Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,579 members, 7,847,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:36 PM

Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? (17550 Views)

Why Are Naija Men Marrying Zimbabwean Women For Papers? / Are African Men Marrying More White Women Because They Are Better In Bed?:vote / Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Settle Down With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 4:58pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: as you can see most people quoting me are women, defending their disgusting business.like I said always eager to spread their legs for any pale looking animal.

In their thick skull[ if I'm against IR it is because I have been dumped by one of those pigs , see me inferiority complex.

Lol # half caste are good looking , you people are doomed and are going to b extinct.

Are you that ugly? I don't see any man who is confident in how they look giving a sh!!t about who black women date.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin:

Stop spewing hatred every where....do it in your confinement. Behind your computer....no one wants to be miserable like you.....

All your post stings with hatred that I wonder if you are gonna live long with it.

Life is beautiful bro, look for ur own happiness.....and be happy for others too

stop spreading your legs for any pale looking animal and we would have a deal , because you think self hate is not hate? Smh .you are the true racist. Stop wondering for me. , arent you anymore an advocate of live and let live?

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

yes without hesitation. Getting rid of the dude is not exclude.

You people don't wan to learn, self hating people .what do you think will happen to unpopulated countries like Gabon , guinea equatorial if we don't control IR? With the mass migration of Chinese etc our continent will disappear. What do you think happened to north africa? Keep digging your own grave. Anyway we will have our way .

What do you think happened?

The world is changing and you can't stop ppl falling in love with other race...

Wake up! Smell the coffee....

It's a new dawn!

What you should be doing is preserving your culture and tradition which I doubt you are doing while sitting behind the pc
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

Are you that ugly? I don't see any man who is confident in how they look giving a sh!!t about who black women date.

I cant understand CAMEROON

I cant fathom how he thinks that a respectable black woman would date a ngga that has little respect for black women in general.

Beats me.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:03pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

yes without hesitation. Getting rid of the dude is not exclude.

You people don't wan to learn, self hating people .what do you think will happen to unpopulated countries like Gabon , guinea equatorial if we don't control IR? With the mass migration of Chinese etc our continent will disappear. What do you think happened to north africa? Keep digging your own grave. Anyway we will have our way .

In fact, pleep was just like you. All pro- black bullsh!!t, going hard or interracial marriages and such and we later found out he's actually in love with the result of interracial marriages. Chill the f out man and save us the bull!

Being black is not what makes you who you are. Try ýour cultural background and how you end up in life.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

stop spreading your legs for any pale looking animal and we would have a deal , because you think self hate is not hate? Smh .you are the true racist. Stop wondering for me. , arent you anymore an advocate of live and let live?

You need to get some fresh air, trust me you need it...
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

yes I'm ugly but at least I have dignity. And I clearly don't run after for ugly Asian to clean my race.
You are funny this is not specific to women. I'm against IR regardless the gender. Now call me gay because I don't want pigs to date my brothers .funny people

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Cameroon pride or would i say cameroon shame grin

That's why he is stuck in nairaland!

Spewing garbage
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:06pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

I cant understand CAMEROON

I cant fathom how he thinks that a respectable black woman would date a ngga that has little respect for lack women in general.

Beats me.

Exactly! He chats so much s!!t about black women and expects them to be attracted to that? Na wa

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2013
unfortunately for you I'm not pleep.

@ Texas whatever
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: unfortunately for you I'm not pleep.

@ Texas whatever

Ad you're so young. It really breaks my heart
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

yes I'm ugly but at least I have dignity. And I clearly don't run after for ugly Asian to clean my race.
You are funny this is not specific to women. I'm against IR regardless the gender. Now call me gay because I don't want pigs to date my brothers .funny people

You don't want black women dating other races but yôu talk about black women with so much hate and disrespect? You're still a little kid bro. All this hype is bull. As you grow older, yòu'll learn. You can't have your cake and eat it.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2013
Vikin: Cameroon pride or would i say cameroon shame grin

That's why he is stuck in nairaland!

Spewing garbage

so much for your live and let live. I will personally slice your throat when we have our way.

Lol@ I chat sh1t about black women lmao. More like dumb Nl women .anyway these are my views no matter how you gang me up these comments are there to stay and you ain't making change in what I believe: in the name of Zamba you people self hating African will never rest

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

You don't want black women dating other races but yôu talk about black women with so much hate and disrespect? You're still a little kid bro. All this hype is bull. As you grow older, yòu'll learn. You can't have your cake and eat it.

He except he is less than 14 yrs....if not..then he needs to see a doctor.

A 15 yr old that spew such crab in a public forum needs help in reorientation...
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Ad you're so young. It really breaks my heart

stop fcking pigs and your heart will b fine.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by TerryCarr(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2013
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

so much for your live and let live. I will personally slice your throat when we have our way.

Lol@ I chat sh1t about black women lmao. More like dumb Nl women .anyway these are my views no matter how you gang me ul these comments are there to stay and you ain't making change in what I believe: in the name of Zamba you people self hating African will neve rest

No one is ganging up on you! Just grow up. All this rubbish you're spewing is nonsense. I don't see any problem if someone falls in love outside of their race. I don't date outside but whatever floats your boat.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

can you spare me the daily crap with your black women this and that? I clearly said regardless the gender. If you want to make it a black women issue , good for u but don't bring me into your. BS
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:21pm On Jun 24, 2013
I just don't understand how cameroon is crying over trivial issues such as interracial sexx/marriage. Use that hate to do something about the foreigners coming over and taking over all of the resources. Oh, I forgot! He can't do sh!t. All he can do is rant about black women!
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by onila(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

can you spare me the daily crap with your black women this and that? I clearly said regardless the gender. If you want to make it a black women issue , good for u but don't bring me into your. BS
smiley
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by onila(f): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
smiley smiley
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2013
in the romance section right?.your self hate is not helping you lmao. Anyway I have been talking about that but def not in the romance section. Maybe you should ask yourself why you are only in futile sections.

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Shut the phuck up! Who here goes on about black women? Who talk so much sh!t about black women. Negro please. Tbh! I don't give a shit but grow the phuck up. Immature little brat!
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2013
wow really? wrong person ooo . Anyway whatever.

ps: it is funny how the advocates of live and let live just can't accept that there are people who don't think like you why don't you apply your beautiful ideology , live and let live.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Ishilove: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sexy? Yes! Bedt o sure pe ko loko kekere? lipsrsealed embarassed grin
Idowu! shocked

Lmao! cheesy
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by freecocoa(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2013
Adamskuty: what is the big deal in this?? ,post like this irritates me,i see white and i remove my face in disgust,more like seeing albinos

Ur post is kinda funny though,it's more like saying have one seen a motor car before,well! Inferiority complex is a very big disease
Given how shallow you are, you couldn't notice that it was established to be a joke.

To the left with ya rubbish please.
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by onila(f): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2013
kandiikane:

Shut the phuck up! Who here goes on about black women? Who talk so much sh!t about black women. Negro please. Tbh! I don't give a shit but grow the phuck up. Immature little brat!
shocked angry

nna take it easy, sweetheart
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2013
wonder what she's on about lmao .
onila: shocked angry

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by kandiikane(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: wow really? wrong person ooo . Anyway whatever.

ps: it is funny how the advocates of live and let live just can't accept that there are people who don't think like you why don't you apply your beautiful ideology , live and let live.

I know a few men who don't like the idea of interracial marriages but that's because they value and respect their women unlike you. That's the only issue here.
onila: shocked angry

Don't make me fly kick you! Tell your boyfy to start being genuine. angry
Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2013
they should all be castrated when they come in Africa cool

In the name of GOD , creator of the African race you people won't make us disappear or become a minority on our god given continent . cool

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Marrying African Women, A New Trend? by Adamskuty(m): 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2013
freecocoa: Given how shallow you are, you couldn't notice that it was established to be a joke.

To the left with ya rubbish please.
joke indeed, pls get the 4ck outta my way!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Can You Marry A Prostitute? / Love Doctor- What Do You Want To Know About Love? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCA$HIN: (2021) Ice Cold Cash Queen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.