Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,114 members, 7,953,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:56 PM

Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial (24576 Views)

Rule 9 Said Promoting Biafra Is An Illegal Act!! / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan On A Refuse Dump! / Goodluck Jonathan On A Shopping Spree Abroad...photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by EkoIle1: 2:05am On Jun 24, 2013
^^^^^^^ Please clear road. Who are you to tell people what to say and not say..?

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by EkoIle1: 2:05am On Jun 24, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxdwkzVGz48

If you wo laugh, fast forward to 2:32 and see if na man or woman the woman dey talk about..

The whole video sef na comedy..

lmao...
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Forzap: 2:07am On Jun 24, 2013
SMH,so na now una just dey see/notice am abi?yeye ppl
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Pacesetter2: 2:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Na so ekiti woman dey do...that one even get stamp & bogu allocation.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Vansnickers: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2013
ShyM-X:
Lmao @ that fat pig. grin

Isn't that a treasonable offence? undecided undecided

Common Shymx,i hope you're not referring to the little boy in the Picture. He's just a Child.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by pheesayor(m): 2:15am On Jun 24, 2013
GOD AKPAN: can u guys concentrate on contributing your quota to the development of naija and stop pointing out peoples shortcomings. to comment just state ur contribution to the development of naija. am waiting

Contribute which quota? How about those who were elected and are being paid to do so?

What does a boss do to an employee who isn't doing what he's paid to do?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by EagleNest(m): 2:20am On Jun 24, 2013
The best thing is to go to court to restrain here from further use of state symbol for unconstitutional roles. Like her husband, they are mistakes Nigeria have made already. It's either we send them packing from Aso Rock or we bear with them until GEJ term ends.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by lacasa: 2:29am On Jun 24, 2013
"You get the kind of leaders u deserve".

#.. Mrs 'My fellow widows' inclusive grin
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Nobody: 2:34am On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

If you wo laugh, fast forward to 2:32 and see if na man or woman the woman dey talk about..

lmao...
This is shameful! Nigerians, how did you make this colossal mistake?

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by NovusHomo(m): 2:46am On Jun 24, 2013
So, what does President (Dame) Goodluck has to say to this?
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by LETDEMSAY(f): 3:50am On Jun 24, 2013
The Assistant president of the FRN, I hail thee.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by fiscalcliff: 4:41am On Jun 24, 2013
I await to see what the goon squad will sat about this well wriiten piece from the Guardian
Will it now be tarred with the APC opposition brush like The Nation,PUNCH, Leadership etal
We wait to see

Okija_juju: Erm....

Isn't every Nigerian entitled to use the Coat of arms? So if I design a podium, is it illegal to put the coat of arms on it? I thought it belonged to all of us to use as we please in a respectful manner? Example, can't I put the coat of arms on my vehicle? Or use it on my bed sheet?
Can a lawyer here show is how she has violated the coat of arms?
If you read the above editorial and you still cannot comprehend clearly, then you must apologise to your teachers and guardians for wasting time and resources in attempting to educate you.

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Akiika: 4:42am On Jun 24, 2013
Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
O ma se o!
Omo aijoberi.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by VoodooDoll(m): 5:29am On Jun 24, 2013
take dat: Dame runs a parallel government, contemptuous of the constitution and act as though the nation is her fiefdom. Who will call "Madam Lazarus" to order? Is it an husband who doesn't "give a damn"? Members of the hallowed chambers of corruption? Or her handlers, who earn their livelihood by being "political bag-carriers"?

The office of the first lady in the state house(Aso Rock) website is listed as an organ of the FRN, and it is number three in the hierarchy of the organs of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
1) The President
2) Vice President
3) Office of the first lady
4) Federal executive council
5) State house
http://nigeriafirst.org/

That means an unconstitutional office of first lady wields more power and influence than the constitutionally recognized, decision-making Federal Executive council. Shamefully, Nigeria is a nation governed by impunity!

What happened to:
Executive, Legislature and Judiciary. And her damn husband will be questioning core values!!!

Madam Humblella is now elevated past her station!
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by slimfit1(m): 5:35am On Jun 24, 2013
J12: You folks should let this woman be for Christ's sake. So what if the office of the first lady is unconstitutional and she uses the nigerian coat of arms as an emblem? Does it change anything? No it doesn't.

Who let people like you in here sometimes ?
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by gbadexy(m): 5:45am On Jun 24, 2013
Isn't it obvious that she is the president and jona is the first lady?
Who alights first from the presidential jet waving hands and who smiles foolishly behind?

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Gamesmart: 5:53am On Jun 24, 2013
Eko Ile:

lmao...

I want you all to specially recognise that this foolish woman is a Permanent Secretary!

A PERMANENT SECRETARY!

That means she runs part of the country!
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by lookmangiw(m): 6:00am On Jun 24, 2013
So much impunity. Am so sick of this present government.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by shamme2005(m): 6:10am On Jun 24, 2013
Unfortunately wen u put a poverty wreched person in positions no matter hw dey wil stil show deir typical poverty behaviour! Leave d mumu woman is not her fault we elected d wrong person. All dis sentiment dat d north has ruled 4 38yrs dat d ND is just ruling or I hv no shoes wil nt work in 2015 because oda regions dat hv ruled b4 have not divided nigeria along ethnic nd religious line b4 nd even my xtian brodas CAN just started nw sebi d presi told us dat dey hv kiled more muslims dan xtian dat is wat he has bin doing since he got deir divide nd rule. But some mumu wil not si dat unless we change as a people we wil neva have gud leaders because most of us are also bad people in nigeria. As for mrs Jonathan pls continue ur craziness no wahala hennnnnnn. Unfortunately wen u put a poverty wreched person in positions no matter hw dey wil stil show deir typical poverty behaviour! Leave d mumu woman is not her fault we elected d wrong person. All dis sentiment dat d north has ruled 4 38yrs dat d ND is just ruling or I hv no shoes wil nt work in 2015 because oda regions dat hv ruled b4 have not divided nigeria along ethnic nd religious line b4 nd even my xtian brodas CAN just started nw sebi d presi told us dat dey hv kiled more muslims dan xtian dat is wat he has bin doing since he got deir divide nd rule. But some mumu wil not si dat unless we change as a people we wil neva have gud leaders because most of us are also bad people in nigeria. As for mrs Jonathan pls continue ur craziness no wahala hennnnnnn. Unfortunately wen u put a poverty wreched person in positions no matter hw dey wil stil show deir typical poverty behaviour! Leave d mumu woman is not her fault we elected d wrong person. All dis sentiment dat d north has ruled 4 38yrs dat d ND is just ruling or I hv no shoes wil nt work in 2015 because oda regions dat hv ruled b4 have not divided nigeria along ethnic nd religious line b4 nd even my xtian brodas CAN just started nw sebi d presi told us dat dey hv kiled more muslims dan xtian dat is wat he has bin doing since he got deir divide nd rule. But some mumu wil not si dat unless we change as a people we wil neva have gud leaders because most of us are also bad people in nigeria. As for mrs Jonathan pls continue ur craziness no wahala hennnnnnn.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by kalunomics(m): 6:13am On Jun 24, 2013
These losers couldn't grap any reasonable act to make a satire of this administration from over the week, so they resorted to this joke? Buncha ACN/APC losers that can't even redact a prudent manifesto, let alone implement it! Continue your baby crying and wailing over inanities why GEJ stategizes on policies that will move the country forward!
Person never chop belle full, e dey worry about who unconstitutionally used coat of arm or not, not paying trivial mind to what she used the allegedly "odious decoration" to achieve.
Achieva a high HDI in Nigeria like America first, then we can worry over such inanities like the western world does.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 24, 2013
J12: You folks should let this woman be for Christ's sake. So what if the office of the first lady is unconstitutional and she uses the nigerian coat of arms as an emblem? Does it change anything? No it doesn't.
It changes alot of things:::::: when u use ur head very well,u would know what and what it changed !!!

Mtcheww,There should be an avenue to reprimand erring Government Officer/ceremonial Officers ::::::: where is the National Assembly when we need them :::::: !!!
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by zuggy: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2013
So whay is wrong with that, what section of the constotution prohibits what she is doing. I just dont understand some folks again. This is Gej's time, whether we like him or not God has placed him there and no force from hell can counter that.

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Nobody: 6:20am On Jun 24, 2013

mshewwwwwwww you seem to be from the village
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Nobody: 6:36am On Jun 24, 2013
Okija_juju: Erm....

Isn't every Nigerian entitled to use the Coat of arms? So if I design a podium, is it illegal to put the coat of arms on it? I thought it belonged to all of us to use as we please in a respectful manner? Example, can't I put the coat of arms on my vehicle? Or use it on my bed sheet?

I don't see the point in this article except to just steert up sentiments..

Can a lawyer here show is how she has violated the coat of arms?
try it and let frsc or police get you. It will be like a joke when you land in prison. Then you will know the meaning of 'all animals are equal but some are more equal than others'.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by ewet: 6:44am On Jun 24, 2013
This is madness. Please is know it all Abati and the other attack dog aware of this. Where is Insincere9gerian and the lot of shameless asslickers who eats rite out of GEJ's anus!

I dey wait for there justification of this despicable act. Anoda reason to kick out the retardeen come 2015!
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by ewet: 6:49am On Jun 24, 2013

You can let her be by shipping yourself off to her to bcom her personal servant and hand her all your rights as a citizen of this country.

Docility as always bin our problem as a nation tht is why we are in this terrible situation tht seems inredeemable.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Urine: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2013
kalunomics: These losers couldn't grap any reasonable act to make a satire of this administration from over the week, so they resorted to this joke? Buncha ACN/APC losers that can't even redact a prudent manifesto, let alone implement it! Continue your baby crying and wailing over inanities why GEJ stategizes on policies that will move the country forward!
Person never chop belle full, e dey worry about who unconstitutionally used coat of arm or not, not paying trivial mind to what she used the allegedly "odious decoration" to achieve.
Achieva a high HDI in Nigeria like America first, then we can worry over such inanities like the western world does.

Really? So your existence and judgement about what is right or wrong is based on food? Do us a favour,don't pass this mentality to your children.

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by omenka(m): 6:54am On Jun 24, 2013
OAM4J: OMG! Cant believe this!

This is a total disrespect and insult to Nigerians.

Nigerian politicians are known worldwide to do 'unbelievable' things.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by carbon1224(m): 6:56am On Jun 24, 2013
Since dame is the first lady now with this unconstitution atitude,let's assume dame was the president of this county, will jonadraft be the first man.

Let pdp go.
Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by idonchop: 6:57am On Jun 24, 2013
GOD AKPAN: dat is a permanent secretary and is recognized by the constitution

You need to wake up,did u read what is written on the podium?
I think ur brain has been configured to see nothing wrong in what Jonathan or his wife does.You urgently need to set it back to default, press and send *777#

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by Godpickin: 6:58am On Jun 24, 2013
Please the complaints against this woman is too much, am so sure those complaining this hard would do worse if given this opportunity. Haha! Patience did this, patience did dat, she travels for her own health problem, Wahala, she comes back, Wahala. What on earth do u want her to do? She keeps quiet u call her mumu, she talks, ha! She talks too much. Is zit because its a democratical regime? Please when u critise makes sure it's constructive n not destructive I beg u all. Lovely day all

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan On An Illegal Podium - Guardian Editorial by coputa(m): 7:08am On Jun 24, 2013
How can people hate their president and his family for no just cause,.hate has blind folded most nigerians to see clearly...the first lady though not constitutionally recognized,but quite important..what has the using of these natiional symbols cost us,nothing..she is doing all these with the approval of the president,.lets encourage her instead of running her down...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swearing In Of Yahaya Bello As Governor Of Kogi State - Live Updates / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again / Garba Shehu To Akeredolu: No State Authorised To Procure Automatic Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.