Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,366 members, 7,853,636 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? (17565 Views)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 12:17pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: yes

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please tell me you can cook these light dishes:

Pounded yam (done with mortar and pestle)
Moin moin
Jollof rice (not stew with rice mixed together under a fire, true jollof rice)
Egusi soup (any style you can)

Please just please... tell me you can cook them cry
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
I see no reason why i can't marry a Chinese except for the fact that they're not structured like i want my women. They nearly would not have had booobs. Their Azzes are flat. That's why i will stick to my Black women, latinos or any white or Asian person with African bodily characteristics.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Godson201333(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend?

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2011/06/chinese-man-with-black-african-women-thumb-400xauto-20667.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]

AFRICA — A new trend of Chinese workers marrying African locals may be on the horizon. This rise of interracial matrimony is said to be a plausible solution to the overpopulation of males in China due to its cultural mandate of one child per household and strong proclivity for boys.
The Grio Reports:
Despite the growing trend of Chinese workers marrying local African women, predictably, many in their home country have a lot to say about it. On the Chinese culture blog, China Smack, one writer suggests that the “large-scale” marrying of African women could be the key to Chinese men finding love, but of course, only if they marry “high end black girls” without “greasy skin.”

But wait,wat is wrong with this chinese man lips?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2013
Godson201333:

But wait,wat is wrong with this chinese man lips?

It's ganja lips cheesy
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by biolabee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 24, 2013
Another onila thread

How many women of african have married asians before you label it a trend

Or does trend have a new meaning undecided

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva: I see no reason why i can't marry a Chinese except for the fact that they're not structured like i want my women. They nearly would not have had booobs. Their Azzes are flat. That's why i will stick to my Black women, latinos or any white or Asian person with African bodily characteristics.
Tah, have you seen a lebanese in real life before let alone date white women?linus.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: Tah, have you seen a lebanese real life before let alone date white women?linus.
I think you're quoting the wrong post. I can't remember ever mentioning anything about the lebanese.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Ishilove: 12:39pm On Jun 24, 2013
onila: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend?

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2011/06/chinese-man-with-black-african-women-thumb-400xauto-20667.jpg?w=300&h=225[/img]

The Grio Reports:
Despite the growing trend of Chinese workers marrying local African women, predictably, many in their home country have a lot to say about it. On the Chinese culture blog, China Smack, one writer suggests that the “large-scale” marrying of African women could be the key to Chinese men finding love, but of course, only if they marry “high end black girls” without “greasy skin.

What tha fvck does the bolded mean?? angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Please tell me you can cook these light dishes:

Pounded yam (done with mortar and pestle)
Moin moin
Jollof rice (not stew with rice mixed together under a fire, true jollof rice)
Egusi soup (any style you can)

Please just please... tell me you can cook them cry

I hate it when people cook rice like that and call it 'jellof rice'

That means that back then I was making jellof rice for breakfast anytime we cook stew the day before! angry

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Idowuogbo(f): 12:40pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: Tah, have you seen a lebanese in real life before let alone date white women?linus.
Lmao! Liv am na! Wishful thinking is allowed. grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ishilove:
What tha fvck does the bolded mean?? angry

they have this stereotype that our skin is oily...
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think you're quoting the wrong post. I can't remember ever mentioning anything about the lebanese.
smh.

I'm telling you, you are yet to see a lebanese talk more of proper oyibo or latinos.undecided
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Liv am na! Wishful thinking is allowed. grin
Hehehehe grin.

For him mind o.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: smh.

I'm telling you, you are yet to see a lebanese talk more of proper oyibo or latinos.undecided

Free cocoa, easy! Labanese plenty everywhere in Naija, the male.....

But I doubt the female..maybe the Niger girls cheesy

Leave Afam abeg
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: smh.

Is it now an achievement to see white person. Africans and inferiority complex sha.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 12:47pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

Free cocoa, easy! Labanese plenty everywhere in Naija, the male.....

But I doubt the female..maybe the Niger girls cheesy

Leave Afam abeg
understand me people, I'm not saying they are not here, I'm just saying he(Afam)has never seen any cheesy.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Is it now an achievement to see white person. Africans and inferiority complex sha.
Oh biko mechie onu there, you don't know when someone is just goofing around.angry
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: understand me people, I'm not saying they are not here, I'm just saying he(Afam)has never seen any cheesy.

cheesy cheesy.....
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: Oh biko mechie onu there, you don't know when someone is just goofing around.angry
This is not a place to fool around. The jokes section was created for people like you.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

I hate it when people cook rice like that and call it 'jellof rice'

That means that back then I was making jellof rice for breakfast anytime we cook stew the day before! angry

I have a soft spot for jollof rice (is it jollof or jellof) and pounded yam.

i also like amala with the right soup.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:

Don't cry, she is just kidding wit you.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 12:53pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
This is not a place to fool around. The jokes section was created for people like you.
No let me slap you o, ever since them give you ajayi-work-no salary, you just dey form boss, mscheew.angry
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Ishilove: 12:54pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

this is where you are wrong, women are supposed to preserve the honor of their family, African women are supposed to preserve their dignity and the one of their people .but unfortunately you people threw your pride and dignity to the dogs, you get sha -gged by anything with a d1ck and anyhow. This has to stop and will stop in the name of Zamba , I swear I will kick those pale skin out of my continent, marrying them or even chatting with them will become an act of shame. It will become so odd to date outside African that those stinking foreigners will b afraid to look at our goddesses. I spit and look down on yall with non African husbands or wives.you are a disgrace and are the true racist Yeaa you hate your race so much that anything pale is good. The white-tization of Africa is getting out of hand and something has to b done.look at that ugly moffo .what a shame.

Spit on that shameless prostitute
This is so apallingly racist sad

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 12:55pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ishilove:
This is so apallingly racist sad

How you doing babe grin

I agree. It is sickening. So what about the ones in foreign countries... maybe they should send them back to Africa? Silly man smiley
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: No let me slap you o, ever since them give you ajayi-work-no salary, you just dey form boss, mscheew.angry
It's called Volunteering. I guess that's not in your dictionary cos for people like you, it's money for hand back for ground. Life is not always about money.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
It's called Volunteering. I guess that's not in your dictionary cos for people like you, it's money for hand back for ground. Life is not always about money.

Unnecessary...
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Unnecessary...
And hers is necessary?
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Gerrout joor, sorry for playing with you,I forgot you've not eaten yet.

I'll call back later tongue
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
Atheist:-D:

How you doing babe grin

I agree. It is sickening. So what about the ones in foreign countries... maybe they should send them back to Africa? Silly man smiley
I'm doing good, dear. You just abandoned me, shey? Iz not good o!! sad angry

It is this nonsense racism that is tearing the world apart today.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Afam4eva(m): 1:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: Gerrout joor, sorry for playing with you,I forgot you've not eaten yet.

I'll call back later tongue
Sorry for playing with you too. We were just playing with each other grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by AtheistD(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
Ishilove:
I'm doing good, dear. You just abandoned me, shey? Iz not good o!! sad angry

It is this nonsense racism that is tearing the world apart today.

I abandoned you? You never got back to me. grin. But at least all is well.

Racism is a real problem.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 1:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
Afam4eva:
Sorry for playing with you too. We were just playing with each other grin
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Russian Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With A Married Woman (Photos) / Men Who Hustled Hard To Become Successful Should Not Settle For Less / Ways To Show An Online Guy You Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.