 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by afeezmore: 10:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
i guess nah that younger one zubby go skin hulalah zubman u too much joh awon eleyi esi mah da yun moh.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2013
Update onpoint......
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 11:29pm On Sep 20, 2013
Oga Zubby upon the wahala wey u just jumped out from ur ogbunigwe (biafran made bomb) still dey erect?grin

infact you get man ocheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2013
achi4u: Oga Zubby upon the wahala wey u just jumped out from ur ogbunigwe (biafran made bomb) still dey erect?grin

infact you get man ocheesy

Lol...him ogbunigwe,don under-go german modification...no doubt say d tin stlong kakaraka....write on,u ar d rizin we read tonite
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by MsPweshy(f): 12:06am On Sep 21, 2013
smiley smooth sailing ignoring all this attention seekers all the way!!
Nice story @Zuby, loving every bit cheesy .

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 12:27am On Sep 21, 2013
hey pweshy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by arbass(m): 12:29am On Sep 21, 2013
oh oh I see you mr. Zubbs
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Emirubac: 1:41am On Sep 21, 2013
Ms_Pweshy: smiley smooth sailing ignoring all this attention seekers all the way!!
Nice story @Zuby, loving every bit cheesy .

undecided How much you dey sell your attention make i seek am?? Mtcheew, face story jhoor.

Nice one Zubby..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kentochi(m): 4:44am On Sep 21, 2013
Oga i enjoy your story like no one else
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 21, 2013
Let's be frank here. Most of us have had it with Foxy's nursery rhymes. Create a new thread for your poems man! I go help you invite children to read 'em.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:03am On Sep 21, 2013
I hated it when a
woman knew what
you wanted to do and
yet pretended that she
didn't and would be
expecting you to voice
it out before she could
agree or disagree.
I like them too. . . Fast thinking ladies, no be those ones if u dey remove there cloths dem go still dey ask u "what are u looking for", #sighs# I dey look for my textbook

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:06am On Sep 21, 2013
Upon all those things, i
had just alighted from
a Grey BMW E36 double
exhaust six cylinder
factory fitted air
conditioned machine.
the way u carry dey hype this car eh! If e know something e no go dey spoil

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by liljboy(m): 6:08am On Sep 21, 2013
Viewing this topic: oride
(m), africanpea, lil jboy
(m), lucas12, gr8tstar,
hillsnite(m), Firearm(m)
^^ see them, pple wey dey carry dis thread do breakfast
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by drnairalov: 9:47am On Sep 21, 2013
Good morning Oga Zubby, Good morning all ...expecially de gurls reading dis story!! Ok while we wait 4 Zubby i hope this cheer u up nd make u laff dis morning!! * happyface

An Igbo man was interviewed at a US
Embassy.

CONSUL: Ur name, please?
ZUBBY: ZUBBY OZOIGBONDU

CONSUL: Sex?
ZUBBY: 6 times a week.

CONSUL: I mean, male or female?
ZUBBY: Both male nd female. Sometimes
even camel ooo

CONSUL: Holy cow! shocked shocked
ZUBBY: Yes, cows n dogs, too.

CONSUL: Man, isn't dat hostile?
ZUBBY: Horsestyle, doggie style, any style!

CONSUL: Oh dear!
ZUBBY: No deer,...They run too fast, grin grin
-----------------

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by wrench: 10:11am On Sep 21, 2013
That's the Ride.

6 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ulu45: 10:42am On Sep 21, 2013
i think say u go don carry us go europe for the second time and pro'lly returned by now o ( that was when i been dey page 40-something o)..

abeg what percent of the story is this so far?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 11:02am On Sep 21, 2013
Ulu45: i think say u go don carry us go europe for the second time and pro'lly returned by now o ( that was when i been dey page 40-something o)..

I'm still de alive so the story never get percent
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2013
Ulu45: i think say u go don carry us go europe for the second time and pro'lly returned by now o ( that was when i been dey page 40-something o)..

20% dear..............cuz b4 u kw it we are back 2europe again. We are in niaja nw. Happy reading and increase ur pace
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 11:26am On Sep 21, 2013
wrench: That's the Ride.

Yea, thats the ride. But mine is grey.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 21, 2013
Zuby please update na
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Jaykizz(m): 11:44am On Sep 21, 2013
I followed this topic immediately Zuby77 started the first few words of his novel (I call it novel coz it's more than just a story. It really needs to be published). However, my phone became kaput and I couldn't continue for some time. When I got a new one, the story was already on 35pages and I was discouraged to read because of the length. However, I read till page 19 before I abandoned it. This was because the few lessons learnt there started corrupting my intelligence. I continued when I could no longer resist the temptation to do so (this was after over 2months when the story kept updating itself on ma wall automatically coz I was following the post). And right now, I came to the very end of the last update; regretting why I did so.
Zubby I'm yearning out for more as I can't wait any longer to c u post something new and fresh. I must also say: More grease to ur Elbow, as u av been able to carve out true life events (plus a bit of fiction I guess), and made it a master piece!!! If I were to be your teacher and I was told to grade you, I'll honestly give you the pen to grade yourself coz this piece contains every damn ingredient needed to fulfill all the requirements of a masterpiece.
You need to make writing your hobby and try as much as possible to write different adult stories on blogs. I dey follow you bumper to bumper, Twale!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ulu45: 12:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
each time i come to d last page of a very long topic, i search for another long one ( just to allow d initial one 'bear more fruits' )...

but after readin this one ehn, i no gree search again. na because of d way the Zubby ( cant bliv i just typed his name, well na bros sha. him worth am) guy dey take ignore d comments wey derailers dey make... dem go just hit one punchline or lines, see many 'likes' com dey fill like Fela, hoping say when OP comes he'll pick up an arguement. Bros go just come, cintinue frm wher him stop like say their comments don't display on his screen ( d tin dey sweet me die)...

bros abeg no vex if i don ttyp too much. you are just so uniquely unique.
*2 fingers*

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by jodeci01: 12:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
wrench: That's the Ride.
Don't think so, its probably the E46, model after this
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by wrench: 1:04pm On Sep 21, 2013
jodeci01:
Don't think so, its probably the E46, model after this
Bro he just confirmed it himself.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 1:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
bheegsam:

Mba, na ZUBBY SEAGULL joor!

@rock555, add me on 2go: bishopsam097

ok na i go add u if better go dey for mecheesycheesy
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Therock5555(m): 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
This tory dey do my belly winiwni wanawanacheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.