Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (136) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722081 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by njideoby(f): 7:36am On Aug 24, 2014
ZUBY77:

What is your username or e mail address
My username is njideoby, while my email address is njidecardio@yahoo.com
Thanks.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:40am On Aug 24, 2014
njideoby:
My username is njideoby, while my email address is njidecardio@yahoo.com
Thanks.

The user name is njide.

That's what I saw in the database.
Check your email for your new password or send me a message to 08162894984
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Udochee(m): 11:54am On Aug 24, 2014
ZUBY77: If anybody is having problems logging in or registering
tried doin it myself bt didnt get a response.i need a password rest.my mail is akiusol@yahoo.com
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:12pm On Aug 24, 2014
Udochee

Check your email
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 12:18pm On Aug 24, 2014
Timothy3113: U can give me an helping hand by trying to retrieve it for me, my email is timothy.sogo.14@gmail.com.
Oga Zubby u no respond about my own, waiting hapen now.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 12:33pm On Aug 24, 2014
Timothy3113: Oga Zubby u no respond about my own, waiting hapen now.

Try 08162894984.. Whatsapp..
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:10pm On Aug 24, 2014
cheksbry: zubby, you are the best thing that has happened to the nairaland sexuality section...
Your updates are timely, with @ least 2 chapters daily to keep us going........

Guys,early this morning, zubby assured me,that he still has 7 years worth of his stories,and more to share.....its gonna be a cool ride baby! grin

And now you know its true.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cybug: 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2014
Dear ZUBY77,

Thanks for bring up globalruns. It is a nice initiative. I had been an ardent follower and a fan.

As usual, i normally login to globalruns every night to read my favourite blovel before sleeping. But yesterday, to my amazement, i couldn't gain access. I was directed to a page where I should make payments/subscription before i could read stories.

Yeah, N500 monthly is nothing...

But, come on man, there are other ways you could go about it.

The success of every site/blog lies in it's content (which you alread have; catchy stories) and traffic

Imagine nairaland Admin. charging us money to read read stuff here..

Last bullet: the best way to go about this, is to monetise globalrunsdotcom by running quality adverts. Ask seun how it's done or linda ikeji. You can even make it via google adsense.

Peace

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by madejibo: 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2014
This Zuby guy funny o, am supposed to pay with my Mastercard or visa to read your site. Put my pin on a Naija pay portal because I want to read fiction, who charges for a blog, who? Linda Ikeji charges up to 1m at times for adverts now imagine if she was charging people at the initial stage? Will she be this big? It is sad. A good blog trends and make money via traffic not 500 naira. NIGERIA

7 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 5:21pm On Aug 25, 2014
cybug: Dear ZUBY77,

Thanks for bring up globalruns. It is a nice initiative. I had been an ardent follower and a fan.

As usual, i normally login to globalruns every night to read my favourite blovel before sleeping. But yesterday, to my amazement, i couldn't gain access. I was directed to a page where I should make payments/subscription before i could read stories.

Yeah, N500 monthly is nothing...

But, come on man, there are other ways you could go about it.

The success of every site/blog lies in it's content (which you alread have; catchy stories) and traffic

Imagine nairaland Admin. charging us money to read read stuff here..

Last bullet: the best way to go about this, is to monetise globalrunsdotcom by running quality adverts. Ask seun how it's done or linda ikeji. You can even make it via google adsense.

Peace

I can't help but clicked Like on your post.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cybug: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2014
ZUBY77:

I can't help but clicked Like on your post.

Thankscheesy

globalruns: next level!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Zakkyoz: 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2014
i am just trying to adjust to the fact that i will not be allowed to read zuby's stories again. Well, it was a nice one having learnt one or two things from him.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Timothy3113(m): 7:38pm On Aug 25, 2014
Zakkyoz: i am just trying to adjust to the fact that i will not be allowed to read zuby's stories again. Well, it was a nice one having learnt one or two things from him.
naija ppl. Moni tym, no story again.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 9:25pm On Aug 25, 2014
Hello zuby man. I have not been able to read or story since on Thursday coz of this password thing. I tried to log in but its given me wrong password and I even used the right password. I tried to retrieve the password through the lost password reset mode but I didn't get any password message in my email. What can u do to help. My email is moscodj2002@yahoo.com
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 25, 2014
ZUBY77 is just d typical average ibo man, ðεƔ have business sense but lack the right ways to go about it; zuby, u should think more about the long-term dough u will make on globalruns, and not some shitty #500 u want to collect from your readers# as for me, its goodbye to globalruns.

5 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by aejaywhite: 4:50am On Aug 26, 2014
Nice storyline, regular updates which was the foundation that drew lots of readers....however,was beginning to notice that the chapters were starting to lack substance only for this issue of N500 to come up....Nwanne, I don't see so many people going through the hassles of the so called 'registration' just to read the stories....as for me it was fun while it lasted...Jisike

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 26, 2014
DrDauda:

ZUBY77 is just d typical average ibo man, ðεƔ have business sense but lack the right ways to go about it; zuby, u should think more about the long-term dough u will make on globalruns, and not some shitty #500 u want to collect from your readers# as for me, its goodbye to globalruns.

That's unnecessary Dr. And I'm Yoruba not Igbo.

I think Zuby got it wrong, someone gave him wrong advise.

I have visited blogs both local and international but haven't seen where people pay to read on a blog.

Zuby got it wrong big time. Like someone posted up here, 500naira is nothing but to reveal my details/pin on a Nigeria pay portal is unacceptable. All because I want to read a blog. This blog is as good as dead, the fortune would dwindle in no time. If he'd asked us to pay via recharge card, it's okay by me. But to pay via my card, Oga Zuby you'll have to park well.

E NO GO WORK LAYELAYE.

It was fun and interested while it lasted.

GoodBye.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2014
Please Runners.

This is the hardest decision i have taken so far.

Not easy on me too but I realised I am not going to write forever.

I have five or six more seasons to write, which could take two years.

I want globalruns.com to start sustaining itself.

You don't necessarily have to use your card.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by kelvin1191(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2014
ZUBY77: Please Runners.

Pls, deactivate my account on globalruns.com. Username KELVIN1191 thanks
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 12:33pm On Aug 26, 2014
#Shits on thread and walks out
Subscription my foot... Dis dude has messed up his efforts in a bid to raise cash.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2014
everyone here is complaining about the globaruns.
guess its good as gone.
as for me, bye to globalruns.com

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by komek(m): 1:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
if nairaland collected money from the things u have read here , Zubby77 or whatever u called ur sef, wud u have had room to create ur stupid globalruns that u have been using to lie and form Anorld Swaznigger, Chuk Norris, Commando, etc. After u don read plenty action books and watch so many action movies u come put am in writting thinking all of us will bow to ur crap nonsense. abeg deactivate my account too. i have better things to do with money abeg. i don even forget my account name sef. grin

13 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by madejibo: 3:13pm On Aug 26, 2014

Shame on Zubby, you want to use us to make money like u made money for your madames, I live in Cape Town, come to SA and make we capture some Edo prostitutes on Long Street and we will use them to make money instead of collecting 500 naira from people. Oya come

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 4:45pm On Aug 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
grin grin grin grin grin

smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 4:46pm On Aug 26, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2014
i visited our noble globalruns.com, twas empty. where is everyone. where una go.
ok, free food don brekete for www.freeglobalruns.ng.com,
make una come rush am like honey
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 26, 2014
guyANDROID1: shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin grin grin

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Are u dis jobless
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by guyANDROID1: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2014
DrDauda:

Are u dis jobless

Mr man but sorry to say this, I can feed your whole family. Kids throwing tantrum because the owner of a blog is requesting for subscriptions

You think what he's doing is easy as a family man. Nigerians can't appreciate good things.

You can't subscribe then get the fuvvck out of his site. Don't use that one to attack me here.

For your info, I'm using that to catch fun at my leisure time.

#peace

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2014
Na wa for some people ooo....
I would 've like it if it is recharge card.

I miss globalruns jare
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 6:43pm On Aug 26, 2014
guyANDROID1:

Mr man but sorry to say this, I can feed your whole family. Kids throwing tantrum because the owner of a blog is requesting for subscriptions

You think what he's doing is easy as a family man. Nigerians can't appreciate good things.

You can't subscribe then get the fuvvck out of his site. Don't use that one to attack me here.

For your info, I'm using that to catch fun at my leisure time.

#peace

COMPOUND FOOL

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by cybug: 6:44pm On Aug 26, 2014

globalruns will sustain itself when it is run like a real business..

Please, take my advice with a spoonful of salt..

I can not count how many times i'd shared your updates on facebook. How many friends joined the runs cos of that. Now, it's not possible to do that, even if i subscribed (which i know, i'll not), I won't be able to share on social media... Cos those i'll invite will also pay subscription fee before they can read it.

You need traffic, mehn... You need to run ADs, mehn! Glorbalruns has potential of sustaining itself this way!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.