Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:31 AM

There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) - Literature (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) (722048 Views)

Your Best Story Ever Read On Nairaland / STORY FOR THE GODS [Nairaland Best Ever Magical Movie] / What Is The Best Story You Have Read On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (162) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Pelumiv(m): 8:40am On Jul 21, 2013
I will rather advice Mr Zubby to take this epic movie to a good producer in the US, where all the actions will come out in real 3D and not our local producer. Where in there films, when you shoot, you have to stretch your hand before the bullets hit the target while the targeting shouting you have shout me and now i will die. Naija producers are crap when it comes to blockbuster movies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Emperortj93(m): 10:09am On Jul 21, 2013
A simple Message from my rev fada; God is good ....... Oga zubby gud morning, d tym is nw... Oya cum carry my imagination travel d cities and states of germany and environ
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Bash92(m): 10:11am On Jul 21, 2013
Pelumiv: I will rather advice Mr Zubby to take this epic movie to a good producer in the US, where all the actions will come out in real 3D and not our local producer. Where in there films, when you shoot, you have to stretch your hand before the bullets hit the target while the targeting shouting you have shout me and now i will die. Naija producers are crap when it comes to blockbuster movies.
Lol
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mkmyers45(m): 10:37am On Jul 21, 2013
Geheimdienste sind ein Symptom... nicht die Krankheit.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by mordi4evah: 11:15am On Jul 21, 2013
Pelumiv: I will rather advice Mr Zubby to take this epic movie to a good producer in the US, where all the actions will come out in real 3D and not our local producer. Where in there films, when you shoot, you have to stretch your hand before the bullets hit the target while the targeting shouting you have shout me and now i will die. Naija producers are crap when it comes to blockbuster movies.
On 2nd tots U̶̲̥̅̊'re absolutely correct!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by fulli16(m): 11:34am On Jul 21, 2013
now am seriously addicted to nairaland...not bcoz f it nice headlines or cool threads, buh jux bcoz of ZUBBY. And his close 2 perfect story
Tanks sir

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by joudini(m): 12:04pm On Jul 21, 2013
Am glad you survived the inherent madness and schemings in distributing your products.

The time, considering your circumstance and the realisation that the same niccas who deal with you could turn around and be the same niccas who squeal and squeeze at you needs a cold hearted nicca.

It's a #HardKnockLife, my nicca.

2 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 12:27pm On Jul 21, 2013
happy sunday Oga zubby.

Am waiting for an update.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 21, 2013
In the year 2006, everyone lived their lives as usual.
... But there was a Guy named... Ozoigbondu 1 of Berlin

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by davmck70: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
Zubby is asleep....wake him up the Arabs are coming......well done bruv

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by bigx(m): 2:32pm On Jul 21, 2013
Zuby don go church o!
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2013
Dear Oga zubyi
It was like 4update in a day before ooo without we even begging for update and now na by force with begging u dey gree post 2update in a day,we know you have some other things to do except from nairaland but abeg oga,na beg we dey beg,try create time to post abeg,this suspence is killing. Thanks and God bless.
Your sincerily,
Your humble reader/fans

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Danhumprey: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2013
Mehn! I love that season film o. Stargate SG-1. Even the other one,Stargate Atlantic! I love those films. Oga,Zubby,what made you like the film? Science fiction,abi? Thumbs up,man
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 21, 2013
I prefer the hunger for updates. Makes you reflect on what you read. cool
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 5:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
............ ............

Waiting............
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by achi4u(m): 6:16pm On Jul 21, 2013
lari03: I prefer the hunger for updates. Makes you reflect on what you read. cool
smh ur right!
Atleast, we can put into practice what we have least grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by delikay4luv: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2013
weldone bro. u r d best
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by oladimeji101(m): 7:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
Na wa oooo,I don refresh this page more than 1billion times and still nothing from Oga at the top. Impatiently waiting embarassed
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:13pm On Jul 21, 2013
...................................................................................
........................................................................................
STILL WAITING ...

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by davmck70: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2013
The Arabs have finally taken HEIM. OMG!!! Where is Zubby? Did they stab him? Is he gone back to Portugal without his love? Hmmmmmm.........
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nduking92(m): 9:03pm On Jul 21, 2013
our oga ontop travel to villa o o,zubby,ur boys ar waitn?
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2013
Zuby!!! Nwanne I mee la! It's NOT easy to give us an interesting autobiography of your travails in Europe. You are super fantastic! I doff my hat for you! I'm totally captivated by your stories... The suspense is killing too grin
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Chicent(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2013
plainmirror: .
...................................................................................
........................................................................................
STILL WAITING ...

Ur style of commenting is just annoying!! Try adjusting it will hlp u. Make it simple and original next tim.

3 Likes

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by jeslom: 1:33am On Jul 22, 2013
waiting also
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Tinynita(f): 4:23am On Jul 22, 2013
zubby u r killing me...imagine d tym nd i'm here searching 4new update
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 8:42am On Jul 22, 2013
Apologies to everybody

I traveled to the villa for a very important ceremony.

I am still there but there would be updates today.

1 Like

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Theflint1(m): 8:50am On Jul 22, 2013
*hurriedly places the roll of red carpet on the floor* 'ZUBY has arrived' *hands over a bouquet of flowers to ishilove* 'hand those over to our hero'...ZUBY WELCOME.
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by plainmirror(m): 8:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Chicent:

Ur style of commenting is just annoying!! Try adjusting it will hlp u. Make it simple and original next tim.

Ʊ can say whatever Ʊ lyk
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by ZUBY77(m): 9:41am On Jul 22, 2013
Chapter 10

After shipping my BMW X5 down to Nigeria, I had about €15,000 left with me. I called my supplier and bought two bags/kilos of weeds. I invited Marko and Bolaji to come to Berlin.

I told Bolaji to come with money. I gave him 600 grams and asked him to go and start distributing them to the new African arrivals in Brandenburg. He was scared of the quantity. He was used to buying 100 grams at a time. I tried to make him understand that 600 grams was just 100 grams multiplied by 6. It was all about mathematics but he was still scared. He agreed to take 200 at most. With the level of his panicking, I figured he could throw the stuff away at the sight of the first Police uniform, therefore I agreed to his 200grams at-a-time proposal. The only problem was that I didn't want frequent visits to my apartment. It was bad for security.
He paid for the 600 and took 200.

Marko came two hours later. I lectured him on how to deal on large quantities. He had never been a dealer, he was just a smoker. But I figured that if I could train him properly, he could be a very important retail outlet for my syndicate. There was also the issue of trust but in the game of drugs, there was a very large room for trust and risks. If one was not willing to take risks or trust his partners, he would be limited to his dealings.
I lectured him for hours on the security of the drugs and himself.
I laid down the laws of a drug dealer from number one to number ten. I asked him questions between the lectures and when I was satisfied that he could handle the business, I gave him 100grams to start with.

Three hours after Marko left my house, he called me again and said that he had finished selling 100grams. He wanted to return to Berlin for more but I told him to wait until the following day. He was on a speed mode and that was bad for drug business. Avoidable mistakes usually occured when a dealer wanted to sell everything to everybody in a very short period.

When he returned to Berlin the following day, He returned the money for the 100grams he had sold.
I gave it to him at €400 but he sold it at €8/gram as I had instructed. He made €400 profit in one day. He was very excited and told me that he went to the local night club with his girlfriend. Money had come and the good news was that the source of the money was a solid one.

I gave him 200grams and told him not to return to Berlin until three days. He got home and sold the whole stuff in one day again.
The advantage he had was that most of the smokers in Brandenburg knew each other. It was the same thing everywhere in the World. All he needed to do was to call his friends and tell them that he had weeds for sale.
He even told me that some of his friends bought from him only to go and sell at a higher price to their own groups. That was exactly what I wanted.
The business chain was gradually increasing which was why I wanted Marko to slow down a bit. I knew the Police would catch him someday but I hoped I would have made a lot of money from him before then.

Bolaji on the other hand, was being cautious in his dealings in the HEIM. He was afraid of the Arabs and naturally afraid of the cops. He finished his 200grams in three days and returned for more.

I called Johnson and told him that I had some stuff too. He visited Berlin and took 700grams. He wanted to be the semi-boss down there in Brandenburg. In one week, I had distributed the 2kilos and made over €1000. It wasn't much but it was a good beginning.
Ozoigbondu had returned to business.

A week later I rented another new apartment. The frequent visits to my place was becoming dangerous. Every German citizen was a police spy. They would call the police if they suspected any unusual activities.
I had hoped that my madam would return someday soon and it wouldn't be such a good idea to introduce her to drug business.

Money had started coming again and it was a welcomed development. I had don a great job in avoiding Nigerians to monitor my movement. Whenever there was nothing to do, I would go to the shipping company owned by a Nigerian and join them to load fridges, spare parts and other African bound items. I would struggle with the others to make sure that we shared everything equally.

Rumour was flying around that Ozoigbondu had no money anymore, some said that I had squandered my whole money in Portugal. Some said that Jennifer ran away with my money. I enjoyed the rumours because it made them stop asking for money from me.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by OmolodMilkman93(m): 9:53am On Jul 22, 2013
“In the land of Brandenburg, and a time of drugs, the
destiny of a Drug Kingdom rests on the
shoulders of a young man, his name; Ozoigbundu 1 of Berlin.”

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2013
OmolodMilkman93: “In the land of Brandenburg, and a time of drugs, the
destiny of a Drug Kingdom rests on the
shoulders of a young man, his name; Ozoigbundu 1 of Berlin.”
yes, we are getting there gradually....
Re: There And Back On Time (Nairaland Best Story of all Time) by Ishilove: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2013
The flint: *hurriedly places the roll of red carpet on the floor* 'ZUBY has arrived' *hands over a bouquet of flowers to ishilove* 'hand those over to our hero'...ZUBY WELCOME.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (162) (Reply)

NYSC: National Year Of Sex And Comfort <<<Adventure of the year: 2013 Awards >>> / Story Of Addiction..... (love Story) / Love Hiccups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.