Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,315 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? (17517 Views)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

Lol, shattapu!

Lmaoooo you and ugly men sha. grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

He looks like a teenager grin

Really. explains why 50years old Nigerian men try to deceive the world into thinking they're 17 wink
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 24, 2013
If anyone can find me a pix of a cute sexy azz Chinese man, I owe you a dollar
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Chinese sexy undecided

Skinny arms

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by onila(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
chinese men , ewwww tongue
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Really. explains why 50years old Nigerian men try to deceive the world into thinking they're 17 wink

But he does look like one embarassed
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Adamskuty(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: understand me people, I'm not saying they are not here, I'm just saying he(Afam)has never seen any cheesy.
what is the big deal in this?? ,post like this irritates me,i see white and i remove my face in disgust,more like seeing albinos

Ur post is kinda funny though,it's more like saying have one seen a motor car before,well! Inferiority complex is a very big disease

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Adamskuty(m): 3:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Chinese sexy undecided

Skinny arms
ewww! Disgusting eyes!
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by UyiIredia(m): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend?

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2011/06/chinese-man-with-black-african-women-thumb-400xauto-20667.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]

AFRICA — A new trend of Chinese workers marrying African locals may be on the horizon. This rise of interracial matrimony is said to be a plausible solution to the overpopulation of males in China due to its cultural mandate of one child per household and strong proclivity for boys.
The Grio Reports:
Despite the growing trend of Chinese workers marrying local African women, predictably, many in their home country have a lot to say about it. On the Chinese culture blog, China Smack, one writer suggests that the “large-scale” marrying of African women could be the key to Chinese men finding love, but of course, only if they marry “high end black girls” without “greasy skin.”

Chinese man + African woman = Baby 'Sum Tin Wong' grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by onila(f): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 3:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
Uyi Iredia:

smh undecided

Surely you can do better
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2013
as you can see most people quoting me are women, defending their disgusting business.like I said always eager to spread their legs for any pale looking animal.

In their thick skull[ if I'm against IR it is because I have been dumped by one of those pigs , see me inferiority complex.

Lol # half caste are good looking , you people are doomed and are going to b extinct.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Awwww... Who dis this to u? Dericia, Deiondre or Ananda? cry

Lmao.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: as you can see most people quoting me are women, defending their disgusting business.like I said always eager to spread their legs for any pale looking animal.

In their thick skull[ if I'm against IR it is because I have been dumped by one of those pigs , see me inferiority complex.

Lol # half caste are good looking , you people are doomed and are going to b extinct.

So why do you hate IR relationships? I never quite got the gist on that.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by MrsChima(f): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2013
I have seen beautiful asian and black babies...I agree Kandi!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2013
we need honor killing more than ever. Because at this Pace in. 20 years there will b no African.

Zamba knows the best. Disgusting animals.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: we need honor killing more than ever. Because at this Pace in. 20 years there will b no African.

Zamba knows the best. Disgusting animals.

In 200 years there might not be any races? There is not much that can be done about that. Mixing will always happen when races meet. With modern integration mixing is guaranteed. No Draconian law can change that.

Maybe you should focus more on the culture and heritage than race. So that the new mixed groups can have the best of both cultures.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2013

In 200 years there might not be any races? There is not much that can be done about that. Mixing will always happen when races meet. With modern integration mixing is guaranteed. No Draconian law can change that.

Maybe you should focus more on the culture and heritage than race. So that the new mixed groups can have the best of both cultures.

Don't mind the drunk zamba cheesy
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

Don't mind the drunk zamba cheesy

grin grin grin grin

What will he do if his daughter wants to marry from another race? grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by onitshaigbo(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila:

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2011/06/chinese-man-with-black-african-women-thumb-400xauto-20667.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]

Why are you assuming that they're a couple? Why can't they just be sitting together? Must every two people who sit together be married? They're not even looking at each other.

The African girl is too pretty to be with that ugly guy anyway, unless he is rich, but he doesn't look rich to me.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2013

grin grin grin grin

With his hating, he Berra make sure his so called true African wife give him a daughter from his own seed...

grin

Now that's what I call fatal
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2013

you clearly don't know the world where you live. Tell me where are the most populated countries?

Tell me why African are beaten up, lynched for dating those girls?
Tell me why they are ready to kill their own daughters or sisters because she's with an African.
?
Wake up thpse people are protecting their races and at the same time erasing off the surface of the earth your own .

The African is so dumb and fee so inferior that for him being mixed is an honor.

There's no such thing as culture in an IR . Most of them don't know anything about their African parent culture , speak one language etc you are just fooling yourself if you think those half caste bastards are multicultural.

I hate IR because I don't want my race to b extinct and I despise bastard(esp the half caste one) . Note that I'm against any form of such bestiality(marriage, dating, mating etc )

5 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

With his hating, he Berra make sure his so called true African wife give him a daughter from his own seed...

grin

lipsrsealed

That would not be good to wish on anyone.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
onitshaigbo:

Why are you assuming that they're a couple? Why can't they just be sitting together? Must every two people who sit together be married? They're not even looking at each other.

The African girl is too pretty to be with that ugly guy anyway, unless he is rich, but he doesn't look rich to me.

grin grin

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2013

grin grin grin grin

I will chase away the pig . If she insists I will disown her.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2013

lipsrsealed

That would not be good to wish on anyone.

It's not a wish, just stating the fact, life has a way of playing wit us humans....

No time hating cool
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I will chase away the pig . If she insists I will disown her.

So you would disown your daughter... who loves you dearly because she met a man that is of a different race? What if he was a really loving, tender, caring and supportive man, taking good care of her and in love with her and your culture? If he can provide for her too.

Vikin:

It's not a wish, just stating the fact, life has a way of playing wit us humans....

No time hating cool

shocked
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

grin

what is this one saying?

Where did you get your notion of true or false African

Anyway follow your own words,live and let live, or I'm no longer free to hate IR
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by TerryCarr(m): 4:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Angola is gonna be Chinese territory soon grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

what is this one saying?

Where did you get your notion of true or false African

Anyway follow your own words,live and let live, or I'm no longer free to hate IR

Stop spewing hatred every where....do it in your confinement. Behind your computer....no one wants to be miserable like you.....

All your post stings with hatred that I wonder if you are gonna live long with it.

Life is beautiful bro, look for ur own happiness.....and be happy for others too

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Lmaoooo you and ugly men sha. grin

Abegi, joor! The guy isn't ugly. He oozes sex appeal in his movies unlike the small small boys you dey post for here. tongue
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 24, 2013

So you would disown your daughter... who loves you dearly because she met a man that is of a different race? What if he was a really loving, tender, caring and supportive man, taking good care of her and in love with her and your culture? If he can provide for her too.

shocked

yes without hesitation. Getting rid of the dude is not exclude.

You people don't wan to learn, self hating people .what do you think will happen to unpopulated countries like Gabon , guinea equatorial if we don't control IR? With the mass migration of Chinese etc our continent will disappear. What do you think happened to north africa? Keep digging your own grave. Anyway we will have our way .

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mixed Race Couples Are So Damn Beautiful / I Got The Shock Of My Life After Visiting My Boyfriend's House To Surprise Him . / Which Romancelander Would You Love To Give/recieve A Lapdance??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.